GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury

86 11 0
By kiriemy

“So what is your real intention Britney?” Karen ask her so sudden while we are walking in the crowded merchant district.

Right now the people in the town are panicking because the castle already announces the death of the King and the crowning of the prince.

“Nothing really, I just wanted to be with Big sister Lily.” She answers the question of Karen while carrying our daughter Sandra.

We are now in casual dress: I’m wearing a simple t-shirt together with my daughter while Britney is wearing this elegant Lolita dress while her hair is tied in twin tail, so cute, Karen as always have this black hood with sleeveless jacket and Rosa as her usual dress.

“I wonder about that.” She answers nonchalantly while eating the skewer she bought.

“You must bother on that woman rather than me though.” Geeh… my sweats gush out like waterfalls after she mention about me.

“Wh-what are you talking about Britney?”

“Oh, I didn’t say a name though.” This girl…

While we are walking we walk by the Blacksmith shop and Karen stops all of a sudden.

“Karen? What’s wrong?” We look at the big man and a tall girl packing some luggage in the carriage.

“Just an acquaintance…” She got near the two panicking people so we also follow her.

“Hey old man going out?” She talks on the big muscular baldy.

“Oh, Lapiz? Well yeah because some demons suddenly attacked the central, church, slum and castle. I don’t know if the castle telling the truth about the demons have already subjugated but for reassurance we wanted to go to the La caste.” I look at Britney just whistle with no sound…

“That’s sounds tiring, but are you okay going to the La caste? I’ve heard it’s the mating season of the Wyverns.” Eh there is wyvern in this world? Well, it’s a fantasy world.

“We will use the long trip to avoid them.” Hmm… I got a bad feeling… what do call it? Hmmm..

“Flag, big sister Lily.” Yup it’s flag thanks Britney.

“How about you hire us as a guide.” I step in to offer some hands… I mean I wanted to go to the La caste maybe it well be a fun trip.

“Lily, are you okay with that?”

“But sister… it’s a 7 days trip.” You both are so worrywart.

“Are you sure about that Lady? And who are you by the way?” The big guy asks me.

“Well, it’s more fun and safer if there are so many people right?”

“Well you are right, okay I got it name your price.”

“Hmm… I don’t really know the pricing of the adventurer.”

“Then… how about you become our personal blacksmith?” Karen speaks up, well it’s a good idea I mean if we have a blacksmith then it’s easy to repair our weapons… well I don’t really use some weapons.

“Okay I got it… how about you make my daughter your personal blacksmith?” Eh giving your daughter that easily?

“Father? What are you talking about?” The tall girl with modest chest complains to her father, I mean I can also understand her feelings.

“Julhian, I’m old already and I wanted to retire as a blacksmith but you have a talent not just for blacksmith but also for making items, I’m sure if you go with this Little Lapiz you will broaden your knowledge.”

“But father, who will take care of you?”

“Haha, sorry for not telling you but I have a wife on the La caste.” Eh of course she is your daughter it’s not really weird for you to have a wife.

“Eh, of course she is your daughter it’s not really weird for you to have a wife.” Geeh… we have the same thought with Karen.

“Oh, I didn’t tell you? Julhian is my adopted daughter… and please don’t tell anyone about this but she is a descendant of the diligent hero: Sandalphon.” What a grand revelation.

“Eh? I’m a descendant of a Hero?” Wait she even didn’t know? How many years did you keep it as a secret with her?

“Wait she even didn’t know? How many years did you keep it as a secret with her?” Stop copying me Karen!

“Well, if everyone will find out that she is descendant do you know what will happen right? I mean look at the descendant of the virgin hero: Gabriel.”

“You are right… I kind of pity her.”

“What do you mean Karen?” I ask her because I cannot follow in their conversation.

“The descendant of the virgin hero: Gabriel is being protected by the Royal family and she keeps them in the castle.” Rosa is the one who answer me.

“Keep? More like she is being imprisons there.” Karen with a hostile face argues with Rosa.

“You are right, because descendant of heroes are important for the countries, because it said that all the descendant is keeping the power of their parents.” So it’s the same as the demon kings? I look at Rosa… I mean she is kind of a descendant of the hero.

“So it’s like a torch passing down to the next generation?” You have a point.

“This is late but can you list down again the job of the Heroes?” Yeah it’s late to asks that Britney.

“Hero, Saint, Beast tamer, Inventor, Sage, Samurai and Valkyrie.” Wait a minute… the saint is Britney, the Beast tamer is Serenity, the Samurai is Yuki and I’m the Valkyrie… So which means if we find our descendant we can make ourselves more powerful? I look at Britney and she nods at me. And somehow I already found mine… and I look at Rosa…

“By the way the descendants of the Hero Michael are the royalty of this country.” What which mean that Winona is the descendant of the Hero?

“So that’s the reason why the Andrew suddenly power up all of a sudden.” Britney murmurs at our back.

“Okay old man, you can assure the safety of Julhian with us.” Nice one Karen, secure the descendant of the heroes with us!

“Yeah, I trust your words Lapiz.”

“Father…” Julhian wanted to complain.

“Don’t give me that look, it’s not like I will die, I’m just going to retire and you can still visit us when you like you know?”

“Julhian, I need you.” Ka-karen?

“Kyuun… I-I got it please take care of me.” She blushed at Karen…

“Okay old man we will buy some food and necessities for travel.”

“Julhian follow them I will ready the carriage to the south gate.” The big guy called Martilio drive the carriage and we went to the department store to buy some food and Britney said she will contact Wino and tell them that we will going to La caste.

“Now we have a new goal Big sister Lily, I mean the descendants.” That’s right, we need to secure the descendants and save them.

“But for Winona to be a descendant of the Hero…”

“Maybe she already knows that and keeps quiet about it. And the reason she killed her father to get away from the Hero. She planned it from the start.” I see.

We bought all the necessities to travel and we also buy some clothes and of course underwear.
**

We already got into the carriages and we offer a help to reduce the burden of the horse, we take all the luggage’s using the rings and the two of them shocked by our actions.

“Wa, what kind of mechanism is that? Is the same as the storage bag? Did you put dimension magic in that ring? But dimension magic is an ancient magic that only gods can use. How, how I want to learn.” With sparkling eyes she asks us with so many questions.

Her father only laughs at the actions of her adopted daughter and we also did the same thing.

“Old man, let’s take the short path.” Karen suggested.

“Eh… but it’s a breeding season of Wyverns and I heard that the path is kind of quiet like what happen 1 year ago, maybe a dragon made a nest.” That’s kind of ominous.

“Don’t worry we have the Saint and Valkyrie with us.” Karen pointed at us.

“Eh?! don’t lie to me, the Heroes are already in the frontline and the church don’t announce the Valkyrie you know?” See even they don’t believe at you.

“Fufu… don’t worry mister, she isn’t lying, I’m the Saint.” She puffs her small chest and take out her adventurer card.

“What! Then why are you here? I’m pretty sure that the Hero needs the saint by his side all the time.” Eh… that’s the role of the saint? I’m so sorry if I steal her from you. Fufufu.

“Haha, who said rules cannot be broken? Also the war will stop soon so he doesn’t need the saint.”

“If you say so, is reassuring but I don’t believe that a Valkyrie is with us.” He doubts me.

“Well, well we are strong so you don’t need to worry about a one dragon we can deal with it like it’s a goblin.” What’s with the arrogant behavior, Britney?

“It’s to make sure that Julhian will come with us.” I see… if the saint and Valkyrie are with her the worry of the old Martilio will disappear.

We choose the 3 days path towards La caste with the persuasion of Karen and Britney.
**

“Wyverns at the back.” Karen shouts and 3 Wyvern is flying above.

“<Durandull> Manifest.” Oh… so cool!

“<Shadow magic: summon shadow> Susaku eat them.” What’s with the cool naming? A shadow appeared in the shadow of Karen and a phoenix like big bird flies towards the wyvern and kill one instantly.

“<Heaven smite>” Rosa raise her sword and a blinding light hit the other wyvern and make the wyvern to dust.

“Su-<Summo…” I tried to summon my minion but Britney stops me and sway her head left and right to prevent me to cast a skill.

“Don’t use your succubus skill.” Oh right, I’m supposed to be the valkyrie. “And it’s already dead.” After saying that the wyvern stop moving and fall to the ground.

“Wait, Rosa why do you have the <Durandull>? Isn’t that the skill of the Valkyrie?” Julhian with sparkling eyes asks Rosa.

“Oh sorry if I didn’t tell you but I’m the descendant of the Valkyrie.”

“What? Th-then did the Lady awaken her power?” The old guy asks Rosa while we stop to get the wyvern materials.

“Well, yeah.” She looks at me, Ro-rosa my valkyrie job is still lock so I can’t really use my valkyrie skill so don’t look at me with pity eye.

“Ca-can I look at the <Durandull>?” Julhian tried to scan the durandull but it dematerialized.

“Of course not.”

“Muuh… cheapskate…” And she pouts.
We continue the journey and my importance kills all the wyverns easily… I know it, I know it that I’m just a useless burden… but I don’t have a skill to show because they will doubt us if I show my succubus skill…
**

“Let’s stop in this location to prepare our tent.” It’s evening so we stop at the cave like big boulders.

“Don’t worry about the tent we already have this.” Karen and Britney and for some reason me raise our arms and withdraw the house tent we just bought.

“Wh-what? It can also store something big like that?” The two of them become dumbfounded after we take out the house tent.

“Old man you take the upper bed in the upper floor while Julhian takes the lower.” Karen offers her house tent.

“Then where are you going to sleep?” I ask her and she looks at me… I see. The end of my mouth rise a little.

“Britney will be together with her daughter and Rosa and Sarah will take the lower part of Britney house tent.” She continued the arrangement of us. “I will take the lower bed of Lily.”

“Wait, and why are you going to sleep with Lily? And who said you are going to decide the arrangement?” Britney complains.

“Well, you have your own tent, and offer my tent to them.”

“Then I will offer my tent to them and sleep at Big sister Lily.”

“You have your daughter with you right?”

“Then Sarah should take the tent of Lily instead of you.” Ah… they started to argue and for some reason a ram and a snake is at the back of them facing each other.

“Uhm… Britney I want to sleep with Ka-Lapiz so please can you hold back for today?” I interfere with their argument and I feel like a saw a smile at Britney cute pink lips.

“I understand Big sister Lily.” Then why are you satisfied somehow? “But tomorrow is my turn to sleep with her.” I nod at Britney to appease her.

“Wait that is your daughter?” Mister Martilio asks Britney and point on our child covers in a cute pajama to cover her horns.

“Well, kind of…”

“Ho-how old are you?”

“It’s a bad manner to ask the maiden’s age.” She smile at Mister Martilio and somehow the old guy blushed.

“Let’s prepare our food now.” Karen claps her hands to grab our attention and we start to prepare our dinner and Sarah and Karen together with Julhian are the one to cook.

“Karen do you know how to cook?” I ask her.

“Yup, because we have bakery so mother teach me how to cook.” What’s the relation?

They started to cook and after they finish a very pleasant smell conquer our nose. An appealing soup dish together with the bread we bought at the bakery in the merchant district.

“Hmm… it smells good.” We happily eat the food.

After finishing the food we prepare to sleep early because we will go early in the morning.

“Then let’s take turns to guard.” Mister Martilio suggest but.

“Ah you don’t need to worry about that because I have a skill that detects even I’m sleeping.” Karen intercepts the suggestion of the old man.

“Are you sure?”

“Don’t worry old man! Do you know me right?”

“Well, if Lapiz says that then there will be no problem.”

“Is Ka-Lapiz kind of known in the capital?” I ask the old man because he trusts Karen so much.

“What? You are with her and you don’t know? Lapiz is an SS ranked adventurer you know.” Wha-what? I look at Karen and she only puffs her small chest.

“Hee… but if she is an SS ranked why she isn’t in the frontline in the war.” Yeah… I mean if this girl is so strong then the castle will hired her to come at the frontline.

“Well, she is kind of oddball and always disappear when she is needed so the country can’t get some favor at her.”

“Well, it’s annoying to be well-known so I only take some highest ranked quest to kill some time and get away from the detection of the castle.” This small girl.

We gone to our house tent and prepare to sleep… fufu.
**

“Uhm… Lily, Are you so sure no one will heard us?”

“I don’t know but I can’t wait… I mean I miss you so much, I mean after I learn of your death I kind of down you know?”

“Hmm… I’m also missed you Lily, after I reincarnated in here my last wish is to see you, I given up to see you after a few years but I never forgotten you.”

“Thanks for not forgetting me Karen.”

“That’s my line.” And we started to kiss.

Right now we are in the same bed and we are both fully naked. Of course we make the tent to be far to each other incase other well heard us.

I kiss the beautiful lips of the cute Karen and tried to invade her mouth. There’s a hint of the soup we eat earlier but I still play her tongue using my tongue.

She moans a little but somehow it feels like this isn’t her first time.

“Karen… this is not your first time?” I stop kissing her and look at her beautiful face.

“Uhn… sorry but sis is the first one…” Sis which mean

“Wino? Aren’t you sisters?” Incest!

“Well, we kind of become a lover…” I see.

“You still love her?”

“Well you hate me if I tell yes?” She become dejected so I kiss her small breast and nibble her cute nipple.

“Idiot… of course I won’t because I also love Wino.” I nibble her nipples again and she moans while biting the blanket.

“Li-lily I’m weak in that part…” I lick her armpits and I taste a feint of salty flavor because of her sweats but I don’t mind the Euphoria is getting in my head.

“Fufu… Weak spot got.” This time I put my fingers in her important part and her body arc a little.

“Lily, please don’t tease me anymore and put it in.” I follow her order and put one finger in her important part and she sticks out her tongue so I bite it off and we start to kiss again while my finger is invading her important part.

After a few minutes of foreplay she cum with a big moan and we switch and this time she is the one who take the initiative.

“Lily, when I’m at our original world I always imagines you doing this with me and I never thought that it will come true.” She get on the top of me while fondling my breast.

“Then you will need to get use to this because we will do this most of the time.” I warn her and moan because she pinched my nipples.

“Yeah, I will do my best.” She spread my legs and she connect her important part with me… wait this is new to me… where did she learn this?
She rub her and mine important thing… shit it feels so good and I can’t help but moan every time she rubs it on my important part.

“Wait… ahh… Karen… Shit is so good I will cum… ahhh.” I cum so much and its new to me… so is feels so good when you rub each other.

“Haa… haa… that is my first time doing it but it feels so good.” She lay at me and hugs me because of exhausting.

We rest for a little and start to kiss each other.

“I never thought that Lily is this pervert.” Kyuun… she make a puppy eye and stared at me.

“Fufu… everybody has a secret.” And we continue our night action.

This time she stands up and stands at my head. She spread her legs and put her important part in my face.

“Lily, lick it.” Kyuun… I follow her and lick her using my tongue and she moans then suddenly she invaded mine too… what is this, it’s so good…

We lick each other important part but she lick something that it make my back go arc and I can’t help myself and moan in loud voice… what is this? It so erogenous and I cum for just a second…

“What did you do Karen? What is it that it feels so good?”

“Hehe, you didn’t know this part where the sensitivity is high? It’s called clitoris.” I don’t know about this… my nipples stands and harden.
She restarted again and licks that part again… and it makes me cum again… what is this!

“Lily, this part, lick this part.” She pointed me at the top of her important and I can see something like a bean… I tried to lick it and she moans the same as me.

“Ka-Karen?” I mean she doesn’t moan like this when I lead but now she moans like it the best thing in the world… clitoris is scary!

“Th-that is the most sensitive when it comes to woman… you didn’t know it Lily?” She is a master!

We start to lick our clitoris part again and I don’t know how many times I came now.

We continue until we got fainted and with satisfied face hugging each other… hope no one heard us though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 768 17
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
742K 23.5K 48
○\\NOT EDITED●\\○ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and everything. She learns to fend for hersel...
163K 415 102
Erotic shots
1.5M 59.8K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...