# ๐“ฃ๐‘๐€๐”๐Œ๐€, โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By thelittlej

โ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me pea... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ, prologue
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ, getting comfortable
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ, at the train station
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ, principal's office
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ, on live
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ, mean girls
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ, the invitation
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด, the cookout
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต, skincare
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ, sleepy
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ, high
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ, new york state museum
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ, study
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ, sick
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ, eavesdropping
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ, arcade
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ, will you be my girlfriend
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด, fourth of july
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต, babysitting
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ, crackhead

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ, coming over

798 24 10
By thelittlej

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ADRIANNA ARLETTE CARVALHO
tuesday, june 10th
harlem high school ━━ 4:35 pm

adrianna stood outside the school, near the entrance with notti by her side. " i'm gonna call him, okay," she said, looking up at notti, as she grabbed her phone from the pocket of her hoodie. " i just wanna make sure he's okay with it," she added, as she clicked on his contact.

" aii," he nodded in response as he looked around at their surroundings.

adrianna brought her phone to her ear, waiting to kaleb to pick up. " hey kaleb," she said, smiling lightly as soon as he answered the phone.

" wassup, adri? you good? you got lost or sumn? you need me to getchu?" he asked, question after question, not even giving her a chance to answer the first ones.

" no, no, i'm good, i just wanted to ask if my friend can come over," she told him, pursing her lips. " just for a while, since school is over," she clarified.

he nodded, but then soon realized that she couldin't see him. " yeah, sure," he spoke. " i'm not home, tho, right now, nor is journey, so you'll be on your own," he said. " that okay?" he asked.

" yes, thank you so much, kay," she smiled harder, notti furrowed his eyebrows hearing the name 'kay'.

" yo, um, adri youn have to ask to have yo friends over, okay?" he told her.

" oh, okay, thank you," she nodded. " bye, kay, i'll see you soon," she soon said after a moment of silence from the other line.

" bye, addy," he said softly before hanging up.

adrianna turned around to face notti. " he sai-" she started but was abruptly cut off by nott.

" you brother named kay?" he asked. she nodded, hesitantly. " he kay flock?" he asked again.

" who even is kay flock?" she asked with furrowed eye brows. she looked down at her phone seeing it was unlocked. she went on pinteest searching him up. " ohh, noo, that's not my brother," she gasped.

" oh, aight, 'cause i was boutta say," he laughed a little as they started walking towards the train station. it was only notti and adrianna going on the train this time because dd and ddot decided that they were gonna chill around the block.

adrianna looked back down at her phone before locking it. " he kinda look like your brother, dd," she told him.

" i meann, i see it, just a lil bit doe," he said, demonstrating with her thumb and pointer finger. " but, nah,"

" no, i think they look like they could be brothers," she contradicted, disagreeing with him.

" are you hungry?" adrianna asked, opening the freezer, and taking out a pint of ice cream. she closed it back after

" nah, man, i'm good, thank you tho," he politely declined, taking a seat on one of the island stools. he placed his backpack down on the seat beside him.

adrianna shrugged. " i just wanna make something to drink and then we can go up to my room, is that okay?" she asked him softly as she took a carton of milk out of the fridge.

" mhm," he nodded, grabbing his phone out of his pocket. " whatchu makin' doe?" he asked her, eeing her bring out a blender from the cupboard.

" i'm making a milkshake," she replied. " you sure you're not thirsty, notti?" she asked him. " i can make you a milkshake too," she offered, also getting vanilla extract from a different cupboard.

notti licked his lips, shaking his head no. " naw, thank you doe," he repeated. in reality he actually did want one. he just didn't want to ask for one.

adrianna nodded, setting the ingredients on the counter. she turned around, plugging the blender into the nearest outlet.

she grabbed an ice cream scooper before scoopeing ice cream out of the pint and putting four scoops into the blender.

she then grabbed the carton of milking, pouring it in, to make it smooth. she didn't even bother to measure it in because she didn't want to have extra dishes to do.

then she added a dash of vanilla into the concoction.

and to make it even better, adrianna threw in two scoops of sprinkles.

when she was done, she put on the cover. then, she turned on the blender, and everything mixed together into a thick, creamy shake.

when it was done, she poured the milkshake into a tall glass and topped it with whipped cream. " here, notti, take a sip," she said, handing it the the boy who had watched her make it.

he took the glass from her hands and brought it up to lips lips before taking a sip.

" whatchu think? is it yummy?" she asked him, taking the glass back from him.

notti nodded his head. " mhm, dat shit, good as fuck, lemme get some more," he said, taking the glass back from her.

this time, instead of taking a sip, he drank almost a quarter of the contents in the glass. " notti!" she exclaimed, hastily, taking the glass from his hands. " you almost drank it all," she pouted.

" i'm sorry, dat bih taste so good, doe," he shrugged.

adrianna playfully rolled her eyes at his response. " now lemme try my creation that i made myself," she said, emphasizing the 'my' and 'myself'. with a slight smile, she took a sip. it was perfect - sweet, creamy, and delicious.

" mm," she moaned at the taste. " you right, this is good," she nodded her head, agreeing with him.

" i know, i'm always right," he boasted, making adrianna side-eye him as she smirked.

" um, okay, if you say so," she spoke. " you ready? let's go to my room," she told him, grabbing her backpack in one hand and holding her glass in the other hand.

notti nodded gathering his things before following adrianna up the steps.

as soon as they made it to the top, adrianna opened the first door. " this is nice," notti marveled, looking around at the spacious room. " you did dis?" he asked, remembering that she had recently moved here.

" yeah," she nodded, looking around the room in awe. she couldn't believe she had gotten it to look exactly how it did in brazil.

her bedroom visual ^

" it's nice, i fuck wit it," he nodded his head in approval. " it smell good too. what is it?" he asked her, sitting down at the edge of her bed.

" it's the champagne toast concentrated room spray," she told him. " i really love champagne toast, so i always wear it, it's kinda like my signature scent," she said.

" i like it, mama," he nodded.

"thank you," she said, smiling down on him. " so watchu wanna do?" she asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 45 16
in which, dd osama meets a girl at a park when theys soon start to hang out more. Life changes.
20.5K 633 16
โ›๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž.. โœ -โ˜†ๅฝก - - - -โ˜†ๅฝก - - - -โ˜†ๅฝก ๐€๐ฃ๐šฬ€, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ...
49.4K 1.1K 23
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
46.3K 1K 30
When a clueless, lost and broken girl finds herself scared to try a new relationship she meets ddot. But something feels..๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜.