REGRETS | j.jk

By Disnaycinderellakook

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด แดา“ ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›s... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @๐ƒ... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX [16+]
SEVEN [16+]
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO [18+]

NINE

1.8K 96 19
By Disnaycinderellakook

"In search of gold, you lost the diamond."

AUTHOR POV:

NEXT DAY

7:25AM [MORNING]

Morning fell in the sky gradually, innocent blow of wind drawn into the bedroom where a lady and a baby boy in his pink rabbit onesie was sleeping, baby was facing the left side while the mother of baby was sleeping on her back, when sunrays fell in the room through the gap of window, a sharp pitched volume tone broke the atmosphere into chaos, Y/N moved in her sleep when she heard the alarm of her phone, as the volume was high, baby was squirming in his sleep too because of the voice, who was about to wake up, Y/N instantly sat up on her butt, rubbing her eyes, she took her phone from the night stand and switch off the alarm. Sighing, she looked beside her, Jae didn't woke up, she revealed a relaxed sigh while removing the duvet from her lap, as she placed her feet on the ground, she stood up streching her arms in the air.

Yawning, she turned to her baby, and smiled. Kissing his forehead, she spoke.
"Let's began the usual routine," saying this, she went in her walk-in closet, as she was gathering hair properly and made a messy bun.

She took out a yellow shirt and black shorts, and placed it on the bed beside the baby who was enjoying his sleep while snoring, smiling at the tiny sleeping figure she went in the bathroom to complete her morning routine, as she came out after half an hour in a white cottoned towel wrapped around her small figure, she went to the bed, taking her cloths, she wore them.

When she wore her cloths, she again kissed her baby's head and caressed his bangs, she smiled and spoke.
"Sleep tight, baby. I have to make breakfast...hmm!" She whispered silently and she backed off, placing some extra pillows beside him to make barriers, satisfied with the task she went downstairs, closing her room door silently.

Humming a tune with a smile she descended the stairs, when she reached the living room, she heard a manly snoring, she halted,  her smile faded with the thought of who would come and sleep in her house, she gulped, the snoring were coming from the couch. With a baby and silent steps, she reached the arm rest of the couch and got a glimpse of a bunny.

I mean Jungkook

Who was sleeping, on the couch, while his both hands placed between his cheek and couch and his legs slightly close to his chest, as a posture of a fluff ball, as he was buffy built man. His lips in a pout which made his lips piercing more visible and attractive. Sometimes Y/N thinks that how much he went through the pain when he pierced his lips and eyebrow.

Well, even if she thought that, she loved his all things. As she was looking at him, thinking that when he came in house that she didn't listened the opening sound of the door or maybe she was in a deep slumber after all she was totally exhausted by taking care of him, their baby and house.

Shifting her hair strands behind her ear, she walked past him, with a note of not wake him up because how would she be able to handle him after the things he did to her and somewhere in her heart she always feels that why would she feel this way when it was Jungkook but still she was involved and the feelings would always end up this way even if she don't want too.

Reaching the kitchen counter, she took her newly apron from the wall hook, while tieing it up behind her back she sighed and brushed off her face to remove the baby hairs from her face, after that she starts to make breakfast.

She got herself indulge in the process of making breakfast, as the baby boy who was sleeping in bedroom snoring Just like his father who was sleeping on the couch, in a ball posture.

It was until, she was engrossed in her work, the tasty aroma of her breakfast break through the air and passed through Jungkook's nostrils, he scrunched his nose, when the air hit his nostrils, he then changed his position and laid flat on back, his feet going above the actual reach of arm rest of the couch, he was calm, slept and roaming in his dreamland but again the air hit his nose and a loud growled left his stomach, he slowly opened his eyes and placed his hand on the stomach and sat up on his but, on the couch, rubbing his eyes, his nose again captured the aroma.

"Is it morning now?" He asked, as he knows that his wife must be making breakfast now. He yawned and stood up, taking his sleepy steps towards the kitchen, when he reached the kitchen door frame, he heard a honey toned humming sound which captured his attention, he moved his gaze at the kitchen counter and found Y/N making breakfast gracefully.

He observed her and gulped, not due to the smell of food but due his wife who was back facing him, her messy bun, and the baby hairs caressing her side face, while her yellow shirt and black shorts made her look adorable, automatically his lips formed a smile.

To be honest, he sometimes feels grateful to have her as his wife because now a days, wife only empty the wallets of their husband. He knows that, she also had needs but she never asked him for money because it always Jungkook who would give her money, afterall why not, he had wife and his cute baby boy.

Thinking about his son, his mind went to the tiny figure who was not here and he knew his tiny baby must be sleeping in their room. Just he was about to go to their room when doorbell rang, catching the attention of Jungkook and Y/N.

Y/N washed her hands, as she knows Jungkook must be sleeping, and he was a heavy sleeper, but if she knew, that the man eyes widened when he saw that his wife was coming to the door of the kitchen, without thinking much he ran to the couch again and fake slept, to convince Y/N he was sleeping, when he heard soft footsteps he squirted his eyes, in pray of not getting caught, as Y/N wiped her hands in apron, she approached the living room where her husband was snoring, kinda fake snoring, she sighed and went to the door when it rang again.

As she went away from the atmosphere of living room, Jungkook revealed a relax sigh. Jungkook frowned at the visiter thinking that who came early in the morning.

Y/N grabbed the door knob and opened it, a beautiful sight of baby pink coloured rose came into her view, her face got decorated with beautiful eternal smile when the flower get forwarded to her. She took it and then she saw who got this roses, a boxy smile came in her gaze.

"Tae?" Y/N exclaimed
"Hey, Sweetheart!" As he said. He hugged her, Y/N smiled and hugged him back still the baby pink rose coloured flower in her hold.
"Oh my god, what a pleasant surprise, Tae. If I knew you would come. I would have prepared a perfect meal for you," Y/N pulled the hug and said.
"It's ok. I am here to meet you anyways." He said with a cheeky smile. You giggled.
"Come inside," she gave him a side to enter in the house, he entered and started to remove the shoes and Y/N was closing the door, Taehyung smiled at her and both started to walk in the living room.
"Oh well. Thanks for the roses," Y/N said while sniffing them. Tae heart melted at the scene unfolding before him
"I knew you would love them so I brought them for you and moreover that's your favourite, your Stalker would always put this flower in your locker with heart melting notes only for you," He fangirled over that with a sigh after wards. Y/n steps halted, when they reached the living room. Jungkook listened everything. They both weren't facing the couch, when Y/N stopped in her track. Taehyung also mirrored her action, he saw her not so happy face. Then he remembered what he said he guiltily said.
"I am sorry, I shouldn't have brought that topic for you." He said while looking down, rubbing his back neck. Y/N sighed.
"It's ok. Its was in past...." Y/N said while looking at him, she gave him her warm smile and began "....well...what you said wasn't a lie, it Just it's been a while since he has gone." Y/N finished, Jungkook eyebrows creased togather as he opened his eyes while listening his wife words.
Taehyung placed his hand on her shoulder with a reassurance.
"I know. Not you only everyone misses him. It was just the circumstances which made him to leave without telling anything to us."
Y/N nodded.
"You are right....." She started "....well...anyways why we are talking about hi--"
"Did you ever talked to him?" He asked out of nowhere, Y/N gulped. Jungkook kind of was feeling not so good feelings when he said that. He was thinking that why His wife never disclose about this stalker things to him well, If he knew about what behaviour he encloses with his wife then he would know why both of them never shared anything to each other, And one more thing, all the bangtan dorm members studied in the same University as Y/N went to study. It was that, he never noticed her, it was always Y/N who would console him or give her shoulder to him when needed.

"T-Tae...When he left. He only gave me a letter, I never had his phone number so, I never contacted him," she looked down but instantly looked up at him frowning her eyebrows as to why he was asking, giving him her all attention.
"Do you ever contacted with him?" Taehyung sighed and shook his head as no
"I asked you because I wanted to talk to him about how he is or not?"
"If I had his number then I would have talked to him before you, Dumbo." Y/N flickered his forehead, He whined in pain while rubbing his forehead
"Why would you do that?
"Because you are dumb," she said in a duh voice, all in the scene, Jungkook felt wired at their interaction and moreover he didn't liked a bit the way freely Y/N was talking to him so to catch their attention, who was on the couch, did a fake loud yawn to let them know that he was there, as he sat up on the couch, pretending that he didn't saw anyone, when they heard the man yawning, Y/N and taehyung turned to the couch direction
"Woah! Jungkook. Good morning," Tae said as he passed by Y/N, Y/N gulped and Just wished to not get involved in any conversation with him, while she was thinking Taehyung took his time and sat beside Jungkook.
"Taehyung?" He said, pretending that he didn't heard their conversation.
Jungkook smiled
"Good morning, Tae." He greeted him.
"Well....you guys talk. I will prepare something for you Taehyung," Y/N said ignoring to add Jungkook in her sentence, Jungkook bore a hole at her when she Just spell Taehyung name.
"Yeah, sure Y/N."
Taehyung said, as he turned his head to Jungkook who sighed while looking down he knows what he had done and he can't rectify that sin, watching the lack of interest in him of any emotions. Taehyung said
"What happened?"
"Nothing..." He said expressionlessly and stood up, as he stretched his arms.
"You know I can read you like a open book,"
"Then don't....." Jungkook said as he tugged his hands in his sweat pants pockets, Taehyung sighed and stood up, facing him.
"Jungkook, I seriously care for you. Tell me what happened...that you were sleeping on the couch?" He asked. Jungkook gulped his lump.
"Oh well...I have to go. Jae is alone in the bedroom." He said and walked away like Tae never asked anything to him. Taehyung, rubbed his temples and sighed.
"Taehyung!" A sweet voice called him, he turned to direction and saw Y/N who was coming with a tray he hoped that she didn't heard anything from their conversation, she had a tray full of foods and his favourite drink. She placed it on the tea table and sat beside him.
"Oh Y/N, you didn't had to do it."
"I had too, stupid. Since the day you have become CEO, you never come to meet me." Y/N said, kind of not liking it.
"I am sorry, Y/N. You know How many paperworks are there in the office," He said as he took the latte from the tray and sipped on it. She had already placed the pink rose in the vase on the dinning table, Y/N sighed and smiled while moving her gaze to the man beside her
"Well....Ok now, You have come here. So eat all this. I have specially got this all out from the upper shelves for you.".
"Why would you do that, shorty?" Taehyung chuckled.
"Hey!!! I did that for you and you are making fun of me" Y/N smacked him on his biceps, little did they know, a guy from upper stairs was looking everything that's happening downstairs in the living room, not liking anything a bit, Jae was in his arms. As he woke up a long time ago, nibbling on his cloths, Jungkook was boring holes in them as he wanted to burn down everything.

But do he have any rights to do that after what he is doing behind his wife's back?

They laughed, Y/N was laughing heartily, it's been a long time since she had laughed like that and Jungkook knows that why, he only gave her pain and nothing else, as his eyes went to Taehyung, he frowned because the was he was looking at his wife like he grown hearts in his eyes.

What the heck!?!!

A thought ran to his mind, He didn't liked the way Taehyung was looking at his wife because, the look he was giving like..........

He likes her.

Y/N unfazed about her surroundings, halts her laugh and coughed awkwardly because she was the one who was only laughing like Maniac she bite her lips and took a cookie from the tray and passed it to Tae.

He took the cookie from her hand and giggled at her shy nature.
"I didn't asked you. Why are you here anyways?" Y/N asked taking another cookie from the tray.
"Well....I wanted to give you a surprise." He said, munching on his cookies.
Y/N frowned
"What surprise?"
She asked being curious, biting on her cookies.
"I am sure, you will like that surprise," with a smile he said.
"Will you tell me or not, Taehyung. What's the surprise?"
She asked, curiosity gripping her soul, Taehyung giggled and said.
"Calm down. I will tell you. Why so rush?" He said, after finishing the cookie from his mouth, he then gazed at her. Jungkook who was looking everything from upstairs, got interrupted by his son cry, with a sigh. He looked at his son and then to the humans downstairs, with a note in his mind to get freshen up quickly and went downstairs. He went inside in their bedroom with Jae.

"So!" He began, Y/N nodded in the indication of that she was listening.
"You know that Namjoon and Hobi went England for their further studies." He said.
"Yes, what about that?" She asked, Tae smiled and said.
"They are coming today, at night." Y/N eyes widened when she heard that, and in an instant she stood up with a shock face visible on her pale face.
"WHAT?" Taehyung nodded and also stood up.
"They are coming today and to welcome them. I and others have planned to give them surprise." He said, while Y/N looked at him.
"Oh my god, they are coming....." Her eyes suddenly gloss with tears, when Tae gaze fell on her brown orbs, his smile and eyes softened at her soft heart. He wiped her tears with his thumb.
"You missed them, right?"
"I did. I honestly missed them every single day since the day they planned to leave their muffin here alone." She sniffed.
Tae, took her shoulder and sat with her on the couch.
"Don't cry, now they are finally coming in korea, you can beat their ass off and don't worry. I will accompany you for that because I am mad too for leaving us alone here," he said fisting his hands up in the air, as gesture of beating them. Y/N chuckled in her crys.
"Thank God. You smiled now don't cry because you have to prepare a elegant dress for yourself and you also have to make their favourite food for them."
"It will be done. That's easy though because I know what those creatures likes," she smiled.
"I know that. Well....you have to come in bangtan dorm for the preparation and for the other things." He said, Y/N nodded.
"That will be more fun...." She said. "....others will be there also right?"
Taehyung nodded. Y/N hummed and wiped the dried tears from her cheeks, as a silent arrested them, A voice heard, raspy and deep.
"I think, Taehyung. What you have to say is already done, right?" They both turned and saw Jungkook was with Jae in his arms, in a new pair of cloths. The baby sprung his arms in the air when his eyes landed on his mother
"Ma..Maaaaa," his eyes glossed. Y/N gulped and stood, Tae also stood up.
"Well... can't I stay longer here, Jungkook?" Tae said with mockery dripping from his tone. Y/N went close to Jungkook. Jungkook gaze then fell on his wife who took Jae ignoring his gaze on her and Taehyung saw that.
"Tae. You guys talk. I have to feed him."
"Ok. Take care and don't forget to bring this tiny human also...hmm?" Y/N smiled and nodded.
"Yeah. Sure. Take care of you too." As she said with a smile she went out from the living room and went upstairs.
Jungkook felt like his insides were screaming to grab Her jaw and asked her to stop ignoring him. He felt his anger taking his peaceful mind but it went to its peak when He heard a deep voice.
"Well....My work is done. I have to go." He said as he was about to go Jungkook said.
"Stay away from my wife," Tae scoffed.
"So you stay away from Jiye." Jungkook frowned, Taehyung turned to him and smirked.
"If you can't stay away from your first love then.......... don't expect me to do the same." With a last emotionless gaze on Jungkook he went away, Jungkook gritted his teeth and fisted his palm.

........does Taehyung has feelings for Y/N? Or it's something else? Lets get to know in another chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 131K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
363K 13.1K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
12.3K 342 19
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.
191K 10.5K 33
โ mochiminie has sent you a message! โž - twitter ! fic ยก lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks โ€ข no...