𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

By writestricky

wattpad.storyby.writetrickly_/LWbrq49 More

NOTE
THEIR FAMILY 😁

MAIN LEADS

20 4 3
By writestricky

RUDRAKSH SINGH RAJVANSHI ( 28 )

The cold & rude CEO of RAJVANSHI 's EMPIRE . He is the eldest son of Rajvanshi All of the employees are scared of him and follow his every instruction . Do not believe in god and loves to ride cars . All always soft for his family.  He can kill the whole blood line of the person whom dares to harm is loved once . Do not have a single girlfriend and . 

AKRITI SINHA ( 25 )

She is introvert and shy type girl . She helps others alot and be polite . Believes in god and goes to temple everyday . She is the also the eldest daughter . She is not working anywhere till now a date . So she use to go to his father's Hotel SINHA'S HOTEL and manage's their work . Loves to reads romance novel . She had no boyfriend till now . !!!!

heyyyyy gyssssassss this wass Main leads idk why I'm feeling like noone will like this 🙂 .....

see youuu gysssss...............

Plssss don't forget to votee and comment plsss...

follow on Instagram :-
_lavenderwrites_

sorryyy againnn for thee grammatical mistakes🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 642K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
734K 66.8K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.3M 206K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
8.1M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...