GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction πŸ’’πŸ’’
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!

73 9 0
By kiriemy

Yuki with her overwhelming speed rush towards me but yup as always Yuki have the habit to look on what she aim at so I intercept it with my sword but she send only her after image and attack me at my side. I got surprise because I didn’t anticipate it and my arms had been cut… damn it, I got cocky and I didn’t expect that Yuki is now this strong.

With her cold stare that piercing my body her fangs become sharper now with overwhelming speed and sharper fang I don’t really know how I can defeat this over whelming opponent.

“You doubt yourself again Winona! Didn’t I tell you that to be proud of yourself! I choose you as my vessel because I have confident with you, so don’t disappoint me!” Shut up cheeky brat… damn it!

I punched myself to take off my worries. I held tight the hilt of my sword and rush towards her but she really had this overwhelming speed so I cannot hit her.

We got separated again and she unsheathed her sword… This, this is the final stances of her sword dance, I can’t avoid this.

I tried to contest her because my sword already gathered some wind so I use severing tornado at her and she use her lightning dragon roar.
Our special attacks collided and contest on which is strong. The roaring dragon versus the Torrential eagle is battling then I got an idea while the two power contest.

I didn’t let this chance out and use my <true form> and after the 5 second of transforming my equipment changes into my demon form with my holy sword called {Holy blade of Seraph} and {Lucifer’s wing} in both on my hands. A single black wing and a halo on my head but for some reason Yuki already changes on her Demon form too…

“Then let’s see who is the strongest when in true form.” I provoke her but I know that her speed already exceeded mine for how many times.
Using her glacial dragon fang and her pitch black illusion swords scattering in the floor she instantly got in my front so I intercepts it with my two swords.

But somehow I overwhelm her with my strength… she have this over whelming speed and I have this overwhelming strength, I can win.
She floats in the air while attacking me in faster phase but I intercepting it using my <demon eye>, no I just use some prediction on where she aims.

We exchanging some blows for 1 minute now she stops in the air while looking down at me… a blazing enmity grows inside my heart, it’s like I was look down by her.

Damn it… this is just like the same on what I feel earlier… this burning scruple on me. I hate this, I hate this.

“No way… to summon the <Demonic weapon: Archangel Lucifer> without using the ultimate true form… this is a new to me.” I heard the voice of amazed Lucifer in my back and somehow my hand that is holding the Lucifer’s wing changes into the Lance that I use to kill the dragon inside of that dungeon.

“Mommy is that really strong?”

“Of course that is my proud weapon, a weapon that can divide the vast sea and heaven.” While boasting about the lance on my hands… I see with this maybe I can defeat her so use my overwhelming strength and stance to throw the lance towards the descending Yuki.

“Idiot! don’t throw my weapon!” She warns us but it’s too late because I already throw the lance towards the Yuki and an overwhelming force like beam hit Yuki and she disappear together with my lance in the far distance.

“Sorry, I don’t really know how to use lance and it defeated her so it as predicted.”

“Idiiiooot” She slaps me with her paper slaps “haa… well it it can’t be help you already throw the lance and this is just your soul so it’s not like the real weapon.” And she sighed with a giving up face.

“So did I overcome your trial?” I ask her with a confident face.

“Of course not, because your last opponent is me.” She spread her black wings and smiles at me proudly.

“I already anticipated it! Let’s go!” So I also spread my wings and we exchanges some blows and her weapon is the lance I just throw.

“This is how you use this lance.” She stabs me at faster phase even she is far at me but somehow I got hit with invisible shockwaves that make me lost my control on my black wings so I got slam in the ground but she still throw some invisible shockwaves on me so I dodge them this time but a very loud sounds and cracking in the ground can be heard. I see it send some shockwaves…

“See that? That’s how you use it idiot.” This cheeky brat but I can’t help to be impressed because the power is stronger than my wind magic in every shockwaves.

“But aren’t it to weak than when I throw it?”

“Of course because this is the weakest way to use this lance.” I see then… I raise my hand and the lance appears on my hand too.

“Then I will use the strongest.” I make a stance again like I did to Yuki.

“I said don’t just throw it!” She tried to anticipate the direction at where I aim my lance.

“Of course I’m not idiot to just throw my weapon randomly.” I look at her with a proud look.

“I don’t want to hear that from someone who throw it without a second thought!” So I use the lance to this unwary girl.

“I mean I’m not that old enough to forget about how to use the <Holy Judgment>.” And she panicked and looks at her back and the blinding light descend towards her cutting her body in half.

“I’m not really wrong to choose you as my vessel, so please Winona use my power to protect your important and please don’t make my daughter sad again.” She looks at metra with a satisfied face and Metra finally realizes what is happening. She become a sinister aura and disappears then the sinister aura enters my body.

[Individual La grant Victoria Winona changed the title {Prideful king: Lucifer} to {Prideful King}]
[Individual La grant Victoria Winona acquire the job (Demon King) and the title {Demon king}]
[By acquiring the title {Prideful king} La grant Victoria Winona added <Throne of the God>, <Ultimate True Form>, and <Heavenly weapon mastery> title skills]
[By the effect of {Prideful king} all the status will multiply by 100]
[By acquiring the title {Demon king} La grant Victoria Winona acquired <Demonic weapon: Archangel Lucifer> and <Demon king legacy} title skills]
[By acquiring the job (Demon king) La grant Victoria Winona added the <Demonology> skill]
[The <Weapon mastery> changed to <Heavenly weapon mastery>]
[The <True form> changed to <Ultimate true form>]
[La grant Victoria Winona received the Demon God Blessing.]

At the same time the information of skills and titles the memories of Lucifer’s enter my mind. And frustrating feeling overwhelm me… the moment Michael kills her, its unfair because they tricked her, she didn’t even use her power because they deceived her. The demons, the human, the other races and the god… they deceived all the demon kings.
My anger burst out but someone embraces me in the back.

“Mommy, I know that I’m not a smart person but I know how you feel now. But don’t worry mommy with your power you will not feel the same frustration again.” My daughter reassure me and my doubt disappear and my anger is gone with just the words of my daughter, she really an angel.

“Yeah, thanks that’s reassuring Metra.” I calm down

“Thanks for fulfilling the last wish of my mother.”

“Last wish?” I ask her because I don’t know.

“She said that she wanted to give you her power that is her last wish.”

“I see, then I’m gladly accepts it, to protect your smile my daughter.” I patted her and we returned to the reality with the sword still stabbing my back.

“You know it hurts so can you take that off of me?” I indicate it to the Hero who still smiling like she already won so I kick him in the stomach using a back kick.

He make an arc pose and flew until he reach the throne so I take off the sword that stabs on my back.

“This Holy sword is kind of shabby so here I bring it back to you.” I throw the sword back to him but for some reason he catches it.

I can feel my strength had doubled so I appraised myself to see what is the different.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:LAGRANT VICTORIA WINONA
AGE:26
RACE:HALF ELF/DEMON
LEVEL:66
JOB: DEMON KING/FALLEN ANGEL/ROYALTY KNIGHT (LOCK)
JOB Lv:1/3/9
[STATUS]
HP:829500/829500
MP:984500/884500
STR:481000
DEF:572000
MGC:564000
MGC DEF: 686500
AGI:446500
RES:517000
[SKILLS]
HOLY DEMON Lv. MAX
ETIQUETTE Lv. 3
WIND MAGIC Lv. MAX
LIGHT MAGIC Lv. 7
DARK MAGIC Lv. 4
HOLY AURA Lv. 1
DARK AURA Lv. 1
DEMONOLOGY Lv. 1
[TITLE]
{DEMON KING]{PRIDEFUL KING}{{SAVIOR OF THE WIND}{DUNGEON CONQUEROR}{GODDESS VIRGOGIFT}
[TITLE SKILL]
ALL ABNORMALITY RESISTANCE
WIND BARRIER
HOLY JUDGEMENT
HEAVENLY WEAPON MASTERY
DEMON EYE
ULTIMATE TRUE FORM
THRONE OF THE GOD
DEMONIC WEAPON: ARCHANGEL LUCIFER
DEMON KING LEGACY
GROWTH
LUCKY LOOT
STATUS BOOST
SECOND JOB
[BLESSING]
BLESSING OF SYLPH THE FAIRY OF WIND
ARROGANT KING BLESSING
DEMON GOD BLESSING

Holy Aura: if activate all the people around the user boast the Holy attribute and resistance for 5% (+5% per level)

Dark Aura: if activate all the people around the user boast the Dark attribute and resistance for 5% (+5% per level)

Demonology: Summon demons with the same job as the user. The level of the demons will the same as the level of the skill x10

Heavenly weapon mastery: Can master every weapon used by the user and add Holy attribute.

Ultimate true form: Releases the true form without limitation and restriction.

Throne of the god: Summon the throne of the God it boast all the status of the user by 100,000 and also add holy attribute to every action of the user. The user will be considered as an Angel.

Demonic Weapon: Archangel Lucifer: Summon the powerful weapon of Lucifer. The power will be the combination of all the status of the user except for HP and MP. Only person with Lucifer in the name can use the weapon.

Demon king legacy: All demon that have been considered as ally will boast their status to the 1% of all the statuses of the user.

Wow… I never thought that this power is really mine. I tried to use my <ultimate true form> and I instantly change my form. A pair black wing, white armor and a sinister halo.

“So you finally show your true self.” The hero stands up and faces me again.

“It’s better if you stand down because I still can’t control my power, I might accidentally kill you.” I warn him but he still prepare to attack me.

I tried to use this <Throne of the God> to try it and a very bright throne like appeared at my back and every time I move it follows me, my appearance change into pair of shiny white wings and a very bright yellow halo.

“A-angel?” The other heroes held their back at me. I see so this is how the effect.

“A demon that disguised as angel how unpleasant!” the hero rush towards me but his movement is so slow that I instantly appeared on his front and flick his forehead and he got blown far from me.

“I only use 1% of my power just to make sure I won’t kill him but for him to be blown away…” I appraised myself again.

NAME:LAGRANT VICTORIA WINONA
AGE:26
RACE:HALF ELF/DEMON
LEVEL:66
JOB: DEMON KING/FALLEN ANGEL/ROYALTY KNIGHT (LOCK)
JOB Lv:1/3/9
[STATUS]
HP:9295000/9295000
MP:9845000/9845000
STR:5810000
DEF:6720000
MGC:6640000
MGC DEF: 7865000
AGI:5465000
RES:6170000

I see my power exceeding to million now so that’s the reason… I mean my power is hundred times than him.

“Heroes, I don’t want to kill all of you so can you throw away your weapons.” I warned them and the other heroes throw away their weapons except for the glasses.

“Hmm, just because you power up a little doesn’t mean you have the right to—“ He tried to say something but I appeared to his front slaps him… of course I didn’t hit him because his head will fly if I did and she got blown away with a torrent of wind on my hand.

“This is my last warn throw your weapons away.” I look at the Hero but he still holding the Holy sword so I appear again on his front and held the holy sword and grip it that make it break.

“<Demonic weapon: Archangel Lucifer> manifest.” The lance that Lucifer so proud of appears in my hand and use its signature attack “<Holy Judgment>” A blinding light appears at the sky and hit the Hero.

“That’s how is it, so think again before you get in my way.” Of course I didn’t hit him but I just show off my power.

“Damn it, damn it, damn it… when I finally acquired the power.” He murmur in small voice so I ignore him and go towards my daughter and Nina.

“Let’s go Metra and Nina let’s find that old man and kill him.” I ride the throne like that follows me and the arm of the throne had space enough that a person can sit on it, and somehow it had this sheathe that the same symbol of my lance in the very center of the backrest of the throne.

“Wo-wow you suddenly become strong Wino, what happen?” Nina with sparkling eyes asks me.

“Fufu… I just acquired the true power of Lucifer.” I smugly told her.

“Ca-can I acquire that too?” She asks me with anticipation.

“Try appraising the name of Belzeebub?” I suggest and she started to make a face like she focus on something.

“It’s says {Child of Belzeebub is required}” I see so because of my daughter sudden appearance she save me on that death situation. I look at my daughter and she give me that look like she doesn’t know why I’m looking at her.

“Thank you very much my daughter.”

“You’re always welcome mommy?” She got confusion.

“Aah… I wanted to see my child too, I-I’m not jealous or anything okay? But I wanted to see my beautiful child too.” I understand you Nina because these children are important to us.

“After we find Lily let’s try to search for them in the continent.” I patted the Nina and she just blushes and looks away.

Now we are above the castle because I know that secret exit is heading towards the royal carriages at the back so I’m sure my father is heading out in this country.

“Ah… it feels great flying in the sky.” We leisurely float in the sky and the people below panics like they saw the end of the world.

I finally see the royal carriages heading towards the big gate heading to the elf country where my mother is. so I make this throne to descend faster.
**

“Stop the carriage.” I use my wings to descend faster because the throne is slow and now I’m in the front of the carriage.

“Wh-what an angel?” The coachman widens his eyes after seeing my images.

“What’s going on… what Winona? How and that appearance…” My father also saw me.

“They say if you saw an angel it means you will die, right? Now let’s hear what is your last word before I send you to hell.” It’s an old superstitious that angels are death bringer that if you saw one it means you will die.

“Haa… I apologized for being a bad father to you and I’m sorry for the lack of love… I understand your grief so go ahe—“ I didn’t let him finished his last words and I cut his head.

“Yeah… I didn’t consider you as a father, but I respect you as a king. let my brother correct this country for you. Good bye father.” I return my Holy sword in its sheath.

“Pri-princess it’s a grieve sin killing the king you know?”

“Don’t worry I will take responsibility. But please announce to all the people of this country that the demons have been subjugated and make my brother La gran Victoria Marsho to be the next King.” I give a command on Sir Harold which is the coachman of this Royal carriage.

“I hear your request, but I will announce you as a criminal too.”

“I don’t care, I will leave this country.”

“I get it.” So Sir Harold takes the headless corpse of my father and put it on the carriage.

“Mommy, let’s go.”

“Let’s go home now Wino I’m sure the others are their waiting for us.”

“Yeah, let’s return to our home.” And we departed towards our home where our family is waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
264K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
84.8K 2.5K 15
This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way around to the ending. I hope you all enjoy...
4.4M 122K 39
"I wanna kill you.." He whispered huskily. "I dare you" I said. Seventeen year old Sonee rave win's a contest to go stay at Dracula's castle for two...