Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 41

14.2K 1.1K 67
By Hobby_writes

Mishika POV....

Dadi was preparing my favourite food although I asked her that it's not needed but she never listens to me .

I was sitting beside her as she stirred the curry.
Miskhiii....mera bacha khus toh hai na ....... Abhimanyu aur tere beech sab thik h na beta .....she asked me Caressing my hair and I smiled and kissed her palm .

Kya mujhe dekh k meri super Daadi ko pata nahi laga ki mei kesi hu .....I asked her making her chuckle.

But I want to listen it from you ...she said kissing my head .
I am superrrr happy Dadi . Thank you for getting me married to him .......I said and she chuckled.

Kese nahi kawati meri beti pyar jo karti thi Abhimanyu se ......She said catching me off guard and I looked at her in utter shock .

She laughed seeing my reaction.
What did you thought. Tu nahi batayegi toh teri Bhudhi Dadi ko samjh nahi aayega ......she said and I hugged her feeling shy .

Ab kya Sharma rahi hai ...ab toh Tera pati ban gya h Abhimanyu....Daadi teased me making me pout .

I love you Daadi.....I said kissing her cheek .
More then your husband....she asked me making me chuckle.
Yes ....more then him and anyone else .....I said snuggling into her and she carssed my back .

Later I had tasty food and over eated as it was super delicious.
Later I talked with Daadi and Chachi was doing fine Now and Roni had gone to his college.

I took a nap with Dadi and talked to Maa too .
She wanted to meet Daadi as well but couldn't come due to Nirvi .

And I don't where is my husband is busy today . He didn't called me even once and didn't even replied to my message.
He dropped me here in the morning and told me that he would come to pick me up at night.

Currently I am preparing tea for everyone as Chachu and Raunak has returned home too and everyone was sitting in the hall chit chatting.

I called Pooja too and she will be hear in an hour or so .
Currently I was sitting beside Daadi and Raunak is sprawled on the couch with his head resting in my lap..

Don't use too much gel in hair....look how rough they have become....I said caressing his hair and he hummed busy in his phone..

Gek nahi lagega toh hero kese ban k ghumega ye .....phadai mei toh dhyan h nahi .....bike dedo , Gaadi dedo .......Chachu said making me chuckle.

Kar lega har waqt mat peeche pada Raha kar uske .....Daadi said to Chachu and Roni grinned and shifted closer to Daadi pushing me aside ..

Mujhe toh bas Daadi hi pyar karti hai ....I love her ...and I am shifting to Village with her ...he said making us laugh.

Later Pooja came and went went to our room to spend some bestie time.

So did you guys did it .....she asked me making me blush .
Really!!!!!!!! She shrieked and I had to palm her mouth to stop her from screaming.

Chup hoja meri maa ...sab log hai bahar ....I said and she smiled sheepishly.

Bata na kya kya  hua ....she said excitedly and I looked at her bewildered.
It's personl stuff .....mei nahi bata sakti yrrr.......I said and she looked at me accusingly..

Mene apni  kiss k baare mei  sab share Kiya tha tere saath samjhi na and that to with a person whom you consider your brother...she said with a huff making me pout ..

I won't go into details ....I said and she nodded getting excited.
She teased me a lot after that making me blush hard .
Did it pained a lot ......she asked me and I nodded.

Hmmm...bohot .....but it gets better with time but it's unbearable in the start and you feel like some one is tearing you.....I said and she nodded .

Sunny Bhai se baat Hui teri ....kab aa rahe hai vo .....I asked and she smiled wholeheartedly.

He is coming day after tomorrow that is on Thursday... finally!!! She sighed at the end making me chuckle.

I am very angry with him for missing out on my wedding....I said with a huff .
He knows that too and was asking me to help him out to manofy you but I denied him straight away ....she said and we both laughed.

But I asked him that he could compensate for it after coming here and may be can bring some gifts too....she said and I chuckled giving her a hi five....

Well I am really happy for you Mishika....bas aase hi khus rahe tu .....She said holding my hand and I smiled hugging her .

Now I am waiting for your and Sunny Bhai's wedding.....I said and she blushed .
I told him that my parents are now looking for a groom and he went mad at first but then said that he would come home to ask for my hand as soon as he come back .......Pooja told me making me grin .

Hmmm ....I will come too as a groom sister ..... start preparing for our welcome girl .......I said making her laugh .

I want to introduce Sunny Bhai with Abhimanyu too .
He was hell worried when I informed him about my marriage but didn't give him details about the groom as I want him to personally meet Abhimanyu.....I said and she nodded .

We chatted for 3 hours straight teasing and pulling each other leg and catching up on each other lives .

She left after that and I got busy in Dinner prepration and Roni was continuously annoying me like usual while Daadi was busy in her Puja and Chachi was cutting salad .

I tried calling Abhimanyu in between but his phone was not reachable.
I called Maa and she said that there is nothing to worry about.
It's nothing unusual.. I relaxed a bit but then couldn't be at peace .

Insaan ek baar message kar de ya call him kar de . Itna kaha busy ho gye hai....I thought.

Let him come today ....I won't talk to him ....I decided.
Riddhi Di and Nirvi are there with Maa so I don't need to worry about her .

It was 9 pm now and the dinner table was set too .
Beta Abhimanyu nahi aa rahe hai kya ...Chachu asked me .

I don't Chachu..... unhone kaha toh tha ki aayenge but abhi call nahi lag raha I said and asked them to have dinner.

Dadi insisted me to have food too and I too sat with them not wanting to worry Daadi .

We had dinner and Now I was getting impatient.
Raunak drop me home please....I said .

Yahi ruk ja beta aaj ...Daadi said and Chachu agreed with her .
Nahi Daadi ......Maa akeli hongi ghar p ....mujhe jaana chaiye.....I said and she nodded in understanding.

I texted Abhimanyu about going back home with Raunak .
As Roni dropped me home .....I asked him to drive safe back home and inform me once he reach back and he nodded hugging me and bidding me bye .

Maa was taking with Bua ji over the call when I entered inside and smiled seeing me .

Beta tu kiske saath aa gai ....She asked me as I sat beside her .
Raunak dropped me ....I informed her .

Aapne khana khaya ...I asked and she nodded telling me she had her dinner with Ridhima Di and Nirvi who just left an hour ago .

We both chatted for an hour and there was no sign of him ...no call no messages.

Maa police station call kar k puch le kya ek baar ....I said and Maa nodded and made a call to the police station and they informed us that he had gone to some urgent work from after noon only .

Maa aap soo jao ....it's 12 am already .....I told Maa .
Nahi beta ....tu akele mat wait kar aur mujhe bhi neend nahi aayegi jab tak vo nahi  aa jata .....Maa said .

Chaliye mei aapke saath chalti hu aapke room mei ...I said to Maa and convinced her showing my puppy eyes making her give in .

Maa told me about Papa and how they got married...about Di and his childhood and how he is so stubborn from childhood only .

I laughed listening to some of his childhood incidents and Maa slept while taking to me around 2 am .

My eyes were getting drowsy too and I let out a tired sigh but I won't get a sleep untill he comes back to me safe and sound .

I was praying to God to keep him safe and send him back to me as soon as possible.

About half an hour later I opend my eyes as I headed the main gate being opend .

I rushed out of the room and it felt like I got my soul back seeing him home finally.

He looked at me surprised but I rushed into his arms and hugged him tightly and tears of relief flowed out of my eyes .

Stop crying Gulaboo ......He said wiping my tears but I glared at him hard ..
I am not talking to you from now on ....I said with moist eyes and he has the audacity to chuckle.

I didn't answered him and climbed the stairs and entred our room .
He might have gone to check on maa ..

I laid on the bed covering myself with the duet and sobbed silently.
The angry and frustrated tears that I was holding back from the evening finally flowed out .

I thanked God to keep him safe . But now I am angry at him .
I understand his work but he could have atleast informed us once .

He entred the room and went to the bathroom.
After half an hour I felt the bed dip beside me and he pulled away the blanket from my face .

I struggled in his arms and tried to get away as he pulled me to himself but then gave up knowing it's of no use .

Stop crying yrr.....he said wipping my eyes.
Kyu ....aapko kya farak padta hai .....itni fikar hoti toh ek baar call karke hi bata dete .....I said and he sighed ..

Listen to me once and stop crying .....he said calmly..
Nooo ......mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai.....I don't want to talk to you ...... I said trying to push him away .

Mishika!!!!! He yelled holding my hands making me flinch .

Ek baar sunn toh lo ki kya hua hai .....jabse aaya hu bas Rona and complaints .
Pura din mei kaam kar raha tha ...it's fucking 3 in the morning and ab aaya hu toh you are behaving like this ........he scolded me angrily and more tears welled up in my eyes.

Stop crying I said ....he shouted loosing his calm and I palmed my mouth to stiffle the cry and he closed his eyes and releasing a sigh .

I got away from him and he didn't held me back this time .
I really don't have patience to deal with you know......I am already very much exhausted......roona ho jaaye uske baad baat karenge kal ......when you get back to your senses....he said and shut the lights and turned his back to me.

I felt hurt and weeped silently.
After a few minutes I looked at him to find him sleeping peacefully.
How can he sleep so peacefully after making me cry and yelling at me.....I thought.

Sleep took over me due to exhaustion and I felt into a deep slumber too .

Their first fight after marriage guyzzzz...😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shikwe By B.

Romance

82.3K 6K 13
▪︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.▪︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...
9.5K 2 1
A popular cricketer who fall in love with his fangirl. Whom he seen in stadium while playing. ❤️‍🔥 SHAVAN SINGHANIA & SEJAL ACHARJEE ____________...
12.9K 837 38
~What's the meaning of gifting bangles when you will going to break them? ...
22.2K 2K 43
Enemy to lovers