Our Heavenly love: A journey...

By Suruchieee

Shreya sharma a 22 years old girl who live with her grandparents and a MBA student in final year.Rohit singha... More

Chapter 1 : First look
Chapter: 2 Shreya meet Rohit..
Chapter:3The beginning of their friendship.
Chapter : 4 Ruchika and Yash's wedding functions begin
Chapter:5 Fake boyfriend...
Chapter:6 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 7โค๏ธ
Chapter 8๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 9 ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 10๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 11๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ’š
Chapter 13๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 14โœจ
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 18 โœจ

Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

180 33 65
By Suruchieee

The function of Haldi has ended......

Shreya goes to Ruchika's room, where she sees Ruchika and her mother arguing over something....

Shreya : Aunty What happened?....

Ruchika's mom: Just ask your friend..

Shreya : Ruchi!!!What is the matter?...

Ruchika : Look friend...I had told mom that I have to perform the chooda and kalire ritual...And mom forgot this........

Ruchika's mom : Beta!!!You tell me, there were so many things to do now that I couldn't remember and she's also didn't remind me, from where will I get these bangles and kalire at this time......
She had said that she want a proper Rajasthani wedding, now she have to do Punjabi rituals also..... This girl does not remember all these things while planning.And uncle(mom's brother) gives these bangles and kalire to the girl........
(She worriedly says to Shreya..)

Ruchika: So what happened mom? If I want, I can get married according to the rituals of every state of India,But I know it will take a lot of time and money, so just get me to do this ritual..I have to do this chooda and kalire ritual. I don't know anything else to do beyond this........

Shreya : Aunty, don't worry...and anyway, Ruchika wishes to do this ritual, so get it done.And I bring bangles and kalire from the market.....

Ruchika's mom: But beta you.....

Shreya : Hey aunty, I will bring it.

Ruchika's mom : You know the roads here..You have also come here for the first time....

Ruchika : So she will go with someone who knows about the market here....

Ruchika's mom : Yes, this is true...but with whom should I send it? I can't send my daughter with anyone like this....

Then Ruchika interrupts....

Ruchika : There is one guy  with which you can her send without any worry.....

Ruchika's mom: Who???

Ruchika : Hey our Rohit.With that you can send Shreya without any worries,

On this matter, Shreya looks at Ruchika....

Ruchika's mom:  Arey haan!!!!You are absolutely right...
I will just tell Rohit to go to the market with Shreya.I will also ask him if he is free then he will go....

Ruchika : Maa!!! Puchne ki jarurat nhi hai bus Shreya ka naam le Lena phir dekhna agar usse koi Kam hoga bhi na to bhi Jane ke liye tayar ho jayega....
(Mother!!! There is no need to ask, just take Shreya's name and then see if it will do any work, then neither will he be ready to go.)........

Shreya : Tu Chup nhi hogi!!! Dekhlio main jaungi nhi warna.....
(You will not be silent!!! See, I will not go otherwise...)...

Ruchika : Oh no sorry sorry..please go...

Ruchika's mother asks Rohit to go to the market with Shreya...
Both of them are going...
Then Ruchika's mother tells shreya..
Shreya You also bring something for yourself...okk ....And it's 11 o'clock, you guys come by 1 o'clock.

Shreya : Yes aunty, if I like something, I will take it....And we will come soon..

Both of them sit in the car and head towards the market.....

Seeing Shreya sitting completely silent, Rohit says, "Are you feeling fine?"

Shreya : Haan!!! Main to ek dum thik Hun....aise kyun pucha?
(Yes!!! I am absolutely fine...why did you ask like this?)...

Rohit : Today you are sitting quietly, not saying anything, it means you are not well.

Shreya : Achiyaaa!!!So if I am sitting quietly, it means that I am not well....
Arey,,kabhi kabhi maan nhi karta bolne ka...
(Hey, sometimes I don't feel like speaking...)......

Rohit: This is the thing, when a person who talks every second becomes quiet, then the other person will easily understand that something has happened to her or him.........

Shreya : Leave all this aside, tell me that you have visited Udaipur before, you know all the routes.

Rohit: Yes, I have been here twice, that's why I remember...

Shreya : Friend, perhaps God has given special power to all of you men that you remember the routes of your city but also of other cities.And people like me who don't even remember the streets of their city.....

Rohit : koi nahi Main Hun na yaad karwa dunga....
(No problem, I am here. I will make you remember every path.)....

Shreya in her mind -(After looking at myself in the car mirror I don't know why my cheeks turned red after hearing this.)

Rohit : What happened, why did you turn your face away?

Shreya : Nothing, just concentrate on driving.
And Shreya turns on the car radio.....
In which a romantic song starts playing.
Shreya changes the song...
And the romantic song starts playing again.
She changes again..
And the romantic song starts playing again...

(Shreya was doing this again and again and she was looking very cute. And Rohit was looking at her and laughing).....

Both of them reach the shop…and buy chooda and kalire for Ruchika.....

Rohit : You don't have to take anything...

Shreya : No, I don't want anything.lets go......
Rohit, the bangles here are so beautiful I feel like taking it all, but I can't.. I will buy from here for my wedding also.......

Both of them come near the car..
Rohit : Wait a minute..I'll be right back.

Shreya : Where are you going..???

Rohit : Maybe my mobile was left at the shop....

Shreya : Go and bring it quickly.

Shreya sits in the car and Rohit arrives after some time....

Both of them leave towards the venue.

After reaching the palace, Shreya shows the bangles and kalire to Ruchika and she is very happy.

After this Shreya went to get ready Because the wedding is going to start at 2:30.

Shreya was about to get ready when someone knocked at the door of her room.she opens the door...A servant stands and has a big box in his hand.
The servant gives the box to Shreya and says that the person who has sent this will massage you.....Shreya still asks who has sent this but the servant leaves from there.
Shreya wonders who might have sent this.
Then she gets a message on her phone and she gets shocked...
*
*
*
*
*
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

That massage was not from anyone else but Rohit....
In which it was written..
Shreya, I am giving this small gift from my side as a friend. And the thing is that I do not know what color dress you will wear today.That's why I took a set of all the colored bangles present there.....And bangles look beautiful in your hands...And you also wanted to take them all. That's why I brought them all.........

After reading this, even Shreya did not understand what to do.Be happy or shocked..........
Shreya:Oh God, what is happening...
How can I not think about this boy?

                   Shreya's dress.....

                    Rohit's dress........

All preparations are done...Ruchika or Yash's wedding will be held between 2 pm to 7 pm or reception will be between 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm...or her (Vidai)farewell at 4 am..........

              Palace decorations......

It's 2 o'clock and all the groomsmen are busy preparing for the wedding procession.The groom's procession arrives at the palace gate with dancing etc.Ruchika's family welcomes them and everyone comes inside....
Ruchika and Shreya and some other friends were standing in the balcony watching the wedding procession....
And she was also dancing on the dhol.
Then Shreya's eyes fall on Rohit and she just keeps looking at him. She is unable to take her eyes off him....
And then Ruchika shakes Shreya's hand and says: Where did you get lost...

Shreya : Hey, I was looking at something...Ok I am coming..

Shreya leaves the balcony and stands alone...And she says to herself..
: What happened to you Shreya, come to your senses, it's just a matter of today, tomorrow you will have to go back to your old life.Now just enjoy the marriage and nothing else.....

Just then someone places a hand on Shreya's shoulder.
Shreya turns back suddenly..

Rohit: Why are you standing alone...?

Shreya did not say anything and was just looking at him.
Rohit waves his hands in front of her eyes And says where are you lost?....

Rohit : Okay, come with me, I want you to meet someone.(Rohit holds her hand and brings her outside)....

Shreya: Who do you want me to meet?

Rohit : I want to introduce you to a special person in my life.....

Shreya: special person (she murmured)....
Shreya thought maybe he was taking her to meet his girlfriend......

Shreya : you are introducing me to your girlfriend ?

Rohit : Yes, think something like that.

Hearing this felt as if Shreya's heart was broken.
.................

..............

Namaste/Hello Wamily ❣️
Hope you like this chapter....
Please vote and comment
Radhey Radhey ❤️ राधे-राधे ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 448 13
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...
251K 15.9K 28
A billionaire's ๐Ÿ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
472K 26.3K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
86.4K 6K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...