possessed:- hate to love you

By itskomalshah

a spoiled , immature and childish yet charming, beautiful and cute girl who lives like a princess unknown fro... More

introduction
wait....
devil?
characters
past
king?
first official meeting

back story

8 2 0
By itskomalshah

Flora was in her room, alone, having much needed time to sort out things in her mind...

Naah, not about marriage but about her life..it was just a week ago, she was in France enjoying her freedom and wishing to get her majors degree in next two months and now, here she is, in her room of wilson mansion regretting to even step on grounds of s.korea

She was never fond of this country, her birth country which gave nothing but pain and hurt, she left the country when she was just 6, her dad being personal assistant of king (now formal king) was making it hard for him to take care of a daughter whose mother died when she was just of 4....

A car accident, which was told to be an accident, but she knows it wasn't, it was a planned murder, not to kill her mother but just to avenge king and show him that there is someone who can be rebellious and fight against king....

Ridiculous right??

She left the country, to stay with her grandparents, who was living in France, everyone thought she was enjoying her life there as a kid...and she indeed got the love she was always craving for through her grandparents....

But they says, life never plays fair games, she lost them when she was just of 13..mr Wilson wanted her to come back but it was too late for that...the distance between them wasn't only physical, it was distance between two souls....flora no more wanted to stay with her father, and hence she moved in with mini , not wanting to be taken care of by any nanny...she had some of her private issues due to which she never wanted to involve anyone in her life...but mini got close to her just in matter of months...they both became friends and eventually inseperable...

Mini is just an year elder than flora...she was an orphan and ran away from orphanage cause she was fed up of the rules ...she wanted to live on her own and struggle for her own problems....
The day flora joined her as her roommate was the day mini got her first ever part time job, since then she started treating flora as her lucky charm, according to her, if flora once wished her luck, the work is gonna be done in perfect manner.... She was a proper french, not from korea but had incredible interest in korea and it's culture, ofcourse perks of being k-drama lover....
She learned Korean and always wanted to visit the country once, she finally got the chance when flora offered her to visit with her, at the time of mr Wilson's second marriage....mini did accompany her knowing very well how much she hates to be here...

Here she first met jimin, and without knowing they fell for eachother, jimin did confessed to her but she didn't answered him immediately...

Since that day mini and flora got much more closer due to flora's relation with jimin, it wasn't awkward for them being step sibling cause jimin has always treated flora as his own sister...and they never considered this marriage as part of their life....they both wasn't really fond of their parents anyway...

Flora was happy in her life, atleast she was satisfied with it....but suddenly one day she recieved a call from lara, who informed her about illness of mr Wilson and his wish to be with her in his last days....flora was hurt, doesn't matter how was their relation he was still her father....she agreed to it and decided to wrap up all the mess in France and land on korea,

Just for 2 months as she never wanted to be here, especially around jeon's...the day she got to know about reason of her mother's death, her hate for jeon's just increased....she always used to hate mr Jeon due to his bossy personality...she never liked him cause all he care about is that so called reputation of him and money....

But now, marrying his son, was something flora has never thought about, but again....

the Jeon jungkook is the devil of korea, THE GOD OF UNDERWORLD

That was more shocking for her than news of her marriage...

She was lost in her thoughts when sound of door being opened echoed in silent room, looking at the door flora scoffed...
There stood mini, with a tray in hands, food beautifully arranged on it for flora to have all the satisfaction and feel hunger just by looking at plate...

Mini came inside locking the door behind her, she glanced at the figure sitting at the corner of bed and then around...
Lights was off, curtains were drawn, only the moonlight seeping through the small gap between curtains was providing light to figure out shapes of things, walking through the darkness, mini placed the tray on night stand and switched on the table lamp, which was now providing a little life in room which was looking lifeless just a moment ago...

"You already knew?"
She heard, voice was almost inaudible but due to pin drop silence of room, mini caught those words clearly without making mistake, she sat on the bed just infront of flora , who's eyes was already on her since the moment she entered room, observing each and every activity of her ..

Mini sighed, taking flora's hands in hers,
"This marriage seemed to be a great chance for your pla-"
she began only to get cut off by her best friend, who's voice was now totally devoid of emotions...

"I'm not talking about that, and you know what I want to know"

She looked at their joined hands which was now resting on her laps, contemplating on what to say and how to say....she didn't knew which words she should put to explain this to her best friend.... She looked up only to meet those green emrald eyes gazing back at her...
She sighed loudly before simply nodding her head...flora scoffed as she retreated her hands from mini's hold.... missing the way her eyes flashed hurt by that action of flora...

"Since when?"
Flora asked ignoring the eye contact, cause she knew, she knew if she looked at her bestie right now, she will loose it and at this moment she wasn't willing to let go of her frustration....she wanted to know why her bestie didn't told her about this...

"Since my last visit to Korea"

Flora looked at her bewildered....
"It was 8 months ago mini...how could you?"

"I wanted to tell you flora, I really did, but couldn't cause situations over here wasn't something favourable for you"

Mini said in pleading voice, flora frowned at that...
"What do you mean?"

Mini took a deep breath before starting,

"T-the day I decided to visit jimin for first time as his girlfriend, was the day I got to know about king stepping down from thrown and his son taking over everything, jimin told me about everything going on in korea, the wedding of mr Wilson was the day of arrival of younger son of jeon's, who was mystery to the world, since that day underworld activities of black panthers started rising in a way no one could ever imagine, no one knew what's exactly going on in the clan, everyone was terrified not knowing what their king is upto ....all other gangs and mobs were now terrified of black panthers, not like anyone had balls to fight against them before but black panthers just became invincible over a night....the biggest rival of black panther was rumoured to be in basement of king and it actually turned out to be truth, no one had any idea what's going on but one thing was surely known to everyone, underworld is now owned by black panthers and every single mafia group who was capable to stand with black panthers came together and formed a council....and collectively declared black panthers as there leader...now mr Jeon wasn't just the king of Korea's mafia, he was god of underworld...since that day mr Jeon never came out of the mansion, it was like he was being captive in his own house, and after a week or two he suddenly came out and announced his son as next king, the son who was hidden till now, who's existence wasn't even known to world, and when I came here, was the day he was going to take throne....he wasn't known as devil on his first days, but when everyone got to know that it was him all the time making black panther reach to it's high just in time of months, they all accepted him as king, due to his work they all was convinced about their safety in this dark world, the most ruthless mafia who doesn't care about feelings or emotions of anyone, who never treat humans and human beings, who knows just three things...money, power and blood, that's all what he always wanted....he was supposed to meet you in the marriage itself but due to some issues he didn't attended the marriage, you was supposed to be his wife as soon as he landed in south korea but jimin was active enough to stop this, ofcourse not being in spot light, but later on he got to know that devil not showing up in wedding was intentional, he never wanted to marry someone and that's why he never came to meet you...and that was a relief for jimin and me too as I didn't knew that it's THE JEON JUNGKOOK who is devil of korea, but then he suddenly wanted to marry you without even meeting you after having a trip to Paris....I was scared , as till then I got to know that it's jungkook, I was worried, what if he got to know about you? About your motives, and maybe that's why he wants to marry you, but that worry was replaced by joy when I got to know that devil just wanted to marry to fulfil the ritual, ritual of having heir ...as being a king it was necessary for him, and that was like an opportunity for you, for us and that's why I never told you about this all ....cause first, it was all a mess and then when I got to know about marriage, you was busy with kim family"

Mini completed, looking at flora who was in some daze,
"Flora"
Mini called, softly which was enough for flora to come out of her trance, she looked at mini who was patiently waiting for any reaction, flora just sighed...

"What do you think I should do now?"
Flora asked her best friend not knowing if the marriage is good idea or not....

"You should get married to him, remember once kim sad, 'being closer to your enemy is the best way to tackle them' I want you to play bad now"

Flora looked at mini, a little bit taken aback as mini was never from the ones who will backstab, but she wasn't wrong either, it been years they are trying to get information about Jeon jungkook still they were unknown to the fact of  him being a part of royal family, and now letting go of a chance was something only a stupid would do....

Flora squeezed mini's hands resting on her lap, mini looked at flora and became confused after looking at the smirk playing on her lips, she raised her eyebrow Asking flora, exactly what's going on in her mind,

"It's time for the great Jeon jungkook to know how it feels to be backstabbed"
Mini got the meaning and she smirked as well, but happiness didn't last long as next words left flora's mouth reminding mini that she is yet to tell flora something really important....

"It's time to end the only blood left of jeon's, the perish of royals"
Flora said...

"No flora"
Mini said biting her lower lips, flora looked at her frowning as to what mini meant by that....
Mini took a deep breath before saying, words rolled out of her mouth hitting flora exactly on the spot they shouldn't, flora's heartbeat rose as she heard those three words....

"Jung is still alive"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
32.5K 337 51
Bakubottom comics :D Since I can't post everyday on my other books I'll probally post everyday on here! *THE PICTURES ARENT MINE*
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
12.4M 348K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...