Shark Girl (Maneater x Anime)

Oleh GGDINOSAURS

Long ago on port clovis there were sharks out in the ocean, but one day another appeared to be a Bull Shark l... Lebih Banyak

Shark Girl heroine and Hunter Villain.

Episode 1 - The Beginning.

23 0 0
Oleh GGDINOSAURS

Meanwhile aboard on the Cajin Queen in the Gulf of Port Clovis, The Great White Shark was dead captured by known as his fellow angler as "Scaley Pete".

Scaley Pete: My Daddy hunted sharks. I hunt sharks. It's in the blood. If there was somebody better at this. You be following them, yah. 

Scaley Pete: People got a lotta wrong idea about sharks. Scientists say how we gotta coexist. Now, how do you going to coexist with a shark, huh? A shark, it just wants to do one thing-that's kill you, eat you, tear you apart.

Scaley Pete: What I do, I consider a scared honor- kill them all if I could. Too bad aren't but twenty-four hours to a day.

Suddenly, the radio picks up from the guy.

Guy (Radio): Shark spotted in Fawtick Bayou looked like a woman with shark body. Several deaths reported. Shark can be identified by a rusty spear in flank. 

*Stops*

Scaley Pete: Get the heck out of my wat! I got a job to do.

Scaley Pete goes set sail to the Fawtick Bayou.

Location: Crawfish Bay.

In the underwater sewer, the mother was sleeping in underground sea and wakes up from her slumber, although she had a rusty spear on her shark belly, she is the adult Bull Shark-Maid, fast, fierce and armed with shark fins quite literally to the teeth. She has little to fear in the Gulf of Port Clovis. 

The muscular marvel moves through the watery world.

She feels hungry in her belly, but luckily there are fish and turtles in her den. She swims for the dash and eats some tons of them. Exhibiting behaver more common to a thresher Shark-Maid, this bull makes creative of her powerful tail.

She catches more and more fish until the place inside was empty.

The Mother: Great. Non fish in my sewer. Don't worry sweety, mother is going to find some more while you're within my belly.

So, the mother swims and busts the grate outside the sewer and hunts for some more fish. a Shark fin is sinister reminder to humans that the ocean remains a wild and untamed domain.

She sees the seal and jumps out of water on it, catching it in her hand on and tear it with her jaws. So, she performs an acrobatic feat worthy of an Orca, cruelly imprisoned and put on display in a marine park stunt show. And the mother plunges into the ocean below. 

Then, she since the humans on the speed boat.

The Mother: The humans! I may been hurt by that rusty spear of theirs but I they are still my prey to hunt. Sweety, I bet these humans will be your favorite meal.

As the large marine predator, the mother speeds in the astounding towards the humans.

*BUMP! *

Human (Male): Did you feel that!?

Human (Female): Yeah, what the freak was that?

The mother hits the speed boat along with the humans and they started to panic in fear by her nature instinct. They scream and cry as she attacks it.

Human (Male): AHHHHHHH! SHARK!!!

Human (Female): NO, NO, NO! I'm too scared to die! Somebody! Any-

Then their boat got smashed and they fell into the water, they held on to the broken planks as the mother Shark-Maid bites the 1 human and thrashes him.

Human (Male): AAHHHHHHHHHHH! It's eating me! *Drowning underwater* glop glum glop glum glop.

Human (Female): Dude! DUDE!

No responds, the human male was no to be seen.
Eaten by the Bull Shark-maid.
But then, the mother jumps to the girl and tears her apart, eating her to death.

After eating two of them, she sees more humans at the Crawfish Bay beach and goes for a breaching speed.
She grabs one of the fish and whip shot at one the humans, the guy is knocked out cold and another fish was shot to another human too and third goes to the other third.

They were confused and wondering what's going on in the ocean.
The Mother giggles seeing the humans knocked out by 3 fishes.

*Kicks*

The Mother: OW! Okay, okay! No time to play pranks on the food, let mother show you how to ambush them.

So, she goes to the surface and grab one and tear them apart.
Then goes to another and another, eating and eating. Fearfully, the woman at the beach screams.

Human (Female #1): SHARK!!

Human (Male #1): There's a shark!! Everybody get out the water!!

Human (Female #2): AAAAAAAAAA! SHARK!! IT'S A SHARK!!

Human (Male #2): What in the name of heavens is going on!?

Everybody: SHARRRKK!! AARGRRGGRRGRHHH!!! HELP! SOMEONE!

The crowd of people swam in the panic but too late, they are being consumed by the fearless and dangerous mother Shark-maid.        

So, Between Sharks and Shark-maids, they feed on mollusk, fish and seal, less discussed is their propensity to on feared humans. She easily chases them down and tearing them bit by bit and one by one.

The crowds all kept screaming as the vengeance predator devours their flesh and meat inside their bodies. She leaves nothing but blood and bitten dead bodies. It must be emphasized that sorted of target violence is quite unusual shark.

Unfortunately, the Shark hunters are sent by Scaley Pete to go hunt her down. a bullet was shot towards her tail, making a bullet hole.

The Mother: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! DARN SHARK HUNTERS! They always get in my way! they must be the ones who killed my husband! I'll tear them apart one by one!

Changing scene.

Scaley Pete arrived on time to Crawfish Bay where the hunters who work for him are hunting the Bull Shark-Maid.

Scaley Pete: Hoho! Lookee them teeth! Ooh, she gon make quite mantelpiece. That Shark needs a good whack on the nose. Go get her, Chad!

Chad: I-I, Captain!

Chad and the hunters go for the hunting on the Bull Shark-Maid. Suddenly, she does the blinded aggressive eyes and started jumping on the hunters and whip shot one sending him flying.

Shark Hunter #1: AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH! WHAAAT TTHHHEEE HEEECK!!!

Chad: Darn! That Beast! Take the shot!

Shark Hunter #2: Yes sir!

The other hunter takes another shot on the bull, but she jumps again and grabbed him to the water, drowning him. Then she emerges, hearing Scaley Pete yelling proudly.

Scaley Pete: How are you doin' there, shark?

The Mother: Not happy with you cobrands intruding my hunting ground. I was enjoying hunting humans like you and now you all show up out of nowhere!

Scaley Pete: Well too bad, Shark! This time! You won't escape!

The Mother: I'll teach you all humans a lesson for murdering my husband! DIE!

The Mother, then crashes the boat, sinking it along with Chad.

Chad: Well, guess this is the end of me.

After his final words, the mother tears and ate Chad.

Scaley Pete: She got Chad! Knock her down, Pohnah!

Pohnah: Yes, Captain!

But eventually, the mother swings her tail, damaging the boat in at her might.

Scaley Pete: Mais oui! She's putting up a fight for sure!

The Mother tenientes to destroy another boat along with Pohnah. And grabs and throws him into a sky sending him falling to the ocean surrounded by more sharks. Then the sharks dash and tear him apart with their teeth. Eating him.

Scaley Pete: Beck moi tchew! Okay. Derek, you got this, bon ami.

Derek: I sure will, Pete. I won't let you down!

Scaley Pete: Good Luck!

So, Derek tells the sailor to get her close to the mother Shark-Maid. Fortunately, she retaliates. grabbing, toss and whip shot the hunter at one of another sending them both falling into the water.

The Mother: Bullseye!

Scaley Pete: She sure making a lot of splashing.

The Mother takes the under chance and punch below another one off the boat making the hunter fall. Just then, she tears the ceiling off the boat and grab the driver, eating her.

Derek: You're sneaky big fish son of a gun! Imma -

As She was about to say it, the mother launches at her and ate her alive.

The Mother: Guess your comrades have gone swimming with the big fishes like me.

Scaley Pete: I ain't playing no more games. I catch you by myself.

The Mother: It's the end of the line, human! There's no point of running away no more.

Scaley Pete: You're about to become shark dinner tonight and that's what I'll do.

The Mother: Your father may have hurt me with a spear before I ate him. But I will keep fighting until my daughter is born young.

Scaley Pete: You eat many people like the other sharks did just like you eat living things in the sea. and Like I said. This Time! You won't escape!

The Mother: Final question, any last final words before I eat you in the same fate as your father.

Scaley Pete: Oh yeah. I got the real final answer for you. I am the Captain of the Shark Hunters and you're going down.

The Mother: That's what I need to hear, now. DIE!!

The Mother then makes a speed to Cajin Queen launches in the final strike at Scaley Pete, Pete takes the final shot with his harpoon gun and shot her in the collar bone.

The Mother: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

She fell back into the water and was now capture by him. With the harpoon on her, she can't swim, neither to fight. She goes blackout with her eyes closed unconscienced. Pete gets close to the edge of the boat looking at her.

Scaley Pete: Let's get her on deck.

???: Yes, Papa.

Location: Fawtick Bayou.

On Board the Cajin Queen, Scaley Pete looks over the catch of the day. The Mother wakes up was end up back where she killed people in the swamp. She's angry at him with a growl in her face.

The Mother: You pathetic human! You won't get away with this! I'll kill you if I have-

Pete pulls off the rusty spear off the Shark-Maid's belly, causing her to feel pain.

The Mother: RRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!

Scaley Pete: Yeah, this is my daddy's iron, alright. But this ain't a shark? not the one I'm looking for.

Camera Man: How do you know?

Scaley Pete: How I know? Not big enough. This look like a mega to you? *points the knife at the mother*

The Mother: Please! Don't stab my belly- *gets stab and guts open carve open* AAGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Inside her belly is another Shark-maid which is born as a pup (3 ft).

Scaley Pete: Aww. Well, lookee here - She's "en famille".

He takes her out of her mother's belly.

Bull Shark-maid (Pup): Mother, what's happening?

Scaley Pete: Huh-llo. How yaw momma an' them?

Bull Shark-maid (Pup): Do I kno-

Pete then creates a scar on her belly and her face., causing her a suffer. She starts crying in pain making her mother go aggressive on him.

The Mother: YOU GUN! I'll kill you for hurting my daughter!

Camera Man: Whoa! Why'd you do that?

Scaley Pete: So, I can identify her next time I see her... when I spear her.

The Mother thought the idea for her pup.

The Mother: Sweety, tear off the human's right hand, get the chance to escape and swim away! I don't think I will make it out with, you must go on your own, survive by time you grow up. *dying* I... I love you.

After her final words, the mother died, then in first rage, the little Shark-Maid responds with the instinct survival turns aggressive same way as her mother.

Bull Shark-maid (Pup): RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRR!

She finally bites Scaley Pete by the right hand and tearing him apart. He kicks her off but got ripped in the hand. Causing him the suffering he did to her.

Blood was spilling out of the teared hand from Scaly Pete, making him hold on in pressure.

Scaley Pete: You maybe want to turn off the camera.

It was the end of her mother, then the newborn Shark-maid begins, she fell into the water, her eyes changed back to normal. With a loss of her mother, she is now alone. Fortunately, she sees the hand of Pete bitten off by herself. She feels bounty within her. She swims and grabs it, she looks at it as the trace, she now knows who Pete is... an enigmatic enemy of her kind. Her anger within her is against Scaley Pete and She must eat, grow and then have vengeance.

Bull Shark-maid (Pup): I swear! I will avenge you mother. I'll kill him by time I grow up.

To be continued.
.

.

.

.

.

Episode 2 - Jambalaya (On the Bayou).

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
249K 3.5K 91
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
70.4K 2.2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...