Lost and Found... Our Love

Autorstwa Jijivissha

Raasya Kapoor and Adhyant Khurana had always been total opposites. While she was the most popular girl in the... Więcej

One
Two
Three
Four
Six

Five

5 2 0
Autorstwa Jijivissha

The open ground of Raasya's college witnessed hustle and bustle as students and other guests filled the campus. There were good luck wishes mounted on the walls while the faculty and checked the arrangements. Raasya's parents were already seated with Dia's parents along with the Khuranas. "Do you think he'll show up?" Raasya asked Dia as she arranged Dia's saree in a corner.

"Of course not." Dia replied.

"How can you be so sure about it?"

"Because he already said that he's going to Gurugram with his Dad."

"Wait. Who are you talking about?"

"Suhaan."

"I am not talking about Suhaan. i'm talking about Adhyant."

"Well, I can't say anything about him. Did he tell you he won't come?"

"He did. He said that he's tired and jet lagged so..."

"Well, your Prince Charming is here. Turn around." Raasya turned around and saw Adhyant taking a seat next to Rayna and he matched Raasya's black saree with his black attire. "Go!" Dia pushed her.

Raasya walked in the direction where everyone was seated, "Hey everybody!"

"Raasya! Oh my God, our little girl is looking so pretty!" Deepa said

"Thank you so much for this saree Aunty, I love it!"

"Adhyant, do you remember Dia?" Abhinav asked

"Yes."

"Well, why don't you go with Raasya and meet her, it'll be a small reunion. Is Suhaan here?"

"No Papa, he couldn't make it."

"No problem, you can still meet Dia."

"Sure!" Adhyant replied and joined Raasya.

"I thought you weren't coming." Raasya said

"I thought what could be more relaxing than spending time with your family. So, I came. That saree looks good on you."

"Well, I thought I should consider the advice I was given last night and coincidentally, we're wearing the same color. Oh, there's Dia!"

Dia winked at Raasya as she saw them approaching, "I see you brought a guest Raasya!"

"Dia, this is Adhyant, Remember him from school?"

"I certainly do! Hi Adhyant, how are you?" Dia offered her hand.

"Good, how are you?"

"Great! I'm so glad you could make it today."

"Well, Raasya really wanted me to come and I couldn't deny Abhinav Uncle's princess "

"How was London?" Dia asked

"Good. Definitely not good as Delhi, but it had its own charms."

"Any girlfriends in the past years?" Raasya understood where Dia was trying to take the conversation.

"No. I was so engaged with other stuff. Besides, Indian girls are the best. They have their own charms."

"Perfect!"

"Sorry?"

"Adhyant," Raasya stepped in, "Why don't you go and sit with everyone else, the ceremony is about to begin I guess."

"Fine. It was nice seeing you Dia."

"Same here Adyant, let's catch up again!"

Adhyant left and Raasya turned to Dia with a questioning look, "What were you trying to meddle here Ms. Singhania?"

"Nothing. Don't look at me like that. You might thank me one day for this."

Kavya, their classmate joined them as they waited for the event to commence, "Hey Raasya, we just saw your talking to that handsome guy sitting with your family. Who is he? We've never seen him before."

"Oh he is..."

"Raasya's boyfriend." Dia jumped in before Raasya could say anything. She looked at Dia confused.

"Boyfriend? We haven't heard of him before."

"Neither have I." Raasya said grinding her teeth.

"That's because he wasn't here " Dia said, "He just came back from London. He is Tarun Uncle's son."

"You've been keeping long distance for so long?" Kavya asked

"Seems like I have." Raasya smiled awkwardly.

"Why don't you introduce him to us?"

"Yes Shona, introduce him to everyone."

"I... I think he might not be comfortable. He's always been an introvert."

"No problem, we'll just introduce ourselves and exchange greetings." Kavya said. Raasya smiled and walked hesitantly where Adyant sat. She texted Adhyant to meet her where they had met Dia. When Adhyant came, he saw her pacing around, rubbing her hands nervously, "You okay, Raasya?"

"I might not be " she replied.

"What happened?"

"I... Dia..." She took a deep breath and blurred out, "Dia introduced you to one of our batchmates as my boyfriend and now she wants to meet you but you're not my boyfriend so I don't know what to do."

".... I'm sorry, what? Boyfriend?"

"Adhyant, I am so sorry. I don't want to embarrass you but I can't even control Dia, she just spirals out sometimes and it just makes me so mad..."

"Okay, calm down. So this girl, she thinks we're together?"

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"I don't know, Dia made that story!"

Adhyant scratches his jaw, "Fine. Let's meet her."

"Right let's... What? How can you?"

"Raasya, the truth has to come out at sometime. Let's face it."

"No. Don't meet her. I'll handle this. You go." She held his hand, but he dragged her in the opposite direction where Dia and Kavya waited for them, "Adhyant, what are you doing?" Raasya whispered in his ear.

"Rectifying the situation."

"Are you quoting Christian Grey to me in this situation?"

Dia and Kavya looked at them with the widest smile. Raasya stood there with a faint smile accompanied by lines of tension drawing across her face. "Kavya, this is..."

"Adhyant Khurana," he extended his hand to Kavya and wrapped the other around her waist, "Raasya's boyfriend."

Raasya looked at him shockingly, did he just...

"Hi! I am Kavya. Raasya and Dia' friend. So good to see you. I see why Raasya didn't tell us about you all these years "

"Well, she's not the one to brag. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have spent all that time in London alone. She kepte going." He kissed her forehead and Raasya's eyes went wide. Raasya kept smiling. Nothing came out of her mouth. She didn't what to say or how to say?

"Well, you guys are finally together now. Must be great, right?"

"It is indeed." Adhyant replied, "I guess the event is starting now. I'll take your leave ladies. It was great meeting you Kavya."

"Same here!"

"I'll see you around." Adhyant kissed her forehead again and Raasya simply nodded her head.

"You're one lucky girl Raasya!" Kavya said and left. Dia looked at Raasya excitedly, to which she said nothing and simply marched to join the que.

One by one, the students recieved the degrees and then threw off their caps in the air. Raasya placed her degree in Abhinav's hand and noticed his proud smile, "I wouldn't have made it this far without you Papa. Thank you." He embraced his little girl as he felt immense pride in his chest looking at his little girl all grown up, "Proud of you my princess!"

"So, we finally have the heirs of our empires with us." Tarun said patting Adhyant and Raasya's backs, "We should celebrate."

"Definitely!" Abhinav chimed in.

"Congratulations Miss Kapoor. Oh sorry, girlfriend!"

Raasya laughed, "Thank you, boyfriend."

"Mind to celebrate together tonight?"

"Sure!"

"Pick you up at seven then?"

"Oh no! I'll pick you up at seven."

Adhyant smiled at her, "Aye aye Captain!"

*****

Adhyant heard rapid honking outside his house sharp at seven. When he came out, he was amazed to see Raasya and her ride, "Woah! Seems like Miss Shakespeare has got a new toh!" He said looking at her Jeep.

"Seems like it. You ready?"

He jumped onto the passanger seat, "As ready as I'll ever be."

Raasya turned on the engine, and Delhi appeared completely different as Raasya drove 'safely' around the city. They stopped at India with almost no visitors at that hour. She pulled out two beer bottles from the bag and gave one to Adhyant, "Enjoyed your ride Mr Khurana?"

"I sure did." They sat on the Bonet and clinged their bottles, taking in the night beauty of the city.

"I'd like to taost to your final round of studies."

"I'll take that, and to our friendship!" Raasya added, "Thank you for helping out with the whole Kavya thing today."

"You're welcome. I had fun playing your boyfriend."

"So, you really didn't have any girlfriends back in London?"

"None."

"But, how?"

"They just... We're my type."

"Or... You're not boyfriend material." Raasya teased him.

"How can you say that? It hurts."

"Well, I just..."

"Try me! You did, actually. How was it, Shona?  "

"Oh God! It sounds so cheesy now."

"I can be cheesy, I can be strong, tell me what do you want me to be?"

"I take my words back. You are boyfriend material, happy?"

"Say it like you mean it." Adhyant took the keys to their ride from her, "Or you're not driving on our way back."

"Seriously? What are we, twelve?"

"Say it Raasya!"

"I just did. Give me my..." Adhyant raised his hand so she couldn't reach, "My keys! Adhyant.."

"I'm not returning the...." They ran around chasing each other and it seemed like a good day for two people who hardly talked, to becoming great friends!

*******************************

Vote and Comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.7M 234K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
6.8K 449 16
A regular teenage girl shifts to a new more fancy school where she meets someone who gets on her veins as well as her heart <3 Let's see how she get...
2.1K 81 7
❝In our lives, the people that enter it are of three types: the ones who come for a season, the ones that come for a reason, and the few, that come f...
68.6K 2.8K 31
Continued story of "Ishqiya" Pakistani drama. Will Rumi fall in love with Hamza again or would Hamza's past mistakes will not be forgiven and they wi...