Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!
HELLO!

✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.

8.5K 234 89
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME !      by KissLeclerc
October 22, 2023    #    "My McLaren Boys."

thaliatran

Liked by mclaren, alexconsani, and 947,601 others
thaliatran race day! @mclaren 🧡 @chanelofficial
View 10,944 comments

mclaren WE LOVE THALIA 🧡🧡🧡
thaliatran 🧡😽

espn We need more Thalia on F1 TV!!

oscarpiastri go papayas!
thaliatran go oscar!!!
    landonorris and lando!!!!!

calsinclair mother serves best
thaliatran why thank u!

landonorris chihuahua 😊🧡

alexconsani CREAMING MYSELF 😩
thaliatran OH!

chanelofficial Our IT girl ⭐️🧡

lilymhe my wife
thaliatran hello wifey
   alex_albon ouch?

5 hours ago

                 "IM SO SICK OF HIM."  Thalia groaned as she gripped her phone, staring at Lando's instagram comment on her recent post. "I can't wait til today is over." She huffed as Calvin pat her shoulder, the two of them sat in a Paddock Club lounge, awaiting the upcoming events for the day.

"I don't understand why he pisses me off so easily. Maybe it's his lopsided face." Thalia mumbled as Calvin smacked her arm.

"Thals! That's just mean and barely even true!"

"Have you gotten a good look at him?" She squinted her eyes, annoyed at Calvin for smacking her while he gave her a look in return.

"No." He paused. "But, why are you getting good looks at him?" He raised a brow as she scoffed. "I don't know, maybe it's because he's always up in my face." She retorted as Calvin rolled his eyes.

"I'm really not believing this whole charade you have." He took an exhale through his nose. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I don't really believe you hate him." Calvin laughed. "For someone who claims to dislike him so bad, you really love bringing him up or letting him talk to you." He explained. "The Thalia Tran I know would not give a second glance or the time of day."

"Hey, genius!" Thalia was fed up. "Let me be the one to remind you that you're the one who told me that I need to keep up with my professionalism." She said with an angry tone. "Sure, every interaction I have with him isn't the nicest but I'm at least speaking with him because there's cameras everywhere." She crossed her arms as Calvin sighed.

"Don't piss me off, Cal." She finished, trying to calm herself down as he nodded in defeat, not wanting to continue an argument. "I just need this day to be over so I can be well on my way back to Paris, focusing on everything but stupid race car drivers." She heaved a sigh as she took of her sunglasses to massage her forehead in irritation.

"Yeah!!..." Calvin said nervously. "Right." He gulped, looking to the side and away from Thalia.

"What was that?..." She shot him a glare, trying to make him face her again. "Why'd you say it like that."

"Well..." He slowly turned back to her as she anticipated an explanation.

"You've been invited to join McLaren at the Las Vegas Grand Prix next month." Calvin quickly said as her eye twitched. "This is a joke, right?"

"COME ON! I thought you were enjoying this racing lifestyle?" He complained as she was clearly irritated. "I do! I really do, but I can't do this with McLaren." She huffed. "Maybe if it were Oscar and someone else..."

"Oh, come ON." Calvin groaned.

"Like why can't Chanel sponsor Williams or something..." Thalia groaned into the palms of her hands as Calvin placed a hand on her back.

"Because they aren't good, Thals." He said sympathetically.

"Okay, fuck off." She shoved his hand away and took a deep breath. "Wait." She held up her hand to pause his next thought.

"Aren't I already extremely booked and busy for November?" She questioned as he began to slowly nod, resulting in her flicking his head.

"OKAY YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR ALL OF THIS." Calvin got defensive. "Thals, babe. Look." He took a breath.

"First of all, your upcoming runways for independent designers are in early to mid November." Calvin explained, "Secondly, it was a personal invitation by Formula One that you come and make a return." He paused.

"Wait, so I don't have to be with McLaren, if it was just Formula One as a whole, that invited me?"

"Errrr. No." Calvin laughed nervously as Thalia looked away in irritation. "I can't do this." She shook her head.

"It's giving Captain of the U.S.S Melodrama." He insulted Thalia, making her shoot him a deathly glance. "What? I'm saying the truth. You're actually so dramatic it's ridiculous."

"Thanks." She sent a sarcastic smile as he let out a sigh of laughter.

"They want you to host more interviews for Las Vegas." He continued as she lowered her head in anguish.

"I barely knew what I was doing the other night, they want me to do it AGAIN?" She questioned. "Yes!" Calvin nodded as Thalia just groaned. "Their American views were the highest they've ever been." He took a pause.

"Like, I hate to break it to you too, but people love you and Lando." He mumbled.

"You know what... I'm done here." Thalia tapped out, not wanting to hear anything else. "Let's just go." She adjusted the purse rested on her shoulder before pulling out her phone. "We can discuss this later, I don't want cameras to be taking awful shots of me with a face full of wrinkles." She explained.

"Let's just, make my final appearances. Lily invited me to watch with her in a Hospitality Suite, so we can enjoy the race in there." Thalia added. "I'm getting too overstimulated with being in the garage or paddock."

"Sounds good." Calvin nodded, agreeing with what she wanted to do.

The duo stood and cleaned up after themselves before leaving the paddock they were just in, to meet with Lily at the Williams garage. The familiar golfer happily greeted her and Calvin, before she guided them to a hospitality suite where Thalia met a bunch of other WAGs and family members who were hanging around.

"How have you been enjoying this weekend?" Lily asked as she handed Thalia a glass of wine, identical to the cup in her hands.

"It's been quite eventful." Thalia laughed, Calvin to her side as the three were sat, ready for the race to begin.

"Yeah? I bet." Lily laughed. "This is your first race, Im assuming?" She smiled politely.

"You'd be assuming correctly." Thalia took a sip. "I knew nothing about Formula One before Chanel sent me out here to represent McLaren." She explained as Lily nodded.

"Speaking of which, I just want to let you know that it's like.. so surreal that me and you are just casually hanging out." Lily said nervously, covering her face in embarrassment as Thalia laughed at how cute she was.

"STOPPP!" Thalia smiled. "You're the sweetest!" She gave the girl a quick side hug. "Girl we are friends now, soak it all in, you are my ride or die already!" She crossed her fingers together for more emphasis.

"Okay, ouch." Calvin said with pettiness, sipping his wine. "Oh, stop it." Thalia replied as Lily let out a laugh.

The three continued to get along well, considering it was their first time hanging out, and the race soon began. Thalia and Lily got a little too carried away with the wine, getting louder and a little more sillier than they anticipated while Calvin held his alcohol well, while Thalia never did.

Thalia being tipsy, constantly brought up how proud she was of Lando for keeping the lead whole Calvin continuously laughed at her. Once he lost the lead, she began silently saying curses at the race, making Lily and Calvin glance at each other every now and then as she's probably lost her mind at this point.

Coming closer to finishing the last lap, Thalia cheered him on, showing her support to the Papaya as he came across the checkered flag, placing third on the podium. "I'm so proud." Thalia clapped happily as Calvin bit down a laugh.

"And you say you hate him." He laughed at his tipsy best friend. "What did you say?" She turned to him. "It's loud in here, sorry—" She said through a bubbly laugh.

"Oh, she is out of it." Calvin said to Lily as she nodded in agreement. "This won't end good for her. I feel it." He added.

While most of the WAGs and family members left the suite, Lily and Calvin stayed behind to make sure Thalia was able to say and do things in her best interest. It took a while... maybe a little too long, but eventually they felt as if the coast was clear.

Thalia walked with Calvin, arms interlocked as he guided her past the circuit and towards the McLaren building.

"Where is Oscar!" She asked. "Where my boys at!" She said with a laugh.

"Oh, you are worse than I thought." Calvin mumbled with a chuckle as Lily tried her best to keep up and help. "Girl, You can go find Alex, I got Thals taken care of." He insisted as he looked over at her.

"You sure?" Lily asked for clarification as Calvin nodded. "Alright, make sure she texts me." She smiled. "It was nice hanging with you both!" She laughed happily, giving Cal a quick side hug before giving the drunk Thalia a quick kiss on the head.

"Oh, she is so...."

"Yeah..." Calvin quickly agreed before Lily could finish her statement. "You should text me too! Please let me know when you guys make it back to your hotel safely!" She said happily before bidding Calvin a goodbye once again.

"Come on, you got it." Calvin continued to lead her up a staircase that lead to the McLaren building right when they ran into the drivers Thalia had been dying to see.

"OSCAR!" She gasped, seeing the refreshed Aussie alongside a clean Lando, assuming they were about to head into building for a post race team debrief.

"Thalia?" He said in confusion as the girl gave him a quick hug. "And you!" She turned to Lando, "You were awesome!" She complimented, also taking him into a long embrace.

"Erm..." Lando was awkward before he quickly hugged her back, Calvin and Oscar laughing at the sight while the Social Media Managers were already on it.

"Oh, she's gonna be so upset." Calvin muttered to Oscar before Lando quickly let go of her.

"Are you okay..." He asked, looking at Thalia in confusion. "Yes! I feel great, I'm proud of my McLaren boys!" She said again, bringing Oscar into a group hug.

"Okay, that's enough." Calvin laughed, pushing them apart. "You are so ridiculous." He mumbled in Thalias ear in shock. "Ignore her!" He mouthed the words to Lando and Oscar as they continued to laugh at the tipsy girl.

"We better get going." Calvin continued, his voice cracking awkwardly. "AHEM. Sorry. Yeah, uhhh..." He didn't know what to do. He didn't even think Thalia drank that much.

"Amazing race! We hope to see you guys soon." He began to say goodbye. "We enjoyed this weekend a lot! Can't wait for Vegas!"

"You guys are coming to Vegas?" Oscar asked with a smile, looking over at Lando who was surprised.

"Yes! We're super excited. So, see you guys then! I need to get her back to our hotel." He said as Thalia just smiled happily.

"Is she drunk?" Lando finally pieced it together.

"Well.. yes!"

"Oh, wow." He laughed before poking her cheek, which resulted in her poking his nose back.

"Okay, don't do that." Calvin pulled her away. "She's gonna hate me in the morning for HER choices." He sighed. "Well, I don't wanna keep you guys waiting!"

"Yeah, of course." The duo nodded. "Well, it was certainly nice to meet the both of you!" Oscar said with a grin while Lando nodded in agreement, giving Calvin a handshake and Thalia a pat on the head.

"See you guys!" He bid them off once more before finally helping Thalia stand up straight, continuing to help her walk.

"These shoes really aren't cutting it." She mumbled, pointing down at her platform heeled boots.

"Yeah, you're insane for wearing those."

"Whatever. Whatever." Thalia replied.

The evening finally approached, and with a lot of determination, Calvin got himself and Thalia back to their hotel safely. Thalia had fallen asleep on his shoulder as they were sat in their chauffeur, stuck in long awaited traffic as everyone was trying to leave the circuit as well.

Getting ready for bed in order to wake up for an early flight, Thalia didn't really pick up her phone the entire time, which meant she'd be waking up to a very pleasant surprise...

VERA'S VOICE!
oh what am i COOKING!!!!! i just be saying anything.
also it is SO hard to make this shit make sense. like idk if u guys can see the vision im having...

anyways. hope u enjoyed 😕😕😕
love love love & hello belly! shoutout.

bye bye,
vera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 363 17
an influencer and a racing driver. what could go wrong?
262K 4.2K 60
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
334K 5.3K 23
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 �...
423K 10.5K 38
- "you're not saying you're in love with me, but you're going to." or, the one where the music industry's it girl meets F1...