Abhiya SS

Por abhiyaforever

Short stories on Abhiya- Abhishek Malhan & Jiya Shankar Más

How he realised his love (Part 1)
How he realised his love (Part 2)
How he realised his love (Part 3)
After BB (Part 1)
After BB (Part 2)
After BB (Part 3)
After BB (Part 4)
After BB (Part 5) (Last)
Private Relationship (Part 1)
Private Relationship (Part 2)
Private Relationship (Part 3)
Private Relationship (Part 4)
Private Relationship (Part 5)
Private Relationship (Part 6) (Last)
Abhi's Birthday (OS)
Love Triangle (Part 1)
Love Triangle (Part 2)
Love Triangle (Part 3)
Love Triangle (Part 4)
Love Triangle (Part 5)
Love Triangle (Part 6)
Love Triangle (Part 7)
Love Triangle (Part 8)
Love Triangle (Part 9)
Love Triangle (Part 10)
Love Triangle (Part 11)
Love Triangle (Part 12)
Love Triangle (Part 13) (Last)
Family Trip (Part 1: Trust💔)
Family trip (Part 2: Trip begins✈️)

How he realised his love (Part 4) (Last)

715 36 8
Por abhiyaforever

Next day,

Abhi's POV

He reached Mumbai, he was so nervous. Poori flight me he kept thinking about what he is gonna say to her and how will she react. Then he landed, and got into a cab. He stopped in between to get sunflowers for her and also bought Jalebi as it is Jiya's favourite sweet. Then he reached her house.

As he was approaching, his heart was beating so fast. He was nervous, excited, scared and a lot of mixed emotions were there. He rang the bell.

Jiya's POV

Kon hai yaar? Mummy bhi ghar pe nahi hai, mujhe hi jaana padega kholne. She went to open the door. She saw him and froze. She was looking in his eyes, those dark brown eyes that made her fall in love with him, she was constantly looking in them, she missed this, she missed staring at him, forgetting the entire world because HE IS HER WORLD.

Abhi's POV

She opened the door and there she was. That beautiful face of hers, she was frozen at her place and looking at me as if she saw a ghost. I get it though, obviously she wasn't expecting me to be here. But oh, how i loved the way she was just staring, looking into my eyes, without blinking. I too was busy looking back at her, i missed this. "Yaar yeh pehle se itni sundar thi, yaa ab aur zyada hogyi hai?" Uff, I so wanted to hug her right there, but I knew this wasn't the way. After 2 minutes of complete silence and stares, I finally spoke.

Abhi: Yahi khada rakhne ka iraada hai kya?

Jiya: (coming out from her zone) Haan? Nahi, nahi, sorry, aaja andar.

He comes inside.

Abhi: Aunty kaha hai?

Jiya: Bahar gyi hai, kaam se.

Abhi: Acha

Jiya: Vaise tu yahan? Achanak? Sab theek hai na?

Abhi: Haan, nothing to worry about. Tu kaisi hai?

Jiya: Mai? (Kaisi ho sakti hu tujhse bina baat kiye) Mai theek hu, tu bata.

Abhi: Mai bhi theek.

Jiya: Toh kaise aana hua?

Abhi: Kyu nahi aa sakta?

Jiya: Nahi, aisa nahi hai, it's just we decided...

Abhi: I know what we decided. But that doesn't matter anymore.

Jiya: Matlab?

Abhi: (comes forward and holds both her hands in his and was now looking deep into her eyes) Did you miss me?

Jiya: (her heart beat now increased due to his touch, and also due to the question he asked) Of course I did, Abhishek

Abhi: (he felt sukoon hearing his name from her mouth, although he was still not satisfied because she called him Abhishek and not Abhi) Laga toh nahi mujhe aisa, I saw how busy you were, shooting MVs and all

Jiya: Arey toh kaam toh karungi hi na Abhishek, i cannot skip work, you know how much I love acting.

Abhi: (in a little irritated voice now) Yeh kya tu kabse Abhishek Abhishek bole jaa rhi hai?

Jiya: (she knew what he meant by that but she only called him Abhi out of love, and when it was decided that there could be no love, she stopped) Toh Abhishek naam hai tera, toh Abhishek hi bolungi na.

Abhi: Jiya, you know what I mean. Tujhe pata hai it's been almost a month since I've heard "Abhi" from your mouth.

Jiya: Abhishek, I can't. Please don't do this. (She lets go of his hands and walked forward and now was in tears)

Abhi turned and now he was facing Jiya's back. Before he could say anything, he heard Jiya crying. He went in front of her and pulled her into a tight hug. Jiya was so vulnerable at this point, she hugged him back and started crying even louder. Abhi was caressing her back and asking her to stop crying.

Abhi: (rubbing her back) Jiya, please rona band kar. Tujhe pata hai na mai nahi dekh sakta tujhe rote hue. Ziyaaa, ziyaaaa.... (She did not stop and now he knew she needed to let it out, so he just hugged her tight)

After this, Jiya melted in his arms. Her head was on his chest and she just kept on crying until she was tired. When Abhi heard her stop, he pulled out of the hug and then wiped her face with his hands.

Abhi: Hogya?

Jiya: Hmm. 

Abhi: Rukk idhar, paani laata hu.

He goes and gets water for her, and made her drink it.

Abhi: Jiya tu sirf haste huye achi lagti hai, tujhe pata hai na you mean the world to me. Mai tujhe nahi dekh sakta aise. Please tu...

Jiya: (in a high pitch) Abhishek, stop. Please, just stop. Stop with all these words, yeh sab bolna band karde please that I mean the world to you, because it's not true, sach hota toh...

Abhi: (coming closer and Jiya stepping back, now Jiya was pinned to the wall and Abhi was looking deep into her eyes) Sach hota toh kya Jiya?

Jiya: (they had a deep eye contact then she spoke) Kuch nahi, jaane de mujhe

Abhi: Jaane hi toh diya tha, par ab nahi

Jiya just pushed him as she didn't wanna listen any further. She started going from there. Abhi screamed from behind

Abhi: I LOVE YOU.

Jiya froze in her place.

Abhi came forward and was now facing her.

Abhi: Yes, I LOVE YOU. (He held her hands) I think I have loved you all along, bigg boss se hi, but realise nahi kar paaya. Khud se zyada teri fikar hoti hai, for the last 27 days that we were apart, I kept thinking about you, I kept thinking ki kaisi hogi, ab kya kar rhi hogi, kya mujhe miss karti hogi ya nahi. Har din uthte hi tera good morning text aur har raat sote hue tera good night text sab miss kara. Teri awaaz, teri hasi, tere hugs, tera gussa, tera "kutta" bolna, tera "Abhi" bulana, terko pata hai tere alawa mujhe koi bhi Abhi nahi bulata, normally sab Abhishek bolte hai and ghar pe aur baaki closed ones Abbu. Jab tune pehli baar Abhi bola tha na, i can't tell you how i felt. Aur tabse ab tak itni aadat hogyi thi sunne ki, i like how there is something about me jispe sirf tera haq hai, only you can call me Abhi, nobody else, and I guess mujhe kisi aur ki awaaz me pasand bhi nahi aayega. Jab 10 din pehle shoot ke kaam se Mumbai aaya, only I know how I stopped myself from getting in the car and rushing to your house. Yeh time apart tune mujhse move on karne ke liye liya tha but dekh na, instead, i ended up realising my love for you. Tujhe pata hai kaise? You made it happen indirectly. Tera MV dekha. Nahi dekha gya tujhe kisi aur ke saath, i know it was just acting but still, i couldn't. And vaha tak bhi control kar liya tha, but then I saw your vlog, and vaha mai khatam hogya. Like you were so comfortable with him, you were doing all the things that we used to do together WITH HIM, and I just couldn't tolerate. And phir everybody on social media is like, wow look at their chemistry, toh mai aur insecure hogya. Phir Nonu ne bhi aag lagadi ki bro, what if they actually are together, and then he made me realise ki yes, this is love that is why I am getting so possessive about you. Tu bata Jiya, kaise dekh sakta hai koi apne pyaar ko kisi aur ke saath? Bass phir maine flight book kardi aur aagya seedha, i couldn't wait any longer. I want you in my life. I need you in my life. There's no other alternative.

Jiya: (was shocked, happy, too many feelings at once but she decided to pull his leg since he took so long to realise, she also wanted to play around a little)

Abhi: Jiya, kuch toh bol. Darr lag rha hai mujhe ab.

Jiya: Abhishek..

That's it, he knew it's bad, her calling him Abhishek proved it

Jiya: I don't know what to say but it's too late (leaving his hands)

Abhi: (his heart beat increasing) What do you mean Jiya?

Jiya: I mean, Nischay was right.

Abhi: About what?

Jiya: Me and Harsh.

Abhi: What? Tu mazaak kar rhi hai na? Dekh i am not in the mood to joke right now so please don't. I know there's no you and Harsh. That was just a project.

Jiya: No, it was much more than that.

Abhi: (teary eyed now) Jiya, no, i don't believe this. This is not true. No, it can't be.

Jiya: Unfortunately, it is.

Abhi: (he could literally hear his heart shatter and tears started coming out from his eyes) I am sorry Jiya, please maaf kar de mujhe itna time lag gya realise karne me but I love you, more than anything in this world. Please mujhe yeh sazaa toh mat de. Mai nahi reh paunga tere bina. Mai imagine bhi nahi kar sakta ki tu kisi aur ko vo rights de jo mujhe milne chahiye. Tu sirf meri hai, tu kaise uske saath, nahi Jiya nahi. Mai nahi reh paunga, mai, mai marr..

Jiya: (slaps him) Kya bol rha hai, pagal hogya hai? 

Abhi: Tujhe kya farak padta hai ab?

Jiya: Padta hai, bohot padta hai. Because I love you too, dammit.

Abhi: (stopping his tears) Toh Harsh?

Jiya: (wiping his tears) Pagal vo toh mai aise hi bol rhi thi, maze lene ke liye, mujhe kya pata tu itna serious ho jayega.

Abhi: (angry) Jiya tu pagal hai, this is not funny. Mera dil toot gya tha.

Jiya: Acha na, sorry.

Abhi: No Jiya, tu aisa kaise kar sakti hai. Do you know how it felt to imagine you with someone else even if it was just for 5 minutes. Mujhe laga tha poori duniya khatam hogyi.

Jiya: (looking in his eyes) Itna pyaar karta hai merse?

Abhi: Khud se bhi zyada.

Jiya was about to hug him but he went from there and sat on the couch.

Abhi: I am hurt now, mai nahi baat kar rha tujh se.

Jiya: (she came and sat next to him) Sorry na yaar, bola toh.

Abhi: No

Jiya: (cute voice) Please.

Abhi: No.

Jiya: Abhi, please maan jaa na yaar, itne din hogye hai, ek acha vala hug bhi nahi karne diya tune.

Abhi: (oh he melted, and how much. Firstly she finally called him Abhi, giving him days of sukoon which was missing and secondly, he agreed with what she said, he wanted to hug her too) Acha theek hai. Par pehle ek promise kar. 

Jiya: Bol, anything.

Abhi: Aaj ke baad aise mazaak nahi karegi. Tujhe jo karna hai karliyo, mujhpe prank karliyo, mere maze le liyo, mujhe roast karliyo, sab karliyo, sab tera haq hai, but aisa mazaak not allowed.

Jiya: (loved how he said it) Okay, I promise.

Abhi: Theek hai, kiya maaf. Idhar aa ab. (Pulled her into a tight hug, a hug filled with love, care, feelings and possessiveness)

Abhi: (while hugging) Jiya, I can't tell you how this feels. I missed this, I missed your perfume, i missed your touch, i missed this feeling of melting in your arms, i never want to let go.

Jiya: Abhi, I missed it too. I can't tell you yeh din kaise beete hai. I was watching Aunty's vlog daily just so i could see you, hear you and be okay.

Abhi: (breaking the hug) Really? I did the same thing. I used to watch your vlogs but mai toh daily bhi nahi dekh pata tha madam kyuki aap to once in a blue moon me upload karte ho. So I missed you more.

Jiya: (pulling his cheeks) Aww, my baby.

Abhi: (he felt butterflies in his stomach when she called him baby, no, MY BABY) (Now he lies down with his head on her lap and then took her hand in his and started playing with her fingers)

Jiya: (started playing with his hair with her other hand) Abhi, ek baat puchu?

Abhi: 2 pooch meri jaan.

Jiya: You said you were not over your ex and tu uski jagah nahi de payega kisi ko, toh phir what is this, I don't want to be 2nd to someone.

Abhi: (very softly because he knows she needs assurance) Jiya, (intertwining their hands) Mai uski jagah de bhi nahi raha hoon tujhe, mai usse upar vali jagah de rha hu, you are not 2nd, you can never be 2nd to me. Yes, she was a part of my life at one point. I thought I would never be able to love again. But then, you happened. (Looks in her eyes) You came and just changed everything. I fell for you without even realising, and now that I have, I never want to let go.

Jiya: (smiles wide) Abhi, that means so much, you have no idea. I love you.

Abhi: I love you too. Ab mai ek baat puchu?

Jiya: Haanji, puchiye.

Abhi: Maine sab tolerate karliya Harsh ke saath tera, but WHY THE HELL DID YOU SHARE AN ICE CREAM WITH HIM?

Jiya: (laughing) What? 

Abhi: Has mat, answer de

Jiya: Arey we were just walking and exploring udhar alag alag cheeze, toh 2 ice cream le li, ek meri manager ne li, and phir ek humne share karli.

Abhi: Haan toh teesri ke paise kam padh rhe the kya?

Jiya: Arey jaldi jaldi me nahi socha yaar itna.

Abhi: Huhh, ekdum aise couple vali harkate kar rhe the. Mann toh kar rha tha vahi aake usi ice cream ko laga du tum dono ke muh pe uss thand me.

Jiya: Haww, sadist.

Abhi: Aur tune jo dard diya mujhe vo kuch nahi?

Jiya: Toh tune bhi toh diya mujhe 4 mahine.

Abhi: (now serious) Sorry, (tightens his grip on their intertwined hands) I know maine bohot hurt kiya tujhe. But ab kabhi aisa nahi hoga, i promise. Bohot khayaal rakhunga mai tera.

Jiya: Haan, you better. Nahi toh iss baar chodhungi and vapas bhi ni aaungi.

Abhi: Oye chup hoja, yeh chodhne vodhne ki baat mat kar, theek hai. Uske saath ice cream share ho rhi hai and mere saath chodhne ki baatein, kya zamana hai, vaah.

Jiya: Ohho, rukk abhi le hi aati hu ice cream, kar le mere saath share, phir theek ho jayega tu?

Abhi: Huhh. Voh tune uske saath karli, mujhe nahi karni ab tere saath. Ab kya special usme?

Jiya: (smiles, leans forward and kissed him on his cheek) Yeh maine uske saath nahi kiya.

Abhi: (froze, those butterflies were back again, he didn't know what to say) I didn't understand, kya nahi kiya, phirse bataiyo?

Jiya: (blushes and kissed his other cheek this time) Yeh.

Abhi: (looking at her) Good, agar yeh kiya hota na uske saath phir toh mai tujhse baat hi nahi karta. KUCH CHEEZO PE SIRF MERA HI HAQ HAI JIYA. Samjhi?

Jiya: Ji, samajh gyi.

Abhi: (gets up from her lap, looks deeply into her eyes) I love you Jiya, I can't share you with anyone. TU SIRF AUR SIRF MERI HAI. (Then he comes forward, matches his forehead with hers, holds her face with his hands, both close their eyes and he whispers softly) I have been thinking about this moment since the time I realised I love you, I can't wait any longer (He pulls back his face a little bit, opens his eyes, saw her and she was looking at him too, she gave him a huge smile which assured him and then he brought his lips forward and kissed her. It was a loving yet passionate kiss, it depicted how much they missed each other, how much they craved each other in their lives. They pulled apart after a while.)

Jiya: Abhi, I love you. 

Abhi: I love you more meri jaan. (He kissed her forehead) Arey iss sab me mai bhul hi gya.

Jiya: Kya?

Abhi: Ek second. (He went towards the entrance where he placed the flowers and Jalebi he brought for her, he comes towards her, takes out the sunflowers and gives her) These are for you, my lady.

Jiya: What? Abhi, this is so sweet. Thank you. Tujhe kaise pata mujhe sunflowers pasand hai?

Abhi: I know everything about you my love.

Jiya was in awe. She hugged him. 

Jiya: This is the best day EVER. I swear. 

Abhi: Arey itne me khush hogyi? Theek hai, jalebi bhi laaya tha, vo mai kha leta hu phir.

Jiya: Haww, nahi, de mujhe. 

He takes it out and feeds her with his own hands.

Abhi: Le karle muh meetha.

Jiya: Par kis khushi me?

Abhi: Meri girlfriend ban gyi hai finally.

Jiya: Ohh acha? Kya naam hai uska?

Abhi: Naam me kya rakha hai, hai koi Sundar Insaan

Jiya: Vaise, Mr. Malhan, you haven't officially asked me yet, so girlfriend bani nahi hai abhi.

Abhi: Par kisne kaha mai teri baat kar rha tha, mai to Sundar Insaan ki baat kar rha tha.

Jiya: Acha, theek hai phir, jaa usi ke paas. (She was leaving)

Abhi: (held her hand and pulled her, encircling his hands around her waist) Miss Jiya Shankar, would you like to go on a date with me AS MY OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND?

Jiya: Yes, I would love to.

Abhi: Thank you Jiya for coming into my life, you are the best thing that happened to me. Tera khud se bhi zyaada khayaal rakhunga I swear, kabhi kisi bhi cheez ki kami nahi aane dunga.

Jiya: Abhi, mujhe baaki kisi cheez se farak nahi padta, bass ek cheez ki kami nahi honi chahiye.

Abhi: Kya, tu bol bass.

Jiya: Pyaar ki

Abhi: (smiles) Uski kami toh kabhi nahi hogi meri jaan. (With one hand removes her hair from her face, tucks it behind her ear, and places his hand on her cheek, looks deeply into her eyes and kissed her again, softly and gently this time, assuring her how much he loves her)

Jiya: I am so grateful for you Abhi, I love you. And yes, nobody, I repeat, NOBODY is like you. You are the one for me. No matter who I work with, or do projects with, it will always be YOU.

Abhi: (smiling ear to ear) I love you meri ziyaaa. Always and forever.

THE END.

That's it for this SS. 

Let me know in the comments if you liked this SS and feel free to provide suggestions, they are always welcome. See you in the next one, provide ideas for the next storyline if you have any.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

88.2K 5.8K 54
Short story on Abhimaan
57.7K 3.3K 31
so guys....this story is about Abhishek Malhan and Jiya shankar and their love life.....peep in to know more
1.8K 184 11
Farmeed Fanfiction Short stories :)
20.7K 1.5K 35
This story is on fictional characters named Abhishek malhan and manisha Rani Don't take this seriously it's just a story