๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š

By sitchski

๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ผ. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘ฒ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ... More

๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ

๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ

1.5K 73 54
By sitchski

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 . ➶°⁂ 🎸
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑖𝑘𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Flight 22 — Kali Uchis
・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘
𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝. ❞

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 . ➶°⁂•*
≫·˚ ༘ ────── ☽ * ➶🎸°⁂ ˚ ☾ ────── ·˚ ༘ ≪

                                 𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺 5, 2024 9:32𝘱𝘮
𝖎𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.
𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗎𝗉 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾.

       𝕯OMINIC WAS 100% certain he could start a fire. maybe he wanted to prove he was such an alpha male to his girl, or maybe he just really wanted s'mores.

"you're just gonna get a splinter or some shit. babe, i have a lighter—"

"that defeats the purpose! i'm trying to start a real campfire here."

being as discreet as she could, she gets out her phone and takes a picture of him struggling. he catches her in the end, flipping the bird at her but his pissed-off face just makes the pictures much better.

they'd spent their day doing some very outdoorsy things. well, dominic would call it outdoorsy but suminar would call it 'things badass kids used to do outside'. for one, they bunked off the rock climbing activity and went tree climbing instead. after that, they snook off to a closed off area of the lake to throw stones (dominic got to four but suminar reached seven). the campfire they were trying to start was on the other side of the islands entirely, because dominic had stolen one of the boats.

"they're gonna kick us out of here!" suminar whisper-yells as dominic leads her through the parking lot and to the boats in the middle of the night. she carried the vinyl and record player in her hand, as it was one of those portable ones while dominic had the picnic basket.

"no they won't, my song was in the new spider-man movie," he boldly states while she deadpans him, stopping in her tracks. "you wanted to smoke where no one would smell it right? and we haven't had s'mores! you didn't even play me your record yet!" he exclaims before tugging the hand he was holding.

she could never fight those great points he made — that and his sickeningly sweet charm. they ended up on the other side of lake lanier and suminar had just finished her blunt. she was getting better at not smoking infront of him, so this was one of the rare times she'd gotten high in the past couple of months. he assured her he was fine, and it didn't set off anything while also making a really corny comment about her being his drug or something. making her wretch for the second time, actually.

"okay, give me the lighter."

"told you." she teases in a singsong tone and he just waves her off in response.

in only three seconds, there was a burning flame infront of them, creating a beautiful orange light to contrast with the dimness of the moon's shine. the vinyl player that suminar was carrying on the boat ride was now next to them, playing your teeth in my neck as she watched him open the basket and get to making the campfire snack.

after a few moments, dominic sits on a log right by the basket, with some graham crackers messily smothered in chocolate and melted marshmallow on a plate. he looks at her and pats his lap, and she sits right where he wants. she goes to grab one but he moves the plate back.

"aht, a kiss from the chef is required."

"what? you think you're carmy berzatto now?" she says back but still gives in. a small kiss is given towards him but he sneaks in just one more before letting her eat.

all of this just made him, and her, feel really good. finally, it felt like they were able to just exist with eachother, peacefully. there was nothing to hide anymore, no more shut-off feelings. while she was learning to love again, he could see she was trying and taking her time. which ultimately, was all he wanted. any piece of her he got before they got together he treated like it was worth more than anything. so now to have all of her, it made him feel like he'd been born all over again.

yes, she threw the phrase out there but she was kind of right. she pretty much was his divine intervention.

they eat, listen to music and talk nonstop for a couple hours. then there just came a point in the night where they were comfortable in silence with eachother, watching the flame burn on before them.

"i got you something else, by the way," he speaks up. he shifts a little, rummaging through the basket. he pulls a small box out, along with an even smaller box.

he's holding the slightly bigger box first, muttering, "i know how much he means to you, he's the reason you got into the interviewing shit. and the reason we bonded so well..."

she opened it and was immediately excited. it was a nardwuar funko pop. a fucking nardwuar funko pop. with a detachable microphone and hat. she was kind of geeky when it came to shit like this so she was already freaking out, very nearly making them both topple over. he also pointed out that it was signed by nardwuar at the bottom.

"oh my gosh... baby, this is so cool. maybe in a few years, it'll be one of those collector's items. i would never sell it though, just flex that i have it until my very last breath. but thankyou, dom. it's awesome," she enthuses.

was now the perfect time? no, no it's not. yes! yes it is. there's a fire infront of us, and we're all secluded and she looks so good. if i just... slowly ease in to how i say it, it'll be all good! perfectly fine.

"do you wanna be my girlfriend, by the way?" he blurts out, making his golden cheeks gain more of a pinkish hue. so much for easing into it, dickhead. he thinks to himself as he watches the side of her mouth curve up a little bit.

"i worded that wrong, actually. i just wanted to ask if you'd like me to be your boyfriend. 'cause i love you, there's no doubt i'd like you to be my girlfriend it's uh- it's if you wanna—"

her hand cups his cheek as she leans in for a long yet chaste kiss to cut him off. pressing her lips to his bottom one momentarily before puckering them to get both once, then again and pulling away. deepening the kiss, he chases her lips with an eagerness.

"a kiss isn't an answer to my question... just so you know," he speaks inbetween her lips, "kinda need to hear you say what you want."

she huffs a little bit in a joking way. "yes, i want you to be my boyfriend. also, i think it's cute when your cheeks turn pink," she mumbles with a love drunk drawl to her speech.

he looks to the ground shyly, turning more towards the basket, "there's um.. one more thing for you... more flowers, actually..."

she literally froze. and while she didn't mean to, it was the only thing that she could think of doing when she opened the box. nothing, that is. it was a bracelet, with lilies going all around. the vvs was damn near blinding, as flashes of diamond white blended beautifully with the gold.

"dude... i can't..."

"but you can, it just goes on your wrist," he protests. he takes the box from her, holding her hand out so her wrist is infront of him. he gets it out and clasps the pretty jewellery around her wrist.

he's already obsessed with how it looks against her skin, knowing he made the right choice choosing yellow gold instead of anything else. the moon hit every gem just right. nothing could compare to how her skin shone though and as he ran a finger up her arm, it felt like a fix he was never going to be able to get enough of.

755 likes

thiccliketwix  i have a nardwuar funko pop guys i'm fuckin geeked!!! oh yeah and a boyfriend 😑

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

wei.atl took his bitch ass long enough 🤨 i'm so happy for you guys tho!!
user1 can never tell if wei loves dom or absolutely hates his guts 💀
user2 @user1 conspiracy of the ages

user3 maneeee y'all ugly anyway 😒
user4 LMAOOO
user5 fr *wipes tears*

user6 i'm losing my MIND over this photo

omar.apollo drop the OF then GAHD DAMN
user7 this heffa 😭😭
thiccliketwix you'd be my top investor? 🥹
user8 @thiccliketwix WHAT ARE YOU ON SUMI PLS

icespicee hol on dom gets down like THAT- 😳
user9 WHY IS ICE ALL OF US 😭😭😭
thiccliketwix sigh... we need a catch-up ft
user10 @thiccliketwix drop the link to it shidddd

tineciaholz she's in the wifed up club now @isabellabourrios
isabellabourrios used to pray for times like this type shit
thiccliketwix @isabellabourrios tf you typing like a man for
user11 @thiccliketwix clock it cuz why is bella talking like that 💀💀

i'm not gagging. 😐| suminarira
when he's got that 'i wanna kill myself' smile 😍 #thingsboysdowelove

1:08pm • 6/01/2024 from Earth • 42m
5488 🔁 24784 ❤️ 3000 🔖

user | randomuser
lord he is so fucking
fine God please give
me strength
🔁 8 ❤️ 🔖

user | randomuser
THE TUMBLR THINGY
IM BUSTING TF UP 💀💀

75 🔁 900 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
they're such a funny
couple and i love that
for them i don't think
they cld be any more
suited for eachother
62 🔁 108 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
why i thought this
was shade i said hold
awn 🤨
🔁 10 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
NO SAME 💀 it's
all love (i think)
🔁 3 ❤️ 🔖

user | randomuser
sigh... so they really
are official then...

11 🔁 99 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
i thought wbk this 💀
34 🔁 238 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
they never said they
were ANYTHING until
yesterday 😗
4 🔁 15 ❤️ 🔖

user | randomuser
could never make me
hate her she's too fkn
funny bro
82 🔁 585 ❤️ 🔖

user | randomuser
this and her spam
yesterday i just fell
to my knees in a
barnes and noble i
can't take it anymore
19 🔁 95 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
what was on her spam
🔁 1 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
just a pic of them dom
was getting real handsy
and she confirmed he
was her boyfriend in the
caption😶😶
9 🔁 42 ❤️ 🔖

|

i'm not gagging. 😐 | suminarira
fucking loveeeee
grabbing her titties - dom.
192 🔁 873 ❤️ 7 🔖

|

user | randomuser
on the sacred internet
of beyonce...

76 🔁 205 ❤️8 🔖

user | randomuser
no lube, no protection, all
night all day, from the kitchen
floor to the toilet seat, from
the dining table to the bed, from
the front porch to the balcony,
vertically, horizontally,
quadratic, he can top me
299 🔁 1038 ❤️ 22 🔖

|

user | randomuser
GIRL BE CALM WTF?&/&2&//&

111 🔁 682 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
fr like twinks have yet
to succeed in the be
normal challenge
30 🔁 320 ❤️ 🔖

|

user | randomuser
dominic kinda looks
like a twink lol
16 🔁 78 ❤️ 🔖

( no need to get the sirens out really but someone's about to get a great expression of gratitude 😁🫶🏽 yes we're getting a little slutty so if you don't wanna read that don't scroll any further!! plus this is just extra it doesn't really add to the plot at all )

after a very eventful weekend, with many of the resort's rules broken, the newly announced couple were getting ready for bed so they could prepare for the long drive in the morning. suminar did make sure to facetime her girls and show her the gifts, since she was so excited after all that happened.

"i love how she claims to hate surprises," tinecia recalls making her roll her eyes. "exactly!" wei enthuses, "look at her all happy and shit."

"i've had a change in my ways. i am very open to surprises if they come in small, figurine form," she shows her funko pop to the camera again. she was still wrapped in a towel after getting out the shower when dominic told her her girls had called atleast five times.

she skips over to the bathroom, where dominic was brushing his teeth since isabella and wei had requested to see him and give him a little grilling session.

"hurt our girl, dom, and you're dead. dead, you heard?" wei threatens but dominic can't help but stifle a laugh.

he spits out his mouthful of toothpaste into the sink before asking, "wei, you're 5"2. could you even reach my neck to hit me?"

"not he cooked you," isabella laughs. not for long; she had some words to say to suminar's new boyfriend too. "no but on some real shit, i will pop on your ass like pikachu and cut your dick off in your sleep you even make her feel a little bit of bad."

dominic looks at suminar, who simply shrugs her shoulders with a puzzled expression. "well, don't make me feel bad!"

"very happy for you guys. and dom, the gifts you got were so sweet."

"see, that's a much nicer response. tiny, thankyou so much," dominic says and sends a wink to the camera before turning back to the sink to run his toothbrush under water and wipe his mouth.

after talking on the phone a bit more, she sets her phone down and hugs her boyfriend's body from behind him. rolling his eyes playfully, he turns his body around so she was facing him. she runs a hand through his hair, admiring his features a bit.

"thankyou for the weekend."

he shrugs, "it's okay."

the way she spoke, the way she touched was unmatched. she proves it further as they kiss. as her arms wrap around his neck, as his body reacts greatly to the way the roof of his mouth is touched by her tongue, as his hands begin to roam to gripping the lower parts of her body.

"what are you trying to do...?" he trails off, still stealing kisses from her and biting her cheek playfully.

she doesn't respond, only pressing her lips to his again. getting more handsy herself, her wandering hand stops at the growing bulge in his shorts. his breath catches in his throat and he looks down to see what she's doing.

suminar wasn't always bold, it was actually dominic that taught her to do so a bit more. because she knew she was walking into a place of safe territory. no judgment, no chastising, no discomfort.

"i... wanna make you feel good, is all. you've spoiled me all weekend. i feel like- well, i feel like you're allowed some feel good too, right?" she stammers, pressing her hand harder against him.

his mouth curves into a smirk, looking down to watch her movements. he usually took charge but when it came to the woman infront of her, he gave her all his power. she could have it any time she asked for it. it was a bit worrisome to him — how much control one woman had on him.

"sumi', you can do whatever you want me, i'm yours. i don't even expect you to hold back on me. i'm all yours," he tells her.

"how about you tell me what you want from me? and we can both make eachother feel good. yeah?" his hand wraps around her neck as he gazes into her eyes.

"i want... your shorts off."

he didn't need to hear any more. his shorts were shimmied off to become a pool on the ground. he was already pretty hard, it was just up to her on how she'd take care of it for him. she takes a small step closer, letting spit pool up in her mouth and trickle down onto his shaft. he's in her hand, squeezing the head and watching the pre-cum ooze from his head. all that lubrication made her hand slide up and down him smoothly and the sounds that left his mouth let her know he was enjoying himself.

she suddenly had other plans, though.

"dom, take my towel off."

her face tucks into his chest as she leans closer into him so he can wrap his hands around her upper body to get the towel off of her. a deep breath is let out once she's naked for him. water droplets still stuck to her. they taunted him by sliding down her body, his fucking body while he can't touch her yet.

"look at me, i need you to look at me. my baby," he groans, wrapping his hand around her neck to kiss her. there was nothing innocent about it like ones before, him trapping her bottom lip between his teeth and letting it go.

her hand stills for a minute, simply just staying wrapped around his shift. initiative hits him pretty quick and he's rolling his hips back and forth, fucking her hand and letting his eyes roam all over her body. to feel any part of her on him already set a fire in him so when it was somewhere as sensitive as this he was as flammable as a wildfire.

"someone wants to get off bad, huh?" she smiles, teeth sinking into her bottom lip. she was starting to feel liberated, not realising how good it actually could feel until it all hit her. seeing him completely putty in her hands automatically forced the adrenaline to pump through her.

"shut up," he pants with a breathy laugh, attaching his lips to her neck. he sucks on the skin softly to contrast with her dirty words, licking a stripe up to right below her ear.

"you're so beautiful... you kill me when you talk to me like that. do you even know what you do to me?" he tells her in her ear as she buries her head into his chest.

she guides his hand to her chest, where he grips her breast harshly as she continuously kept up the pace.

he was overwhelmed by the intense desire and passion he felt being with her, a familiar and yet new sensation, with the heat of the moment, and the intimacy, it felt like time itself was slowing down before him. her hands, her breath, her warm touch and presence — it was all he could ask for. fuck that, even more.

she cranes her head to look in his eyes; for once her stare actually intimidated him in this context. "good? feels good when i touch you?" she teases, pressing a faint kiss to his jaw.

his breathing grows significantly heavy, his eyes shutting as he relishes in the sinful joy. his skin flushed under the contact of her touch, a feeling he knew but couldn't ever get enough of. this moment, this moment when she took charge of the situation made him feel so much different than he'd been. he'd gotten this done to him quite a bit but it was something about the woman touching him. the woman inlove with him; the woman he'd only ever fantasise about getting this close with.

his teeth make home in the fleshy part of her shoulder as he climaxes for her. the grunts he lets out are now tattooed on her body, while his load is painted on her body as if she's a canvas. he quickly gets to apologising profusely.

"dude, i love you so much," she giggles at his flushed cheeks and panicky state. he stops talking then, calming himself at the sound of her amusement. she stops to press her lips to his, cupping both his cheeks.

"i love you too. a- a whole lot," he stammers back to her, stealing yet another kiss.

they both stare at her naked body, or more so what's on it. "very splatoon of you, fike," she blurts out making them both burst out laughing together.

the night consisted of him looking after her, cleaning her up and them showering together before going to bed together. in eachother's arms, where dominic was fully convinced they both belonged.

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 "𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇?"
to be or not to be dominic or suminar
🫠 BUT THEYRE OFFICIALLY
OFFICIULLLL give some love to the
happy couple! it's funny bc this isn't
even the cute chapter i hinted at writing
before but what i have in mf STORE
my God i hate love but i love writing
yous will love it trust me. ALSO ALSO
ALSO omg i'm thinking of a new dom
fic... battle of bands type shit since i've
written one before! and i stg i'll actually
pull thru with this one 💀💀💀

shoutout tio for the inspo
for this second half 💪🏽
zayn malik your service
never goes dishonoured

love you guys so
much thankyou for
every single ounce
of support it truly
pushes me to keep
going

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 95
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’… '๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ'!! ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๏ฟฝ...
327K 3.4K 37
"๐—ข๐—› ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฆ,๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜." ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
35.9K 1.3K 103
" ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ' ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐’ถ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’พ ๐“…๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ '๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘œ๐“‹๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 160 16
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–...