Meera (Her supporter) shubman...

By jinna1r

He is a rising to this known world and she is just a unknown person of a known family. What will happen when... More

Part 1(INTRODUCTION)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13

Part 11

240 25 0
By jinna1r

Meera's POV:

Next morning came I work up and after being fresh I did yoga for sometime coz after all the mess yoga and meditation are the only way for me to be clam and compose and it gives you nice skin and body so why not.

Then after finishing that bhabi again came to my room with breakfast on her hand, whereas bhai went out for some work.

Having breakfast bhabi told me to be ready so that we can to the mall and do some shopping.

3 hours later:

We are here at this mall name pacific Mall it was nice here and we really did a lots of shopping here bhabi bought me so much of lehengas which were so pretty and now all the other function lehenga is set but bhabi suggest me to buy some dresses so we went to look for it.

BTW OOT GUYS

After rooming around 5,6 shops for just one dress our energy is darning but we decided that we will look at that one last shop then we will be going back because the function is about to start in next some hours.

As we went there the salesgirl started showing different dresses but bhabi is rejecting all of them but i like each one there coz all of them were so pretty.

After looking for almost 22th dress my eyes landed on a black gown which is looking so pretty and elegant I show that to bhabi and finally she asked me to try it on .

After some minute I came out of the changing room and bhabi said that it is really looking so beautiful on me so she went to pay and I went to change to my outfit.

As I reach inside my previous changing room and after changing my clothes to my outfit I was about to open the door but suddenly the door open from outside and someone came inside and that someone is shocked to see me as well.

Seeing someone inside my changing room I was about to ask him what is he doing here but he  pull me towards the opposite wall and keep his palm on my mouth.

When it's happening I feel like deja vu like it has happen to me before also.

My back touch the wall and the person who had pulled me finally look at me it seems like I have seen him before . 

We kept on staring on eachother eyes for some time until a voice broke our contact and the voice was from outside. and it was bhabi .

As I heard her voice my eyes wide opened and I start to get panic a bit coz  there is a boy with me in a changing room and definitely not in a good position.

Seeing me panic the boy said"Look I'm removing my hand but please don't shout I can explain" I nodded to his words and he slowly remove his hand from my mouth.

As he remove his hand from my mouth we can hear another voice from outside.

"Oh anushka beta aap idhar kya karrahi ho?" someone asked bhabi from the voice it looks like some aunty is there.

"Aree keart aunty namaste mein idhar aapne nanad ke sath aaihu shopping karne wo kal hi newyork se aaihena tho ushko indian culture and functions ke bare pata nai tha so ham uski shopping k leya aaye the" bhabi said to that other women and this man ask me to keep quiet and I also did what he said as we hear there talk.

"Aur aap idhar kase sham ko function me to aarahe hai na" bhabi ask

"Aree putar ruhi putar kis saadi aur me na hu esa to nai ho sakta na wo to buss jas saroj ji ne phone kiya to me aur shahneel aagai ji par lakhwinder ji seda saadi par aayen ge ji" that woman said.

"no problem aunty ji aap aur shahneel to ho na ham vohat maja karenge" bhabi said

"To shopping k leya aaihe aap?" bhabi question her.

"Ha putar wo shahneel ko kuch kapde khared ne the na to wo shub ko aur mujhe le aaye " that women said.

"OH aacha to kaha he hamara dever" bhabi asked sound exited where as this person look up and point his hands on him (wierd) I thought.

"Ha wo shahneel ishme hai and shub ishme wo kya he na shopping aaye to mene kaha aaj beteko vi shopping karwadu" aunty said 

"kya !! nahi aunty shub ishme kase ho sakta hai ishme to mere nanad hai" bhabi said that means they are now talking about us (o god what to do if they see us together then no no no no hai mahadev) I thougth.

"hai nanad ruhi ya bhawana vi aaye hai kya" that woman which is reffered as keart ask

"Nahi aunty wo dono nahi mere xoti nanad meera jab Ever since she was a child she has been living in the US so kisi ko vi pata nai hai uske bareme." as bhabi said this man look towards me with that understand looks on his face and we can hear keart aunty saying OH.

"acha par putar andar to shub hai mene khud ushko andar dala tha" (dala ta?? oh so she pushed him in a rush thats why he came inside without a knock poor him) I thought.

He again look at me with that look of explaining (She this is what happen) and I nodded understanding the situation and he mouth sorry which I shake my head and mouth IT's OKay.

"leken meera to ishi room me gaye the mene khud dekha tha" bhabi said and they started discussing about who is inside.

And inside here we are thinking that if they see us together then what happen again I went to that panic zone but the 6ft person said" see if they see us together then it won't be having a nice image on you and they might question about your character so we have to think about something. he said in a low wisper tone as we can feel other people started to come outside. 

"ek minute aunty meera are you there" bhabi ask knocking the door both our eyes wide and we look at eachother.

we heard the door knock again and this time it was this shub's mom asking if he is inside but none of us answerd.

After looking for sometimes we saw there is a space up in the room which lead you to the other room.

"looking that shub said" see there is a space there so you clime there and go to the other room" what is he crazy how am I suppose to.

"What how am I climbing there no I am not doing this" I said turning my head and looking for something else.

After finding for a minute we gave up and again looked at each other and he said " ok let's do rock, paper whoever will stay here and the other one will be climbing up ok" "ok" I said as we really don't have any option other then this stupid one.

We play and he put his rock and I put my paper which means I won yes.

"How how can you win I always win in this game" he said looking little tensed.

"What do you mean by how I won so please go fast please" I pleased him and he said

"Ok to this time your wish my command but next time my word your command if it is ok then say" He said doing a little drama and because of my nervousness I agreed on it so this boy jump and sit on the top, looked at me, winked and went to the other room.

10, 15 seconds later I heard a door opening sound which means he went out and so did I.

As we went out there is whole mela going on with so many people.

There face are all in shocked and bhabi is giving the look to one women that ( see I told you)  .

"Putar tu ush kamre se kaise aaya tu to ishme tha na" the women whom bhabi gives look asked going towards shub so that means she is his mom.

Shub looked at me and smirk and again looked at his mom said" Oh ho mummy ji aap na kamal karte ho aapne mujhe is room me dhaka deeya tha naki ush room me" wow what a white lie he is talking see.

I smile a little seeing his talks.

"Aacha tho mujhe hi galat fami ho gai the maf karna anushka putar " that aunty said and I was like no aunty you are not wrong but what can we do.

"Are aunty bulgai hogi aap " bhabi said in a chill way( see how can a person be so chilled out).

"Aacha to ye he meera bohat hi soni hai ye bacchi" aunty said and i was like thankyou aunty as bhabi hugged me one side and said.

"Aacha aunty ham chalte hai function start hone wala he so late jana ghar ki bahu ko acha nahi hotana aur app log aaj aarahe hona function me?" bhabi ask

"ha bhai kunahi tum log jawo ham hotel jake ready hok aate he" aunty said and we walk way while walking I turn around and see he is looking towards me with the smile that could light up this whole town.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HI guys surprise I came a lot faster right I am free these days and today's astami and tomorrow is ram navami so I thought why not give a gift to our readers who wait so much for my stupid chapters so here it is.

And please  guys please let me know about how do you people like it or not in the comments and don't forget to vote.

And happy ram navami to you all BTW In our village us people celebrate today also.

 what is it like in your place please let me know.

Thank you 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 18
This story is about Abhimanyu and Meera. Both are doing well in their own ways, one handles his family empire, while the other is on her way to becom...
231K 11.1K 84
Every lovestory is special but when the lovers crosses all the hurdles and problems life throws at them together, the lovestory become magical and be...
900K 34K 37
Cover Credit - theindi_girl Editing Help - ChahatBhatia4 A shy girl and an arrogant man. They get married. He likes her but fails to understand. Hi...
34K 1.8K 38
✧┈┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈❤┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈✧ This a fanfiction on most rumoured unofficially official most loved couple Shubsara This is imaginary love story of S...