π’π‚π€ππƒπŽπ‹πŽπ”π’.

De phoebephobic

- petunia, a rowdy kid who seeks to have some sort of fun in her life should be expected to be experienced wi... Mais

it never happened, it was a secret.
β˜† payment
post delusion

my melody backpack

13 0 14
De phoebephobic

she lifts her lipstick as she glides it across her lips. a highly pigmented, hot pink lipstick she received as a gift from her good friend valerie, who was crossing her arms and impatiently standing next to her.

"petunia, you should've done your makeup earlier. you can't just make me wait with you all the time, i have to meet up with a friend at breakfast today." valerie calls petunia out, tapping her foot nervously as she didn't want to keep her friend stalling. she didn't have much people besides petunia.
petunia sighs and puts the cap back on the lipstick. "geez, it's not like me just putting on a bit of lipstick is going to get you a tardy."

they started walking again towards the school, stepping in the entrance. valerie breaks the short silence. "i know you always do your makeup, but it's always beforehand. what has you worrying about your looks today?"
"what does it matter? it's none of your business." petunia says bluntly. though, she cracks a smile, in contrast to her tone a few seconds ago. "kidding. you're right, something's up."

"i was shopping at hot topic yesterday."
sunday . 1st person (petunia pov)
though hot pink will always be my style, black has been a trend. i think to contrast with my glamorous barbiex10 aesthetic, some gothic accessories would suit well. i remember valerie recommending me hot topic a while ago. so here i am, strutting down the sidewalk, flipping my bright hot pink locks back as i open the doors of the store. hot topic.
i look around the store, and actually.
nothing suits me.

i'm too good for all these items, and yet, they are such high prices?
yet something catches my eye.

as if it was magnetic, i start walking towards the pink bunny backpack i saw in front of me. it wasn't hot pink, but a light pink with a little bow on the side of its ears, with a small innocent smile. i then realize. is this not the same creature valerie has on her backpack, pencil bag stuff all the time? whatever its called. it was... not something i'd like. yet it was.. cute. and as if i got possessed, i reach my hand out to grab the tag of the bookbag, only to feel another person's hand on mine.

"oh, sorry." the guy politely apologized, quickly taking his hands off mine.

i look up to see a... a... a hot daddy. he was fine as fuck!!!!!! i have never seen much people look good with green hair, especially that avocado shade, but damn does he slay. with his makeup too, oh my gosssshshdi quickly snap out of my thoughts as i realize he continues talking to me. "hey, don't i recognize you from my school? you're..." and yes, he was in my school. i'm pretty sure his name was rantami or something. he was so much more attractive up close. i finish his sentence. "from your english class. and... science?" "yeah, and math." i nod, giddy he remembers me. "what was your name? petunia.. bobby jr.?" he even remembered my last name. "petunia is fine." gosh, i knew i was awesome, but to this extent? i'm so hot.

"it's nice meeting you here then, petunia." he smiles. "i'm rantaro."
"of course i knew that. who wouldn't remember you, silly!!!!" i mean, i didn't get his name quite right but i think i had a really good and close guess for not ever talking to him. why haven't i talked to him? he's so hot
rantaro looks surprised. "ah, really?" he goes back to smiling. "that's good to know. you were looking to buy this?" he points towards the bunny backpack, to which i was about to deny, because that cutesy stuff not my thing. that's valerie's gimmick. which i tried to excuse myself. "oh- um, yes. but, just for my friend." "i see. then you can have it, you were here before me after all." he politely says, to which i felt myself falling in love even more. i clear my throat. "oh, you like this sort of stuff?" i ask, not knowing if i should admit to liking these.. little creatures. not that i do. but i need to find an interest we share. "haha, yeah. it's a bit embarrassing, but, it's whatever. they're cute, are they not?" i was a bit surprised to hear he liked these sort of cutesy stuff (too) but i honestly didn't really care. "oh, yes, i was thinking about buying this for myself, too. it's too cute." i lie, but for some reason, it felt like i was at least saying a half truth. which i was not. i would rather die than actually own that sort of stuff.

"then, really. either way, you should have it. i don't mind." he continues to be gentlemanly, having me swooned. but i decline. i wouldn't be caught having that around me, anyway. "o-oh, no, haha, it's okay. it's like.. kind of expensive, too. i was just checking it out." i ignore the fact i stuttered. i can't believe i stuttered, like a wattpad protagonist. i never do. i'm a PUBLIC SPEAKER!!! cough. the backpack was like. 35 dollars. what a rip off, right? it's a small one, too. rantaro gives the backpack one more look, looking back up at me as if he was making sure of finalizing his decision to take the backpack with him, getting up. "alright then." he doesn't even say thanks, but what i was most disappointed about was,

he didn't keep insisting to let me have it.

but it's not like i wanted to have it, right? so whatever. it's stupid anyway. kinda. but i still just stand there, dumbfounded as he was walking up to the cashier, buying it without a second thought. it took me to realize i was just staring for a couple minutes, whether it be me, shocked at the fact he was so willing to take it without fighting for me to buy it, or that i was just looking at how hot he was. he really was, and i can't believe i talked to him. if we were a couple, we would be the hottest ever.
i sigh and start to get back to my shopping until i felt a hand on my shoulder, practically shrieking but not enough for everyone to be alerted and suddenly looking at me. i turn around and pretend i never reacted though, only to be jumpscared by him handing the backpack to me. at least that's what it looked like. "here." i look at him in shock.
he's giving me something? we just started talking. "woah- really? for real?" i look at him and his pretty face, to see him smiling as he nods and basically pushes the bag to my arms. "i- um," i should've declined, but i was very taken aback and was too curious for his reasoning than thinking of handing it back to him. "what for?" i looked at him, extremely confused. "i mean, you thought it was pricey, i had enough money. why not buy it for you?" it's giving sugar dadyasiydydi "
"you normally buy people you don't know cute stuff like this?" i ask, genuinely wondering if this was a normal occurence, to which he laughs and shakes his head. "of course not. i just did it for you." though i'm charmed, i'm still very astounded by how he was willing to waste money on a person he hasn't even talked to for a full hour. regardless, i try to thank him. "oh wow, um. thank you. i don't know what to say."

"of course." he pauses. "i'll catch you at school tomorrow." he suddenly walks off, waving at me with a smile as i'm left, just as stunned as before. he didn't even give me a chance to say bye as he turned off and left the store. i clutched the bag to myself as i look down at it, lifting up the tag. "my melody" was the creature's name. and come to think of it, valerie's talked about her quite a bit.

"and i met a cute guy. guess what, he bought me this silly thing!" petunia flipped the bag she was carrying by the fluffy handle, making it face towards valerie with the face of my melody. valerie wonders how she didn't notice her walking with that.
monday. aka now. 3rd person

"WHAAAATTTT?!" valerie practically yells in surprise, it's a wonder how barely anyone looked at her as she basically screamed. "s-someone, a. a cute guy, a cute guy, a random cute guy just, bought you that.. like.. it was normal?" valerie couldn't tell whether she was envious petunia met such an extremely generous man who was willing to buy a stranger something, or whether it was the fact petunia received an extremely cute bag. from the way valerie was talking, it was like she was about to cry as she heard petunia's news. completely forgetting that she asked about petunia's more excessive makeup.
"i know, right?" petunia smirks, almost bursting out laughing as she saw the exasperated look on valerie's face. "that guy's in some of my classes and i think he'll take note of me a lot more than before if he was like. willing to buy me stuff, you know? that's crazy." she shrugs. "i'm already hot, but, i might as well indulge myself in more makeup. you know." valerie side eyes petunia. "anywho, you have a friend to meet up with, right? catch ya later." petunia has never said anything like 'catch you later' in her life, maybe she got it from that rantaro boy. whether or not valerie ponders over that small detail, petunia walks off.

petunia swore that if she actually bought that melody bag, she would never bring it to school. yet, maybe just today was an exception as she hugs the backpack to herself, also trying to convince herself it was just because the hot guy bought it for her, and it'd probably be good to let him know she was actually using it. in fact, she piled the bookbag up with all sorts of small perfume and makeup products the day before, as she got home.
when she got into the school building, waking to her classroom, it was still pretty early, still homeroom time. she headed off to her first class, history social studies or whatever it's called in different areas of the planet.

all petunia could think about was the melody backpack she was holding. would it not be fair to buy him something as well? she would've done it yesterday, but she didn't have enough money for the good stuff. so, would she get him anything today? what would it be?

yoooooooooooo you have no idea what im cooking EijiroAsh AntiBlackLungs (idk what im cooking either)

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
30.7K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong