Avatar: The Legend Of The Gra...

By BML3203

story of Iroh Ozai's brother and Zuko's uncle Warning: might have slurs and Gore More

Lu Ten's Death
Chapter 2:The King's Death
Chapter 4:The White Lotus
Chapter5:The Banished Prince
Subchapter: Iroh's wife

Chapter 3:Into the spirit world

12 1 0
By BML3203

*Iroh grieved his son's death solemnly,until one day he thought of one thing*

Iroh:*thinking*If I go to the spirit world I may or may not find Lu Ten

*So there he is meditating trying to get to the spirit world until (poof) he is in the spirit world*

*There were many type of creatures there there's a badgermole, a flying bison and a shirshu*

Iroh:*shouts*Lu Ten....son...are you here???

*Yet he still can't find him*

*In the midst of finding him he saw avatar Roku*

Iroh:A...avatar Roku

Roku:Yes I can sense that your spirit is still alive,why must you venture in the spirit world?

Iroh: Avatar Roku im trying to find my son,Lu Ten.

Roku:ohh,dear friend what's dead is dead what's alive is alive don't worry wherever your son go he is at peace.

*Iroh suddenly returns to the real world*

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.7K 214 18
2016. Gorillaz are about to record their new album when the tragedy happens... Murdoc, trying to fix it, puts all Gorillaz in a all new experience.