A 9 Rose Case

Bởi that_1diotbloop

In this world, countries and humans live together, and there are powers given to the countries at birth/appea... Xem Thêm

Prologue- WE WILL NOT BE CALLED THAT!
1- Policemen Assemble!
2- Get A Damn Coffee
Explain... please I beg of you
3- What do you want
4- The Hunt Begins
5- What's Wrong With You!?
6- Finding Out
7- SO F*****G COLD!!
8- Neuvostoliiton
Good bye old title and cover🥲
9- Pran of Cingles
10-
11- Too easy, too depressy
12- And There Goes the Station
13- The Twist
14- Crimson Wraith
15- And So It Begins
16- Him
17- Mirrors, Snakes, And A Phoenix
18- Strange Connections
19- Fun and Games
20-
21- Trust If You Dare
22- Eclipse
24- Spill The Tea Russia
25- Plan, Plan, and Plan
26- Twisted
27- Rewind

23- Vroooooooooooom

108 4 87
Bởi that_1diotbloop

THIRD POV:

     It's noon, the next day, and everyone in Emahtron is prepared and ready to go kick Polish ass. (No offense to the Poles) America had his backpack of chaotic and strange weapons. Some weapons being:

-VERY old snickers bar

-Hot pink Swiss army knife

-Hard-cover dictionary

-Slipper

-Tortilla blanket

-Recorder (the instrument... if it can even be called that)

-Pillow

     Those choice weapons of America's confused the officers, while Emahtron acted like it was normal. Mexico carried different antivenoms', bandages, and other medical supplies with him in his own bag, which he carried with his tail. Canada carried all of the "real" weapons like guns, an axe, knives, a taser, rope, and pepper spray even.

     The officers didn't ask questions, this is Emahtron they're talking about. Of course they've got a bunch of stuff like that lying around. The officers just had the resources they carried on their uniform. Antarctica didn't carry anything; he just had his bag of things he thinks he'll need.

     Greenland, however, has food, extra clothes, games, and money stashed in her bag. Finland thought that Greenland was the only normal one, well, other than Canada who wasn't as stupid as America. Now that Finland thinks about it, America's the only idiot in Emahtron, everyone else is smart, quiet, and/or patient.

     They all got in their cars after eating a quick lunch. Canada, America, Russia, and Finland are all in the police car, that the officers drove in for practically a whole week. While Greenland, Antarctica, Mexico, Kazakhstan, and Vietnam are in America's car, that Mexico took during Emahtron's escape when the officers first found them.

     Finland was driving the police car, and Mexico was driving America's car. Mexico drove in front of Finland, since he knows where to go, especially faster... and no, it's not an illegal way. But Finland spent the whole first hour in the car talking and rambling on and on about how stupid and idiotic Emahtron is, especially America. Finland practically forgot America and Canada were there.

     Eventually, America had enough of Finland's talking. "Shut up, for god's sake!" America yelled, a very clear annoyed expression on his face, "Literally NO ONE cares about what you think of me, Canada, Greenland, Mexico, or Antarctica!"

     Canada just leaned back in his seat, watching America and Finland. Russia sighed and tried to ignore the two arguing countries.

    "You're just a heartless bitch!" America yelled at Finland, and Finland retaliated.

"At least I'm a bitch on the legal side of the world!"

"Oh yeah!? Well, you're a soggy biscut!" America insulted, and the insulting continued for a while. America and Finland trading insults, Finland being logical, and America just calling Finland ridiculous names.

"Oh shut up you unrecycled water bottle!"

"How about you keep quiet?! I could fucking arrest you y'know!"

"So what, ya wilting flower!"

"At least flowers are pretty!"

"Oh, then maybe I should say dehydrated cactus!"

     Soon enough, Russia was also fed up with the yelling, insults, and just overall noise in the car.

"Enough! Both of you little shitheads!" Russia yelled angrily, making Canada wish he had popcorn to eat while he watched, "Finland, focus on driving and quit aggravating America." Russia then shot a glare at America, "And you stop giving Finland more of a reason to yell at you."

     Finland and America glared at each other, then Finland turned to put his focus on following Mexico, and America glared out the window, mentally cussing out Finland. Canada had a small smile on his face, he was glad that America was so protective of him and the others, even though it causes a lot of conflicts.

      "Good. Now either get along, or I'm going to replace Finland with Canada and make you two get along in the back." Russia said coldly, he was so fucking done with the two. One has anger issues, and the other is extremely protective, not a good combination. Especially if they're in the same car. (Rus sounds like a mom-)

     The car was silent for the rest of the drive, Canada occasionally making weird squawks and squeaks when he repeatedly loses to America in Rock, Paper, Scissors. Finland was so focused on driving, that he momentarily forgot about his fight with America... but when he wasn't thinking about being angry, or actually being angry, he was thinking of someone else.

     "God, I need to distract myself." Finland thought to himself, "Stupid stupid stupid, I just had to start thinking, didn't I?!" Russia was also thinking, just not as deeply as Finland. Russia was just thinking about what would've happened if certain things in history never happened or changed completely.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

=In the car with Mexico and the others=

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

     Mexico was driving, and this car was definitely less noisy than Finland's car ride. Everyone was pretty chill. Mexico drove, Kazakhstan was in the passenger seat, and Vietnam was to the right of a cuddling and sleeping Greenland and Antarctica.

     Vietnam decided to ask Mexico if he could make them a blindfold later. Mexico agreed, it would give him something to do while everyone was doing stuff. Vietnam closed their eyes, since they didn't even have anything to look at. Kazakhstan was playing some games on his phone, since he had nothing to do.

     An hour passed and the newly formed group of people from both sides of the law were finally out of the East Plateau. Kazakhstan was still playing games and Mexico was still driving. Vietnam however tried to take a sneaky picture of the cuddling Greenland and Antarctica... tried.

     With Vietnams now awful sight, they couldn't exactly get a good picture. They tried a few times, but none of them were good, Vietnam didn't even have to look at the picture to know that they were terrible. They're just not cut out to be a photographer, apparently.

     Mexico, with his tail and wings, shifted every 10 seconds in his seat, which made driving a pain. But he's done it plenty of times that it's just normal to him, even Greenland and Antarctica think it's normal. Only Kazakhstan was slightly concerned, since Vietnam can't exactly... well... see.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

=In the car with Russia=

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

     Everything was nice, quiet, and somewhat tense, until Russia yelled "FUCK!" Finland jumped in his seat and America's head jerked in Russia's direction, away from the window. Canada was sleeping... and well... he's not gonna wake up until he wants to... or America wakes him up.

     "Dude... what the hell?!" America snapped at Russia, still a little pissed from an hour earlier.

"Sorry," Russia apologized, "but I just remembered that I haven't reported back to EU in a week!" When those words registered in Finland's head, he to yelled-

"FUCK!"

     "WILL YOU STOP SHOUTING FUCK!?" America shouted; a bit annoyed that he was being the Canada in this situation. Curse you sleeping Canada... not really. Russia looked back at America, and Finland looked at America through the rear-view mirror. Then they sighed and nodded, at the same time... it caught America off guard.

     People hardly listen to him the first time, that's why America was surprised... also because of the fact that Russia and Finland, two countries who pretty much hate each other, sighed and nodded in unison... Once again, the silence in the car returned, Canada still sleeping, Russia and America looking out their windows, and Finland driving.

     After another hour and a half, the group of weirdos, rule-followers, loners, and (soon-to-be) lovers made it to the Cental City.

______________________________________________

Guess what...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

FUN FACT!!:

Today, this book is #3 in Rusame!!!!!! IDK how or why! BUT, I am do freaking happyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

My goal ever since I started writing, was to get at least top 10 in rusame... and I'm in the top threeeeeeee!!!!!! *happy Kameron squealing noises*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and adding my books to your reading lists... I may or may not look at those reading lists to see where my books ended up sitting in a reading list with. And I'm surprised and happy every time I do! :DD

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.9K 183 12
{DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING WRITTEN} [Sequel to COUNTRIES? [Countryhumans x Reader Fanfic] [Warning: Japanese Empire, Cursing and Gore] Well well, you b...
14.8K 283 20
Russia and Ame have had a rocky start. Things don't look like they're going to get better, until something suddenly happens. Now that Russia knows m...
13 1 4
In the world where nuclear bombs reset the world economy and human race back to square one, elements have risen from their inanimate forms to walk th...
2.2K 106 16
The British family were having the great time as they lived. Everything was filled with joy and happiness. Until this one very Frightening event came...