๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By Yu1_taker

ื‚โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ... More

๐Ÿ“ป ๐ŸฆŒโ™ฅ๏ธ Little Reminder โ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ“ป
ใ€??ใ€‘ - ษชษด๊œฐแดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ - ๐‡๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง
ใ€๐Ÿใ€‘- โ˜…สœแด€แดขส™ษชษด สœแดแด›แด‡สŸโ˜…
ใ€๐Ÿใ€‘- แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด€แด…ษชแด แด…แด‡แดแดษด
ใ€๐Ÿ‘ใ€‘ - แดแด แด‡ส€สŸแดส€แด…๊œฑ
ใ€๐Ÿ“ใ€‘ - ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸแด‡แด….
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ - ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
ใ€๐Ÿ”ใ€‘- ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
ใ€๐Ÿ•ใ€‘- ๐…๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

ใ€๐Ÿ’ใ€‘ - แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ

313 8 0
By Yu1_taker

(We'll skip to episode 5 - dad beat dad don't judge me I'm lazy😭☝🏽)

THE NEXT DAY

Y/N'S POV

I woke up the next day and got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. after that i grabbed my cloak that was beside my bed and smelled it. god, it smells bad i should probably buy a new one. i don't know if they have a washing machine here maybe i'll ask charlie later i looked at my black wings (you pick your wings as long as it's black since your a fallen after all) I tried to figure out how to hide my wings by using some of my powers.

I closed my eyes and focused on my powers and with that i felt my wings disappear behind my back when i opened my eyes and looked behind i saw that wings wings were gone. i sighed in relief suddenly there was a knock on my door i was confused but went to the door and opened it it almost startling myself when i saw alastor in front of me smiling "Hello my dear! how did you sleep?" i looked up at him "OH, uhm.. i slept well" i was confused on why his here but seems like he can see through me since he asked "I came by to check up on you! though.. i don't believe we've had a very nice meeting last time so allow me to introduce my self again!" i nodded "Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you Madam, quite a pleasure!" as he introduced himself he took my hand and kissed the back of it so much for a gentleman. i took my hand and placed it by my side. "My name's Y/N, it's nice to finally get to know your name" even though i already knew.. Alastor nodded and snapped his fingers and his cane disappeared before placing his hands behind his back "Lets go, my dear wouldn't want charlie to wait!" he held out his hand for me to take and i looked at it before taking it and followed him.

Small TimeSkip

Me and alastor walked downstairs i spotted Charlie panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper with strings attached with everyone else watching her, disturbed by her behavior. I let go of alastor's hand and he seemed disappointed but i didn't mind that i was concerned for charlie since she looked like she didn't slept last night. i walked towards them and stood next to angel dust who was pouring himself some coffee? he noticed me and smiled "Morning toots, first time seeing you without your cloak" i chuckled and nodded "good morning too angel, it was hot so i took off the cloak.." i lied since i didn't want him to know the real reason. charlie kept on doing something on the billboard "I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be- (gasp) I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-" she gasped. angel nodded and looked back at charlie "Yikes.." i looked at charlie with a concern look on my face "Come on, come on, come on, come on." the more concern one was vaggie "Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?" Charlie looks back with sleep-deprived, insane look in her eyes that red veins were shown in the sclera. yikes.. looks like she didn't slept for years.. "Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working." she Crushes paper with hand "We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the come." She Turns into demonic form and laughs maniacally before turning back to normal "And at this rate-"

"Maybe it's time-" vaggie got cut off by charlie "NO." but vaggie continued "to ask-" Charlie gets up close to Vaggie's face, holding her cheeks desperately. "DON'T SAY IT." I looked at charlie wondering why she didn't wanna meet her dad not knowing alastor appeared behind me a snaked a hand around my waist. The other residents except vaggie and charlie didn't seem to notice. The residents raised an eyebrow at alastor's move. Meanwhile i was just focused on charlie and vaggie i saw that charlie groaned and let's go of vaggie's face "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." vaggie said as she cupped her girlfriend's hands "He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, Go ahead and kill everyone"she gasped "Wait, that's it!" charlie stood up from the couch and turned around her back facing them while vaggie placed a hand on the couch. "Kill everyone?" charlie turned around at vaggie "No! He could get me a meeting with Heaven!" vaggie clasped her hands together "Didn't we already try that?" i looked at the two while alastor's hand was on my waist. "Well. yeah with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen." she spoke as she pulls out her phone and scrolls through her contacts. In her contacts but she hesitated. "What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?" husk spoke as he raised an eyebrow at her. Charlie turned around and hid her phone behind her back "No, we just have never been close. After he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something." me and Husk was aware that this is just an excuse that Charlie does have issues with her dad and we both turned to the others "Daddy Issues."

"Well I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." angel spoke as he leans against the couch Niffty was holding a knife in her hands. "The ultimate bad boy." She laughs like a gremlin with excitement, holding a knife while Angel takes her knife away without her knowing "I bet he's scary."

(Lets skip to where they finished the call)

"Welp, we have an hour until he gets here." vaggie smiled at her girlfriend and Turned to the others holding a news paper and with a serious expression "Okay people!" Everyone stands at attention, but Husk spills coffee over himself and Niffty collapses on the floor and alastor removed his hand away from my waist. "Lucifer is on his way. So we are going to get this place presentable and we are going to make an amazing impression. Vamanos!"

Everyone scatters to get the place tidy and ready for Lucifer. Sir Pentious and Niffty bakes cookies, then Niffty starts sweeping and i helped her and Husk is cleaning up. Alastor watches Razzle and Dazzle put up a "Wellcum Daddy" banner up. Angel puts on some makeup before closing the mirror, revealing to be Niffty staring creepily at him, making Angel recoil back in surprise. We got into our places i stood next to alastor next to the door. Charlie sighs "Okay everyone, it's showtime!" Charlie opens the door, revealing to be Lucifer, excited to see his daughter. "Charlie!" i noticed he was..short? "Hey, Da-" Charlie doesn't get to finish because Lucifer hugs her really tight like a bear. Unbeknownst to them, Alastor and i was right behind them, alastor with his wicked smile strained and left eye twitching in anger when Alastor saw Lucifer. Lucifer hugs charlie "Oh it's so good to see you. Haha!" charlie spoke in a strained voice "It's uh, good to see you too, Dad." Lucifer lets go of Charlie to give her a breather. She cleared her throat "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" Two Egg Boiz pops some party poppers as a warm welcome. KeeKee curls up to Lucifer and rubs her face against his legs. Lucifer notices her and goes all enchanted by her cuteness. He crouches down and rubs her head. "Oh, hewwo KeeKee!" Razzle and Dazzle flies by and Lucifer greets them "Razzle, Dazzle. Oh" he cooed "look how much you haven't grown. Still fun sized. You taking care of my wittle girl?" And he speaks in a very deep ominous threatening tone "You better be." His face darkened and he snickers "Wow! This place sure looks, uh...uh huh yah uh huh...It's got a lot of character!" Lucifer finds the bar at the corner and was immediately repulsed by it. "OH, what in the unholy hell is that?!" Alastor disappeared beside me reappears from the fog and in front of Angel Dust. "Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color, don't you think?" alastor spoke as he leans towards his cane. Lucifer looked at him suspiciously, and points his stick at him. "And you are?" Alastor reappears behind Lucifer, catching his attention. "Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you, sir. Quite a pleasure." Alastor shaking Lucifer's cane and wiping his hand in somewhat hidden disgust "It's nice to finally put a face to the name." he indicated his height "You are much shorter in real life." Alastor making a hand gesture indicating the height difference between the Morningstars "Who is this? Who is this nut? Are you the bellhop?" Charlie walked towards her dad and alastor and stood next to her dad. "Aha! No! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast." he leaned towards his cane as i walked back towards angel dust and stood behind him since I'm afraid lucifer might know who i am.

"Hmm, nope! I guess that's why Charlie called it the Has-been Hotel, ahaha!" lucifer spoke as he nudge his daughter. "Ha ha ha. It was actually my idea." "Ahaha. Well, it's not very clever!" "Ha ha! Fuck you." With each sentence, Alastor and Lucifer were getting closer to fighting before Charlie gets in the way to stop them in between "Okay! Okay, anyway. Dad, look at this lovely parlor where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories and intimate feelings! Without Alastor, we wouldn't have been able to pretty it up this much." alastor walked towards the 2 and stopped beside charlie "Charlie has a very unique vision. I am happy to fulfil her bizarre requests." Alastor places hand on her shoulder. Lucifer is grumpy that he is winning over Charlie more than he is, which makes him very angry to the point where he growls in frustration "Oh, thank you, Alastor." charlie smiled "Quite an impressive young lady. We're all very proud of her." charlie had tears in her eyes she seemed very happy "Ahem, Charlie! Dear, eheh, why don't you introduce me to your OTHER friends?" Lucifer walks right between them before pointing his stick to the others at the table. Angel Dust tries to get a cookie from Sir Pentious, but he doesn't want Angel touching the cookies without Lucifer trying them and hides them underneath him meanwhile i crouched down underneath the table and hid. "Oh, yes, of course." charlie walked towards her girlfriend and bought her towards her father "This is Vaggie, she's my girlfriend." "Oh my golly! You like girls? So do I! We have so much in common! You put her there, Maggie. Hey!" He hugged her "Oh yeah. She's so pretty." "Lovely to meet you, uh, sir." "And this is Sir Pentious and Angel Dust, our guests!" Pentious hears his name being called and stands at attention, making a salute to him "Your Majesty!" Pentious falls down into the cookies right before Angel Dust takes one for himself. "Heya short king~" "Husk is our bartender, and Niffty is our housekeeper." Niffty was super-excited to meet the ultimate bad boy that she scurries over and climbs up on his coat. "Hello. I clean" and she laughed. Charlie nervously chuckled and placed niffty down before glancing around.

NO ONE'S POV:

Y/N hid under the tables not wanting to come out. Scared that lucifer might recognize her, she summoned her wings since she wasted energy trying to hide them. Meanwhile charlie kept looking around her brows furrowed. Her dad looked at his daughter with a raised eyebrow "what are you looking for?" charlie looked back at her dad and rubbed the back of her neck "we have one more guest who joined us but.. I don't know where they are..." lucifer glanced around and something underneath the table he noticed some pair of...wings..? 6 pair of wings actually...it felt familiar to him. He narrowed his eyes and looked back at his daughter with a suspicious look "charlie. Do you know who the residents name is?" charlie was surprised by her dad and nodded "uhm, yes they're name is Y/N."

....

"Y/N...?"

E̸̙̘͓̪̻͚̓́́̐̿̆̐̾͘R̶̨̨̭͈̹̞̣̰̦͚̊̌̀R̸͕̞͓͔̈́̾͆̽͆̀͊̀̉̎Ȏ̴̤̗̟̱̂͛R̶̩̖̟̣̼͍̞̥̊̎̀̿

ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ....✦

(OHHHH MAH GOSHH 2180 WORDS!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
190K 3.6K 31
After the recent villain attacks, Izuku finds out about Uraraka's nightmares and despite his own troubles, he tries his best to help her and she does...
8.1K 238 11
'' แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แด€แด…แดส€แด‡๊œฑ สแดแดœ '' '' แด€แด› สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด› ษช แด…แด... '' ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a little fan ends up in their favou...
24.5K 481 18
This is my first X reader!! And there arent many stories with the GHB being with the reader. Though they all have reader be a slave, this ones differ...