IDK what to call this (Dream...

By Roseria123

Hi! This is my first-ever book, so I hope you enjoy it! "No please..." *I whisper as I fall to my knees* "I-I... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

2 1 0
By Roseria123

Italics are back to being dreams for now.

POV: (Y/N)

____________________________________________________________

It was dark, again.

Why is it dark?

I look around the darkness for a moment and start walking. It feels like a never-ending, cold, dark hallway, and I feel scared. I continue walking, unsure where I'm going but venture on anyhow. After a few minutes, I could see a light in the distance. I was shocked at first but started running toward the light. I could feel the light enveloped me as I ran into the light.

I sat up gasping for air, I looked around slightly panicked I quickly realized that I was back at the green portal. I was in the middle of the quartz room. I stood up, stumbling slightly but stayed standing. I looked around again, "This can't be real..." I mumbled to myself I started walking back to the village I grew up in. I passed a small creek and looked into the water, I looked like I used to. My (H/C) was back, and so was my (E/C), and I no longer have the wings.

I couldn't believe it.

I was home...

Once I made it back, it looked just how I remembered it. People in the square were buying and selling things, and I could see children running in the streets when they should've been in school. I saw Lilith helping a lady carry her groceries, she looked so happy. I quietly laughed, ecstatic to be back here and see my sister. At that moment I forgot what Lilith did, she was my sister and I could always forgive her no matter what.

Lilith seemed to hear my laugh and looked around, spotting me. She let out a yelp of shock and accidentally dropped the lady's bags, tears filling her eyes. People looked at her funnily but she didn't seem to notice them. She ran toward me and hugged me tightly, sobbing. I smiled and hugged her back, a few of my tears spilling. After a few minutes, she pulled away from the hug and grabbed my face, "Is it you?" Lilith asked shakily, her face was wet from tears and she looked like she didn't believe what was happening.

I noticed people staring at the two of us, many shocked and others whispering about what was happening. "It's me, Lilith..." I said softly to her. Tears spilled once again as she hugged me once again.

Time Skip because I don't know what else to put.

We were sitting on the couch in our childhood home, talking about our time apart when she suddenly started to tear up. "Lilith, what's wrong?" I asked her, very concerned. She just hugged me for what felt like the hundredth time, "I'm so sorry I stabbed you..." She said earnestly, I tensed slightly but after a moment I hugged her back. "I forgive you, Lilith... I always will." I said softly.

After a bit, there was a knock at the door. I got off the couch and opened the door, at the door were my two friends, Amber (5'8) and Chris (6'0). Amber had long, wavy red hair that went down to the center of her back and a golden glint in her hazel eyes, freckles decorating her face beautifully. Chris had short, curly, dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes that looked almost black.

I smiled and hugged the two of them tightly, "I can't believe you're here!" I said excitedly to the two of them. Amber was trying her best to pull away from the hug and Chris just laughed and gave Amber a hard time. After I pulled away I noticed another person with them. She had Long, wavy, brown hair and brown eyes, She wore a black and purple dress that complimented her perfectly.

"Who's that?" I asked Amber, Amber just laughed and smiled. "That's Kristen, we met her a few days after you went missing," Chris said quickly, not giving Amber the chance to speak. Amber bopped Chris on the back of the head and berated him as they went inside, I was confused about what Chris meant about me missing but laughed and gestured for Kristen to come in also.

Once all inside, I noticed Lilith had her bag and was getting ready to leave. "Where are you going?" I asked Lilith. "Into town, I'll be back in a few hours," Lilith said as she left. I just shrugged it off and went to the living room where Amber, Chris, and Kristen were sitting on the couch. I sat down on the other side of the couch and watched as Amber and Chris started to bicker about some random thing once again. I just smiled and watched as my two friends, I felt the spot next to me sink and from the corner of my eye, I saw Kristen.

We just sat there in silence for about a minute before she spoke softly, "Your (Y/N), the girl that went missing?" I smiled awkwardly, "I guess, I don't know why people thought I was missing though." I said quietly. Kristen looked at me in shock, "You don't know? Your sister came out of the forest sobbing and telling everyone you were kidnapped." I tensed at that, Lilith stabbed me, but I didn't get kidnapped. Why would she say that? I shook my head and spoke quietly, "Oh, that isn't what happened."

Kristen seemed shocked and wanted to know more, I didn't want to explain anything to her. Amber suddenly spoke up, "Hey, (Y/N) do you want to hang out with the school kids like we used to always do?" I looked over at Amber with a smile on my face, "That sounds awesome!" I said excitedly. Chris laughed and picked me up, hoisting me over his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down!" I yelled as I laughed and tried to get out of his grasp. Chris didn't let up easily and carried me out of the house, I saw Amber take hold of Kristen's hand and lead her out of the house.

The school wasn't too far away so we made it there quickly. Once we got there we could see the children playing out in the field by the school, Chris decided to put me down and I quickly made my way to the children. The first kid who saw me was Eve, a sweet girl who was only seven. Eve had long brown hair and dazzling blue eyes. "(Y/N)!" She yelled as she ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I laughed quietly and hugged her back. By this time, all the kids had noticed me and started to run up to me, wanting to join the hug.

Time Skip because I don't know what else to put and this is already very long.

I managed to sneak away from my friends while they were distracted hanging out with the children. I was lying down on a hill, watching the sunset. Today was great, I made amends with my sister, I got to hang out with my friends, I made a new friend, and I got to play with the children again. I sighed in contentment right before I heard someone coming closer to me. I sat up and turned to see Kristen, I smiled and waved at her before lying back down.

Kristen sat down beside me and we stayed there in silence, after a few minutes she spoke up. "Did you have fun?" She asked quietly. I laughed quietly and nodded, "Yeah, I haven't smiled this big in a while." Kristen smiled, "I'm glad."

Silence.

Everything was quiet.

Too quiet.

"This is a dream... isn't it..." I said quietly. Kristen nodded and sighed solemnly, "I'm afraid so dear." I laughed quietly, not because it was funny but because it hurt. "I'm guessing you aren't a person of my dream?" I asked quietly. She shook her head, "I'm not."

"Who are you then?" I asked softly. Kristen smiled and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes again, she had no irises, her once brown eyes now a milky white. "I am the goddess of death," she spoke softly. I looked at her shocked, "Wait- does that mean I'm dead?" She laughed softly and took my hands in hers, shaking her head, "No dear, you aren't dead. The god and goddess of dreams let me speak to you."

I relaxed at that, "Oh, Okay... Why did you want to talk to me?"

Kristen sighed, "(Y/N), I'm sure you've noticed your new look."

I nodded, "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Let me finish please." She said softly, "Dear when you went through the portal, the gods looked through your memories to see why you were going through and where to place you."

I tensed at that but nodded for her to continue.

"We saw how you were stabbed and pushed through, you are a good person dear. The god of everything decided to make you his deity. So far you've done well, but now you must wake up." She said softly.

I looked at her confused, "What? How do I wake up?" She smiled, "Don't worry dear, just relax." I hesitantly nodded and closed my eyes, relaxing slightly. Suddenly, I felt like I was falling. I quickly opened my eyes and realized I was falling, I saw Kristen wave at me then everything went bright.

____________________________________________________________

Hi! just wanted to say something funny, I got food poisoning over the weekend on a school trip! 

I'm better now!

But I wasn't yesterday night-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
30.1K 1K 49
Annabelle gets tangled up with the wrong crowd in an attempt to get off the streets and finally find a home. She is rescued by the Avengers and becom...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Milk By Made-Line

Mystery / Thriller

24.9K 606 4
Read it. You know you're curious.