This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Xoxo_Author-Xoxo

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70

Part 65

171 6 7
By Xoxo_Author-Xoxo

Third Person POV

Darkness, that's all it was.

No light, no sound, no movement. She was alone, no one to help, no one to save her, no one to love her. She was on her own.

Chains cascade the wall, the dark brick full of memories of pain and torture continuously haunt the room.

But no one can help her, no one even knows where she is, she doesn't even know where she is.

But how did it happen?

————————————

Allison's POV

Todays the day of the wedding, not mine obviously it's Bill and Fleurs. And I'm excited, mostly as this is going to be my first wedding I've ever been to.

Fleurs been trying to make an effort with getting to know the whole Weasley family, and I have to applaud her for it. Molly hates her guts for no reason whatsoever, Ginny dislikes her and calls her phlegm even though Fleurs actually trying to make and effort.

She does say the wrong thing at times, and is open minded but I like it, it's a good personality on her and she's not trying to be someone she's not for them to like her.

Mattheo isn't allowed to attend the wedding, saying that it's too dangerous for everyone there if he's there. And I have quite literally forced Jake to come as he is not leaving me alone at a wedding.

Anyways, my dress is a lovely pale green, that reaches my mid thigh. I have white wedge heels on, and my bracelet that Mattheo gave me, and my necklace that he gave me, and quite literally everything he's given me.

Before I even knew it I was being rushed out of my bedroom by Evelyn into the living room, where Fred, George, Jake, Benjamin and now me and Evelyn stood. "Benji, where's your girlfriend?"

Benjamin turns to look at me, a hint of sadness in his eyes "she isn't coming today, she couldn't make it" I turn to look at Evelyn, Fred and George who all have the same upset look on their face.

Until it hits me. She was killed.

"Benji i am so sorry" I say going to give him a hug, he immediately hugs me back "it's ok, todays about the wedding not that so let's look forward to that"

I give him a nod before pulling away and watching everyone floo away to the burrow.

I have a feeling that Fred and George stayed here the past couple weeks to stay away from Molly as she is in a right state of panic.

The way the order set up the floo system is smart, and I mean very smart. No one can floo to the house from anywhere, you have certain locations that go to the house such as the burrow, 12 grimauld street, Hogwarts (but only Albus' office and when he died the floo connection was broken) and certain Order members.

Only certain people can floo to this house from other houses that don't have access such as me, Jake, Mattheo, and snape. Due to the fact that we are spies for the order.

You cannot apporate into the house from anywhere, you cannot even apperate onto the grounds due to the defence barriers. So apperating out of here is a no go.

If someone stumbled onto the estate they would find an abandoned property with walls folded in on itself, the roof completely collapsed and evidence of a fire.

All in all, Dumbledore set this up really smartly, but now the order is running of no leader, it's a group decision for everything but everyone always agrees with everyone's plan due to the fact that it is being run like how it was when Dumbledore was alive.

Fred and George are the first to floo out, both trying to see if we can go over to the burrow 10 minutes before the wedding, to which Evelyn told them no.

Next was Evelyn and Benji to go, they waited 5 minutes to see if Fred or George came back because let's be honest they would, before heading off.

Leaving me and Jake to arrive last, Mattheo's in the house, in my room to be more specific. I don't even know what he's doing, when I left he was reading one of my books but then said something about looking for some of his hoodies which have disappeared this year, I honestly wonder where they went.

Once me and Jake leave the fire place and step into the burrow I take a notice of my surroundings. There's banners across every window with "Bill + Fleur" in a love heart, food all over the kitchen table including French and English.

I walk closer to the window to take a look at the outside and see a white tent being put up by all of the boys. The garden is filled with flowers and ribbons, creating a pathway to where the seating area is for the actual reception.

Before I know it I'm being dragged into the kitchen by Ginny to help with some alterations on Fleurs dress and her sisters dress. "Que faut-il donc faire pour les robes?"

"So what needs to be done to the dresses?"

Fleur immediately turns around to the sound of my voice, letting out a deep sigh before talking "Ma robe est trop longue au sol, les manches sont trop bouffantes et le col en V est trop court."

"My dress is too long on the floor, the sleeves are too puffy, and the V neck is too short"

I nod before taking out my wand and fixing the issues, the sleeves I removed causing the the dress to be straps around her shoulders, the V-neck I lower so it's further down her chest but not to the point that it's flashing anything, and the length is easy, I just shorten it so it isn't as long.

As soon as Fleur sees the new dress she immediately hugs me, "Merci, Merci, Merci I cant thank you enough" I laugh into the hug before releasing and turning to her younger sister.

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Allison. Pouvez-vous me dire ce qui ne va pas avec votre robe pour que je puisse la réparer ?"

"Hello, my name is Allison. Can you tell me what's wrong with your dress so I can fix it?"

She immediately nods before pointing to the rip at the back of the dress, I honestly don't know how I missed it her back is literally out with fabric torn around it.

By the time I've fixed the rip it's about 30 minutes before the wedding. I leave the three of them, much to Ginny's dismay, to go find Jake, Evelyn and Benjamin.

——————————————-

The wedding was beautiful, the whole ceremony was in English with Fleur accidentally saying something in French leaving everyone confused until she realised and continues in English.

Harry looked flustered when he saw Ginny in her dress, which is really cute. Molly and Fleurs mother were both sobbing their hearts out, Arthur and Fleurs father looked proud and a bit embarrassed at how much their wife's were crying.

It's now the after party, and they have food. It's about 8 o'clock I've had 3 dances, 1 with Jake, 1 with Benji and 1 with a random French guy I mean he told me he was gay so I didn't do anything wrong or cheat on Mattheo at all.

I leave the dance floor to grab a vanilla macaron but don't get the chance, as a patronus sent by the minsistry comes in, bursting through the tent leaving a massive hole.

"The Ministry has fallen.
Scrimgeour is dead.
They are coming"

Panic fills the room as people disaparate away from the scene, before deatheaters swarm the tent, setting it on fire, capturing people, torturing them.

I look around the chaos trying to look for Jake, Evelyn or Benji but can't see anyone. Out the corner of my eye I see Hermione, Ron and Harry aparate away from the wedding.

Before I know it I'm being grabbed by someone, being pulled backwards away from the scene. I try to grab my wand but fail to do so. My arms and legs are flying everywhere in an attempt to get away, but I can't.

Then it goes black, dark, quite.

I can't feel anything, it's like I'm in my thoughts but it's more like a nightmare. I can't speak, move, it's as if I've been stunned.

I can hear noises, people talking almost, shouting, cries. But I can't do anything, I can't even move.

—————————————

I don't even remember waking up, I don't remember being thrown on the floor like a lump body. I don't remember being chained up against the floor or getting all of these bruises against my body.

All I know is that food will appear every couple of hours, I have a small toilet next to me, a metal bead frame with a lumpy mattress, no pillow or blanket.

I don't even know where I am?

I don't know how many days it's been, or if it's even been days. It's dark, cold, scary. It's eerily quite, there's never a sign of movement. No one ever speaks.

But who did take me? Was it a deatheater or a ministry official or an order member. I don't know. But if it was a deatheater, then why me? I'm one aswell and I doubt they know that I'm a spy.

If it's a ministry official then why did they kidnap a 17 year old? I mean there people who actually commit crimes and I just attended a wedding. That's the first and probably the last time I go to a wedding.

And if it was an order member then why me? I rely useful information when I can, I've never betrayed them so why?

But my questions soon got answered, and how I wish they never were...

————————————————————————

-1772 words

A/N - ok i know this part is really short but trust me I've already started on the next part and it seems like it will be much longer.

To be honest this chapter was more of a filler chapter, there's nothing interesting really happening, well except for the fact that Allison got kidnapped.

But anyway if you guys have any suggestions of things to include or people to bring back that I have previously mentioned in the past, if you tell me I will make sure to include them in the next parts.

Anyway, I hope you guys have enjoyed, don't forget to vote.

And until next time,

Xoxo Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 9.7K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...
52.3K 804 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
343K 3.5K 38
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...