ESPRESSO noon brothers

By localhottiehere

Jessie finds herself in a love triangle between her best friend and enemy. More

ESPRESSO noon brothers
friends to something more / VOL. I
( 001.) "september vibes"
hello!

(002.) " win - win"

97 6 7
By localhottiehere

CHAPTER TWO !
"win - win "

@kenziehart

with my babes !! (@addygray, @jessaminemercier)

liked by @addygray @jessaminemercier @connornoon @harleyyy and 234k more.

@connornoon HOL' UP! why yall be looking like ron, hermione and harry ??
--> @kenziehart LMAOO
--> @jessaminemercier hate to agree but we kinda do?
--> @bradynoon WOAH connor and jess agreeing???
--> @connornoon 😔😔
--> @jessaminemercier dont let it get to ur head ice cone
--> @connornoon dw it wont blondie

@bradynoon you really do look like hermione 😳 (@jessaminemercier)
--> @jessaminemercier AWAWAWAWA IM SO FLATTERED
--> @kenziehart guys stop flirting
--> @connornoon yuck !
--> @jessaminemercier 🤧

🎀 . . .  willow high
CONNOR NOON

connor was currently doing english with harley, kenzie and jessie. they were discussing about pride and prejudice, jessie's favourite piece of literature ever.

"can someone tell me the main point of this book?" the teacher asks and as expected jessie raises her hand immediately.

connor smirks and raises his hand and gets and annoyed face from jessie as the teacher picks him. "its just a book about a girl living in her dreams and falling in love with a rich man."

obviously connor didnt actually think that.

jessie then agressively raises her hand again to which the teacher allows her to speak. She turns to Connor . " the novel focuses on the different ways love may grow or disappear, and whether or not society has room for romantic love and marriage to go together." her face turned red . " its a satirical social critique on the society in 18th century."

the teacher was looking at the two very confused. "thank you jessamine."

kenzie and harley were looking at the two as if they had interrupted someone. "damn." harley whispers.

"okay class please turn to page 56."

for the rest of the class connor would just steal glances at jessie who had buried her nose in the book.

it was then lunch time and he found jessie, brady, addy and kenzie sitting at a table in the cafeteria.

"connor?" brady was kind of suprised that he was coming to sit with them and not harley and his friends.

"whats up bro" he says and sits in front of jessie who rolls her eyes. "stop rolling your eyes blondie or they'll get stuck up there one day."

"as if." she says eating her salad.

"you're still mad about my opinion?" connor asks jessie and she looks him in the eye. "oh its a book about a girl falling in love with a rich man." she says mocking connor.

connor laughs. "isnt it right? elizabeth rejects mr.collins, doesnt intend to marry anyone, then mr.darcy comes along, intends to marry her."

"you forget that they were enemies! all the things he'd said about her, and the remarks she made about him. but there was something deep inside them that tied them together. he's the definition of   mastering the art of eye contact." jessie says and stares at connor.

little by little his heartbeat was rising. her looking at him like this didnt make it any better. " so you're looking for a mr. Darcy then huh? someone to hate your guts so then you'll fall in love?" he cocks his eyebrow.

jessie looks down and connor grins.
"suddenly im not hungry anymore" he says and leaves.

🎀 . . . willow high
BRADY NOON

"minnie are you alright?" brady asks her as he puts an arm around her shoulders.

"mhm, just a bit irritated by ice cone." she says finally looking up.

"well lets go we have to get ready for the volleyball match" addy says standing up and kenzie follows her.

"good luck minnie." brady says smiling pulling her in a tight embrace. he inhakes the scent of her perfume, the scent he had grown to love as she hugs him back.

"thank you bee."

he watched her walk away.

it was match time as the girl's volleyball team walked on the field. they were playing against a very good team so the match would be a good one indeed.

the other team serves first as the ball falls in the hands of addy who passes to kenzie and she scores. the crowd cheers.

addy serves next and none of the girls from the other squad were able to change the direction of the ball. one more point for willow's team.

the game was full of enthusiasm with both teams cheering for their school mates. it was a tie between them and the other school was to start the last serve.

the gym fell silent as their player tossed the ball into the air, ready to launch a powerful serve. but before it could descend, jessie's eyes locked onto the trajectory, her instincts honed from countless hours of practice kicking in.
as the ball hurtled over the net, jessie moved with lightning speed, positioning herself perfectly.

with a swift jump, she met the ball mid-air, her spike fierce and precise.
the ball thundered down, crashing onto the opponent's side with unyielding force, scoring the final point for willow high.

the gym erupted into a deafening roar as jessie's teammates rushed to embrace her, their victory secured in the most thrilling fashion. "that's how it's done!" jessie exclaimed, her adrenaline still pumping as they celebrated their hard-fought win.

brady was cheering as har as he could and yet there was one voice over his. he turns his head to see connor clapping and shouting.

jessie seemed to hear his voice as she turns to him and looks at him wierded out and then looks at brady and smiles.

@bradynoon

my winner (@jessaminemercier)

liked by @jameson.locke, @melanie.m,
@kenziehart, @connornoon @addy.gray, @jessaminemercier and 234k more

@jameson.locke the game was fireee
--> @bradynoon it sure was

@jessaminemercier ❤❤❤
--> @bradynoon 💕

click to see more comments

EJONA SPEAKS !

awh brady is adorableeee <3
but connor and jessie thoo
ugh im so indecisive

which team are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 19
I serve him, that's what I do. That's my job. That's all I'll ever be doing. "I'm just his servant Princess.... That's all I'll ever be..." "..... I...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 65.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
394K 13.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...