๐„๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐จ๐ง๐๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By eshaservesss

๐™š | ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoe... More

Copyright๐™š
Author note๐™š
Aesthetic + Introduction
01: There's more to go. [โœต]
02: Breakup.
03: Stranger.
04: Date.
05: Whipped.
06: Double date?
07: Nasty reminder. [โœต]
08: His home!
09: Love or lust?
10: Teasing him. [โœต]
11: Threesome? [โœต]
12: Gay?
13: The live stream. [โœต]
15: His jaan.
16: Only his.
17: Pain & Pleasure. [โœต]
18: All hers.

14: Sister's bond.

1K 38 30
By eshaservesss

- Juhi Pov

"Arghh" I groaned as I tried to move my body. It's hurting. My lower body feels like I'm going to die, anytime soon.
While enduring the pain, I tried to sat on bed.

My feet was about to touch the floor that's when I felt my body flying. And it took me only 2seconds to realize that Raj took me in his arms.

Gripping his shirt tightly I gluped as I remembered the yesterday night of us doing it on livestream. Hold on, did I passed out?

What happened last night?

"Don't think that much, just relax. And I will take care of everything, specially you." His deep voice made me come into the reality.

I felt warm water touching my skin as soon as he placed me under the bathtub. I closed my eyes feeling relaxed.

It was truly needed.

"Do you want me to help you to wash up?" I heard him asking while I shake my head in 'no'.

After some moment, I opened my eyes only to get shock by seeing him in front of me sitting on floor.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked while coming out from bathtub.

He stayed silent, looking at me. Okay, it's so awkward.

"Can you leave? I ha-

Before I can complete my statement he stands up leaving me all alone. Sighing, I took the bathrobe and wrapped it after taking off his white shirt.

I looked around to see Raj were nowhere to see in room. Did I upset him by any chance?

I sat down on bed not knowing what to do, how everything is getting more and more complicated. I sho-

My eyes widened as I realized about what happened last night. I hurriedly grabbed my phone and open the site of xxpornstar.

Unknowingly, my phone slipped down from my hand as I saw the notice of 'user not found'. What happened?

"Are you alright, my highness?" I heard manly soft voice and turned my attention towards to it.

Raj walked towards me with a tray on his hand. Did he-

No, it can't be true.

Raj kneeled down in front of me and took my both hands on his and slowly smiled at me.

"I know, there are a lot of questions going on inside your little mind." He stated making me nod.

"Let's start with something normal." He confessed. "I'm the owner of that roi daddy account."

Didn't he said that he is going to start with something normal?

I was looking at him horribly. My online and offline crush are same? Wow. Such a dumbfuck I'm. I did sexting with him?

Red hue took all over my face due to embarrassment.

"I also deleted your pornstar I'd and that Jules Instagram account." He announced.

"But ho-

"You don't have to pay any debts, now." He said so casually as Vikram is died or something.

"I already paid the other debts and about the loan your father took from that bastard, I mean Vikram so, he is died. You don't have to pay from nowonce." I almost got chocked by hearing him.

"He died? How?" I asked.

"I killed him, ofcourse." Raj grinned while saying it, is he serious?

"When I said that you can lean on me. I mean it." He added.

Raj is like a good friend for me who I have a huge crush on. But, who I'm to him? Why is he doing all this for me? Is it normal? Probably not!

Time Skip:

"Till how many classes do we have to study?" Aahi asked me while sadly pouting.

"12th then, after that you have to go in college." I answered back.

Aahi didn't utter anything after that and start colouring the shark.

I woke up at 3'o clock of afternoon. Raj explained me everything. He also told me that he admitted Aahi into a elementary school which I appreciate.

I talked to him about me shifting some where else but, he denied saying that he is okay with me and Aahi staying here.

I don't know why but, I don't feel good. I'm being too selfish to stay here while doing almost nothing.

Mamta aunty always come approx 11'o clock of morning and do every work.

"HAndsOmEeee" Aahi sang and ran towards Raj while he picked her up in his arms.

I smiled looking at them, they both look happy with eachother.

"Will my highness forgive me for being late and having dinner outside?" He asked while I giggled and nodded.

"Handsomeee, see maine shark draw kra hai" Aahi said. "Tumne colour kiya hai, draw nhi" I corrected her only to get a glare from her.

(I made a shark)
(You coloured it not drew)

No! It's wrong. My sweetheart is not like this, she is sweet and cute type but, this Aahi is probably acting like a spoiled brat.

Or maybe I'm just thinking too much? Maybe I just don't know about her. She is growing up and it's just development. She don't even spend that much time with me. Anuradha aunty is the only person she prefer most and then, Raj.

Am I a bad sister?

Aahi was munching a chocolate bar which Raj gave her while Raj where talking tonher making her giggle. She never giggle like that with me.

Seeing the view in front of me made me teary, unwillingly.

I walked away from there towards Raj room and entered into the bathroom.

I washed my face only to mix my tear with water. Guilt took all over my body as I saw my reflection onto the bathroom mirror.

"Are you okay?" Raj asked with concern.

"Mm..everything is okay" I replied back with a smile.

"And you? Are you okay?" I was already so close to cry and his words were like cherry on top.My lips begins to tremble and with that I started crying like a pathetic person.

Raj come closer to me taking me into a hug while I cried gripping his shirt. I cried and cried.

"I-is I'm th-at b-bad? Ev-even Aahi hat-hates me." I maintained to say this between my sobs.

"Shh, you're not bad, not even a little bit."

"I-i am rea-really...so-sorry"

"You didn't do anything wrong. You don't have to apologize for. I'm here, you will gonna be okay." He patted my head while I sobbed in his arms, more. Making his shirt wet with my tears.

- Raj pov

"Are you sure about that princess?" I asked again to confirm while Aahi nodded.

I caressed her head while she closed her eyes in plan of sleeping. I don't know what happened to Juhi...why she cried like that?

"Umm waise..." I heard Aahi uttering and she sat down on bed.

I raised my eyebrow at her action. Is there something wrong?

"Handsome, you know I hate spending time with Juhi dii." My eyes widened at her reply.

What the fuck!

"Why?" I asked and the way I'm so close to yell at this little girl to make my woman cry like that-

"She is too controlling. She doesn't let me eat ice cream whenever I ask her. She even scold me for talking to you. She loves kavya dii more not me. S-sh-she d-don't l-leme" her voice started trembling as tears started building up in her eyes.

"Aahi, it's nothing like that. Your Juhi dii loves you more than anyone." I said in serious tone while she cried and shake her lead in 'no'.

What's wrong with her? Is she dumb? I know she is just 7 but, the fuck she can't see how much Juhi care about her and love her.

"Anu aunty told me that Juhi dii is too busy to play with me and Anu aunty is a lot better than Juhi dii. She let me eat anything I want." She said which was almost like an inaudible.

I can see where she is getting this type of mindset. Who the fuck is anuradha aunty?

"You know, there's something I need you to understand. Your sister, she loves you more than words can convey. Even when it seems like she's distant or preoccupied, her love for you is unyielding, a steady anchor in the stormy sea of life. Your Juhi dii can die for you. How can you say that she doesn't love you? Isn't it's obvious? She loves you a lot. Life can be overwhelming sometimes, and people often get caught up in their responsibilities. But trust me, your sister's love for you is like a guiding light, illuminating her path even in the darkest of times. You mean the world to her, and she cherishes every moment she spends with you, even if she doesn't always show it." I sighed at my antics, why the fuck I'm lecturing this kiddo?

"Juhi dii always left me at anu aunty home" I tilted my head at her statement.

"Isn't it's you who ask her to drop you at your ANU aunty home?" I questioned and she guilty nodded.

That's it!

"You know your Juhi dii cried" I stated while she looked at me horribly like I'm the one who made her cry.

"Why? Is she hurt?" She questioned while I nodded.

"She is hurt because of you." I replied and my princess started crying, again.

"Because of me?"

"You hurted her a lot by not spending time with her and by not appreciating her efforts for you. Everyone can see how much your Juhi dii loves then, why can't you?" I'm too bad at consoling and I'm not in any mood to console this cry baby.

The only thing I care about is my highness. Aahi is her younger sister that's why I treat her like that.

"But anuradha aunty told me that-

"Fuck your anuradha aunty. Tell me, how is more important for you? Your Juhi dii or your ANURADHA aunty?" Did I just curse in front of her? Whatever.

"Juhi dii" she confessed making me sigh in relief.

"Then, why are you believing at an outsider words? Juhi loves you with her whole heart. Please, don't hurt her feelings. Okay?" I announced while she nodded.

"Where is Juhi dii? Is she still crying?" Aahi asked while I denied as my highness fall asleep while crying.

"Handsome" Aahi whispered while she was closing her eyes. I hummed.
Aren't she is supposed to sleep? It's already late!

My highness will kill me if she get to know that her sweetheart is up at late night.

"Fuck means?" Aahi asked me, out of blue making me glup.

I stayed silent to gather the exact word to reply to her.

"Tell me naa" she whinned making me nod.

Why the fuck I'm nodding?

"Fuck means ignoring someone you know" What the fuck! Ignoring someone?

"Now sleep" I ordered while she gave me an angry pout and turned around.

She looks cute while pouting.

"Seems like someone is angry." I said and with that I started tickling her while her giggles surrounded all over the room.

Everything is suppose to be okay at the end. If it's not okay then, it's not the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.6K 45
โ—‰๐–๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ โ—‰ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
10.9M 601K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...
593K 20.1K 58
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...
515K 32.1K 58
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...