Null

Por Megaman1549

In a world where being quirkless meant you were less than human, one quirkless boy refused to give up his dre... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: It Begins

NOT A CHAPTER!

51 3 3
Por Megaman1549

Hey everyone! I got informed that Wattpad is doing a purge and I have no idea if my stories will get dragged into is since while none of the characters are underage in VQHS they are in canon so it might be a grey area. Along with the violence depicted I decided to give everyone a heads up and to let you all know the stories are cross posted on AO3 and Fanfiction dot net under the same username. So if any of the stories disappear, you can find them there.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

130 4 4
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF MHA, MARVEL, OR ANY OTHER POPULAR FRANCHISES THAT WOULD BE MENTIONED HERE. All PICTURES & GIFS AREN'T OWNED BY ME, SO ANY CREDIT...
24.2K 516 14
Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be come to much to hand so they gave izuku...
182K 2.5K 29
"I am not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart less." Izuku Yagi was a child who wanted to be a hero, together with his good childhood frie...
1K 45 7
Izuku felt hopeless. He stood there as he watched multiple villains surround him. No one cared to save him, they all ignored the quirkless boy being...