Regina George x Female Reader

By crapshoes

It is Cady and Y/N Heron's first day at school after being home-schooled, it's very different, it can get ove... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
A/N
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
A/N
A/N
BONUS CHAPTER
A/N
S2 ONE
S2 TWO
S2 FOUR
A/N important
A/N

S2 THREE

966 40 50
By crapshoes

"Hey what happened when you guys left? Did you have sex?" Okay, random out of pocket question from Brian there.

"What? No. We did not have sex." I say, holding my hands up in defense. Regina, who's standing beside me sprays more perfume on her wrists.

Luckily, we're hanging out in the currently empty band room alone where nobody can hear us talking about lesbian sex.

"You have the look of someone who just had sex." Brian points out.

"No! We didn't have sex! Regina, tell him we didn't have sex." I turn my head to Regina.

"We definitely had sex."

"No! We didn't! We haven't had sex yet!"

"Well, it was basically sex."

"We were playing guess who!"

"Sorry to interrupt but I couldn't help but hear that you haven't had sex yet since Y/n screamed it so fucking loud." Janis says, stepping into the band room with the rest of the gang and Claire who I guess is now a part of the gang.

"Hey, Janis." I greet, scratching the back of my head. "How'd the rest of the concert go?"

"Good, actually." Janis responds.

"Good? The jazz music was good?" Regina pipes up.

"Actually yes it was-" Claire starts to speak until Regina cuts her off.

"Shut up."

Janis continues, "Calliope made a colonizer joke."

"That I did. I also had an epic bass solo." Calliope nods.

"Well, sounds like it was great. I have a meeting to get to." I say, tapping my wrist that has no watch on it.

"I don't wanna be here anymore now that Y/n's gone." Karen says, walking away.

"I don't wanna be here anymore now that Karen's gone." Brain says, following her. Damian shrugs and follows Brian. Then Janis leaves, following Damian, then Kevin G leaves, following Janis.

Eventually, it's just Claire, Regina, and I. But I have a meeting. I give Regina's shoulders a quick massage before walking off.

--------------------------------+

THIRD PERSON POV:

Claire gives Regina a big cheesey grin, earning a sigh from the blonde, knowing she now has to deal with Claire's company.

"So, you and Y/n haven't had sex yet?" Claire asks.

"Wow, strong way to start a conversation..." Regina turns around and behind to walk away, making Claire follow.

"I mean, is it true?"

"You're being super weird..." Regina scoffs, but Claire seems to not be getting the hint.

Claire found out about Y/n and Regina after they left early since Gretchen and Karen definitely didn't buy the fact that Regina was 'sick'. Luckily, Damian sent them both a heads up. It took a lot of Y/n convincing Regina not to kill the group for outing her to 'some random Irish lady', which were her words.

"How long have you been together?" Claire asks.

"It's about to be our 7 month anniversary, so..." Regina shrugs.

"Wow... Almost a year..." Claire mumbles.

"Just hurry up and get to your point." Regina snaps.

"Well, I guess my point is... You've been dating for almost 7 months and you haven't even... You know..."

"Fucked?"

"For a lack of better words."

"Claire, I know you've probably never been in a relationship before, so I'll help you out. Sex isn't everything about a relationship. You don't even need to have sex once to be happy!"

"I'm not saying that you need to have sex with her or anything, I'm just saying that... How about in your other relationships! How long does it usually take for those ones?" Claire asks, trying to catch up to Regina who is now walking very fast.

"Like... The first date." Regina mumbles. Slowing down to a halt. Claire stops as well, very grateful as she tries to catch her breath from speed walking.

"So-"

"I need to fuck that girl."

"Uh- sure...?"

Regina speeds off ahead, leaving Claire all alone. Claire decides to slowly roam the halls, until Y/n makes her way out of a classroom a few steps ahead of her.

"Hey! Y/n!" Claire calls out. Y/n turns to see her and gives her a wave.

"What are you doing just waltzing around?" Asks Y/n.

Claire shrugs. "Just hiding from your scary girlfriend."

"Yeah, I get that..." Y/n nods, digging her hands into her pockets.

"So, about yelling about not having sex with her. That was... Something."

Y/n lets out an embarrassed laugh. "Damn Brian... He's been oddly sexual lately, it's freaking me out."

"Not a big fan of the whole sex thing?" Claire asks, crossing her arms.

"I mean... I guess I'm just not really a big fan of the whole, like, ooohh in so horny, meh meh meh meh blah blah shit."

"I didn't know there was another option." Claire responds, earning a laugh from Y/n.

"I- eeuuughhh this is so weird to talk about." Y/n covers her face in embarrassment, earning a comforting hand on the shoulder from Claire.

"You don't have to go on."

"No, it's just... I kinda like the idea that it'll happen naturally, and not because we both happen to be horny. Just, like... I don't know."

"I understand." Claire nods. "So-"

"I am not gonna fuck that girl." Y/n says with a smile, puffing her chest out and walking off. A little bit down the hall she jumps up and clicks her heels together.

Claire is left standing and watching Y/n slip down the hall. She smiles to herself. Weird... Doesn't feel like a good happy smile... It feels...

Evil...

Erm, what the sigma!?

--------------------------------+

Y/N POV:

I find my way to my next class with literally none of my friends in it. I just sort of sit alone. The only excitement I get from that class is five different girls wanting me to pass a note to Glenn Coco, who I sit next to.

He then gave me all five notes and told me to pass them back to the girls. I managed to take a sneak peak inside and all notes had the same message.

'Hey girl... Your note meant a lot to me. I hope one day we can start something, but I'm afraid I'm not in the right mind for that just now...

You see...'

And then there's this whole speech about how he's like a wild animal who can't be tamed, and on each note, of the same message, there's a different girls name at the end. I pass them out to each girl, of course.

And then, it was lunch. Is. Because this story is present tense no matter how hard my autocorrect hates it.

I skipped to the cafeteria. No, I lied. I didn't skip. I walked like a normal person. Sorry for lying. Do you forgive me?

When I made it there, I obviously began to beeline for my group's table until Gretchen stood up from her new group's table.

"Y/n, we need to talk.'

"Uh- we- we do?"

Gretchen grabs my arm and drags me to the music wing, where she throws me in a practice room. She pulls out a whiteboard from god knows where and begins to scribble.

"Whaaat...?" I say. After a few more seconds of scribbling, Gretchen shows me her little drawing. "Uh... What's going on here?"

"See? That's Claire, and she's saying-"

"Irish flag?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Why is there a cross through it?"

"Because she's lying."

"You think she's lying about being Irish?"

"Yes."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... Alright." I get up and walk towards the door but Gretchen grabs me and forces me back down on the piano seat. "Gretchen, this is stupid!" I say, standing up again.

"How is it stupid!?"

"You're saying that Claire isn't Irish because why?"

"Because sometimes she has a bit of an American accent!"

"Gretchen, she's been living in America for who knows how long, she's bound to pick up on the accent eventually. I mean, you've heard Karen, we've known Claire for basically only a week and she's been speaking in an accent." I explain.

Gretchen sighs. "Claire is not fetch-"

"Shut up!" After last year, if I hear Gretchen say fetch one more time I'm going to kill myself. I leave the practice room and go back to the cafeteria.

"What took you so long?" Regina asks, fixing my hair.

"Gretchen is now an... Alternative... Whiteboard holding... Conspiracy theorist." I say, pausing to find the words.

"I'm not surprised." Damian says, taking some meat from Janis' lunchable. I am not going to make that joke again, I am not going to make that joke again- he sure loves shoving meat in his mouth DANG IT.

It's the voices.

As I'm staring at Damian, fighting the urge to say my thoughts and voice them into real life things that people will hear, I feel a hand on my thigh that pulls me away from those dark, dark thoughts.

I turn my head to Regina who's looking down at her cheese fries. "Are you okay?" I whisper to her. She just hung and nods. I feel her thumb gently caressing my thigh, it's kinda ticklish.

I then feel a hand on my other thigh, and turn towards Karen. "Are you alright there Karen?"

"I miss my wife..."

--------------------------------+

A/N:

I don't know what that was. TRUST ME IT SLL HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT!! I SWEAR!!

I you ever read one of these chapters, and go "that is rather bizarre! I wonder what the point of putting that in there was for!" THERE IS A POINT I SWEAR!!

I always double triple think over everything!!

Meme I made.

I'm probably gonna wake up and go what the fuck and I might change a ton of things or I might not for shits and giggles, who knows, I'm tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 212 24
Art freak meets the homeschooled jungle freak. One catches feelings and the other is completely oblivious to the other having feelings.
1M 28K 44
[COMPLETED] !Female Y/N! "Regina George liking me? No way." I don't own Mean Girls or the characters in it, and you own you! Wait... technically Regi...
1.5K 79 15
janis sarkisian is her high school football team's star quarterback. cady heron is the best cheerleader on the squad. in a school filled with bullie...
12.7K 399 20
regina george and maddie smith your typical high school mean girls right? wrong. they were way more then that and to each other they were best friend...