INARI PLEASE

Od BriFlare

The series follows the story of Inari Anoa'i, a housewife of sixteen years who is an It girl. Started October... Viac

INARI PLEASE
00. All About Inari Anoa'i
01. Are You Having A Midlife Crisis?
02. His Brand, Her Brand
03. Queencard
04. Inari In Miami
05. Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
06. Brativity
07. Royal Rumble (2024)
08. Joe The Assistant
09. Girl
010. February 14
011. I'm really HER
013. Isla & Leo Go To Prom
014. Mother's Day
015. All About Leo Anoa'i
016. All About Joe Anoa'i

012. Love On Top

904 75 5
Od BriFlare

Chapter Twelve, Love On Top

Joe was back bringing Inari's assistant for the day. Something that he agreed to do once a week to bond with Inari. Their counsel thought it was great that they were finding ways to interact with each other.

In her office, while having lunch, Inari tells Joe That every time she tells someone about them trying for a baby that they don't think she should do it because they think that Joe will return to his old ways of being controlling. She said that some people believe that he doesn't have good intentions.

Joe's face fell as he listened to Inari explain how their friends and family doubted his ability to be a good father and husband. He knew his past mistakes had planted seeds of mistrust, but he hoped people could see how hard he was trying to change.

Joe took a deep breath and reassured Inari in a gentle tone that he isn't going around back to his old ways ever again.

He realized that how his actions almost costed him his family and he won't let that ever happen again. The pain and regret Joe felt over his prior controlling behavior was evident in his somber expression.

He told Inari if she feels that everyone has a point then they don't need to have another baby because he doesn't want her carrying doubts about him while pregnant.

Inari gazed at Joe thoughtfully, seeing the sincerity in his eyes. She tells Joe that they will keep trying for a baby and she is proud of him for putting in the hard work in counseling and changing his ways.

Though others doubted, she believed in Joe and knew he would be the wonderful father and husband that he was in the past.

"I'm starting to see we made mistakes talking to everyone but each other about our issues," Joe said.

"Definitely," Inari said.

Joe and Inari had reached a turning point in their relationship. After years of airing their dirty laundry to friends and family, they realized this tendency to overshare was holding them back.

Their loved ones were stuck in the past, rehashing old hurts and grudges, which made it difficult for Joe and Inari to move forward.

So they agreed: from now on, they would confine discussions of their issues to counseling sessions and private conversations with each other. No more complaining to friends about the latest argument or perceived slight. This was a pact based on trust and a shared commitment to progress.

To celebrate this new phase, Joe and Inari attended a meeting to launch a joint business venture - a haircare line they had dreamed up together.

Joe had initially proposed the idea, showcasing a newfound business savvy that impressed Inari.

She was thrilled they would be partners in this, combining their talents and insights to create something special.

"I'm so happy we're doing this together," Inari told Joe with a smile.

"Looks like you really rubbed off on me," Joe replied, taking pride in how much he had grown under Inari's mentorship.

This new endeavor represented everything their relationship could be - supportive, collaborative, and focused on the future.

Later that day, Inari and Joe left the office early on a sunny Friday afternoon, Joe and Inari excitedly drove home to surprise their son Leo with his early eighteenth birthday.

Leo's birthday wasn't until May but Leo had been begging his parents for months to get a traditional Samoan tattoo, known as a tatau, just like the intricate one that adorned his father's strong shoulder, arm, and back.

Joe remembered how proud he had felt when he got his own tatau at eighteen, marking his passage into manhood.

Though Inari was nervous about the pain of the tattooing process, she knew how much it would mean to Leo to bear the symbols of his family heritage on his skin.

When they arrived home, Leo was sprawled on the couch playing video games, oblivious to the gift his parents were about to give him.

"Get ready, we're going out!" Joe announced.

Leo protested half-heartedly that he was in the middle of a game, but his eyes lit up when his parents said they were taking him to Samoan Mike's tattoo parlor.

Mike was a dear family friend who had inked several of Joe's family and friends' tatau for years. "I'm really getting my tatau?" Leo gasped.

Joe nodded, smiling, as Inari held back proud, bittersweet tears. Her little boy was becoming a man before her eyes.

At the parlor, Leo asked if he could get a tatau that incorporated elements from his father's design, to symbolize their lifelong bond.

Mike agreed and got to work, carefully chiseling the meaningful patterns into Leo's skin.

Though it was painful, Leo bore it stoically, feeling closer to his Samoan ancestors with every ink.

By the end of the long session, he wore a tatau that marked him as an adult and connected him to his rich cultural heritage.

"This is awesome," Leo said as he looked in the mirror, smiling. "Thank you," Leo told his parents.

Liked by breecandace, trinity_fatu, kehlani, and 302,428 others
therealinari We had so much fun 🤭🎉
📷 : @romanreigns 🤍
View all 1,717 comments

Inari was shocked when Joe asked to join her at her paid appearance at a nightclub. "Are you sure you want to come out tonight?" Inari asked Joe.

Joe nodded. "Yeah," Joe answered.

"Okay," Inari said.

"Come on, let's get dressed," Joe said.

"Okay," Inari said, still in shock by Joe's decision.

Inari had been stepping away from doing nightclub appearances recently, as she was trying to transition into more upscale appearances and modeling jobs.

However, this particular nightclub had offered her a sizable amount of money that she just couldn't turn down. The offer was too good to pass up, so Inari reluctantly agreed to make one more appearance.

When Joe asked if he could tag along, Inari was surprised. She knew Joe preferred quiet nights at home overcrowded clubs.

Still, she decided to bring Joe and a couple of friends along, hoping he would enjoy himself.

Much to Inari's surprise, Joe had a fantastic time at the nightclub appearance. As Inari gyrated and twerked on stage, Joe whooped and hollered from the audience, waving money in the air.

After her set, Joe even took out his phone to snap pictures and videos of Inari interacting with fans, wanting to document the night. Inari was amazed at how relaxed and outgoing Joe was, playfully posing for photos and buying drinks for everyone.

By the end of the night, Inari realized she had never seen this wild side of Joe's personality since their early twenties. Their friends were equally shocked at the gregarious, party-loving Joe that had emerged that night.

Inari was glad she had decided to bring Joe along after all. Clearly, he was able to let loose and have fun at the club in a way she never could have imagined. It turned out to be an unforgettable night for both of them

Liked by lira_galore, jadecargill, astrafofana, and 211,047 others
therealinari The shirt was a gift please don't curse me out in the comments over it 🤭😂
View all 2,850 comments
trinity_fatu Cause you know better
uceyjucey Take that shit off

Inari was delighted to share the exciting news of her fun night out with Joe with her sisters Astra and Oshen as they strolled through the mall.

The twins had known Joe for years and were some of his closest confidants, so they were pleasantly surprised to hear that he was finally letting loose and enjoying himself more.

"That's great. I'm happy you two are in such a good place," Astra said warmly.

Oshen chimed in in agreement, adding that Joe and Inari had always been her favorite couple and she had missed seeing them so happy and carefree together.

Inari smiled and confirmed that she and Joe were rediscovering the playful, romantic spark that had drawn them together in the first place.

As the conversation flowed, Inari suggested they take a big family photo, either around Thanksgiving or Christmas when everyone would be together.

"Why so late in the year? Why not now?" Oshen asked curiously.

"Because I want my newest bundle of joy to be in the picture," Inari replied, a twinkle in her eye.

The twins squealed excitedly. "Are you pregnant?" Astra exclaimed.

Inari just chuckled and explained she wasn't pregnant yet, but was manifesting a baby to join their family sometime soon.

Though it wasn't official, the joyful possibility filled the sisters' hearts as they continued their shopping, chattering happily about the future new addition to the Fofana family.

"What if you have twins again?" Oshen asked.

"Hopefully, it's girls, because I can't handle any more boys," Inari answered.

"Team Girl," Astra said, high-fiving Inari.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1M 37.8K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.7K 53 7
I have been bestfriends with Joe (roman reigns) since our senior year of highschool but I have also had a crush on his cousin (Joshua/Jey uso) for a...
2K 296 15
In Petals of Passion, Madhav Ramakrishna and Shree Prasad's love story takes a turbulent turn when a misunderstanding tears them apart just before Sh...
379K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...