divulge, sadie sink

By thecursedstar

Sadie Sink worked hard for the world to recognize her name, while Scarlett Swift was already fed with a four... More

one | fifteen
three | dumb

two | scadie

45 2 4
By thecursedstar

"It's piping hot inside. Why don't we go to the beach today?" Charlie asked as he walked back to us here in the backyard. He sat on the bench next to his girlfriend. "My friend's house is by the beach. He offered for us to check it out anytime."

"I'm in," Maya replied.

"Shouldn't we wait for Sadie, Jamie, and Joseph to arrive first, though?" I asked, leaning on Joe's chest since I was on top of him.

"We will. Did Sadie text you?" he returned.

I hummed. "She said they're on their way home," I replied and he nodded in return. I shifted my body to the side to face Maya. "Are you still not done with that book?"

"Almost. I'm quite attached to this," she responded.

We all continued chattering about our schedules for the next months in the backyard for a few minutes until Millie, Noah, Levon, and Finn arrived back from their little shopping spree, as Millie calls it. She didn't bring much of her clothes so they decided to accompany her to the town to grab some before she used all of her clothes. That girl's too lazy to do her own laundry.

They were told about Charlie's beach plans and without so much as slight hesitation, they agreed. Of course, they will. Noah's literally screaming at the scorching heat. He'd do anything to wind up.

"I'm starving." Finn slumped in the chair in front of us, pouting a little bit. "Do we have any food left from last night?"

"Unfortunately not," Maya replied, shutting her book close since she wouldn't even be able to focus on the loud chatting next to her. "Jamie and Joseph ate the leftovers earlier."

"All of them?"

"Yes. All of them." I answered. "Don't worry, Sadie's gonna- oh, speaking of. Hi, Sadie!"

I pushed myself up from Joe's chest, earning a groan from him. I am quite heavy, not going to lie. When I started to run over to meet Sadie, he even shouted after me, telling me to slow down or I'd bump my head. I guess Joe's mommy mode switched on.

"Hi." Sadie cooed as I engulfed her in a tight bear hug.

She only wrapped her left arm around my shoulder since the other's occupied with Doritos, a Coke, and three boxes of pizza. You can say that she's my genie. Granting my wishes here and there even if she totally opposes it.

After our long hug, Sadie pressed a soft kiss on my forehead, handing me what she had. I thanked her while grinning like an idiot to see that it was a Hawaiian-flavoured pizza. Some people might think it's weird but it's my favorite so, fuck what they think.

"You really took note, huh?" I grinned, facing her so I could stare right into her oceanic blue eyes. "Thank you, baby."

"Anything for you, cutie. There's really no need to thank me for anything as long as it means you're taking care of yourself," she replied with a small genuine smile before Joseph and Gaten came over to us.

"Hey, boys." I greeted, bumping shoulders with Joseph since all my hands were full. "How was your fitting?"

"All good, thanks for asking, kid." He returned and raised his hand to play with my hair. "What are you two girls still doing here? I heard Charlie's going to ask us something or whatever."

"I was just greeting Sades," I answered and the latter nodded. "Gaten, how was the gym?"

He shrugged. "Fine. Caleb enjoyed it the most, though. You should've heard all of this moaning he was giving out."

"That's Caleb."

"Hey, guys!" We all snapped our heads back to see Natalia waving for us to come over from the backyard. "Come here! Hurry!"

Both of the guys didn't waste another second and hurried over to where the others were. Sadie and I shared a glance first before walking after them and meeting Caleb halfway.

None of our castmates knows that we've been dating ever since we finished filming on Season Two. Not even our ever-nosy friends Noah and Millie know. That's how we're great at keeping secrets. But sometimes, I think they can feel that something's up. However, Sadie would shut their ideas down before they could say it out loud.

Additionally, they may think it's normal because this whole "act of service" fiasco and the affectionate things we are both doing to each other are also being shown to them and to other people.

"Me and Jamie can't." We both heard Joseph tell Charlie and Nat. "We still need to go back to the set this afternoon to meet the producers."

"That's depressing," Maya joked next to me. She stole my Coca-Cola, sipping into it before giving it back to me. "Thanks, kid." She winked twice, turning back to Joseph. "Maybe you can talk them out to not kill Eddie."

I hummed in agreement. "Yes, I second that. I was attached to Eddie the moment I read him in the script."

"Max, you better watch out." Caleb teased next to me, only to earn a small slap from Sades.

Joseph chuckled at us. "Maybe I will. But you all have fun, though."

"We're gonna be home late. Maybe you guys can catch up to us even just for a bit," Charlie offered.

"And bring some beers or whatnot," Joe added.

They all planned out our spontaneous beach escapade and after that, we all went to do our tasks. Noah, Millie, Sadie, and I are tasked to pick up the meats and fruits we need for the charcuterie board Natalia wants to make. That was the easiest task that they have given to all of us. I think being the youngest bunch has to do with it.

Before doing all that, the four of us packed our belongings first. Since Sadie and I decided to stay in one room, we just bought her duffel bag so there won't be too much luggage. Plus, it is more tidy that way. 

"I brought your sweater so you won't be cold on the drive home," Sadie told me while I grabbed my airpods in case I won't be the one to have the complete rights to the speakers. "Are you all set?"

I looked up to meet her eyes and nodded, "Yeah. Let's go?"

She nodded as well so I grabbed the bag from her and swung it over my shoulder so we could exit the room. I locked the door behind me then we both walked next to each other, my hand resting on the top of Sadie's head. She is way much shorter than me. A dwarf, if you may. And I like us this way.

"You guys going now?" Natalia asked when she saw us in the corridor.

"Yeah. Do you need anything else for us to buy?" I answered, stopping Sadie by her head.

She shook her head. "No. Just drive safe, okay?"

"Copy that," Sadie smiled and winked at her.

Natalia walked away after bidding us her goodbyes so that she could meet Joe who was talking to Gaten about something. We finally exited the house, immediately seeing Millie and Noah doing a TikTok by Sadie's car.

"Hey!" I shouted as we descended from the small flight of stairs.

Noah ended their TikTok with a laugh before turning back to face us, "Hey, my not-so-lovebirds friends!"

"Glad to be blessed with your presence, your majesties!" Millie dramatically gasped. "You girls ready to go meat and fruit shopping?"

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "You mean, are we ready to hear you guys scream out loud to my sister's album in the whole ride?"

"No, but that too."

"You're acting as if you're not also screaming your heart out to August." Noah deadpanned. I shrugged, acting like I was denying his accusations.

Whilst Noah mocked my screamings to my sister's song, I continued walking to the shotgun seat. I opened the door oh so quickly, shutting it after so no one could even dare take my place.

Since Sadie started the car for me, I started shuffling into my phone as fast as I could and quickly connected it to the car's speakers so that Noah couldn't do it before me. I hate his annoying playlist that consists of vulgar songs. For example, WAP. It didn't take too long for him to realize what I did.

"Hey! Not fair!" He yelled inside the car as soon as he got in.

"I'm the winner today. Sorry, baby." I mocked, blowing him a kiss.

This is just another normal scenario for me and Noah every day.

Noah pouted with a grunt while Millie entered the car. The British girl laughed at Noah's face. When the redhead finished putting our bags at the back, she shot me a questioning look. She didn't know what was happening. That is why she was confused.

"Where's Levon?" I questioned, looking back at Millie as Sadie started the car. "Is he not coming with us?"

"Caleb begged me to let him go with them instead. Finn's there- and oh, Gaten and Lizzy, too." She explained thoroughly.

"Why is Lizzy in there? She should've come with us instead of Noah like a little girls' trip," Sadie said as she started to drive out of the property.

Noah dramatically gasped, holding onto his chest. "First, Scar stole my chance to play some good music and now you're technically admitting you don't want me here?! I can't handle this attack!" He said, sobbing jokingly at every pause he made.

"I was just saying," Sadie responded, rolling her eyes at Noah's comment. "I mean, you boys can have a bond, too. It has been so long since we got to bond with Lizzy."

"Totally agree. Lizzy's been busy." Millie backed up. "And Noah, you won't play 'some good music'. You're just going to annoy us with WAP on repeat."

I nodded and hummed at Millie's words. "Exactly what I was thinking,"

"WAP's trending on TikTok." Noah said, shrugging. "Scar let's hear august!"

I grinned at Noah, swiping across my screen to search for august. As soon as I saw it, I pressed on the song and it was quickly played loudly on the speakers. The loud sound invaded the whole car but none of us were against it.

Honestly, I sometimes don't understand us. We will be seen jamming loudly into my sister's song, august, when the whole song doesn't even really relate to our situation.

Salt air
And the rust on your door
I never needed anything more
Whispers of "Are you sure?"
"Never have I ever before"

I turned to face Noah and he quickly understood me. We clasped our hands together, bracing ourselves for our usual dramatic duet when our favorite part came.

But I can see us lost in the memory
August slipped away into a moment in timeee
Cause it was never mineeee!
And I can see us, twisted in bedsheets
August sipped away like a bottle of wineee
Cause you were never mineee!

As the next part came in, Noah and I let go and I attached my hand to Sadie's jaw to slightly tilt her head so she could spare me a glance even just for a short period of time. She was singing as well, but her eyes remained on the road.

"Your back, beneath the sun," I sang, holding her still. "Wishing I could write my name on it."

She suppressed a laugh, "Do you want to write on it?"

"If you want me to," I chuckled.

"We'll see, cutie. We'll see." She said, holding my hand softly and then gently removing it from her jaw so she could hold it properly.

Noah's phone suddenly went closer to my face, telling me that he was taking a video of the whole ordeal. He focused it all on me so I playfully acted like I was crying. He laughed at my reaction before turning it to Sadie who held our hands to cover the side of her face. Noah sang to her for a second before he placed his phone into the holder in front, letting me see that he was live on Instagram.

BACK WHEN WE WERE STILL CHANGING FOR THE BETTER!
WANTING WAS ENOUGH! FOR ME IT WAS ENOUGH!
TO LIVE FOR THE HOPE OF IT ALL,
CANCEL PLANS JUST IN CASE YOU'D CALL
AND SAY "MEET ME BEHIND THE MALL"!
SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE,
AND SAYING US CAUSE YOU WEREN'T MINE TO LOOOOSE
You weren't mine to lose

The moment the song came to an end, the four of us immediately erupted into a burst of loud laughter- including Sadie. Noah went in between the front seat to talk to his fans that was commenting on our video.

"Hey, guys!" He greeted the audience loudly which made me wince a bit. He was much closer to my ear than I expected. "My only hope is that Instagram won't ban us due to copyright."

"We need Taylor over here!" I raised my voice, smiling at the camera. "We need her permission."

"Taylor's actually watching us since the start," Sadie commented.

"What?" I said, eyes widened. "How'd you know what? You're busy driving over there."

"I took a peak on the screen and she joined the live. She was watching us the whole time." She chuckled.

I shrugged and decided to wave at the camera, "Tay-tay, hi!"

Some fans are commenting bunch of stuff, mainly for Taylor to see. Some of them were saying "hi" and "Please notice me" but there were too many of them so I couldn't even read their name before it was gone.

Once Taylor commented, the sides of my lips were tugged into a smile. She really does know what to say to make some of us crazy.

taylorswift scadie is sailing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 22
"All I'm saying is... Try out for a club other than your art club." Harry insisted, pulling up with the car in front of the school, but making sure n...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.5K 107 7
A behind the scenes fan fiction, to run alongside my Forever And A Day Story. All the glee behind the scenes moments completely made up. Reimagining...
20.5K 502 28
Sabrina has been in a orphanage for years, wishing of the day a loving person would come and adopt her but what she doesn't know is that the people s...