~ Royal Flush ~

By JustAnotherAverage

"High stakes, High rewards~" ~ Willing to bet it all? A boy with good luck as his middle name aims to become... More

~ Info ~

129 9 3
By JustAnotherAverage

~

Aventurine.

Quirk: Endless Luck and Prosperity
Grants the user permanent increased luck, the ability to summon gold, and other casino related items (chips, dice, etc) of varying sizes.

"Feeling lucky?"
Gives the user temporary boosted luck, and being able to bet something (for example: betting energy or gems, could either lose it, or multiply it.). The user can also use this with other people, allowing them to do the same too if enabled.

Drawbacks: (abusing his luck, summoning, betting, etc)
Bad luck, nausea, headaches, and becoming erratic.

~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~

Name: Kakashava

~

A/N: VERY IMPORTANT!!! I started writing this before Aventurine has come out (begging I get him so I can continue this fanfic, I LOVE HIM <3), and I WILL be making changes in the story as more lore of his gets uncovered too, or I see any changes that need to be edited into the fic. OK HAVE FUN READING, DONT CRY (MAYBE) IF I SUDDENLY GET GOOD AT WRITING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.5K 82 14
"Don't go wasting your emotions,lay all your love on me~"-Mamma Mia ~~~~~~~~ An idol goes to school for the first time!Wondering what it would be lik...