Mine all Mine | Karma x Male...

By JxzmzMelz

Moon, a hole of light. Through the big top tent up high. Here before and after me. Shinin' down on me Moon... More

Mine All Mine
The Beginning Time
School Trip Time

Assembly Time

235 19 0
By JxzmzMelz

Isaiah hates chemistry, he doesn't give two fucks about everything involving it. He lays his head on the table, bored out of his mind as Koro Sensei does an experiment while standing in front of the class.

'Oh wow the water turned red so cool...ugh.'  he grabs a strawberry pocky from the box and puts it between his lips, the class had to bring snacks to today's class for some reason.

'All right! And that concludes our experiment to extract artificial coloring!' Koro Sensei exclaims as Isaiah reaches out to grab another flavored stick. Much to his surprise the box vanished before he could get to it. '...from snack food! I'll be taking the leftover snacks now!' the octopus says holding a bunch of snacks in his arms.

'We bought those ourselves!' Isogai exclaims.

Maehara huffs annoyed. 'He used this as an excuse to swipe snacks cause payday isn't until tomorrow.'

'He's a fucking speedy alien, why not rob a store?' Isaiah whispers to his group mates Okuda, Sugaya, and Karma with an eye roll.

'Would you?' the redhead asks and Isaiah immediately nods.

'Yeah, I would, fuck the people.'

Isaiah raises his head when Okuda stands up from her chair, holding three flasks in her hands, walking over to Koro Sensei with a nervous expression. 'U-umm, Sir...'

'Can I help you, Okuda?'

'I...uh...' she pushes the flasks forward, closing her eyes nervously. 'This is poison! Please drink it!'

'Wow...' Isaiah stares at her weirdly.

'Now that's straightforward.' Maehara sweatdrops.

The girl swallows thickly and frowns. 'Is this too straightforward?' she asks the hope vanishing from her eyes.

'My, this is certainly an honest assassination attempt, Okuda.' Koro Sensei starts clearly confused.

'W-Well, umm...' Okuda looks up at her teacher hesitantly. 'I'm not good at surprise attacks and stuff like everyone else...But I am good at chemistry, so I made this with all my heart and soul!'

'At least she tried.'

'Okuda...no one would be dumb enough to drink it just like that.' Sugino tells her gently.

'Well, then!' Koro-sensei takes one of the flasks from her, the class gasping surprised. 'I would be delighted to!' he says and drinks the liquid before starting to grunt loudly. 'Th-This is..!'

'Is it working?!'

'Is this for real?!'

Isaiah sweatdrops when Koro-sensei turns blue, two horns growing from the back of his head. 'Ah, yes. This tastes like sodium hydroxide. It's poisonous to humans but not to me, I'm afraid.'

Okuda grimaces. 'Oh..'

'There are two others, correct?' he asks, holding the two other flasks.

'Y-yes!'

'All right, then!' Koro-sensei drinks the other one and starts to grunt again. He throws his head back as he turns green with wings coming out from the sides of his head.

'What is happening?'

'Ah, thallium acetate. Now for the last one!' He drinks the yellow liquid and just a second later his face turns blank, completely white, his eyes and mouth small.

'His face turned blank!'

'His changes are just too unpredictable!'

'-Aqua regia, I see'

-it doesn't get any blanker than that'

'--He's like an Emoji..'

'Even if you hate me, please don't hate assassination. Also, Okuda, I can't overlook a student making poison unsupervised. It's not safe.' Koro Sensei says, his face turning into the normal yellow smiley Koro Sensei.

Okuda looks down and nods 'Yes, sir. I apologize.

'If you have time later..why don't we work together on a poison that will kill me?'

Okuda gasps delighted. 'O-Okay!' She says with a smile. Isaiah raises an eyebrow, there is no way that this isn't a trick of some kind. And it seems like everyone was thinking the same.

.

.

'Look! I got my gun.' Isaiah says excitedly while pointing it at the redhead with a big smile.

Karma puts a hand on the gun before pushing it down, making it aim at the ground instead. 'Well, don't aim it at me.' he says making the other smile sheepishly his way. 'Your mom's an assassin, right? Do you know how to use one, or are you just a complete loser?'

Isaiah hums, his eyes landing on a few of his classmates playing volleyball. 'Well, not really. Didn't you see how bad I shot during that game?' he replies with a shrug. 'Besides it's really hard to pull on the trigger, harder than on a real gun.' 

'You've used a real gun?' Karma asks surprised a small grin forming on his lips.

'You can't leave a child unsupervised.' He says with a small smile, remembering how he almost shot a random guy because his mom doesn't know how to hide her stuff.

'Of course, with a mother like that, no wonder you turned out like this. Mommy's boy, huh?' Karma teases, yet again trying to get a reaction from him, something he has been trying for over a week. Never worked though.

'Like what?' Isaiah raises an eyebrow, a cocky smile playing on his lips. 'Oh, I know. Gorgeous, talented, funny, and amazing, right?' he says, staring at the slightly shorter boy while counting his fingers with everything he listed. 'You don't have to tell me all those things, Akabane, I already know.'

'Jee, cocky much huh? Unfortunately for you, I didn't mean that at all.'

Isaiah lets out a small laugh, amused. 'You don't have to lie Karma, but don't worry you're not that bad yourself.'

A while later recess ended and everyone had to go back to class, Okuda Immediately handing Koro Sensei the new poison they made together. 

'I brought it, sir!'

'Oh, well done! Then I'll drink it at once!' He says pouring the red liquid into his mouth. Koro-sensei grunts and starts to chuckle. '-Thank you, Okuda...'

'--Huh?!'

Koro-sensei begins to glow bright red, the girl's mouth flying open. 'Thanks to your concoction I can advance to a new level.'

Okuda's eyes widen. 'What...do you mean?'

Koro-sensei grunts loudly and a strong wind begins to move around in the classroom. For a second Isaiah was scared that he was gonna blow up but then much to his surprise Koro Sensei melted into a silver colored substance.

'He melted?!'

'I actually had you make a tonic that would stimulate my cells and enhance my fluidity.' Koro-sensei still looking like liquid dashes around the room. 'Come on, try to kill me now!!'

'What was that poison, Okuda?!'

Koro-sensei stops moving as he squeezes himself in the corner of the classroom. 'Y-you tricked me, Koro sensei!'

'Having the verb aptitude to deceive others is a vital part of assassination, Okuda.' Koro-sensei comes down from the ceiling. 'Nagisa. How would you try to poison me?'

'Huh?..hmm.' Nagisa thinks for a moment. 'I'd probably mix it into a sweet drink you like..and then offer it to you as a special drink I made.'

'Yes. To deceive someone, you must understand their feelings and communicate with them creatively ' Koro-sensei says while getting his normal yellow colored body back. 'Your scientific talent will someday be useful to everyone.'

Okuda nods with a smile. 'I-I will!'

-

---

-

Isaiah is pretty ready to pass out after walking down that stupid hill together with his classmates. 'We made it in time.' Isogai says to his classmates. 'Come on, guys! Let's hurry and line up!'

Later, Isaiah looks around confused, furrowing his eyebrows at the people staring at them. His classmates and he were in a straight line, neatly behind each other, standing with their heads hung low.

'Essentially, you are the cream of the crop--this nation's chosen Elite! I, your school dean, can vouch for that!' the man on the microphone says before grinning smugly. 'But if you're not careful...you could end up like certain other good-for-nothings!'

The students begin to laugh, Isaiah gritting his teeth in annoyance. 'What the heck is going on here?!'

'Now, now. We mustn't laugh at their expense...' the man says while holding back his own laugh. Isaiah looks down trying to ignore the stares on his figure, now he understands why Karma would skip this thing. 'I guess I stepped over a line.'

'Next is an address by the student council. Please start your preparations, student council.'

Karasuma suddenly walks in like the diva that he is and the students from other classes start to whisper among themselves.

'Check it out!' Rio says showing one of her classmates the knife sheath she decorated before she turns to Karasuma showing it to him too. 'Oh, Mr. Karasuma!'

Karasuma rushes towards them angrily. 'Don't wave them around here! We can't let other classes find out about the assassination!'

Both girls quickly nod. And then Isaiah's mom walks in making the students from the main school area talk among themselves again, the males blushing at her appearance.

'-oh wow!'

'-Why does the E-class get so many hot teachers?!'

Isaiah stares at her as she talks with Karasuma. Then she turns and walks toward Nagisa, asking him about his notebook that contains Koro-sensei's weaknesses.

'But I already told you all of his useful weaknesses.' Nagisa says confused.

'Oh come on! Give it to me kid! She says playfully, placing his face between her boobs. 'Don't make me smother you!'

Nagisa blushes. 'I can't breathe...! Your boobs are too much!' he shrieks making Isaiah let out a small chuckle.

Karasuma grabs the blonde by her clothes frustrated before dragging her away from the line. 'Oww! That hurts!'

'All right. The students' council events are explained on the handouts you've just been given.' The male on the microphone says again. Isaiah makes a clicking noise with his tongue, annoyed when realizing that the E class isn't gonna get any.

Isogai raises his hand. 'Excuse me, sir! E Class didn't get any handouts!'

'Oh? You didn't get any? Now that's strange... I'm sorry! It seems we forgot to make some for the E class. I guess you'll have to memorize it all before you leave!'

The students begin to laugh again, Isaiah never felt so humiliated in his entire life. 'In fact, you and your classmates could stand to sharpen your memory anyway.'

From the sides, Irina narrows his eyes at the man. 'What the hell? Could he be any more sadistic?' she grumbles. 'He's even making Isaiah irritated, I can see it on his face.'

The woman's eyes widen when she sees her son raise his hand. Isaiah can feel everyone's eyes on him as he waits for the man on the stage to permit him to speak.

'Yes?' the man asks giggling under his breath.

Isaiah drops his hand. 'No offense, mister, but I think the only thing someone needs to sharpen is your looks along with everyone else's here.' he states blankly, shutting everyone up and making his classmates chuckle quietly.

'Why...you!-'

Isaiah looks down at his hand at the paper that suddenly dropped from the air.  'Isogai!' Koro-sensei says standing beside Karasuma and Irina. 'Everyone has a handwritten copy now, it would seem.'

Isogai nods and yet again holds his hand up 'Oh, we got our handouts! Please continue, sir!'

'W-what? No way! How? Hey, now! Who killed the fun?!' Isaiah smirks smugly, sure he was gonna get problems for his remark but it was totally worth it. 'Err, uhmm! ahem. Let's continue, let's take a look at the upcoming student council schedule.'

------------------------------------------------------

I'm still not sure on how to handle their relationship development... I don't want it to take so long but I also don't want to make it too rushed.

Aaaaa so frustrating

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so.

Season 1 Episode 5

Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 921 19
[A rewrite of my Twisted Fate book] "That's enough. It's been a while since I've had control, so I may be a bit rusty. You wouldn't mind being my tra...
DESTINY By sri

Historical Fiction

7.6K 353 15
A Different love story of Draukarn
47.1K 1.1K 16
Y/N has recently moved to his own apartment away from his abusive family. He decided that he would find better opportunities at Ouran High School. Y...
12.8K 352 24
{~ hisoka x m reader~} this will have bl(boy love, as in y/n is gay) y/n is a assassin. He has never been one for friends, or any other relationships...