Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

Por Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... Mais

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 40

16.5K 1.1K 73
Por Hobby_writes

Abhimanyu POV...

Salam sahab .....Monty one of my informers greeted me .

Kya khabar h Monty ....I asked him looking up from the case file that I was going through and asked him to take a seat .

Maamla thanda hai shahab abhi .....he said and I hummed.
Mr. Singla par bhi Nazar rakho ..... I said and he nodded .

And get a hair cut .....mawali ban k mat ghuma kar ....I said and he scratched his Curley hair and smiled at me sheepishly.

Thik hai shahab chalta hu abhi ....He said getting up and left .

I was not able to digest this news of Robin and his friend backing away all of a sudden.
As far as I know they were planning something on Mishka before our marriage.

I made a call and the person on the other hand answered it after a few rings.
Meet me in the evening at our usual spot ....I said and the person just hummed and ended the call .

I then called My Gulabo and she didn't answered my call .
Where is she ....I thought and dialled the landline number of the home ..

Helooooooo.......it was Nirvi who answered the call making me chuckle.

Itsss meeeeeeee heloooo......she said .

Nivuuuu my baby it's Mamu....I said and she giggled.

Mammuuuuuuu......I eat ice seam and my beallll eattttt asooooo......she told me .

Very good baby .....where is Nani and Misiiii .....I asked her .

Dooo knoo.....she said cutely making me chuckle at her cuteness.
Can you call Misiiii for Mamu .....I asked her and she must have nodded as I could here her running away .....

Jiii .....it was Mishika this time .
Kaha rehti ho aur phone kaha hai tumhara .....Nirvi Akeli hai hall mei ....kya chal raha h ....I asked her .

Kuch nahi bas mei lunch ka dekh Rahi thi ....Maa bhi yahi thi abhi ....aur phone mera room mei hoga, I think  .... She said.

Keep the phone with you yrr....mei kabse call kar Raha tha .....I said .
Sorry....she muttered making me sigh .

Kuch hua hai kya .....aapka mood kharab lag raha h .....She asked.
Nothing much .....just usual work .
I just wanted to know if Maa and others have arrived or not ...I said .

They came an hour before .... she said.
Okay then ....don't send my lunch today I have to go somewhere else ....I said and ended the call after bidding her bye.

I left for some inspection with my team after that and we had our lunch in the police canteen.

I had an interrogation session with a criminal in Tihad jail and it was late evening by the time I got free from there .

I got a call and I rememberd that I had to meet someone and left for the location.

As I neared a slum area I got down and waited there for that person.

Kase ho ACP Babu!!!! Ranga the local goon  of the slum asked me and I nodded.

He is a well known theif of the area....with multiple cases going against him ...he gets out of the jail quite easily due to his political connections.

ACP sahab k liye coffee lao re ...he asked one of the boy .
Ashok Singla k Ghar chori karni hai .....I said sipping my coffee and he nodded .

Kab ??? He asked .
This Saturday.......I said and discussed rest of my plan with him and he nodded .

Ho jaayega ACP sahab .....He said .
How's your daughter now .....I asked him and he smiled.
Ek dum thik hai ....he said joining his hand and I patted his shoulder.

I can't wait for Mr Singla and his son to do something against me and my family to take an action .
This time I will start the game and end it on my own  terms .

Mishka pov-

Its 11 pm and Maa has slept as she was tired due to travel and I asked her to take some rest .

Here I am watching TV for the past one hour and waiting for my husband who has not returned yet after promising me to come early.
Isse acha to Daadi k paas hi chali jaati ....it's okay....I will go tomorrow and will have a sleepover ....I won't come back with him  ...

He deserves some punishment for making me wait .
I heared some foot steps and knew that he is here finally and pretended to be in deep sleep .

I could feel him near me but continued my drama although it was dam hard knowing that he is watching me .

Ohhh she slept ....mei to iske liye jaldi aaya tha .....He said .
11 pm is early for you....I asked glaring at him completely forgetting that I was into an act and he  burst out laughing.

Nautanki.....he said pulling my nose making me groan .
Ye koi time hai Ghar aane ka when you clearly knew that your wife is waiting for you at home ...

Saare chor aaj hi pakadne the kya ....I huffed getting up and he pulled me to himself sneaking his arm around my waist and pecked my cheek .

I tried hard not to smile but when he continued peppering my face with kisses I couldn't help but giggle.

But I am still angry with you ...I said wrapping my arm around his neck .
Let's get to the room them....I will apologize in a better way there ....he said nuzzling his nose over mine.

You won't get anything tonight as a punishment...I said .
Is it ...he asked pulling me more closer and kissing my neck making me close my eyes.

Kuch nahi karne dogi ...he asked brushing his lips over my skin making me clutch his shirt tight.
Nahiiiiiii .....I managed to say and  that came out more like a moan .

Mishikaaaa....beta aa gya kya Abhiii ....I heard maa coming towards us and immediately got away from him .

Aa gya bache ...bohot late kar Diya tune ....Maa said and he hugged her .
Soiye nahi aap abhi tak .....he asked Maa kissing her head .

Jab Tak tu ghar nahi aa jata mujhe neend aati hi nahi hai..... Mishika ne hi zidd karke mujhe room mei bheja tha .....Maa said making me chuckle.

Meri Maa k saath Zidd karti hai ....jail mei daal du isko ...he said looking at me with a teasing smirk making Maa chuckle.

He sat with Maa after freshening up and changing his uniform while  I reheated his food .

Maa you didn't had your Milk today ..., shall I get it for you.....I asked Maa .

Nahi bache kal le lungi abhi rehne de .....Maa denied.
Nahi nahi le aa....he said and I nodded getting up .

Maa was refusing to have it but he forcefully made her drink it .
That like my good girl ...he said patting Maa's cheek making her slap his hand playfully making me laugh .

Maa left to her room after bidding us good night and he continued to have his food ..
Where is your milk ....He asked me ..

I don't like milk ....I said scrunching my nose ..
It doesn't matter....drink it now ....he said.

You really need some energy to bear with me ....he said making me blush .
Here drink from this ....he said giving me his glass of milk .

Please ....I pouted but he didn't listened to me and made me have the milk .

I did the utensil and he filled the water bottle and locked the main door and checked all the windows meanwhile and after switching off the lights we came to our room.

He layed on the bed after brushing his teeth and I did my night routine.

Come ....he said opening his arm making me smile.
He snuggled in my neck  as soon as I got into his arms .

Lowering himself a little he kept his head on my chest and I ran my finger in his hair making me groan in satisfaction.

Keep doing it ....he said slowly lulling into the sleep.
I kissed his forehead when I felt his slow and steady breath and smiled seeing how he has caged my legs under him and has wrapped his arm around my waist .

He is all over me .....This bulky men ...I graoned.
I somehow adjusted myself and slept hugging him .

Next morning.....

Mhhhmmmm.......shhsssshh....I woke up feeling his hand down there massaging my womenhood and stimulating my clit .

My body  jerked  and I  opened my eyes wide  as he inserted his finger inside me and held his arm.

Ahhhhh..... Abhiii... Abhimanyuuuu...uhmmmm.......

When he took my nipple in his mouth and sucked on it then only I realised that I am not longer wearing my top.

He stretched my nipple taking it in between his teeth making me hiss in pain and pleasure..

Ohhhh.mmm...I arched my back grabbing his hair as he bite me hard on my mound fingering me vigorously making my lower body shake .

Tears gathered in the corner of my eye and I bit on my lower lip to prevent the scream as he added his other two fingers two .

I clutched my thighs tightly but he pinched on my inner thigh making me cry ..

I came hard the very next moment and breathed heavily.
He grabbed my face and captured my lips for a passionate and rough kiss almost eating my lips in the process.

This men is so aggressive early in the morning.....I thought and let out a muffled cry as he dug his teeth in my lower lip ..

He cranned my neck and hovered on me deepening the kiss ....his tongue traced every corner of my mouth and he sucked on my tongue making me moan .

He left my mouth showing some mercy giving a last suck to my lower lip and I could taste my own blood.

I glared at him but he smirked and licked my lower lip .
Pulling out my t shirt  he attacked my neck while pressing my melons grabbing them in his rough palms ..

He grazed my neck with his teeth giving me a sweet pain ....
My toes curled as he sucked on my weak spot and I let out a loud moan .

Sucking, licking my cleavage he made his path down to my navel and waist and tormented my skin with his sharp teeth and his tongue compensating for the pain his teeths were causing.

He pulled down his boxers freeing his bulge and my rest of the clothes joined the floor too along with his .

Circling my clit with his thumb he positioned his hardness on my entrence and I held his arm tightly.

Ahhhhhhhhh......I let out a scream as he plunged inside me and with the next thrust he was completely inside me stretching my walls .

I let out a shaky breath and tears rolled down my eyes.... although it was not as painful as that of first time but it still pained.

But this time the pleasure was quick to follow the pain leading me to a world of ecstasy.

The sound of birds chirping subsided as the room echoed with sound of our skin slapping against each other as he rammed me holding my legs on his shoulder.

My anklets bells make sweet noise and he kissed on my ankle.
Shhhhhh....m.mmmmmmhhm ummhmmm.. ahhhh...ughhhhhh..

I moaned like a mad woman as the wave of pleasure hit me like a tsunami and cummed hard .

But he pulled out his hardness and laid beside me hugging me .
He made me wrap my leg around his waist and shoved his member inside me deeply.
I hugged him tightly as his hip moved against me thrusting his member inside me .

He groaned and released himself on my melons .....and it felt so erotic.

He picked me up and took me to the bathroom and then we had another two rounds under the shower and him f**king me against the wall like a beast.

After taking a shower I got dressed in a baby blue salwar suit and wore matching bangles ... applied a stone bindi and filled my partition with sindoor.

Office nahi hai ....he asked me wearing his uniform...he asked me and I shook my head .

I had taken a month leave and I just want to enjoy my holidays unlike you .....I said turning to him and he snickered.

Throwing his towel at me he sat on the bed Asking me to dry his hair.
He dipped his face in my waist as I dried his hair .

I giggled feeling ticklish as he nuzzled his nose near my navel and was about to put his hand inside my kurti but I backed away making him groan.

We are getting late and you already had enough of me ......I said squeezing his cheek and giving him a sloppy kiss ..

A full day and night of me being inside you .... devouring you untill you pass out ....he said pulling me in his lap ....

And still it won't be enough ....he whispered in my ear and bit it sending chills down my spine.

Samjhi Gulaboo!! He said kissing my cheek that might have turned red by now .

Comment guyzzzzz.....
🤪🤪

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

532K 20K 37
One fateful evening, changes everything in Radhika Shenoy's Life. Dreams were shattered and new ones were formed. Raghuvaran IPS, a young cop who cru...
856K 39.4K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...
4.6K 182 17
In marriage, love is vital. This is the secret to having a long-lasting relationship. But what if it's just one-sided love? There is love, but you're...
653K 28.3K 52
COMPLETED! COP LOVE STORY. Karthick Prakash He is a definition of dutiful,responsible and stone hearted police officer. He loves his family first a...