š“š‡š„ šƒš€š‘šŠ šƒš„š’šš°š‘š„...

By prxtty_moon

š‹š„šŽš‘š€ :- A gorgeous Goddess-like girl peacefully lived with her family as a princess. But all changed w... More

ź§ š—£ š—„ š—˜ š—™ š—” š—– š—˜ ź§‚
ź§ š—– š—› š—” š—„ š—” š—– š—§ š—˜ š—„'š—¦ ź§‚
ź§ š—” š—– š—› š—œ š—˜ š—© š—˜ š—  š—˜ š—” š—§'š—¦ ź§‚
ź§ š—£ š—„ š—¢ š—Ÿ š—¢ š—š š—Ø š—˜ ź§‚
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸ­
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸ®
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸÆ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸ°
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸ±
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸ²
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸ³
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸ“
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸ¬
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸ­
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸ®
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸÆ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸ°
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸ±
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸ²
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸ³
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸ“
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ­šŸµ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ®šŸ¬
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ®šŸ­
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ®šŸ®

š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ ~ šŸ¬šŸµ

1.1K 117 48
By prxtty_moon

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝑯𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔
𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒔.

{ The Recap :- }

Saying this again, they both hugged each other, nd Mrs Shin gladly went for her company, unaware that she would receive more shocking news in the future.

{ Author's POV End :- }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ The New Chapter :- }

{ Author's POV :- }

{ At Italy 🇮🇹 :- }

{ In Rome :- }

{ The Office Room :- }

A woman in her twenties sits on a chair like a queen, holding a glass of red wine in her office cabin. The cabin is stunningly gorgeous and spacious, with a classy modern design that gives off elegance. And in front of her, a man in his 30s sitting on the seat uneasily he is none other than Mr Bae the head of sales department, and sweat beads are evident in his forehead signaling that he is nervous about something, the whole place screams dark aura, then he decided to speak.

Mr Bae - Mam you told me to come to your cabin may I know why ?. *nervous*

Hearing this the Women chuckled darkly and spoke.

Women - Look's like you don't know why I told you to come here Mr Bae. *chuckled darkly*

The dark chuckled sends shivers downs Mr Bae's spine and he became more anxious ans hea asked her .

Man - W-what are you talking about mam I don't understand ?? . *confused*

Women - Oh wow look at you after leaking my company information to my rival company and now you are acting like don't know anything huh .*cold+dark tone *

Hearing this, his eyes widened in horror, and fear overtook his body because he knew that betraying the woman in front of him was like murdering yourself in the most dangerous way, so he stood up from his seat, kneeled down in front of her, and started pleading for forgiveness.

Man - Mam P-please f-forgive me I won't do something like this again. *pleading in fear*

Women - Well you know I hate betrayer's but still you decided to betray me So say bye bye to the world. *cold+dark tone*

Suddenly, a gunshot sounded across the room; yeah, you guessed it, she shot him in the heart, and his lifeless body collapsed on the floor. But then someone barged into the room without knocking, and she was about to yell at the person, but when she saw him, she grinned at him and the person smirked at her as she looked at the dead body in front of her.

Well, you must be wondering who these two people are. Well, it's none other than Hwang Leora and Hwang In-youp, the world's top businessmen and women, also known as the most dangerous a psychotic. Mafia King and QueenThey got married eleven months ago. The first time they met was at a Gang Collaboration, and since then, they have both fallen in love, or more accurately, obsessed with each other, and they will not spare those who attempt to separate them.

Leora - What are you doing here my hubby?? *smiling at him*

In-youp - Oh nothing just came to pickup my wifey but I see that something wonderful happened. *smirked at her*

Leora - Haha yeah btw what is the time right now?? *asked confusely*

In-youp - Oh my love it's 11:00 pm . *smiling*

Hearing this her eye's got widened in shock and realized that she is late and shouted.

Leora - Oh my god everyone must be waiting for us let's go . *yelled in rush*

When In-youp saw his love shouting in a hurry, he picked her up in his arms, and Leora shrieked as a result of the unexpected action, but she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and asked pouting cutely.

Leora - You know that I can walk by myself right. *pouting cutely*

When In-youp saw her cute pout, he couldn't help but peck her lips and said while chuckle.

In-youp - And you also know that right when I'm here I can carry you in my arm's. *chuckling*

Hearing this, Leora blushed and burried her face in his chest, while In-youp laughed at his wife's cute action and began walking to the VIP elevator area. He entered the elevator and signaled Leora to press the ground floor button because he was carrying her in his arms, and she did as well, and the door closed and the lift began going ground floor and opened with a ting sound.

Then In-youp proceeded to his car, gently placed Leora in the passenger seat, made her wear the seat belt, closed the door, walked to the other side of the car, opened the driver's seat, and sat in the car while wearing his seat belt started driving to the Lee Mansion .

{ In-youp's Car :- }

After two hours of driving, they arrived at the Lee Mansion, where the guards bowed to them, opened the gate, and let them in. Next, In-youp stopped the car directly in front of the Mansion, got out, gave the car key to one of the guards, and walked to Leora's side, opening the door and holding out his hand like a gentleman. Leora smiled at him, put her hand in his, and got out of the car. Next, they went to the front door of the Mansion and pressed the calling bell. Shortly after, a maid arrived, opened the door, smiled at them, and left.

{ The Lee's Mansion :- }

{ Author's POV End :- }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ Leora's POV :- }

After leaving the company, we arrived at our mansion in two hours because it is located outside of town, so there is no disturbance and we can live peacefully. Then In-youp stopped the car in front of the Mansion, got out, and came to me, opened the door, and extended his hand like a gentleman. I smiled at him, took his hand, and got out of the car, and we both walked to the door and pressed the calling bell. Soon, a Maid came and opened the door, smiled at us, and left.

Then we both headed to the Living Area, only to find our entire family discussing and looking tensed . And they all looked at us as they heard our footsteps, and I was instantly tackled by Dad and my siblings with bone crushing hugs.

{ The Living Area :- }

Leora - G-guys I-i c-can't b-breathe *struggling to breathe*

Hearing my stuttering voice, they broke the hug and chuckled awkwardly, and dad spoke while scratching the back of his neck.

Mr Lee - Oops sry My princess *apologising nervously*

Hearing his apologise I hugged him and said smiling.

Leora - It's okay Dad I know you are worried about me . *smiled softly*

But then Oppa's and Unnie's started bombarding me with questions, but thank God Mom saved me from this love you Mom.

Yeon-jun - Princess what happened? *worried *

Ryu-jin - Why are you late ?? *concerned*

Beom-gyu - Does Something happened?? *confused*

Mrs Lee - Yaaah Stop first let them go to their room to freshen up then after dinner we can ask everything it's already late . *strict tone*

Then In-youp and I started walking towards the stairs, which led to the second floor, where our rooms were located.The first floor is for the elderly, the second floor is for the younger generation, and the third floor houses a gym, a music studio, a dance room, a gaming room, a mini bar, a movie room, and a large pool area. Then we got at our room, opened the door, and entered, and In-youp immediately back hugged me placing his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck, causing my knees to weaken.

{ Leora & In-youp's Bedroom :- }

Leora - W-what are you doing?? *nervous*

I asked nervously because of the impact of his kisses, and he responded by hugging even tighter than before.

In-youp - Nothing just loving my wife.
*hugging her*

Before he could do anything else, I turned around and hugged his torso while saying.

Leora - OK now leave me I need to take bath . *pouting*

Seeing my pout he pecked my lips and said .

In-youp - Then should I join with you ?? *winking*

But the next statement he said while winking caused my cheeks to turn crimson.

Leora - You pervert !! . *blushing*

Hitting his chest while blushing, I dashed to the restroom and shut the door. I can hear him laughing, oh my god. Well, the bathroom is large and decorated in a Floral Royal design, which I loved.

{ The Bathroom :- }

I stripped myself and entered the shower area, turned on the shower, and the warm water ran from head to toe, calming my body and mind. After a few minutes, I completed bathing and changed into my bathrobe before leaving the bathroom.

After that, I headed to the wardrobe area. On my way there, I noticed In-youp entering the bathroom, winking at me, and mouthed looking sexy in a seductive way. I giggled at him and went into the wardrobe room. After looking around for a few minutes, I discovered a white silk pajama with a teddy bear pattern and weared it.

The wardrobe is designed in a classic black color that seems luxurious, and a large crystal chandelier is set in the center of the ceiling. To be honest, I adore wearing silk pajamas or nightgowns since they are so comfortable and thin.

{ The Wardrobe Room :- }

You must be wondering how I can wear night gowns in front of everyone here. The truth is that no one in our family objects to what I do; they adore what I do and always support me, and I love them as well. Then I braided my hair into a negligent bun, secured it with a hair claw, and began completing my skincare routine.

Suddenly I was greeted with half naked In-youp's his hair was wet, and he was only wearing a towel around his torso, revealing his perfectly well-built chest. His abs were glowing from the water, and water from his hair had dropped on his neck, running from his chest down to his v-line.

He smirked seeing me drooling over him and started coming closer while saying.

In-youp - What were you starting at my enchantress? *smirking*

I was moving backwards and spoke seductively.

Leora - Staring at what's mine. *seductive*

But my back hit the wall and he trapped me between his arms and said and said .

{ Their Pose :- }

In-youp - you are driving me crazy what magic did you Use on me . *smiling at her*

Leora - A magic that no one can do except me . *smirking*

Eventhough I spoke confidentially my heart was beating very fast it was loud enough for him to hear.

In-youp - Your words are not helping you princess. *smirking*

He said moving his face closer then his gaze fell on my lips, He closed his eyes and started leaning in. I also closed my eyes waiting for our Lips to meet and He kissed me slowly , I kissed him back Then he pulled me closer while holding my waist and deepen the kiss the kiss was very slow with full of love and passionate soon he broke the kiss and stared at me deeply and I was blushing mess looking into his eyes .

In-youp - you were The " Psycho Mafia queen " a while ago what happened now ? . *teasing*

He said teasing me and chuckled because of how shy I were. He moved back and went to dry his hair eventhough I'm a Mafia queen I'm still shy around him and he has a great effect on me but that doesn't me I'm innocent you don't how naughty and pervert as him I am. Then he came back wearing a silk pajama with teddy bear pattern matching with me . When we both are together we always wear matching outfit's.

{ Leora & In-youp's Outfit :- }

{ Leora's POV End :- }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ 50+ 𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 30+ 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖴𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 ꗃ 🗝️ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 }

/)/) (\(\
( . .) (. . )
o( づ♡⊂ )o

╰┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 560 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
158K 3.8K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...
136K 3.9K 26
**COMPLETED** " It wasn't just an accidental meeting, It was Destiny " A family and an underground story Yn is a regular kid out side, who had a d...
85.9K 2.3K 25
I can say u will like it but have a doubt on loving this ... its a story about 2 siblings ...they both fell in love with... if I tell u now only the...