๐——๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—˜, ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

By abramsluvr

" ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ... More

๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ - chapter one
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - chapter three
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - chapter four
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - chapter five
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - chapter six
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - chapter seven
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - chapter eight
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - chapter nine
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - chapter ten
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - chapter eleven
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - chapter twelve
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - chapter thirteen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - chapter fourteen
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - chapter fifteen

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ - chapter two

1.1K 75 26
By abramsluvr

❀❀❀❀

BROOKE WOKE UP feeling soft kisses being left on her face, and she scrunched her nose, slowly opening her eyes and seeing Gracie beside her. Brooke suddenly giggled when she felt Gracie kiss her cheek, and the older woman pulled away, grabbing her hand and smiling.

"Good morning". Gracie smiled down at Brooke.

"Morning". Brooke giggled, and Gracie leaned down, peppering the younger girl's face with kisses. Brooke wrapped her arms around Gracie's body and pushed her so she was lying down on her back, and Brooke moved to lie down on top of her, hiding her face in the crook of her neck and tangling their legs together.

Gracie hummed, wrapping her arms around Brooke and hugging her, the two girls hearing the cars driving past the building that morning, and people talking loudly outside as well. Brooke could hear Gracie's breathing as they laid there in silence, in each other's arms.

Brooke closed her eyes again, with her face hidden in the crook of Gracie's neck, and she felt the woman slowly give her back a massage, Gracie also closing her eyes as well and giving Brooke's cheek a kiss. They heard Weenie jump up on the bed with a bark, but the two girls didn't let go of each other, and they didn't move, they just kept their arms around each other and kept their eyes closed, Brooke sighing slowly.

Weenie walked over to the couple, his tail wagging as he started licking Gracie's face, and the Abrams woman laughed, moving her head away from Weenie and keeping her arms wrapped around Brooke.

"Ween". Gracie rasped out. "Ween, stop".

Weenie just looked at Gracie and barked, trying to lick her face again. Brooke opened her eyes and looked over to the dog with a chuckle, Weenie now looking at her and trying to lick her face. Brooke got off Gracie, lying back down beside her as she pet Weenie, the dog barking again in excitement.

Gracie sat up with a sigh and pet Weenie as well, and then looked back down at Brooke.

"You doing anything today?". Gracie asked, running her hand through Brooke's hair.

Brooke shook her head. "No, I'll probably just go back to my apartment and stay there all day again".

Gracie frowned as she stared down at Brooke, knowing exactly why she didn't want to go out in public, and Gracie was doing the exact same thing as well. They knew that if they went out in public, everyone would go crazy, loads of paparazzi would show up and they didn't want that. Brooke honestly wanted to just be able to be with Gracie without any drama. She wanted to be able to hold the woman's hand in public, go out with her without anyone giving them weird looks.

But they were probably not gonna get what they wanted, unfortunately.

"I'm so sorry, baby". Gracie suddenly apologised. "I'm so sorry that we got caught...I really am-".

"Hey, no, no". Brooke shook her head, immediately sitting up and gently grabbing onto Gracie's hands with hers, giving them a small squeeze while Weenie laid down on the mattress. "You don't have to apologise for anything, alright? Especially for that. Don't say sorry, babe".

Gracie looked down to her hands that were being held by Brooke's, and she exhaled slowly, biting the inside of her cheek and letting her girlfriend continue speaking.

"It really does suck, Gracie. It sucks that we got caught and I hate that we did". Brooke nodded. "But you shouldn't be saying sorry, okay?".

Then, Brooke looked down to the mattress, mumbling her words, hoping Gracie wouldn't hear her. "I should be the one saying sorry, honestly".

But Gracie did hear what she said, and she looked at her with a serious look, shaking her head and squeezing Brooke's hands, to make her look at her. When Brooke looked back at Gracie, the Abrams woman spoke up this time, the two girls still holding onto each other's hands.

"It's not your fault". Gracie promised her. "None of it is, alright?".

"I wasn't thinking properly". Brooke whispered. "When we were at long pond, I should've made sure that no one was around before kissing you and...and it's all my fault we got caught-".

"Love". Gracie interrupted, speaking softly and letting go of her girlfriend's hands. Gracie gently cupped Brooke's cheeks and sighed slowly, shaking her head again. "None of this is your fault. None of it, okay? The person who took the pictures of us should have minded their own business, but they didn't. It's their fault".

Brooke stared at Gracie, not really believing her since she did blame herself.

Gracie noticed, and gently rubbed Brooke's cheek with her thumb. "Listen to me, Brooke. This isn't your fault, alright?".

It was silent between the two girls now, and Brooke stared at Gracie who was already looking at her, a small frown on the older woman's face. After a moment, Brooke slowly nodded, letting out a small sniffle and leaning forward, resting her head on Gracie's chest. Gracie leaned down, resting her chin on top of Brooke's head and slowly rubbing her back to try and make her feel better, and she closed her eyes, humming quietly when it got quiet again.

"I just-". Brooke mumbled, hiding her face in Gracie's chest. "I hate how everyone's treating you online. And...I don't want your parents to be mad at you as well...you know, I do think things would get better if we just...if we...".

Gracie knew what Brooke was trying to say, and she opened her eyes and pulled away from the girl, looking down at her in disbelief. "What?".

"Gracie, I just want you and your parents relationship to be okay again-".

"No, no, don't do that". Gracie interrupted with a scoff, shaking her head. "We're not going to break up just because of what everyone thinks".

"I just want things to be okay-".

"No". Gracie said. "We're not ending things between us, alright? I- I'm not gonna let you do that".

Brooke bit the inside of her cheek and looked back down, staring at her lap.

"Baby, you know I love you, right?". Gracie whispered. "I love you so much".

"I know". Brooke nodded, looking back at Gracie.

Gracie gave the girl a small, reassuring smile and leaned forward, letting their foreheads touch. The two girls closed their eyes, Brooke feeling Gracie's breath on her face, and their foreheads were still touching, Gracie leaning forward and pressing a kiss to the top of Brooke's nose.

They both heard Weenie jump off the bed and run out of the bedroom, his tail still wagging, and now it was the two girls in the bedroom alone again.

"All I want is to be with you". Gracie spoke up softly, opening her eyes and staring at Brooke who kept hers closed. "If people want to hate on us, then let them, baby. But I'm not going to let you leave, I'm not leaving you".

Brooke opened her eyes, and the two girls made eye contact, their foreheads still touching. Brooke breathed out slowly, knowing that Gracie was right, so she nodded, pressing her lips together after a moment.

"Okay". Brooke sighed out. "I'm sorry".

Gracie chuckled. "I did say you shouldn't be saying sorry, right?".

"I wanna say it again". Brooke laughed.

"Don't". Gracie giggled, leaning forward as their noses bumped. "I'm banning you from saying that word now. You can't say sorry anymore".

Brooke let out a grin. "I'm gonna say it...".

"No, I won't let you".

"Then you're gonna have to make me stop".

Gracie smiled, looking down at Brooke's lips before back at her eyes, and then she leaned in, closing the gap between them. Brooke felt Gracie kiss her softly, and she immediately kissed her back with a hum, placing her hands on Gracie's shoulders and pulling her closer. Gracie gently put her hands on Brooke's waist and gave it a squeeze, their lips slowly moving in sync when the kiss got heated. Brooke felt Gracie pull her towards her, Brooke now straddling the older woman's lap, and she felt her breath hitch when they pulled away from the kiss, their lips still inches away. Gracie kissed Brooke back, her hands wrapped around her body as she pulled her close, their bodies touching, and Brooke's arms were around Gracie's shoulders, and she was still straddling her lap.

Brooke wasn't even thinking about the conversation they just had, because she was too focused on Gracie, kissing her back hard. Gracie pulled away and started leaving soft kisses down the front of Brooke's neck, and the Sturniolo girl breathed out, throwing her head back to give the woman more access. Brooke felt Gracie continue kissing down her neck, and the woman's hands going to the bottom of her shirt, slowly pulling it up.

Gracie pulled away and stared into Brooke's eyes. "Can I?".

Brooke nodded quickly, wanting the woman to kiss her again, she needed those lips on her so badly.

"Use your words, sweetheart". Gracie rasped out.

"Yes". Brooke nodded.

"Good girl". Gracie grinned before pulling Brooke's shirt up, pulling it over her head and taking it off, throwing it somewhere in the room. Brooke immediately kissed Gracie back, hearing the woman chuckle and wrap her arms around her waist again, pulling her as close to her as possible. Gracie gently bit the bottom of Brooke's lip with her teeth and pulled away to take her own shirt off, and she threw it somewhere in the bedroom. Brooke's hand went behind Gracie's neck, and she leaned forward, kissing her hard, never wanting this moment to end. Gracie leaned down until she was on her back, on top of the bed, and Brooke was still on top of her.

This time, Brooke pulled away and started leaving kisses down Gracie's neck, and the older woman breathed out, throwing her head back and gripping onto Brooke's waist. Brooke went down to Gracie's chest, leaving soft kisses as she grinned, and then she moved back up and smashed their lips together, kissing her again.

"I love you so damn much". Gracie said in between kisses, a huge smile forming on her face when she heard the girl on top of her giggle at her words. "So...so much, baby".

Then, Gracie moved Brooke to lie down on her back, and now she was on top, looking down at the younger girl and chuckling.

"I love you". Brooke said, and Gracie leaned down, peppering Brooke's face with many kisses, grabbing onto her hand and giving it a small squeeze.

All of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the front door downstairs, and the two girls pulled away from each other with loud, annoyed groans. Gracie looked over her shoulder in disbelief, not knowing who was knocking on the door, and they heard it again, but it was even louder.

"Who's knocking on the door?". Brooke asked in annoyance, Gracie getting off of her with a sigh and standing up, the both of them hearing Weenie bark downstairs. Gracie shrugged her shoulders and grabbed her shirt that was on the ground, putting it on and then grabbing Brooke's, passing it to her. Brooke put her shirt on and stood up from the bed, looking up at Gracie.

"I'll see who it is". Gracie said, pressing a kiss on Brooke's forehead. "You wanna wait here?".

"I'll come with you". Brooke smiled, grabbing Gracie's hand and pulling her out of the bedroom, and they could still hear the knocking on the front door downstairs, getting louder and louder. Gracie rolled her eyes at the knocking, and once they made it downstairs, she let go of Brooke's hand and walked over to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open with raised eyebrows.

"Liv?". Gracie furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her best friend standing outside the New York City apartment that morning.

"Finally, what took you so long?". Olivia let herself inside the apartment, and she saw Brooke standing there, with her arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Gracie rolled her eyes and closed the door, locking it and turning around to look at Olivia. Then, Olivia stopped smiling, and she frowned, looking at the couple. "Anyways, I just wanted to see how you two were doing?".

"What?". Brooke leaned against the wall behind her, staring at the Rodrigo woman.

"Um- I'm sorry I didn't come to see you earlier". Olivia apologised to the two girls. "I saw the photos...".

"Oh, right". Gracie breathed out with a nod. "Yeah".

"Who the fuck took those of you two?". Olivia suddenly snapped, pulling her phone out of her pocket and turning it on, the couple watching the Rodrigo woman pace around the living room in anger. "I mean- taking photos of you and posting them? What a fucking asshole! I swear I will find out who did it and-".

"Liv, calm down". Gracie interrupted her best friend with a chuckle, Olivia falling silent with a sigh and staring down at her phone.

"I just- I wanted to see you both". Olivia said more calmly this time, turning her phone off and shoving it back inside her pocket, crossing her arms. "I'm sorry- how are you two feeling?".

"Terrible".

"Like shit".

"Right, yeah, sorry". Olivia mumbled, looking away from the two girls and scrunching her nose. "Um- are you two gonna do something about it? I don't know, say something online?".

"That's probably not a good idea". Brooke exhaled and shaking her head. "And what would we even say?".

"You could tell those fake ass fans to mind their own business-".

"Nope, we're not going to do that". Gracie interrupted. "If we do, it won't change anything, they'll still hate us".

"So, what are you gonna do?". Olivia asked. "You two just gonna hide in your apartments for the rest of your lives? Because that's what it seems like you're doing".

"Oh shit". Gracie suddenly cursed, and Olivia and Brooke looked over to her with concerned looks on their faces.

"What is it?". Brooke said with worry.

"Fuck, I completely forgot". Gracie put a hand over her face and sighed slowly. "I'm supposed to go to the best new artist party tomorrow in LA. And the Grammys is in a few days as well...".

Olivia frowned. "I just assumed you weren't going to go after what happened".

Gracie shook her head and moved her hand away from her face, looking at her best friend. "No, I- I think I should go...it's my first time being nominated for an award, and my first time being invited to the Grammys. I- I should still go".

"You sure?".

"Yeah". Gracie smiled at her girlfriend. "I'll be fine, right? The interviewers won't ask me questions about me and Brooke?".

"Oh, they definitely will, babes". Olivia said straight up, and Gracie huffed, looking away from the Rodrigo woman. "You know, you don't have to worry. I'll be at the Grammys as well. If anything happens just come to me, and I'll beat ass for you".

"Liv!". Gracie exclaimed with a laugh.

"What?". Olivia chuckled. "I'm being serious".

"Alright". Gracie playfully rolled her eyes before putting her hands in her pockets and starting to walk towards the stairs. "I- I need to pack my bags and get a flight to LA".

"We'll help you". Olivia nodded, and the three girls went upstairs, going into Gracie's bedroom. When they got in the room, Gracie opened her closet and pulled out one of her suitcases, placing it on the ground and opening it. Brooke grabbed Gracie's laptop that was on the desk, and she sat down on the bed and turned it on, going to help her girlfriend find an available flight to LA. Gracie started grabbing some clothes and shoving them in her suitcase, Olivia doing the same and helping her. "You 100% sure you still want to go, Gracie? Because it's understandable if you honestly don't want to".

"I do". Gracie nodded, putting some more clothes in her suitcase. "I'll go, Liv. It's fine".

"Well, if anyone asks you about the photos, just try and change the subject". Olivia suggested with a reassuring smile. "They can't force you to talk about something you're not comfortable talking about, you know?".

"Yeah, I know".

"Here, I found a flight". Brooke spoke up minutes later, and Gracie looked over to her, closing her suitcase and zipping it. "A flight from New York City to LA, three in the afternoon, today".

"Perfect". Gracie nodded, standing up and walking over to Brooke who was sat down on the bed, staring at the screen on the laptop. "I'll go on that flight".

"Okay".

"I'm hungry". Olivia suddenly blurted out, and the couple looked over to her. She stood up from the ground and laughed, walking out of the bedroom to go downstairs in the kitchen. "I'll get us some snacks".

Gracie walked back over to her suitcase and opened it, making sure she had everything she needed to bring to her to LA. Brooke looked back at the screen on the computer and got the ticket for Gracie, sitting up with a nod and running a hand through her hair once she was done.

"Alright, there". Brooke said. "All done".

It was silent between the two girls, Gracie looking at her suitcase and seeing what she put inside, and Brooke looked at the ticket she just got for the Abrams woman, pursing her lips and sighing slowly. She knew that all of the interviewers were going to ask about the photos, and she didn't know how Gracie was still okay to go.

"Do you want to come with me?".

"What?". Brooke looked at Gracie in confusion, and she watched the woman turn around to look at her.

"Um...do you wanna come with me?". Gracie stammered, looking at her girlfriend, and she was serious about it, she wasn't even joking or anything. "To the best new artist party tomorrow?".

Brooke stared at Gracie in silence, thinking about what she had just asked her. Was she being serious about this? Why did she want Brooke to come with her? In public. Everyone knew about the rivalry between Josie Everly and the Abrams, and how Gracie and Brooke aren't supposed to be around each other. And now they know about them being together, which was not good, and if they were seen in public, there would be a lot more drama caused. Brooke looked at Gracie who was already staring at her.

"Wh- what?". Brooke started to stammer in confusion and shock. "Gracie- you know we can't".

"I know, I know". She sighed, looking down to the ground and nodding her head, Brooke letting her continue speaking. "I know, baby. But...I was thinking about it and- everyone already knows about us, there's no point on hiding anymore, you know? And I know that this will cause a lot more drama but honestly...I don't care. I just want to be with you, I want to be able to go out with you and hold your hand everywhere. And I don't care about what anyone says anymore".

Gracie was being serious.

Brooke knew this was a terrible idea, and this would probably make things a lot worse. But at the same time, she agreed with Gracie. She'd like to be able to go out and be with Gracie without hiding anymore, and everyone already knew about them anyways, hiding wasn't going to fix anything. Brooke thought about what would happen when Josie see's them in public, she knew the woman was going to be fucking furious. And honestly, she actually kinda wanted that. She wanted to make Josie mad.

"Are you serious?". Brooke suddenly and quietly asked the woman.

"Mhm". Gracie hummed. "Yeah. You actually don't have to if you don't want to, it was just a suggested, you know?".

"Yeah, I do, actually". Brooke said after a few minutes of thinking some more, and Gracie let out a small smile.

"Really?".

"Yeah".

Brooke stood up from the bed, and Gracie walked up to her, hugging the shorter girl and hiding her face in her shoulder. Brooke exhaled slowly, resting her head in the crook of Gracie's neck and hugging her back, this was a bad idea, but she wanted to do it.

____________________________

Brooke and Gracie still went on different flights to LA, and then they met at the Abrams's woman's house that night. The two of them just talked about what would happen when they get seen in public together, there were definitely going to be many people taking photos of them, asking so many questions about Josie and the Abrams, and there was definitely going to be people hating on them.

"My mom called me, before I left New York". Gracie mumbled from where she was sat on the sofa, and Brooke looked over to her with raised eyebrows. "And I talked to her".

"Really?". Brooke asked in shock, since Gracie has been ignoring her parents calls for days. "What did she say?".

"Um...". The woman sighed slowly, staring down to the ground. "Well, she was obviously really mad at me, like really mad. But- but she said she wants to see me in person and talk about everything that's happening right now, with my dad as well".

Brooke grabbed onto her girlfriend's hand and gave it a small squeeze. "Are you going to talk to them?".

Gracie nodded. "Yeah, I am. My mom said she didn't want to argue, and she seemed like she meant it, so, hopefully it goes well".

"When are you going to see them?".

"Tomorrow". Gracie answered with a nod. "Before the best new artist party".

Brooke nodded and wrapped her arms around Gracie, pulling the woman in her arms. Gracie breathed out slowly, resting her head on Brooke's chest and wrapping her arms around her as well, closing her eyes and letting Brooke hold onto her. Brooke kissed the top of Gracie's head and started slowly rubbing her back.

"I hope it goes well". Brooke mumbled.

"Yeah, me too". Gracie whispered. The two just sat there together, with their arms wrapped around each other, and Gracie let out a small smile, leaning up and pressing a kiss on Brooke's shoulder. "I'm really glad you're here...with me".

Brooke smiled down at Gracie, one of her hands going behind the woman's head.

"Yeah, I'm glad I'm here as well". Brooke whispered to her, leaning down and kissing her cheek.

____________________________

Brooke was sat down on Gracie's bed as she awkwardly watched a few makeup artists walk inside the room, and then walk out, getting some things ready for Gracie. Gracie wasn't here right now, she was with her parents that afternoon, having lunch with them, since they still wanted to talk to her.

Brooke really hoped that the conversation Gracie has with her parents go well, because she didn't want the woman to be upset. Brooke didn't want Gracie to be arguing with her parents because of her, and if they do end up arguing, Brooke would definitely blame herself, and she wouldn't know what to think anymore.

The makeup artists in the room have known Gracie for a while, since they'd always get her ready for award shows and red carpets. So they obviously knew about the rivalry. Brooke would notice some of them glancing at her, which made her uncomfortable and worried, because she'd start to think they were judging her.

Then, Brooke heard the door downstairs open, and she stood up, hearing it close after a moment. There were loud footsteps coming up the stairs, and then she saw Gracie rush inside, holding onto her bag and house keys. Brooke saw the look on her face, and she couldn't tell if the conversation with her parents went well or terrible.

"Gracie". Brooke spoke up, immediately walking up to her girlfriend and standing in front of her. She looked up at the taller woman with a curious look on her face. "How was it? What did they say?".

Gracie sighed and looked down to the ground, shaking her head. "Well, my dad is pissed at me, like a lot".

Brooke gently grabbed one of Gracie's hands and sighed. "I'm so sorry".

"I kept trying to tell him that you're a good person". Gracie explained. "He thinks you're just like Josie, but I tried to tell him you're not. He won't fucking believe me. But- my mom was a lot different than him".

"Why? What'd she say?".

Gracie let out a small smile, thinking about her mom. "She was still pretty mad but...she was trying to be nice about it, she- she let me explain everything and said that she still loves me".

Brooke smiled. "I'm glad she said that".

"I'm glad she did, too". Gracie nodded, looking down at Brooke and moving a strand of hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear while the makeup artists in the room minded their own business, getting their things ready. "Um- I...I asked if she wanted to go to the Grammys with me and she said yes".

"That's great, babe". Brooke sighed in relief, and she wrapped her arms around the woman's neck, hugging her.

"I want you to come as well". Gracie mumbled into Brooke's shoulder, her voice muffled, and the shorter girl immediately pulled away when she heard those words.

"But your mom is going with you". Brooke reminded her with raised eyebrows.

"I know". Gracie nodded. "And I want you to come, too".

"Wh- what?".

"Baby, I want you to meet her". Gracie explained, and Brooke gulped, not expecting her to say that. Why would Gracie want Brooke to meet her mom now? Brooke knew the woman still didn't like Josie, so she definitely wouldn't want to see the Sturniolo girl. Gracie saw the look on her face, and she pressed her lips together for a moment, moving back to stand up straight. "I know what you're thinking. But...Brooke, my mom is really sweet. I want to get her to like you. I want that so bad".

"Gracie, she's not gonna like me, you know that".

"Well, I can make her like you". Gracie said. "I'll talk to her, I'll try to convince her. Just- can we at least try?".

Brooke thought about it for a moment, knowing this was a really bad idea, and that Gracie's mom would probably get really mad when she see's Brooke. But at the same time, Brooke wanted to do it for Gracie, she just wanted Gracie to be happy, and if she's actually able to convince her mom to talk to Brooke, then maybe she can convince her dad as well and they won't hate the Sturniolo girl. And then they can be together.

Brooke looked down at the rings on her fingers and exhaled slowly.

"I mean, if you think it's a good idea". Brooke mumbled. "Then, yeah".

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable, though". Gracie put a hand on Brooke's shoulder and gave it a small squeeze.

"I know". Brooke nodded. "I'll- I'll try and meet your mom".

"You sure?".

"Yeah".

"Okay". Gracie smiled, leaning down and kissing the girl on the top of her head. "I love you".

"I love you, too".

"Gracie?".

Gracie looked behind Brooke, seeing one of her makeup artists standing there, looking at her.

Gracie cleared her throat, nodding her head and walking past Brooke. "Oh, sorry, Jace".

The man just gave her a smile. "It's alright. We gotta get you ready, okay?".

There were some costume designers as well, and they made Gracie try an outfit they gotten for her. It was a black and white suit, and she got her hair done as well. Honestly, Brooke loved it when Gracie would wear a suit, because she always looked so fucking hot in them. Gracie was sat down on a chair, putting some earrings on while the makeup artists grabbed their things, packing them up once they finished.

Brooke was standing beside Gracie, taking a photo of her with a smile.

Gracie looked up at Brooke and chuckled. "You think I look good?".

"Oh, yeah, definitely". Brooke blurted out and looked down at the woman who was sat down on the chair, a mirror in front of her on top of a desk. "So good".

"Thank you, love". Gracie thanked her before looking back at herself through the reflection of the mirror, already finished putting her earrings on. Brooke walked away and sat down on the bed, putting her phone in her pocket and watching Gracie stand up, once she was finished with everything.

"Look at you!". One of the makeup artists gasped, looking at Gracie with a huge smile. Gracie giggled, doing a cute, little spin, which was so adorable. "You look so good, Gracie".

"Thank you, Linda".

"Your ride is going to be here any minute now". The woman explained, and Gracie nodded, grabbing her phone from the desk, and her bag as well. Linda glanced over to Brooke, closing her mouth and falling silent, and the younger girl felt her knee bouncing, the girl starting to get a bit anxious.

Gracie noticed, and she looked over to Linda, getting her attention. "Um, do you know where Jace went?".

Linda looked away from Brooke who bit the inside of her cheek. Linda cleared her throat, nodding her head and crossing her arms.

"Yeah, he left while you were getting changed into the suit. He said he needed to get a few more things, but, he's not back yet". Linda explained as the rest of the makeup artists left the room.

"Alright, thank you".

"Anyways, I'll see you before the Grammys". Linda chuckled, giving the Abrams woman a quick hug before pulling away. "You're winning best new artist, I just know it".

"Thank you, Linda". Gracie chuckled at her words, giving her a small smile and waving at her. Linda hummed before turning around and grabbing her things, walking out of the bedroom and leaving the couple inside alone. Once Linda was gone, Gracie immediately sat down beside Brooke and put a hand on her knee to stop it from bouncing. "You okay, baby?".

"Yeah". Brooke mumbled, glad that all of those people were gone, since she felt like they were judging her the whole entire time they were here.

Gracie grabbed onto Brooke's hand and rubbed the top of it with her thumb. "You still want to come?".

"Of course I do". Brooke nodded.

"Just let me know if you want to leave". Gracie told her. "If you're anxious, or tired, or if anything happens at the best new artist party. Please tell me".

Brooke looked at her. "Yeah, okay".

"Okay". Gracie leaned forward and kissed the girl on her forehead, squeezing her hand.

____________________________

Authors note.
Please don't be a silent reader! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.2K 17
" ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž...
10.3K 367 16
๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜, ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ? ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.
57.2K 1.3K 40
โ› ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ž'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™จ...
2.7K 114 8
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...