๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜ โœฆ JACKSON

By gracexeo

โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง The Son of Poseidon falls for the Daughter of Nemesis, but all she shows him is ha... More

๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. . . ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐
๐ข. ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฏ. ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค

๐ข๐ข. ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž

41 4 0
By gracexeo

. ݁ . ݁ ๋࣭ EPIPHANY} . . . act i
. . . raised in hatred

CHAPTER TWO⋆⭒˚。⋆
   — 'he forgot how to breathe'

"Amaya!" Annabeth called.

"Yeah?" She wiped her eyes groggily and yawned.

Annabeth looked between Amaya and the unconscious boy lying down on the bed.

"Have you been here all night?" Annabeth asked with a slight smile.

"Maybe, what do you need?" She's at up from her chair.

"Well, it's time for training," Annabeth twisted her dagger in her hands. "Or have you forgotten?"

"No... no!" Amaya hurriedly made her way past the daughter of Athena. "Are you coming?"

"Actually, no," Annabeth walked inside the room a little further. "Chiron said I could stay here until he wakes up, I think he might be the one."

Amaya raised her eyebrow and looked at Percy. "You haven't even met him."

"I know, it's just," the blonde girl looked down at the boy. "I have a gut feeling, I don't know how to explain it."

Amaya shrugged her shoulders. "Suit yourself."

Amaya made her way over to the training grounds, she wasn't sure how she was going to swing a sword around while she was half asleep. But the moment she saw Marcus bragging about how he's unstoppable, that all melted away and she was ready to wipe that smug smile off of his face.

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Percy's head was spinning, there was a blonde girl sitting next to him. He wondered if he had dreamt Amaya beside him before.

"Where am I?" He asked the girl.

"You're safe now," she looked around nervously. "Just, let me get somebody in here."

She left the room, leaving Percy more confused to what was going on. When the blonde girl returned, Mr. Brunner and Grover was with her.

"Percy!" Grover ran over and hugged him. "Oh right, welcome to camp."

After Percy drank the drink Grover had given him (it tasted suspiciously like his mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies). That made him realize what happened to his mom had actually happened.

Percy looked at the horn he had ripped off of the Minotaur last night. "Did that really all happen last night?" 

Grover looked at Percy nervously. "Well, it did happen, but... that was three days ago Percy."

"Wait, what?"

"Uh, you've been in some coma thing." Grover sat down beside him.

"Wait, a coma!?"

"That sounded way worse than it is," beads of sweat formed on Grover's head. "You basically got really tired and... hibernated..?"

Percy gave Grover a weird look and got out of his infirmary bed that he'd been in 'hibernation' for three days in.

"Wait, you shouldn't be—"

"Grover, I've been asleep or hibernating for days, I just want to get out of here."

Percy hurried out of the room towards who he thought was the receptionist. Another familiar face was sitting at the table playing cards with him as well.

"Mr. Brunner!" Percy cried.

"Ah, good, you're awake Percy," he said and turned to the blonde girl. "Annabeth? Why don't you show Percy around, he'll be staying in cabin eleven for now."

"Sure," the blonde grabbed Percy's arm and yanked him along behind her.

Percy was shown a strawberry field, a rock climbing wall (it had lava pouring down it), he was in a complete daze, feeling like he would wake up any moment.

He had found out the girls name was Annabeth, she was very bossy. "This is cabin eleven." He looked up at the large wooden cabin in front of him.

"Annabeth," a tall blonde boy smiled and ruffled up her hair. He turned towards Percy and gave a weak smile. "Hey, I'm Luke. You're the new kid?"

"Uh, yeah," Percy peeked inside the overflowing cabin, a few people were staring at him. "My name is—"

"Percy," the boy said blandly. "Sorry, word travels fast around here. Amaya told me—"

"Amaya is here?" Percy asked. "Where is she?"

Luke laughed slightly. "Shes training with the Ares kids I think." He turned to Annabeth. "Over at the armory."

Annabeth blushed slightly and smiled. "We can head over there if you want to, Percy."

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Amaya had made bet Marcus she could beat him. Now, the Ares campers were placing bets and getting ready to watch the fight.

She was putting hand wraps over her palms when Marcus walked over. "It's not too late to back down, you've been gone awhile. You might be rusty."

She looked up at him offended. "Yeah, you wish. I could beat you with my eyes closed."

Marcus laughed and swung his sword around in the air. "Just warning you."

Amaya rolled her eyes and got her sword out.

"Fight!" The Ares campers chanted like this was a wrestling match.

Marcus swung his sword at her but she blocked it and swiped at his arm, leaving a crimson streak across it.

"Not so rusty now," she smirked and clattered her sword against his.

Marcus managed to sweep Amaya off of her feet onto the floor. He pointed his blade towards her throat and laughed. "I warned you."

Amaya put her sword charm back into her bracelet and ripped off her dagger. She knocked Marcus's sword from his hands and shoved him back.

Amaya held up her dagger swapped it out for her sword again.

Marcus looked at her then his sword and charged towards it, hoping for the best. Before he could even touch the hilt, he had been judo-flipped onto the floor and now had a silver blade pointed towards his neck.

He struggled and tried to grab his blade but it was no use. "Fine, you win, hot-head."

"I told you!" Amaya smiled. "I will always beat you."

"You just got lucky," he said angrily. "Next time, you're so dead."

"Okay, anger issues much," she said as Marcus stormed off. He had always been a sore loser, later at the campfire they'd probably laugh about it.

Amaya morphed her sword back into its charm form and saw Percy and Annabeth watching her.

Annabeth was smiling but Percy looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Hey," she walked over to them and took her hand wraps off.

Percy almost forgot how to breathe when he saw her, her dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail, showing off her sharp features and icy blue eyes.

"Hi..." he said. "Uh, how..."

Amaya laughed a little. "Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, Marcus was too cocky and I had to put him in his place."

Behind them, Clarisse walked over. "Well! A newbie!"

"Clarisse," Amaya sighed. "You know what, you should go polish your spear or something."

"Sure, Miss Balance," she said. "So I can run you through with it Friday night."

"Erre es korakas!" Amaya said, Percy somehow understood it was Greek for, 'Go to the crows!' though he had a feeling it was a worse curse than it sounded. "You don't stand a chance."

"We'll pulverize you." Clarisse said, but her face slipped for a moment, like she wasn't sure if she could follow through her promise. Percy thought that Amaya could take her down in a blink of the eye after watching her fight. "Who's this little runt?"

Percy realized she was talking to him now, it was like his voice had left him.

"Percy Jackson," Amaya said. "Meet Clarisse, Daughter of Ares."

He blinked. "Like... the war god?"

Clarisse sneered. "You got a problem with that?"

"No," Percy said. "It just explains the bad smell."

Clarisse growled and Amaya looked worried. "Percy, maybe don't—"

"We got an initiation ceremony for newbies, Prissy."

"It's Percy."

"Whatever. Come on, I'll show you."

"Clarisse—" Annabeth tried to say.

"Stay out of it, wise girl."

Annabeth looked pained, but she did stay out of it. Percy handed Annabeth his Minotaur horn and got ready to fight, but before he knew it, Clarisse had him by the neck and was dragging him towards a building her could tell was the bathroom.

Amaya blocked the doorway. "Clarisse, let him go. Now."

Percy thought if anyone spoke to him with a stern voice like that, he'd run away immediately, but Clarisse shoved her backwards onto the floor.

"Shut it," Clarisse dragged Percy over to one of the toilets and laughed with her friends that had followed. "Big Three material my ass. The Minotaur probably fell over laughing from your stupid face."

Amaya watched as Clarisse lowered Percy's face toward the toilet bowl.

"What is going on?" Marcus walked in and Amaya pulled him over.

"Try knock some sense into your sister?"

Marcus looked over at Clarisse. "Half-sister." He said behind gritted teeth. "Clarisse don't you think—"

"I will smash your face in, Blackthorne."

Marcus stepped back beside Amaya. "That didn't go so well."

"We can't just let her—"

Before Amat could finish her sentence, water blasted out of the toilets and knocked everyone in the room backwards. Except Percy, who was standing in the only circle of dry in the room.

Clarisse gasped for air and her friends scrambled outside. "You little—"

She was cut off by another blast of water that sent her out of the door.

Percy realized that his friends and the guy Amaya had been fighting, hadn't been spared. He stood up, with his legs shaking.

Annabeth said. "How did you..."

"I don't know."

Amaya spat out some water. "Ew, I think I'm going to throw up."

Marcus helped her up and Percy wondered if they had something going on between them.

When they walked out the door, Clarisse and her friends were sprawled out in the mud from the last wave of water that had sent Clarisse outside the door.

She gave Percy a looked of pure hatred. "You are dead, new boy. You are totally dead."

Percy looked down at her. "You want to gargle with toilet water again, Clarisse? Close your mouth."

Her friends held her back, and dragged her towards cabin five. Other campers had to move out of the way to avoid her flailing feet.

Annabeth and Amaya were talking in hushed tones and sneaking glances at Percy.

Percy looked at Marcus, hoping he had an answer but he just shrugged.

"What?" Percy demanded. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking." Annabeth said. "I want you on my team for capture the flag."

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Sm of this is improv and I love writing it idk why

TYSM FOR READING<3

©️gracexeo , 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
840K 15.2K 31
When Perseus Jackson was young, he was constantly abused by his loving stepfather, Gabe Ugliano. *snorts* One day, when Sally Jackson went to kinderg...
1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
967 54 7
โAnd i fell from the pedestal, right down the rabbit hole. Long story short, it was a bad timeโ An unfortunate girl from district 9 was reaped for th...