LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️

Od Sahithi_writes

This story is a slow burn with full on chemistry 😉 Enjoy 💕 *•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°*•°... Více

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
ADITYA PROLOGUE
CH - 1 MEET AFTER A LONGTIME
CH - 2 STEPPING TOWARDS YOU
CH - 3 ANYTHING FOR YOU
CH - 4 NOT SWEET LIKE SUGAR
CH - 5 YOU GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CH - 6 SUPRISE - B'DAY PARTY
CH - 7 FUN DAY
CH - 8 FALLING FOR YOU ALL OVER AGAIN
CH - 9 INFACTUATION
CH - 10 FUN AND CARE
CH - 11 THE FESTIVAL ( 1 )
CH - 12 THE FESTIVAL ( 2 )
CH - 14 THE FESTIVAL ( 4 )
CH - 15 IS HE FINE ?
CH - 16 SOLACE IN HER ARMS
CH - 17 FEELING SPECIAL
CH - 18 THE EQUALITY
CH - 19 MY TEMPER
CH - 20 CAPTIVATED BY YOU
CH - 21 THE PROMISE REVEALED
CH - 22 I MADE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

CH - 13 THE FESTIVAL ( 3 )

239 9 1
Od Sahithi_writes

AUTHOR POV :

As vani was searching for ishaan , suddenly she heard her name and she stopped at her place when a pair of hands cupped her eyes closed from her back .

A smile appeared on her face and she heard a whisper near her ear " I'm sorry vani " .

She felt butterflies in her stomach ,she said sorry accepted ishaan .
She removed the hands from her face and turned to look at him .

It's ishaan who is smiling looking at vani , holding a bunch of kites in his hand . 

He spoke giving the bunch of kites to her " It's for you, take it " .

" But why are you giving this to me ishaan ? " Vani asked .

Ishaan spoke Coz you have the chance to get second prize , you know kite collecting is also the part of this event .

Vani smiled and just then the host announced " Congratulations Miss Diya Reddy and she received the prize money of ₹1,00,000 from the Local MLA " . Everyone congratulated diya .

Vani cheered and clapped for diya while ishaan was looking at her with a smile .

Vani spoke you know ishaan she is my bestfriend and yes...I have something for you .

Ishaan didn't saw diya clearly as his attention was grabbed by vani's words .
He spoke what's that vani ?

Vani opened her handbag and gave the t-shirt to ishaan saying Happy Sankranti .

Ishaan was surprised and vani spoke actually you gave me such a lovely bracelet and I thought to give you a present from my side , you know I made this t-shirt for you . Did you like it ?

Actually I love it . Thankyou so much vani . Ishaan replied . Just then vani heard her name it's sriya who was searching for her .

Ishaan noticed the bracelet on Vani's wrist and a smile formed on his lips , he wanna ask about the guy with whom she was flying the kite a few moments ago but vani heard Sriya's voice and she bid bye to ishaan saying " Ishaan I'm sorry I need to go I'll call you later bye 👋🏻 " .

Ishaan waved at her with a smile and vani left .

Vani went towards Sriya and showed the kites saying " bhabhi look I've collected so many kites " .

Aww my cutie come on I'm sure you gonna win second prize . Sriya cheered her .

Just then the host announced guys there's a suprise for you . So , the people who collected the kites please come on to the stage coz there's a second prize for collecting the kites . Sriya made vani to go on to the stage while diya came towards Meenakshi and she was surprised looking at vani with bunch of kites in her hand .

The host spoke I guess this pretty girl has collected the whole kites from the sky .

I'm vani . Vani told her name .

The host smiled and checked other participants kites too , she felt there's no need to count but even though she did and announced Vani as the second winner . She received ₹50,000 as prize money from the same Local MLA .

Diya recorded the video of vani and started cheering for her .

After sometime everyone was heading to leave the event as the event ended . Diya took srihan & ruhi with her and made them donate all her prize money to a poor family who are selling kites . Vani asked diya what are you doing ?

Diya replied bestie I made my cute little hearts to donate some money for the girl's education .

The poor girl looked at diya with suprise and asked Akka how do you know I need money for my education ?

Diya spoke actually when I came to buy the thread and kite from you I saw tears in your eyes and your gaze is on books store near the entrance , I understood you love reading and I heard your mom saying while I was leaving " we don't know we could continue your studies or not ".

The girl mom joined her hands to thank diya . Diya held her hand to stop her , she hugged her and spoke actually I won because I prayed to dedicate my victory to you . So , the god supported me and made me win and now it's yours please accept it .

Diya made srihan & ruhi to give the money to the women and the girl . The woman blessed both the kids and diya .

Meanwhile all the family members witnessed diya's kindness felt overwhelmed with happiness and proud .

The girl was overwhelmed with diya's kindness , she had tears in her eyes she spoke joining her hands thankyou so much akka .

Diya hugged her and said all the best my dear by the way what's your name?

Meena the girl said . Diya Smiled and left with the kids & vani .

Vani spoke diya I too wanna donate my money so , can you please tell me who should I donate ? .

Diya spoke well , I appreciate it you can donate it to the old age home . I will take you there tomorrow okay .

Yup vani said and both went towards their family members .

Ruhaan hugged diya saying I'm proud of you my little sister . Sriya caressed diya's hair and diya smiled .

Priyamvada and Anand spoke , our diya has grown up .

Meenakshi spoke I'm so proud of my both daughters .

Diya released from the hug and spoke okay I'm so hungry let's go home .

Aditya quickly took bubbly chocolate from his pocket and gave it to diya .

Diya took the chocolate looking at Aditya . She thought did he forgive me ?

Aditya in his mind - I love you jaan , I literally wanna hug you tight and kiss your forehead to appreciate you . Now I realise why my heart beats only for you coz I'm not attracted to your heart but I just got " LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL " my Jaan and there's no turning back from you .

Aditya's thoughts were interrupted by kids noise saying I to_o wa_nt cho_colate....

Vani spoke Bhai where is my chocolate ?

Aditya spoke well diya said she is hungry so , I gave her but don't be upset I'll give the chocolates once we reach home .

Srihan spoke Choc_olate ...mumma ...
Ruhi spoke I want choco_late ...

Sriya said adi you shouldn't have shown the chocolate to kids .

Diya said it's okay akka we will share , what do you say my little hearts .

Yeah...! Srihan and ruhi exclaimed .

Aditya spoke okay let's move and he got into the car sitting in driving seat .
Diya spoke akka the kids will come with me . Sriya said okay sweety and don't give more chocolate to them .

Fine akka diya exclaimed and she sat in the back seat with vani and the kids , Meenakshi sat infront seat beside Aditya .

Aditya drove towards the home and diya shared the chocolate with the kids and vani . She thought maybe I should also give him she took a slab of chocolate and spoke tower have it .

Aditya wanna have it with but looking at Meenakshi beside him he said No kiddo it's for you kids .

Diya thought maybe he is still angry with me . She put a pout and vani grabbed the chocolate before ruhi take it and she had it .

Ruhi put a sad face and tried to hit vani .

Diya took another slab of chocolate and gave it to ruhi saying aww my sweet little heart here you have it .

Ruhi smiled and took the chocolate from diya saying I love you sweety .

Aditya thought and I too love you my Jaan .

Srihan slept in diya's arms and ruhi stood looking outside the window while vani held her in arms .

Aditya looked at the front mirror to take a glance of diya and saw srihan slept peacefully in diya's arms and she was lovingly caressing srihan's hairs .

He thought I wish I put my head on your lap and got lost in your doe eyes while you are caressing my hairs lovingly and kiss my forehead, making me sleep peacefully in your arms my Jaan .
I'm literally getting so , jealous of this little monster who is stealing my moments I thought with you .

Later they reached home and diya had some Indian snacks with everyone made by Meenakshi and Aditya .

Diya tried to talk with Aditya but seems she didn't got a proper chance as he is busy with ruhaan talking about buisness and the interiors of the mall .

Diya and Vani played with the kids , while sriya and priyamvada helped Meenakshi in kitchen . Anand felt tierd so he slept in his room .

Later at dining table . Everyone was having their dinner , diya was stealing glances of Aditya thinking is he still upset with me ? Did I really hurt him so much ? But isn't it rude of him to be upset with me even after I said sorry ? Maybe I really need to earn his forgiveness , although it's me who hurt his feet , he is a strong guy so he recovered really quick if I was in his place I will really need a rest for a whole day . Maybe I need to cook for him to earn his forgiveness .

Meanwhile Aditya who literally forgot about the idea of diya should cook for him and feed him with her own hands coz he too was busy in admiring her secretly .

Diya was eating her food slowly thinking I can cook cupcakes for him but how can I make him eat ? I can't feed him with my hands infront of everyone , they might think in other sense about us . He calls me a kiddo but he too behaves as a kid . I need to plan something for him . She thought a plan in her mind .

Vani spoke diya eat fast I wanna see the album .

Everyone looked at vani and diya asked what album vani ?

Your childhood album diya , I wanna see it . Vani said .

Sriya spoke well I too love to see our childhood album it's like a refresh button to all my memories .

Meenakshi spoke first finish your dinner then I'm gonna give you the album .

Vani and sriya hummed .

After dinner everyone sat in the garden under the moon light , talking with eachother and playing with kids .

Meenakshi and diya bought photo albums of their family .

Meenakshi gave an album to ruhaan saying ruhaan beta here is Sriya's childhood album , she gave another album to vani saying it's diya's album and she gave the third album to priyamvada saying it's our family album .

Aditya sat with vani to look at childhood pictures of diya .

Vani opened and saw there's a big cute little baby with big doe eyes smiling and wrapped in a white soft cloth , how cute ...vani exclaimed . Diya too sat with her and started looking at her pictures .

She turned to the next picture and saw diya was so small 2 years baby wearing a cute floral print frock with curly hair , her hand in her mouth with a smiling face  .
Aditya had a cute smile on his face looking at diya's pictures . Unknowingly he traced diya's picture lovingly and vani turned to look at another photo .

Ruhaan too was busy in looking at Sriya's pictures , he felt so cute and whispered to himself I wish I kiss my sweetheart  how cute she is , sriya heard it and she blushed . Ruhaan looked everyone was busy in looking the album he quickly pulled her closer and pecked her lips .

Sriya turned red and felt butterflies in her stomach , Meenakshi noticed it and she acted as nothing happened while giggling to herself .

Ruhaan held Sriya's hand and he slowly caressed her hand with his thumb while looking at the pictures .
Sriya bent closer to ruhaan resting her head on his shoulder saying all the incidents happened in her childhood while others too listen to sriya .

Vani turned to next photo and saw diya is 3 years old and she is top less wearing only skirt . Adi blushed and he noticed a mole on side of her navel . Diya quickly turned to other photo feeling shy .

Vani asked while giggling diya why didn't you wear any top ?

Shut...up..! Vani ...! Diya exclaimed feeling embarrassed .

Vani spoke aww ...you are so cute diya and you have a curly hair in your childhood . Diya spoke ya my hair was a bit curly in my childhood .

Aditya smiled in shy looking at diya .

Priyamvada spoke look my Bahu and diya are looking so cute in this khatak dress .

Meenakshi spoke ya they both performed khatak on navratri when sriya is just 12 yrs old and diya is 10 .

Diya spoke ya..that day was awesome and Sriya akka it's been a longtime we danced together why don't we dance now ?

Sriya spoke now ?

Yess.... let's dance . Diya said .

Everyone cheered both of them to dance .

Diya pulled Sriya to dance and everyone became silent , aditya secretly took pictures of diya's childhood in his phone acting as if he is busy in his Mobile .

The soft music played and Sriya started dancing , sriya paused and diya started her dance . Both danced together swirling , making hand movements and their expressions with their eyes and smile made their dance mesmerizing .

The music ended and they striked a beautiful pose . Everyone clapped , vani recorded the dance video .

Ruhaan and Aditya felt they just fall in love again .

Ruhi spoke momma teach me dance ...

Srihan spoke momma and sweety are pretty .

Sriya spoke ofcourse my princess I'll surely teach you and she kissed ruhi .

Diya took srihan in her arms .

Ruhaan said well I think it's late , we need to sleep .

Srihan spoke let me sleep with Amamma ( Meenakshi ) today .

Sriya questioned why ? Don't you wanna sleep with mumma ?

Meenakshi spoke let him sriya , I promised him I'll tell stories to him before he goes to bed .

Ruhi spoke I want stories dadi ...

Meenakshi smiled and spoke okay my dear , sriya you collect the albums and keep it in diya's room .

Aditya said it's okay aunty I'll do that .

Meenakshi smiled and everyone went in . While adi picked the albums and diya helped him she spoke it's ok I will carry it to my room tower , Aditya was about to say something but Interrupted by vani .
She spoke adi bhaiya give that album to me I will take it with diya coz I didn't completed looking at the pictures and good night bhaiya .

Adi smiled and said good night .

Diya thought he didn't wished me ? Is he seriously so upset with me ?

Diya and vani went to their room . Vani was busy in looking at albums and diya explained all the funny incidents that happened in her childhood while watching the photos .

Vani saw another pic and asked diya . Why are you crying in this picture ?

Oh..that one actually I participated in running race but I tripped and fell on the ground and my uncle clicked that picture . Diya said and she remembered that Aditya was still upset with her , vani completed looking at the album and she yawned .

Vani spoke diya I'm sleepy come on let's sleep , diya hummed and vani fell into deep sleep . Diya saw vani is slept she slowly got up from her bed and moved out from her room .

Diya checked Aditya's room and saw he is not yet sleep and busy in reading a book .

Okay I quickly need to make my cupcakes orelse he might fell asleep . Diya thought and quickly went into the kitchen .

She picked all the ingredients needed but she accidentally dropped a utensil which made a sound , diya panicked a bit hearing the sound she slowly picked up the utensil and placed it aside . She took a breathe of relief .

She carefully made cupcakes without making any noise . Finally she was done making cupcakes , she arranged the cupcakes together in a round and spread melted chocolate on them . She took melted white chocolate and wrote " I'm sorry tower ☹️ " .

She took the cake made of cupcakes to Aditya's room and saw he is looking at his phone with a smile .

Diya knocked on the door to get his attention . Aditya turned his gaze towards the door and saw diya .

He thought am I dreaming ?? Is she really infront of me ?? He didn't spoke anything and he just stared at her without any expression getting lost in his thoughts .

Diya moved towards him and saw he is lost in thoughts , she felt weird and she snapped her fingers at his face .

Aditya came back into his senses and he understood she is really standing infront of him .

He spoke in concern diya are you fine ? Is there anything troubling you ? Why didn't you slept yet ?

Diya spoke I'm sorry tower while forwarding the cake she prepared to him .

Aditya remembered that she hurt him in the morning and he still didn't forgive her .

He chuckled and spoke so , did you made this for me ?

Diya hummed hmmm .

Aditya sat on the bed resting his head on headboard saying well I told you I love to be pampered so , you need to feed me with your hands to earn forgiveness .

Diya put a pout thinking he is really a stubborn kid . Fine I'll feed him with my hands .

She went to the other side of the bed and sat beside him , she took the cupcake from the plate and forwarded to his lips .

He asked is it a cupcakes cake ?

Yes . diya replied .

Nice ... bubbly he said and had the cupcake from her hand holding her wrist slightly and his lips touched her fingers when he took a bite .

Diya's eyes widened and Aditya looked into her eyes . He slowly forwarded his hand towards her cheeks and tucked her hair strand which is falling on her face behind her ear .

Diya moved her face looking at his hand while he tuck the hair strand behind her ear . She felt his warm touch on her cheek and she looked at him who is looking at her lovingly .

Aditya spoke I loved this cupcake bubbly . Diya smiled and forwarded the cupcake towards his lips . Aditya felt diya is getting lost in him he smiled and had the cupcake giving a peck on her fingers .

Diya suddenly felt frozen and her cheeks turned red , she closed her eyes for a moment .

Aditya wanna tease her so he blowed his cold air on her face , diya felt shivers run down her spine and her heartbeat has raised . She quickly got up from the bed saying I n_eed.. t_o...go .

Aditya thought did I made her feel uncomfortable ?

*****************************************

So , how is today's part guys ?

I hope you all like it .

Well , thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

117K 10.7K 30
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
233K 22K 57
Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you remember, What the hell did you do Miss...
49.3K 4.2K 16
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
491K 45.7K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...