Jeene Lagi Hoon

By Swaruwrites

She knew her life was not easy, but she choose to never give up and move ahead like a storm. ... More

01 - Prologue
02 - Office
03 - Mr. Malhotra
04 - Meeting
05 - Confession?
06 - Lunch
07 - Proximity
08 - Club
09 - Kiss
10 - Morning
11 - Spill the tea
12 - Hurt
13 - Past : 01
14 - Past : 02

Author's Note

137 6 0
By Swaruwrites

{ Hello Everyone }

I am your author 'Swaru'.

This is my first ever time writing a story. I know there can be many errors or spelling mistakes.

I would really appreciate if you point out my mistakes in comment section, respectfully.

Well I'm very much excited to share this story with you all.

I am wishing that you all might like this story but if not then there is always a room for improvement.

Thank you.

You all can follow me up on
Instagram : swaru.writes

I will regularly notify you with the updates and posts.

___________________________________________

Disclaimer :

The names of the Characters, Places and other things are totally fiction.
No connection is involved with the real world.

___________________________________________

               Enjoy the book guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 715 27
Book 'ONE' of 'HER' Series. . . . . . AVINASH MALHOTRA is 26 years old. He is CEO of MALHOTRA ENTERPRISES. he is a cold, rude and arrogant person. H...
23.1K 961 36
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
29.6K 2.7K 17
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
770K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...