𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (CAI...

By JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.

Chapter {18}.

595 13 13
By JayHansley2069

CC's Point Of View:

-"..Wakey, wakey Walker. It's time to get up..."

The cold water hit my face making my eyes spring open. I slowly blinked to focus my vision, and what I saw made my jaw drop.

The room was bleak, cold and dark with a little, almost dead light glowing from above. There were empty shelves, broken glasses and objects left at a corner. The area was quiet and somber, as I felt chill running down my spine. 

Before I could analyze anymore, a Man came and stood in such a angle, where I could only see was his body. His face was hidden under the shadows, -"Welcome to the reality, CC..." 

I tried to speak, but a tight cloth muffled my voice. -"Awe, look at the poor thing trying to speak out something. Well that is certainly, Tragic..." The guy came in front of me and bend down. 

He grabbed my chin harshly and stared into my soul. -"Cairo saying your eyes being Dreamy...hm, I guess she wasn't wrong after all"

-"Mhm!..." I cursed at him, whether he understands it or not. He smirked and stared at me for a while. I could even drink my own vomit rather than having an ugly Man gaze at me. 

Suddenly, I felt an electric shock over my neck. My eyes closed instantly, and my skin hitched. The guy stood up, laughing like an idiot -"Now that you're here, I can make you suffer like the way I want..." 

-"HMGH!!" I shouted, but got muffled. -"What's that?" He took the cloth off, -"FUCK YOU, BITCH!!" And with that, his eyes narrowed and darkened. His smile faded and his face got swollen. 

Without a word, he went out of the room, while I tried looking for something to rip the ropes off. But whatever I was about to do, that asshole's actions made me paused. He was holding onto a woman's neck and within a second, the girl was now on the floor beside me...Cairo.

It Was Cairo...
She Was Alive...

My eyes widened, I kept looking at the girl. She was definitely in a bad state. Her hair was messed up, her dress was all dirty, the makeup was ruined, and she looks like she hasn't eaten for days..

I was left speechless when I saw the situation of the girl. Her lips were tied with a cloth and her hands and legs wrapped with ropes like me. Cairo sat up, slightly shaking. 

-"Like what you see, Player?" 

That was it. That was enough to create a volcano in me. An Erupted one...
If anyone dares to mess with the ones I admire, they are definitely messing with Me..

I tried to get out of the ropes, but that only made it worse. That man was just having fun, watching me get defeated. -"How terrible it must be to see the two girls locked in this room, forever...No one coming for help...what a sad ending-" 

-"Whatever, Bitch. Just so you know there's-AAAHHHGH!!" 
The guy put the electric pain in a higher level, -"Be Silent when I am talking..."

-"MHMM!!" Cairo shouted, which made him look at her -"Don't try to act all Sweet. You know why I'm doing this to you and, well...Her" He gave me a disgusted side eye, which I couldn't care less.

He pulled onto her neck and grabbed it tight, making her loose her breath, not before he covered me with the cloth in my mouth. I shouted at him and screamed the hell out of me. 

My voice only getting enveloped by the cloth. His grip tightened around Cairo's Neck, and when she was almost out of breath. That bitch decided to spare her life and throw her against the wall, making her head hit with the crustily colored wall. 

Cairo became senseless and fainted, while I stared at the scene and felt helpless, Again..
I crawled towards the woman, when the guy just grinned and locked us in the half lighted room. 

Tears running down my eyes I called her name out, trying to see if she was still breathing.
But no reply seem to come from her...

I went closer and kneeled down to her heart, adjusting my head over her chest. Colliding with her body, I couldn't hear her heartbeat. My blood slowed down and my brain panicked. 
Tears became a constant motion. I closed my eyes and called her name repeatedly, fragile. 

-"Cairo..." After surviving so many days without her in my arms, after fighting all those fuckers at school, after blaming oneself, after finally arriving at the location she has been all along. 

I Couldn't Loose Her, So Easily...
I Shouldn't...
...

Suddenly, slow beats started to appear. I moderately opened my teary eyes, and looked up at the woman. She had her sight closed, but her heart began to work again, but very calmly. 
Rapid water drops flowed down my pupils, as I smiled to myself, getting her heartbeats as a sign of her still breathing in the end. 

[...]

Cairo's Point Of View:

I woke dizzily, only to find CC sleeping peacefully on me. Her head on my chest, her hands and legs tied up like me. I couldn't believe, even after having such a dangerous hit with the wall, I still succussed on living. 

I looked down at Walker. Sleeping with the thing covering her mouth. Eventually after getting CC with me, I was grateful not that I wanted her to suffer like me. I was loosing hope day by day. 

Luck is a phenomenon that operates independently, bringing both favorable and unfavorable outcomes. Generally, I had always considered it a warning sign, but when Alan kidnapped me, I had to abandon my previous beliefs. I convinced myself that luck was no longer a factor in my life. However, I was mistaken. It turned out to be a positive force for me.

Scanning little by little, I realized that Alan has cut half of CC's beautiful hair. Someone so disgraceful as Alan can only get rid of Walker's such hair. I cursed in my mind for the younger one's horrible condition. 

All I wanted to do now was to caress the girl's head and relax her even more. Embrace her in my arms, while she sleeps and whisper things that I can't even imagine myself uttering. 

With some clicking in the door, Alan came in and stuffed the keys at a corner. -"Oh...Good Evening Cairo. Thought you were still asleep with your Girlfriend, CC"

I rolled my eyes and gently sat up, not wanting to wake Walker up. Her head landed on my lap, thankfully. For some reason Alan took the cloth from my mouth, and exclaimed -"Are you happy now? To have Walker stuck with you in this room"

-"...You're Just Like Jonathan Miller, Alan..." Sharp edges appeared in his mouth, as he bend on his knees and came closer, pulling my face he whispered in my ears, 
-"Why Wouldn't I Be..? After All, I Am His Nephew..." 

He slowly went back, grinning. His face half blocked by the shades of Black. -"H-How, many times do I have to make it clear to you...I Didn't Kill That Fucking Man..!" 

He pointed a broken glass at one of my eye -"Watch that tone, Slut. It's You Who Did, I Mean Who Else Would Ever Want To Kill Him, Other Than You?" 

-"We Used To Study In The Same Class, did you ever see me acting all murderous towards him?" 

-"No, but you did act all in love and blah blah". 

-"You can't deny the fact that he acted the same way"
He became silent for a minute, and then just kept staring.  

-"Enough, I think that little filthy mouth of yours is getting bold" He stuck the cloth onto my mouth, and carried a box out, but before he did -"If Only You Didn't Do This To My Uncle, All This Would Have Never Happened. It's You, Who To Blame"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 816 38
"The stars." "What about them?" he asked, raising a perfect eyebrow, stepping closer. I took a step back with every step he took forward. "They're w...
2.6K 61 6
"I'm just your tutor CC, nothing more." "You really think that Cairo?" After the massacre that happened a few months back in Tennessee, Cairo decides...
46.7K 995 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
4.4K 8 20
Emma had the normal life. She has planned everything that happened in her 17 years of life. On the first day of her college, she does not expect to r...