BLOOD LUST || Elijah Mikaelson

By Thesarcastic1275

Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers ar... More

BLOOD LUST
CASTING
ACT 1 ; SEASON 2
THE RETURN TO THE BRAVE NEW WORLD WHILE THE BAD MOON RISES WITH A MEMORY LANE
KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 1
KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MAQUERADE ; PART 2
KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 3
ROSE & KATERINA
THE SACRIFICE BY THE LIGHT OF MOON
THE DESCENT OF DADDY ISSUES
THE CRYING WOLF AT THE DINNER PARTY
THE HOUSE GUEST KNOW THY ENEMY
THE LAST DANCE
THE LAST DANCE ; PART 2
KLAUS ; 1
KLAUS ; 2
THE SUN ALSO RISES AS I LAY DYING
ACT 2 ; SEASON 3
THE BIRTHDAY OF THE HYBRID
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR ; 1
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR ; 2
THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOR; 3
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 1
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 2
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 3
THEIR REDEMPTION
CASTING ; 2
ACT; NEW ORLEANS
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
SINNER AND SAINTS EATING THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE WHILE BLOODLETTING. ; 1
SINNER AND SAINTS EATING THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE WHILE BLOODLETTING ; 2

OWN REDEMPTION

139 9 4
By Thesarcastic1275

Its been days. Well months , Damelia spent her entire months in the Charity Shelter.

"Miss Damelia ?"

"Hello Marilyn" 

"What happened ? What are you doing here in such a time ?" Marilyn frowns.

"I ran from there. I need a break." Damelia explained.

"Please come in." Marilyn moved from the door step.

Damelia enters , "How is the things here now?"

The 124 years old vampire smiled and spoke , "More vampires were taken in , we taught them control and werewolves were taken in too , we are still trying to ease their pain . Witches are as always doing the best. More witches did come though."

Damelia nodded , Now did i mention the charity she did was not only for the humans but also for supernatural entities. 

"What about the Humans ?" Damelia sat and took the tea given by Marilyn.

"They are doing good , but they did whine about you not coming recently. By this news all of them will be happy."

Damelia nodded.

"But,...there is something wrong with you." Marilyn frowned.

"Yes , i am compelled , not feel any remorse or anything. I need the help of the witches to take it away."

"It will be painful Miss Damelia. "

Damelia turn to look ,  to be met up with an other young girl.

"Rachel."

The girl ran to Damelia and hugged her , "I missed you."

"I did too."

Marilyn smiled at their moment as she drank her tea.

"About compulsion , We can help you. It will pain alot though." Rachel pulls away , She was witch.

"Whatever it is, we need to do it." 

Rachel nodded.

"Now why aren't you sleeping ?" Marilyn questioned Rachel.

"Well , i couldn't sleep. " Rachel smiled and ran away , leaving the vampires alone.

Marilyn laughed , "I will get you a room , Miss Damelia."

Damelia nodded with a smile.

The next day ,  , At the arrival of Damelia , Marilyn conducted a party for all.

The following week was hectic because of the party. Damelia did shopping with ,Marilyn , hunted with the vampires , Suggested alot of ways for the werewolves to control their anger , Helped the witches with spells and taught new topics for the humans.

Damelia was happy when Rachel told her that the witches found the items for the preparations.

"Here , you can hold this." Andrea gave her a sponge ball. Rachel dipped her hands in the potion and placed it on Damelia's head before moving back.

Rachel , Andrea and few other witches surrounds Damelia , chanting a spell.

Damelia squeezed the ball as she felt the pain in her head. She whimpered.

The whimper turned into growls and soon it was just pure screaming. Her face transformed because of the pain but was held by the vampires.  

After few minutes , Damelia fainted. The witches had nosebleeds. The werewolves just took care of The witches  while the humans took care of Damelia.

The vampires left for feeding with Alexander , Marilyn's lover.

Damelia was asleep for few days only having the same dreams - memories again and again .

It was always either this or that ,  nothing else.

She was in a flower field as the sun sets , She was wearing an ancient clothing , a brown frock as her head carried a daisy crown.

She was looking at the sun , smiling , but suddenly two hand wrapped around her pulling into a hug as the man spoke.

, "Hello my dear."

Elijah was the man.

Delilah chuckled , "Hello my love."

Elijah smiled at her , "Mother is calling for you to eat."

"I will come."

Elijah hugged her , snuggling into her.

He pulled back and kept the Dahlia flower in her head.

"Elijah!" Delilah smiled as she took it.

"Its pretty."

"Like you , my dear."

Elijah stared at her with endearment , Delilah chuckled as she kissed him one more time , She pulled away and took the basket before running away from him.

"Delilah! Do not run you will fall!" And she did.

Elijah ran to her and crouched next to her , looking at her hands for scratches. Delilah laughed at her . 

"Do not laugh , you are hurt." Elijah spoke as he blew the dirt away.

"Kiss it better then."

Elijah looked at her , He licked his lips  , before looking back at his house , before pulling her into a kiss , one of his hands holding her hands , his other hand holding her neck from behind.

Or it would be the other.

Damelia or Delilah knocked on the door as she kept the flowers hidden, the door was opened by Esther.

"Esther."

"Delilah , Sweetheart. " Esther smiled at the sight of Delilah.

"Is Elijah here ?" Delilah asked.

"Yes sweetheart , he is , I am so sorry , he cannot come to you at the daytime. "

"Its alright . I will come to him then."

"Mother where shall i put th- Delilah , Dear what are you doing here?" She heard from inside.

"Hello there Elijah." Delilah smiled at him.

Elijah walked to her and pulled her in to a kiss , Delilah hugged his neck , returning the kiss.

"You brought me flowers ?" Elijah whispered.

"Yes , I did."

"Since you came , why don't you stay for the supper." Esther asked Delilah , who nodded smiling at her before smiling at Elijah.

"Delilah! Kol! Delilah is here!" Rebekah ran to Delilah , pushing Elijah in the process before hugging her. Soon Kol came out with a grin , "Finally , its been ages since i have see you." He pulled Rebekah away and hugged Delilah.

Delilah laughed as she hugged them back.

"Do i get no hug ?" She looked to see Niklaus 

"Niklaus.." She hugged him and patted his head.

"Now that you have seen others , Hello there."

"Finn! Hello there." She smiled at the eldest , who just smiled back a little.

Delilah walked inside with Kol and Rebekah wrapping their arm with hers and Elijah and Klaus walking behind them. Esther and Finn walked infront.

or this,

Delilah was in a room with Esther.

"Listen Delilah, It will be very confusing. But i promise you will be safe."

Delilah looked at Esther , who just grabbed her hands and chanted a spell.

"What was it ? Esther ?"

"I cannot turn you into the monsters , but you will live for a long time , you will be reincarnated with the same face. "

"What ?"

"Run , Now run away from here."

"What about Elijah ?"

"He will find you , he will always find you!"

Esther then took the bangle Elijah gave to Delilah , She whispered some spells .

"Its all for the better."

Esther then looked at the door , before pushing Delilah away outside.

Damelia gasped as she opened her eyes. Her eyesight blurry.

She looked at her side to see a figure.

"Miss Damelia , can you hear me?"

"Is she okay!!?"

"Damelia!!"

"Yes."

She looked at her side to Marilyn , Rachel and Margot.

"I am fine , how long has it been since i passed out ?"

Rachel looked at Marilyn , Marilyn spoke , " 20 weeks ; 5 months."

Damelia looked at Marilyn , shook.

Damelia nodded , She frowned as she felt all her emotions coming back , as well all her actions catching up to her.

Tears left Damelia's eyes , her sight was blurred as she sobbed loudly .

Damelia soon fell asleep.

It was the next day , Damelia woke up to Rachel giving her cold spoons and hot milk , She then proceeded her day with a bath. 

She was soon hugged by others as soon as they saw her.

They were preparing for a Barbeque and camp fire the whole day .

It was evening when all of them was sat around the fire , some grilling the meat.

Laughter was heard from the place . The vampires and werewolves wrestled as well , The witches spelled alot , made people fly , made ton of buds into flowers , the humans played caroms , pool and just stargazed with each other. 

It was a beautiful night for all as always. All of then ended their day with laughter.

Soon it was just Damelia telling about the things that happened in Mystic Falls. And all about Elijah while the others teased her.

"He was always dressed in a suit , no matter what . He would speak in a way . And would be so gentleman with me for no reason. He was a man of his words , he said. He was ethereal , majestic. And more over ,He was gentleman in the streets and beast in the sheets.  "

The girls squealed while the boys screamed and covered their ears at her explanation.

Soon the girls spent the time talking about their crushes , while the boys just heard it with a smile and gasped whenever it gets too shocking . In small words , They gossiped.

"Anyway guys , wait , When is Mr Elijah going to come here ?" Jim asked Damelia with a smile.

"Ooh " The others whispered , excited for the suit man .

"He is practically dead , I don't know!" Damelia walked away from them to the grill.

She grilled the meat as she rolled her eyes at the teasing the others made.

"Umm whose Damelia here ?" She looked around to see a man and woman together.

"Whose asking ?" Marilyn spoke and stand up.

"Klaus called for her."

And that made Damelia to speed infront of all of them. All of was in their guard about the strangers.

"I am , Why is he asking for me ?"

The woman spoke , "He said to  tell you that Elijah is undaggered. He told you to come and meet Elijah , to talk about the memories or whatever."

Damelia felt happiness. She looked at Marilyn with widened eyes. Marilyn was staring back with a bright smile on her face.

"Klaus undaggered Elijah ? "

"Yeah. He also invited you for the dinner tomorrow." 

"I will reach Mystic Falls tomorrow."

"Okay ."The man said before speeding away with the woman.

Damelia turned around to see all of them smiling at her , "Go ahead , go get you man!" Scott shouted as he drank the beer.

Marilyn hugged her and jumped making Damelia laugh.

"Guys -" All of them was silent.

"I don't know what to wear."

"And there , she lost her brain." Alexander chuckled.

"That is exactly why we are here." Marilyn said as she pointed at the girls.

"You boys can gossip with each other , while we , girls , help Damelia with a princess makeover." Rachel said with a grin.

The humans , werewolves and Witches girls were sent to sleep by Marilyn soon because of the time. Some of the vampires also went , but the rest was sprawled into Damelia's bed. 

Damelia would get out with each outfits which would be answered with either "Good. " "Nah." "Throw it away." "Okay now that's giving."

Soon all of them was sent to bed by Marilyn , who was tucked in by Damelia.

Damelia then made the boys to go to bed and went to bed.

She woke up early to pack her bag.

She took her bag and folded some clothes. Shirts , Jackets , Jeans , and the dress , She took the heals that she was going to wear and put it a box and kept it close to the bag.

She then freshened up and wore new clothes.

"Well then , Try to bring your man here  too , Okay ?" Alexander spoke as he braided Marilyn's hair .

"Yes yes , i will , but when i do , don't embarrass me."

"No promises. Its my job to embarrass you." Alexander smiled while Damelia rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind him , He won't do anything." Marilyn said as she gave him the hair tie .

Alexander pulled her hair in which Marilyn looked at him. Alexander kissed her head before saying , "I will , and i am tying your hair , don't move."

"You won't."

"Fine! I won't." Alexander gave up for his lover who just giggled.

Damelia laughed and walked away from their room.

Soon she bid goodbye to all of them one by one.  Ate breakfast.

She kept the bag inside the car and turned around and smiled , a elderly witch came to her and hugged her , she was the oldest witch , she was 85 but was using some herbs to look young. She pulled away and held Damelia's hands , "Thank you." Damelia smiled and nodded "I am going  to die soon , before that i want to gift you one thing-"

 "You are not going to die any time soon , grace." Damelia interruptted . Grace chuckled and shook her head , "I will , and you know i come from a powerful line of witches so i want to gift you this -"  Grace closed her eyes whispering a chant , Damelia shook her as she began to have nosebleed .

"Grace! Grace! Stop! "

Grace opened her eyes and smiled , "There, the gift."

"Oh god , you scared me !"

"The gift to compel another supernatural. "

Now that made Damelia to halt and look at Marilyn . But was interrupted by Grace passing out.

"She will be fine , you go." Alexander pushed her inside the car.

"What- No- i will stay." Damelia tried to get out.

"No! You need to go , She is fine." He shut her in.

Damelia nodded and kissed Grace's forehead before stepping on the accelerate.

She felt the wind brush past her hair , She was happy to be with them and she is happy that elijah is back.

Damelia frowned remembering the words of Grace  "The gift to compel another supernatural." 

Damelia smiled , "It isn't that bad."

She took her phone from the glove compartment . Switching on the phone , She took turns and drove.

She looked at her phone having millions of call form Damon and Stefan. Messages from them and from Elena , Bonnie and Caroline, Voicemails from Jeremy and Alaric .

She sighed as she looked through all of their messages , At first was all about where she was and to pick up their calls , soon it became to how she was and then at last it was just rantings about how their day went and they missed her.

She heard and read all of their messages as she continue to drive , She sighed as she got a message saying there is no charge left .

She stopped her car and sent a message to Damon and Stefan , texting , "Hello Brother ." She was going to hit send when the phone turned off. Damelia then put it on the passenger seat and continue driving.

It was afternoon when she reached the borderline of Mystic Falls.

She stopped her car , hesitating whether to go or not . Hesitating on whether she had a proper rest.

Damelia sighed and drove past the Mystic Falls board , to her home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 429 9
Klaus meets Damon when he's a child effectively changing their fates. How does this affect Mystic Falls? Why does Klaus seem oddly protective of Damo...
5.2K 208 25
Nathan Salvatore, the middle brother, spent his life as a vampire, loving one girl. He also spent his human and vampire life standing between his bro...
318K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
490K 9.9K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...