Vincenzo

By CenCha-220

one shots on our sweetie and darling ♡ More

Reunion
Coming Back To You
Coming Back To You
Coming Back To You
Coming Back To You
Coming Back To You
Coming Back To You

Test

627 12 0
By CenCha-220

"Let's go!!!,"Hong Cha young jumped in excitement.

"byeonhosanim, what happened?" Vincenzo asked, looking at her in confusion. He stared at her while she did her little victory dance. He shook his head at her childish behavior. He smiled a little, looking at her cute expressions, but that smile did not last for long.

"Come here, look at this article!" She exclaimed.

His eyes widen as he reads through the article.

"It's time I take my revenge, HAHA." Hong Cha threw an evil laugh at him while stretching her arms, getting ready to attack.

"R-revenge?" Vincenzo asked, staring at her. "I don't remember hitting you that hard."

"Well, too bad, I'm not as nice as you,"

"Ughh, whatever, let's get this over with." Vincenzo closed his eyes, ready to be flicked.

Hong Cha Young kept trying to find the best place to flick him on. She didn't realize how close she got to him while trying to find where to aim. And just when she was about to flick him, she realized their closeness. She took a step closer to him unknowingly, being lost in him.

"Byeonhosanim enough with the warm up..." he said as he slowly opened his eyes, only to see her staring at him so intently.

Minutes went by, but their eyes were still locked. Both were aware of their closeness, yet neither of them took a step back.

Breaking the eye lock, Vincenzo eyes went to her lips. Getting closer and closer to her lips until they were only inches apart. She closed her eyes, waiting for him to make a move. He then too closed his eyes and just when their lips were about to touch... BOOM, Mr Nam came running in.

"Byeonhosanim!!!!" He yelled, but thankfully, he didn't see them, as he tripped on his bicycle and landed straight to the gorund.

Both were startled by the noise, causing them to come back to reality, Hong Cha Young's eyes widened as she realized how close both of them were. Her first reflex to the situation was to hit Vincenzo's head, pushing him away. Vincenzo was still in shock as she speed walks to her table and picked up her bunny stick, pretending to play with it.

"Ahhh... I-I th-think I have a c-concussion.." Vincenzo stuttered, holding his head, pretending it hurt.

"C-come on.. I didn't even h-hit you that hard..." She said, trying to talk normally, yet she couldn't even look at him. Both stood there awkwardly, completely ignoring Mr Nam.

"Ahhh!" Mr Nam held his knee in pain, gaining the attention of both of them.

"What happened, Mr Nam? Are you okay?" Hong Cha young asked, realizing his presence.

"Forget about being okay! Guess what?" He stood up still rubbing his knee.

"What?"

"Jan han seok got shot while hunting with his brother. His condition is unknown, but all we know right now is that he is in the hospital."

Getting into serious mode, Cha Young came closer to Mr Nam, "You said he went with his brother..?"

"Yes!"

"There is no way this was an accident.." Vincenzo came near them.

"Which means there's a war. A WAR between the JANG BROTHERS!" She exclaimed, looking at Vincenzo, but suddenly lowered her gaze remembering the incident which occurred a couple of minutes ago.

He, too, looked at her and then looked away awkwardly. Mr Nam, who noticed this unusual behavior between the too asked jokingly, "Why do you too look like teenagers who just had their first kiss?!"

They both looked at each other in shock but then immediately looked away.

"I-I have to go somewhere..." Cha Young said, picking up her bag and instantly leaving.

"Me-me t-too." Vincenzo walked out.

Mr Nam looked at both, confused. But shrugged it off, also leaving to get ready for his 500th blind date.

........

"B-Byeonhosanim.." Vincenzo called Hong Cha young from behind at the parking lot.

"Where are you going..." he scratched his head.

"Home.." she slowly responded.

"Ohh, I see... while umm then see you.." He said awkwardly, still standing there.

"Okay then, bye..." She said, waiting for him to go so she can get in her car.

"Bye.." he was still standing there.

"Bye!" She said in a louder tone, indicating to him that she's leaving.

"Ummm, byee..." he said again, not moving an inch.

She stood there for a couple of minutes, waiting for him to go. But feeling like he would stand there forever, she reached out to the door of her car.

"Wait, byeonhosanim.." he held her hand, preventing her from opening her door.

"We should.... umm, have a drink together. You know it's been a while, so.." he asked, being nervous that she would say no.

Hong Cha Young smiled at how nervous he was to just ask her for a drink, "Sure!" she said, smiling.

The awkwardness from her side was gone, making Vincenzo feel more comfortable.

..............
(Hong Cha Young's house)

"Cheers!" They both clicked their bowls of makgeolli.

This was their 7th bottle, and by now, they both were extremely drunk.

"Byeonhosanim..." a drunk Vincenzo called her.

"Ne..." she replied, lifting her head up from the table.

"Mianheyo..." he said, not looking at her intense gaze.

"Weoyo.."

"I made you so awkward back there at the office.." he said cutely.

"Aaah... gwaenchanhayo" Hong Cha put her head back on the table.

"We were just lost in the heat of the moment." She said casually.

"While I don't know if it was because of the heat of the moment or because I... I have feelings for you...." This time, he looked at her intensely.

She looked up at him.

"You know what!" He stood up with zero balance. "Let's put this up to test like you did last time."

"Test..?"

He nodded cutely, almost tripping over his own chair.

"Okay!" She said in a loud voice. " It's test time!!"

"I'm going to come close to you like we were in the office, and let's see if I feel the same like I did before. If I am able to stay that close to you for 10 seconds without without feeling the way I did before, that means I only felt that way because of the heat of the moment."

"Got it!" Hong Cha young standing up also with zero balance.

Vincenzo comes closer to her, standing in front of her just like they were in the office, yet they were as close like that time. His intense gaze gave her butterflies. It had been more than 10 seconds, but none of them took a step back. They continued looking at each other until a minute or 2 passed

"Well maybe it was just the heat of the moment..." He said casually, taking a step back.

"Wait..!" She said, stopping him from sitting back down. She looked at her fingers, fidgeting them, "You were closer to me in the office." She said in a low voice but still audible.

"Hmm?"

He walked towards her. "Should we try again then... this time, closer."

She instantly nodded, making him chuckle. Even in his drunk state, he could tell Hong Cha Young's intentions.

"We need an accurate result so we don't have to do tests like this again.. you know what I mean..?" She said nervously

"Okay, then let's do it. But this time, for 1 mintue, so that the results can be more accurate as you said."

"Okie!"She said cutely, nodding her head in excitement.

This time, he came way closer to her than before. There was no room in between the both of them. They stared at each other intensely. That one minute turned into many minutes.

"You know something that would make this test more accurate..?" She whispered, not moving an inch."

"Hmm..?"

"If you came closer to my lips like how you did in the office. If we pass that test, then we are clear!"

He looked at her one last time before shifting his gaze to her lips. He came closer and closer to her lips. They both closed their eyes when their lips were less than an inch away from each other.

And just when their lips were about to touch, Hong Cha Young opened her eyes. "I think we're good now, right?" She asked, making him open his eyes.

"It's been a while. You seem normal, so I think u passed the test!" She said, moving a little away from him.

She smiled at him cutely and was about to move away, but he held her waist, pulling her closer. "I think I need more time to determine whether I passed or not."

"Hmm?" She looked at him confused while he brought his face extremely close to hers.

"I might have to do more than just stand close to you, to find out my feelings..." He said softly, just before crashing her lips with his.

Being shocked was the last thing she was going to do. She instantly replied to his kiss by pulling him closer, kissing him back. Her one hand was on his shoulder, while the other was on his neck, gripping his shirt.

On the other hand, Vincenzo's one hand was on her waist while the other one was on her neck. They both kissed each other, long forgotten about the "test." They parted ways to catch some breath.

"Byeonhosanim..." he said in a low voice, looking down, yet his hand still rested on her waist and neck.

"Hmm.." she also lowered his gaze.

"I might have the test result now..." he said in a low voice, still audible, though.

"No, I think you need some more time to get a better result." She said just before sealing their lips into a passionate yet cute kiss.

Their kiss lasted her a couple of minutes, followed by some short ones and a couple of long ones. After a huge make out, they finally parted, being all sober.

"I think it's late now, I should head home. You seem tired, and we both are too drunk." He said awkwardly, still not looking at her.

"Exactly, you're too drunk to go home." She said in a low voice.

"Then.."

"Then you should stay here for the night." She quickly said, taking the chance.

"Should I...?" He asked, finally looking at her face.

They were still in the same position as they were while kissing.

"You should.." she said, looking back at him.

They stayed like that for a few second until Hong Cha Young hesitantly hugged him. She kept her head off his chest. She had to admit, despite being awkward at times due to their new feelings for each other, his vibe was extremely comforting, and more than that, his chest was. And just like that, she fell asleep right on his chest as he kept looking at her adoring her and their new fond relationship

_____________

Okay, omg! I did it.

I watched Vincenzo last April, and I remember being the most happiest person after watching it. Like I became so obsessed over it. I didn't want to write any stories initially as suring that time I was writing a story for another drama and its didn't seem to be going good as I kind of go bored of writing about that drama. That's why I thought that if I started to write for Vincenzo, I would get bored of it too. And I thought that there was no point in writing something I wouldn't finish. Cuz idk about you guys, but I hate it when writers leave stories hanging. And cuz I did it once with my
other story, I didn't want to do it again for Vincenzo. But at this point, I can't resist but to write about our vincha couple. It's been a year, and I am still so obsessed with it, which means I am definitely not going anywhere. Imma stay here and put my thoughts into writing. Even though there aren't many Vincenzo ff readers left, I want to do this because there aren't many Vincenzo ffs out there, and I need vincha content until hopefully season 2 comes out. Especially after seeing the Song Joong Ki's cameo in queen of tears, I can not wait any longer for Vincenzo season. Also, I heard they are adding 2 more episodes to queen of tears cuz its been really popular, so I really hope that with that, they have another cameo of both vincha in it. If these ppl aren't gonna make a season 2, they need to give us some cute moment of our vincha couple at least. That's the least they can do for us dying fans. Anyway, I hope many ppl read this story despite there being only a few out there. And if this story doesn't reach too many people, then it's still okay because I will continue to write for the few ppl here, and mainly for myself.

♡♡♡♡

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 1.9K 20
❗❗🔞🔞🔞 Rosey Esther seorang gadis yang berjumpa seorang lelaki misterius yang mencintai Rosey dalam diam. Bekerja sebagai seorang akauntan disebuah...
151K 5.1K 68
#2 in pranushka #6 in pranushka on 19/02/2022 "What the hell Pranav? I got to know about this, just the time you got to know. You don't have to beha...
53.4K 1.4K 35
A typical marriage between a sociopath and a psychopath -inspired by Britney's songs [Two broken souls scarred with the wounds from their demons, p...
37.2K 1.1K 25
In the heart-pounding thriller "Oblivion," follow the courageous journey of Park Saenarae, a determined young woman driven by an insatiable thirst fo...