๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š.

By Realist_Jesss

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... More

๐š‚๐šข๐š—๐š˜๐š™๐šœ๐š’๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
01| ๐™ฐ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
02| ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š„๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›
03| ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š‹๐š˜๐š›
04| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—
05| ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
06| ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
07| ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
08| ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
09| ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
10| ๐™ฐ ๐š“๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ
11| ๐™พ๐š›๐š™๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—
12| ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘
13| ๐™ฐ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
14| ๐™ณ๐™ผ๐š‰
15| ๐™ป๐š’๐šŠ๐š›
16| ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
17| ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š?!
18| ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
19| ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š
20| ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
21| ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š
22| ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š’'๐šœ
23| ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
24| ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ.
25| ๐™ด๐šก๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
26| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š
27| ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ
28| ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šœ?
29| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
30| ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ
32| ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
33| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
Graduate๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽ“
34| ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ

31| ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›

120 6 13
By Realist_Jesss

  The world always found ways to leave me either stunned, depressed, angry, or a good combination of all 3.

I was lying on my bed staring at my ceiling absentmindedly.

Fuck family issues, fuck ex-best friends, fuck ex-boyfriends, fuck my attackers, fuck Kai and most of all fuck my life.

Although out of all those which I've begun to learn to overcome Kai's whole existence was like a fresh wound.

I think back to earlier tonight and wince at the painful memory.

"I don't feel anything for you other than friendship but now even that's gone too"

I was still trying to figure out whether I was in the wrong completely tonight or not and where it all went wrong.

I had left early and had been sulking while Kai had just got back a few minutes prior to now after probably having the time of his fucking life.

I can't even imagine what school would be like after all this shit when Monday comes.

suddenly out of nowhere, I get a phone call startling me and pulling me out of my thoughts. I grab my phone and take glance at the caller.

I wish I never did.

The contact name makes my heart drop and anger floods my veins. Kai was batshit crazy if he thinks I would pick up the phone after the way he had spoken to me tonight. I quickly decline but immediately the phone rings again.

I decline for the second time without wasting another thought and contemplate all the reasons why he would possibly be calling at 1:00 after the party.

What the fuck is going on. He was the one who had stated that we should stay away from each other.

although despite my anger for him right now some part of me deep down just wanted to talk shit out and be with him again even if we were just friends or if it was all for pretend.

The phone rings again and I decide to pick it up after a few rings. I don't know what he has to say but the curiosity was killing me.

the phone is silent on the other end for just a second as if he can't believe I finally picked up but then it goes downhill from there.

"Summer please- I-I don't know what to do he's all I have left", he says his voice panicked and strained.

Immediately I'm alert and worried.

"Oh my God, what's going on?", I ask urgently

"Its-It's...I can't breathe", he says inhaling deeply without exhaling.

"Ok I'm on my way", I say not wasting any time

I don't put on anything ignoring the fact that I'm in only pajama shorts and a loose-cropped top.

I can feel my heart beating out of my chest and I find myself praying for Kai to be ok, what he did earlier tonight was currently non-existent. I just wanted him to be ok

I knock loudly on the door but immediately notice it's already open so I storm inside to the point where I'm almost running.

I don't get very far inside the house when I see Kai on the floor by his uncle trying to hold him up while he is unconscious.

I cover my mouth with my hand my eyes widening from how terrible Mr. Morgan looked. His lips were chapped and he was extremely sweaty his skin taking on a yellowish pale look.

Kai also looked a mess, his eyes wide and panicked and his whole demeanor distressed and tired. He was breathing extremely heavily and seemed to be having what looked like a not-too-severe semi-panic attack.

Suddenly Kai notices me and we lock eyes causing me to come to my own senses and take control of the situation.

I head over to him and focus on trying to calm him down.

Placing my hands on both his shoulders I start trying to get him to focus on something.

"Hey hey look into my eyes", I tell him.

He obeys without question and I notice he immediately relaxes a bit.

"What color are my eyes?", I ask him hoping for him to calm down enough to genuinely answer my question.

he looks at them his eyes a bit unstable but then his eyes stay in place and lock into mine.

"They- They're hazel...", he says finally inhaling and exhaling properly.

"Good yours are green", I reply back smiling calmly.

after that a good silent minute passes before he seems to have calmed down significantly.

"What happened?", I finally ask him letting go of his arms.

He looks down now avoiding eye contact most likely to keep from crying.

"I don't know I came home and found him like that, I already called 911 they should be here soon", he says his voice not too audible.

"I can't tell if he's breathing or not-"

"he's breathing", I say cutting him off reassuringly.

To be honest with you I wasn't too sure myself but he was still sweating a lot and dead people most likely don't sweat that much.

"How do you know?", he asks quickly looking at me with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"His body is extremely responsive to heat in other words-

although before I could respond we heard loud sirens and tires screeching.

My heart gets less heavy and relief floods my veins.

Immediately the 911 responders rush in with a stretcher putting Kai's uncle on it and swiftly take him out of the house.

one responder stays behind for a brief moment to talk to us.

"It looks completely like a stroke, to be honest, we're not sure if it's serious or not but it's best for you to wait till tomorrow to come to the hospital to check up on him since we have to do blood work and blood tests it'll take some time before you could actually see him", the responder says to Kai.

"we'll give you a call when we assess the basics stay awake for now if you can", they say.

Kai nods his head to this not saying a word.

I hope Mr. Morgan is ok for both his sake and Kai's. He truly is all he genuinely has left.

after the responder and the ambulance left the house was quiet and a bit depressing, so I decided to try and lift the mood a bit.

"You ever watch Scary Movie 2?", I ask glancing at Kai.

he smiles a bit some sadness still evident in his eyes. The sadness in his eyes makes me even more motivated to make him feel better.

"Only about 100 times", he says.

"Well it's about to be your 101th time watching it", I say grabbing and dragging his arm and making my way to the living room couch.

He laughs at this and I swear it's music to my ears.

I grab the spare fluffy blanket from the side of the couch and cover the both of us but keep my distance because, in the back of my mind, I can't forget what he said.

                                                                                  ***

we gradually inched closer to each other on the couch to the point of cuddling but both of us seemed to not mind or notice at all thanks to the movie.

We were about 45 minutes into the movie and we couldn't stop dying laughing at all the scenes, it's safe to say this was the best distraction.

although in the middle of us gasping for air Kai's phone loudly rings cutting the laughter off completely.

"I think it's from the hospital", Kai says removing his arm from my shoulder and sitting up all of a sudden nervous.

"go ahead and pick it up", I say encouraging him.

he picks it up wasting no time and puts it on speaker.

"Hello?", he says impatiently waiting.

"Yeah hello, this is Saints Hospital and we just wanted to let you know your uncle is completely fine and stable, we're just going to do some bloodwork and you'll be fine to see him tomorrow in the early afternoon", they say.

"Ok thank you so so much", Kai says hanging up the phone while his face is frozen despite the emotion in his voice.

Kai exhales a deep breath and I can see him tear up a bit.

I'm so happy for him that I rub his back in support of the overwhelming emotions he must be feeling right now.

he looks at me a bit startled by my touch but then proceeds to grab me to his chest hugging me tenderly.

"Thank you for all you've done tonight", he says his head snuggled in my neck.

"no problem, anything for you", Immediately I regret the words that come out of my mouth and remember his words yet again.

"I don't feel anything for you other than friendship but now even that's gone too"

I'm suddenly on alert despite the warm gratitude he's expressing to me right now because this hug felt different, and was going on for a bit too long to the point where I was scared he'd hear my heart rapidly beating.

I had forgotten this was all one-sided and that was my own mistake.

I tense up and He notices.

I pull back and lift the blanket off my lap standing up.

"I have to go", I say abruptly.

He looks at me his eyes lit up with an emotion that leaves me breathless.

"but the movie-", he starts.

"It's fine you should get some rest," I say shutting him down and about to walk away.

"Wait-", he grabs my wrist leaping up from the couch.

"What do you want Kai", I say a bit annoyed.

"I need you", he says making me freeze.

"I'm already here", I say.

"Not in that way", he says making me turn around slowly to meet his desperate eyes.

we stare at each other for a while in silence, he's sucking me in with his eyes but I can't fall for this trap not after tonight.

as if he could sense what was going on in my head he spoke up.

"I'm sorry for what happened at Rami's party", he says quickly.

"We did nothing in that closet I swear", he says making me startled.

"your shirt was unbuttoned though?", I say questioning him.

"I did that myself to trick you into thinking we did something", he says.

Trick me?

"Why the hell would you want to trick me?", I ask my anger rising a bit.

"I wanted to push you away, you were right I was scared", he says looking into my eyes with a pitiful look.

I wanted to say "I told you so" but this wasn't the right time.

Instead, I inhale the tension suffocating me in the best way

"After Vera, I didn't want to fall for anybody and I was scared as hell when I realized I started caring for you in a way that was the furthest thing from friendship," he says making my heart ache.

"I know I said that we should stay away from each other but I don't think it's sanely possible for me to to stay away from you". He says.

So this wasn't one-sided. I couldn't ignore how happy I was feeling but I still had to keep my facade up.

"When I saw you in that outfit I knew I was screwed, you had me in your clutches", he says a small smile making its way onto his face.

I start thinking back to when he started acting weird in the car ride after seeing me and start laughing.

"Were you really that weak in the knees, am I that powerful?", I say my laughter echoing around the living room.

He moves closer to me till we're face to face and I stop laughing because nothing is funny anymore.

"You said it yourself, it's hard to not fall for someone like you", he says sincerely looking into my eyes.

the emotion in his eyes was now much clearer than ever. Desire, lust, and everything else unholy.

Our faces gravitate toward each other and I stare at his lips while he hungrily stares at mine.

Before we proceed I can't help but wonder what would happen to our plan and what he thinks about this new revelation.

"Wait doesn't this ruin our entire plan, we said to leave our feelings at the door", I say tensely waiting for his reaction to my statement.

"Fuck the door", he says his voice just above a whisper and his eyes clouded.

Immediately as if the desire in his eyes was uncontrollable he smashes his lips unto mine grabbing my waist impossibly closer to his.

My eyes almost roll back to my fucking head from how good everything feels. His hands, his lips,  his tongue everything just felt like a blur.

It's as if all the tension between us disappears and we let loose getting lost in each other.

we stumble back and I straddle Kai on the couch his hand still around my waist and our lips never disconnect.

It's as if we were both fighting for control we were both more dominating. At first, I let him have it.

His hands make their way up my shirt and he reaches for my bra slipping his hands under it, he then begins to massage my chest sensually making me moan.

His lips trail from my mouth to the sweet spot on my neck which he surprisingly and easily found. He nibbles a bit on it and I crumble moaning some more which he groans in response tickling my neck a bit from the vibration of his deep voice.

Now it was my turn to take control.

I pushed him away from me so he would be lying down underneath me while I looked down on him while still straddling him.

he looks up at me a bit confused but then gasps and groans when I slowly and passionately roll my hips on his lap hitting all the right places.

I roll them again continuously in a circular motion and when he is about to groan again I capture it with a kiss muffling it against my lips.

he wraps his hands around my waist tightly pressing me up against his groin and we continue making out his lips softer than fucking velvet or any of the satin I've ever slept on.

I never wanted it to end.

This was all so fucking hot but I knew we were going too far with how I had Kai panting and the noises coming from both of us.

although I wanted to go far because I wasn't the kind of girl who liked to wait anyway but suddenly I remembered Mr. Morgan's words.

"Wait", I say separating myself from his lips and quickly getting off his lap making him literally whine in annoyance.

"huh what is it", he says out of breath.

"Your uncle has cameras everywhere", I say deadpanning looking into Kai's eyes.

His eyes widen and he sits up running his hands through his hair to try and fix the mess.

"oh", he says in realization.

I slap his shoulder making him hiss.

"This is your house dumbass how can you be so reckless", I say yelling at him.

"Ouch don't blame me we can just delete the footage in his office when we're done", he says grabbing my waist back to him.

he starts to attack my neck again but I distance myself.

"Nah I'm tired not to mention I would feel bad going all the way when he's not in the house and on bedrest", I say making Kai groan frustratingly.

"You know I haven't gotten laid since being with you don't do this to meeeeee", he whines like a fucking child.

"You're gonna make me get the ick calm down", I say rolling my eyes.

the truth was I found it cute but I wasn't gonna admit that.

He straightens up and starts grumbling and muttering to himself.

"I can't believe earlier tonight I was crying for that son of a bitch now he ruined my time with you", he says huffing and puffing.

"Hey that's your uncle", I say laughing at him.

"Yeah Yeah whatever now I have to take a cold shower", he says still irritated.

"Yeah you go do that", I say waving him off and snuggling into the couch blanket my eyes droopy.

"wait...do you care to join me?", he asks.

"Shut the fuck up", I say to him.

he stomps up the stairs and continues to grumble some more.

I close my eyes and try and fall asleep... although I can't stop thinking about his offer only seconds after he said it.

the images of the shower water keep flashing in my head.

my eyes open up with a snap and I spring up and make my way to the stairs.

"WAIT UP!", I yell running up and seeing his grinning face at the top of the long staircase.

I could get used to this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yall this is one of the longest chapters I've ever done in any book how'd you like it? THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. WRITING THIS WAS AWKWARD, FUN AND EXCITING STAY TUNED FOR EVEN MORE FUN AND DRAMA. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 268 24
Avery Turner, a perfectionist with a double life, and Kyran Drake, a charismatic boy with secrets, find their fates intertwined when their secrets th...
15.1K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
284K 7.8K 34
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
1.5M 42.5K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...