๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž สธแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑหข หฃ...

By DeadGhosy

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž๐
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ
๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐†๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ

477 25 0
By DeadGhosy

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: STAY ALIVE!

DAMNIT, you picked up Caine up without no trouble. "Caine. He's coming soon, okay? I have to feed you so you can have strength." You said quickly, immediately you kicked the door that was closed. You sit Caine down who groaned, his jet black hair covering his slight pale tanned face. You sighed going through anything to find him something to eat. You found a damn apple, and it was a close enough meal for the malnourished man on the ground who was breathing heavily. You sat by the weak male, feeding his gently.

Caine cooperated wonderfully, opening his mouth willingly towards you. After feeding the poor male, you and him immediately grabbed a water bottle in the fridge. You took the turn to drink the water, then turning the bottle of water towards the jet black haired male who agreeably drunk most of the water. After for a few seconds, it seemed as if Caine looks better.

That made you smile. But you got up, helping Caine up as well who softly groaned based off his stitches. If you want to protect Caine this time, you might as well put him somewhere. You placed the slight weak boy in the bathroom, you gave him a small knife while you held a good sized knife.

You were more experienced with knives than Caine and Aido combined. "You sure..WHEEZE you'll be okay?..." Caine says with a cough in the middle of words. "Caine...you know how I am." You said with a ghost smile. Cain only nodded with a slight chuckle, you chuckled before you heard a door opening down the far hall.

"He's here...."

CAINE GROANED SOFTLY, seeing you exit the bathroom gripping the knife in your hand. He was worried, he didn't care if you were skilled or not in killing people. Clearly aido could've had a drug hidden in his pocket and drug you when the chances are clear. At the thought, Caine tried to stand up on his own to only fall slightly on his knees. He scoffed, gripping the dammed sink by him. He used it as leverage to stand up to his height.

Then there was a crash, the crash startled the poor weak male who stumbled onto the ground again. He groaned, placing his hands in a push up formation. Pushing himself up and generally walking slowly, there were grunts and thrash noises made on the other side of the door he was on. As the jet black haired male opened the door, there he seen you fending off the crazed brown haired male.

The male was ontop of you whilst you grabbed the hand that was inching towards your face with a knife. You weren't sure how the fuck aido got strong as well, but it didn't matter as you wanted this fucker to die. You kicked him off you, using the same ole tactic. He skidded across the floor, getting up immediately to stab you. You got up quickly, moving back as he slashed the air on where your steps use to be. Caine got nervous, grabbing a vase and slowly moving behind aido who you kicked away from you.

As Aido bumped into Caine, the grey eyed male bumped his head against the wall and slumped against it as well. Everything went silent as you and Aido paused to see the useless male knocked out. "Oh!" Aido says shocked. But that was before you did a spinning kick to his face, knocking him down. Aido spin just in time to avoid the strong curb stomp on the ground, a vein was bursting from your head and hands. "Stay still dammit!" You yell, chasing after the male. Aido only laughed as he dodged you like a child, "never!!" He yelled.

He thrown vases and pictures at you, you effortlessly dodged some of them. Some of them you high kicked away before throwing your knife at Aido. Aido couldn't dodge in time as his cheek got cut. Some hair pieces fell as well. Aido grabbed the knife without hesitation, you clicked your tongue and moved back a bit. Aido smiled and ran towards you. Again he slashed the air. He cut you up a little on your sides, but it wasn't deep as you kept dodging it.

You dodge until you kicked him in his gut for revenge for all the gut kicks you received from him beforehand of this situation. The brown haired male gags, holding his stomach in pain. You then knee his head, it was clear it did damage as he held his head. Dropping the knife, you grabbed it and flung it away from the male. But the short male didn't give up, tackling you to the ground. Basically straddling you as his hands grip around your throat.

Air exits out slowly as you clawed at his hand, you clawed deeply before clawing at Aido's face. Aido screamed out a painful scream, his eye bleeding in where you scratched him before kicking him full off you with a horse kick. Thank god your nails grown out while being tied up. You ran for the knife only for aido to push you aside and grab it himself. You click your tongue in disapproval. Aido smiled waving the knife mocking you that he got it first. It repeated itself with you dodging him trying to stab or slash you again.

You thrown everything you could, a small table, lamp, anything. Of course it did aim perfectly at his head. But aido was too crazed to stop. As you turned around, your senses went crazy as you turn to see Aido ready to stab the life out of you. Immediately you dodged the hand that held the sharp blade, aido grinned crazily. There was no time for talking as you swiftly kicked his knee in.

Aido groaned in pain before slicing your wrist. You didn't groan in pain, you only grabbed Aido from his neck. Pinning him down as you stabbed his hand into the counter beside the two of you. Aido yelled in pain, trying to pull his hand from the knife. Even gripping the handle, but you plunged it so deep into his hand that it was hard to pull it out. You had a dark smile, you slammed the crazed boy's head into the counter 3 times before pulling the knife out swiftly.

With a flash of a light, Aido's neck felt light, blood pour down from his neck. He gripped his neck with a smile, a crazy smile at how he felt your cut. Your cut that's gonna end his life. As he griped his neck he fell onto his knees, and then onto his back. You only stepped on his chest, stabbing his stomach and slicing it down. "Hope you like torture for dinner..." you say glancing towards a knocked out Caine. You sighed and looked around finding a phone and calling the cops and June.

"Cause I hope you burn in hell with it...."

POLICE SIRENS WERE HEARD, you stood over the bleeding body of aido who held a crazy smile. He failed to kill you and Caine. He gagged on his blood as cops come in, taking you and Caine from the dammed house. June was outside crying with your mother. Your mother smiled, you reminded her of herself. Killing for ones she loved. Caine was sent to the hospital, whilst you were in a questioning office in the police department. They asked you what happened and you told them every single thing. You didn't say anything about killing people beforehand, even if your mother could easily bail you out. It wasn't worth spending money of a simple murder.

It's been weeks after Caine's recent recovery and release, you met him outside of the hospital with June and Leon who smiled holding up posters to say how they missed him. Immediately when the grey eyed male saw you, he ran towards your gripping your head close to his neck. A soft warm breath on your neck as his arm wraps around your waist. You relaxed in his touch, and he relaxed in yours. Before you knew it, he gripped your face and pressed his lips against yours.

Your eyes widen as June dropped her jaw, Leon was shocked too before pushing the girl's jaw back up. Your eyes closed along with Caine's who pressed deeper in the loving kiss. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders whilst Caine changed his hand placements and put them on your hips.

He smiled during the soft kiss, rocking you both side to side. He finally breaks the kiss, the two of you out of breath. He rubbed your cheek, having his huge hand cup one side of your face. His smile was soft with love, kissing you one last time on your forehead. You smiled softly, relaxing in his touch.

"We made it...."

"We did...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 866 49
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—โ€ง๐š—๐š’๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šข๐š๐šŽ /หŒ๐š‹ษ’๐š—๐š’ ษ™๐š— หˆ๐š”๐š•๐šŠษช๐š $...
17.9K 941 9
โ”€โ”€ ๐€๐’๐’๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐!๐Œ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐˜๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„!๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„ ใ€Œ "๐€๐ก, ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง." "๐˜-๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
8.8K 552 24
โ- ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”, ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’†? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ.โž
232K 9.9K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...