π—žπ—”π—œπ—­π—˜π—‘. β €β €β €β €β €fpe. onesh...

By -HIIKARIv

β € ━━ ❝ πŠπ€πˆπ™π„π ❞ β €β € ↝ var! fpe 𝗫 reader - oneshots ⠀⠀━ 𝐅𝐏𝐄 𝘧𝘧. ⠀⠀𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, i make onesho... More

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 . β €closed
β”β”β”β”β”π—’π—Ÿπ—œπ—©π—˜π—₯
𝐒. pond.
𝐒𝐒. confession.
β”β”β”β”β”π—¦π—žπ—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿ
𝐒. elysian.
β”β”β”β”β”π—£π—’π—Ÿπ—¬

𝐒. tiresome.

998 20 38
By -HIIKARIv

CLAIRE x F! reader x ENGEL

apocalypse au.

hey! mind helping me get
food outside? you're totally
not helping.

in which, the trio was demanded
to get food outside for running out
of supplies.

⠀⠀⠀⠀SNEAKILY GOING THROUGH THE VENTILATION OF THE SUPERMARKET, engel managed to unscrew the nails, revealing white tiles beneath them. helping each other to go down, a soft thud was heard after engel. "dude, be careful about your steps." claire glared at the male teenager, adjusting her eco bag. "it's not his fault. he was the last to go down." [name] mumbled before roaming the whole supermarket that was still clearly working.

the place was a huge ruckus, you thought to yourself. but you wouldn't be too shocked despite the virus spread and infected the whole town which caused the people to go bizzare and eat their own beings. for all that, you were grateful your father taught you tricks or how to defend one's self before this disaster began.

"why do they always command us but not the other students?" engel started while sliding the relief goods and cans in his backpack. "probably because we're the ones who were taught to do self defense or taekwondo." claire responded, exploring the super market. "isn't skell and oliver too?" you added, joining in the convo. "yeah but they're mostly busy with technology and stuff, especially when they know where we go." the girl explained, checking the nutrition facts each.

after some good collecting, you three made your way to the exit leisurely, hurriedly crouching on your way to the paper school. even the sign of it was destroyed, what a tragic way to stay.

entering the demolished building with the entry route of the school, you guys were met by a few brainwashed living dead people, but they were not that difficult to defeat. so you three made your way to the second floor of the building.

finally arriving at your destination, you quickly took the keys in your pocket and rotated the object in the knob's slot. you then hurriedly went in the classroom only to be met by a few people. well, oliver, edward, zip, abbie, lana, and other survivors.

"brought the relief goods?" the boy on the desk chair spoke, also known as oliver. you glared at him and threw your eco bag on his lap, taking off a few accessories on your waist. "and.. where's our thank you?" claire crossed her arms, who was clearly talking to oliver. "uh, thanks?" he spoke, placing the eco bag beside him before facing the several televisions behind him.

on the other hand, engel was so pissed at the response from the boy, but he can't do anything about it as it could lead to a substandard situation or a huge trouble that could possibly lead to kicking him out.

after a tiresome day, you sit yourself in one of the corners of the wall, resting your whole body on the block behind you. "tired?" a male voice inquired, getting the impression of someone sitting next to you. "what do you expect. we walked far away from the supermarket, back and fourth, back and fourth and so on." you chuckled weakly. "fair." he smiled a little before placing his head on your shoulder.

"care to join in?" a girl said sassily, beaming your head up only to reveal claire. "sure." you muttered, getting a smile in return before the girl lying her whole head on your lap. "eww, imagine doing pda here!" edward puked rainbow before going towards his circle of friends. "shut up edward. you're just jealous." claire answered before shrugging comfortably on your thighs.

both of them finally dozed off after a few minutes. "i couldn't even imagine sleeping that fast." you chuckled lightly, not wanting to wake them up as it could result a huge scolding from the girl on your lap.

"goodnight." you pressed your lips on their forehead before dozing off with them.

tomorrow would be a long day for sure.

"whoa, that was short." the silhouette stared at the book shockingly.

"uh... [name]?" they glared at their figure before realizing [name] was dumbstrucked.

"oof." they cackled before disappearing into thin air.

REQ byFPE-Lover
──────
───────⠀⠀⠀⠀

sorry if it was short and rushed!!

i kinda lost motivation help me 😭🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...