Returning to Your World ❤️

By Random_fanfixx

This story starts after 20 year's leap. Here Tanuja's face is same as Tanu and here Rishi would be informed b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

96 10 16
By Random_fanfixx

Holding Rishi lean by her one shoulder, Tanu pressed the bell of the Bedi house.
Manpreet has already informed of Tanu's arrival and that's why Ahaana immediately came down and opened the door but she got worried to see Rishi's condition.

Ahana: Rishi!

She held him by other shoulder. Rishi slightly looked at her and winked and Ahana then understood that it was plan of Rishi.
Both took them towards the Sofa kept in the living room.
All other family members came out and became happy seeing Tanu in the house.
They made them lay Rishi on the couch.

Tanu: Sir ap ...ap aj please aram kijiye, aur bilkul tension mat lijiye mai meeting postpone Kara dugi.

Rishi held his head and dramatically started to speak.

Rishi: Sar fata jaa raha hai, koi adrak wali chai dedo.

John: Mai abhi laya sir.

Rishi: Nahi John! Tu coffee acchi banata hai Chai nahi.

Rano: toh mai...

Rishi denied her through his eyes and signalled towards Tanu.

Rano: Nahi...nahi mai nahi, Maine bohot saalon se actually chai banaiee nahi hai.

Ahana: ma..mai bana deti par mujhe Rishi ki medicines dhundhni hai.

Divya: aur mujhe toh maagiee ke alawa kuch ata he nahi hai.

Tanu: agar ap sab bura mane toh mai bana du?

Rishi: tum kyu takleef le rahi ho?

Tanu: sir ek chai banane mein kaisi takleef! Kitchen kaha hai?

Ahana: par...

Tanu: please...ap sir ki davaiya dhudh dijiye, mai tab tak chai bana deti hu.

Ahana noded her head in yes and then John took her towards the kitchen.

Rishi immediately sat straight while blowing out the air from his mouth.

Ahana: Rishi...Dee ke mu se ye ap ap suna nahi jaa raha, Dee toh mujhe datati huee he acchi lagti hai.

Rishi: haa ...mujhe bhi ye sir, sir bada ajeeb lag raha hai, par agar usse Rishi bolne boluga toh pata nahi kya sochegi?

Smilee: lekin jo bhi ho, maasi jitni photo mein sundar lagti hai uss se kaiee Guna zyada real mein sundar hai.

Rishi: vo toh hai..

After sometime Nakul saw Tanu coming and alerted Rishi.

Nakul: Chuts...Chachi aa rahi hai.

Rishi again held his head and layed lazily on the couch pretending to be in pain.
Tanu came and gave Rishi the tea. She had brought tea for everyone.
She gave to everyone and everyone took its sips.

As soon as Rishi took the first sip his eyes got immediately closed, after long time he hand felt Tanu's essense.

Rishi: I missed it!

Tanu: jee?

All looked at her while getting scared.

Rishi: I...I mean...mujhe isi chai ki zarurat thi. Kaafi samay baad ye swaad mu mein aya hai.

Tanu: kaafi samay baad matalab?

Rishi smiled.

Rishi: aisi chai meri biwi banati thi.

Tanu: apki... biwi?

Ahana: (remembering Tanu) meri Tanu di...

Tanu: unka bhi naam Tanu tha?

Rishi looked at Tanu.

Rishi: haa...ussi ka naam Tanu tha.

Raj: mere Rishi ki jaan bachate bachate...mere Rishi ki jaan chali gaiee.

Tanu: matalab?

Divya: matalab Rishi ki jaan bachane keliye Tanu ne apni Jaan dedi.

Tanuja felt an attachment with the story.

Rishi: par jab vo jaa rahi thi usne mujhse ek waada kiya tha...

She looked at him

Tanu: kaisa wada?

Rishi: ki vo lautkar aayegi.

Tanuja again started remembering some blurred images in which a girl was seen saying.

"Aj agar bhagwan bhi mujhe apne pass bula le na toh mai vaha se bhi tumhare pass aa jaugi, uss duniya ko iss duniya mein le aaugi, dubara janam lungi...tumhare liye...tumhare pyaar keliye"

She held her head as she was feeling dizzy, She widened her eyes to make them not get blurred.

Rishi looked at her.

Rishi: Tanuja! Tum theekh ho na?

Tanu: h..haa..haa mai theekh hu sir...bas vo...

Smilee: kya?

Tanu: sir vo mai...puchna chahti thi ki...ki kya aaj bhi apko Tanu ka intezar hai?

Rishi: Ek Tanu ka intezar he toh hai...jisne aj tak mujhe zinda rakha hai.

Tanuja felt touched by his words and unknowingly her eyes developed tears. She became confused but probably it was her soul that was so touched by Rishi's love.
But her tears once again proved Rishi that her soul also was waiting for their reunion.

Rishi: mujhe accha lag raha hai...kuch kaam kar le.

Tanu: par sir meeting toh cancel ho gaiee.

Rishi: koi baat nahi...hum Ghar ki study mein kaam kar lenge, dusre projects pe.

Tanuja noded and then both left towards the study.

"Rishi's Study"

Hours passed, Tanuja deeply got engrossed into her work, she didn't even realised that Rishi was admiring her all the while she was working and then he slowly slowly drifted into the sleep.
It was evening now, around 7 pm. Tanuja lifted her head to Ask Rishi for something when her eyes got stucked on his innocently sleeping face. It was looking more adorable in the moonlight coming from the window.
She got up and walked towards him. She took out his specks and kept them aside. She again looked at his face, that seemed very much in peace today. She smiled and was about to move away when his lips mumbled her name.

Rishi: Tanu!

Tanuja again looked at him, she thought his taking his wife's name unaware of the fact that she is his Tanu.

Tanu: apki Tanu bohot lucky hai sir , kyu ki aap uss se bohot pyaar karte hai...unta ki 20 saal guzar gaye par apne kisi aur ke taraf mud ke nahi dekha aur uska intezar Kiya.

But then Tanuja became suprised on realising what she said.

Tanu: (pov) 20 saal wali baat toh sir ne mujhe bataiee he nahi...phir mujhe kaise pata?

Her phone started ringing.
She looked at the caller ID, it was Rinki. Rishi woke listening the voice of Tanu's phone.
She turned around picking the call.

Tanu: haa Rinki bol.

Rinki: kaha hai tu? Tere duty hours toh khatam hogye hai na?

Tanu: haa vo kaam mein dhyaan nahi raha. Bas nikal he Rahi hu.

Rinki : jaldi aa.

She ended the call.

She again turned around to tell Rishi and meanwhile he too got up, they were a little close and hence Tanu bumped with Rishi, Rishi lost his balance and accidentally sat on the chair and Tanu accidentally sat on his lap.
Both looked into eachother's eyes and became lost.

They were knocked out when Tanu's phone again rang. Both felt awkward and Tanu tried to get up but her hairs got entangled with Rishi's locket (that Tanu use to wear in her previous birth).
She tried to remove it but it wasn't getting detached.

Rishi: tum...tum phone uthao...mai ye nikalta hu.

Tanu noded and she picked the call and eventually it went on speaker.
They both heard someone yelling at Tanuja's name and Tanuja became scared but Rishi got angry.

.

.

Next Chapter: Tanuja's Miseries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
18.5K 987 26
What if Anika,Gauri and Saumya and Oberoi sisters and Shivaay,omkara and rudra are Kapoor brother's....they revenge from oberoi sisters and their mot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
410K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...