๐™พ๐šž๐š› ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ |...

By taegyumyloves

requests are always open! oneshots can be fluff, angst and Smut sometimes More

๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ!!
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐.
๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐จ๐ญ ๐€๐ง ๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ.
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ(i wish it doesn't end)
๐ˆ ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐” ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐”๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž
๐ˆ ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐” ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž
๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐”๐ซ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐”๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ž๐ก ๐๐จ! ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐‡๐š๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ก๐ž๐š!

๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

225 10 45
By taegyumyloves

Its kinda funny how I think of my oneshots so quickly but I can't on thc sorry😭

Inspo: Let The World Burn by Chris Grey

Angst(no major deaths)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He shouldn't have fallen in love, he shouldn't have stayed away from the person who caught his interest. But alas beomgyu decided with his heart and not his brain.

Kang Taehyun, his first true love that gave him so much joy in life but later on shatter it and give sorrows to his heart. He remembers how they would play with each other on beomgyus backyard, singing songs.

Beomgyu could only look out his backyard to see just a backyard, not a place of joy they once made it out to be. Beomgyu looks around his house and he feels the empty atmosphere, the once bright living room felt dull.

Once he woke up with angel next to him smiling as they share teasing kisses, turned to an empty bed greeting him with suffocating feeling in the air.

Taehyun was a kind guy, he puts others before himself and beomgyu admired how selfless he was... Until he didn't...

It all started on a walk to the park. beomgyu wanted to play the guitar and have taehyun sing for him, they were holding hands sharing kisses here and there until they were hit by a radioactive substance, when beomgyu immediately checked if the younger was ok. Taehyuns eyes glowed and he collapsed.

Beomgyu immediately went to his aid but he pauses when he saw taehyun touch the ground and vines grew out of it, they look at each other in confusion.

Taehyun touched the ground again and more vines grew, taehyuns eyes sparkled and he gave beomgyu the brightest smile.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠!"

The younger exclaimed, it was still quite unbelievable to say the least but he was happy if the younger was happy.

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Beomgyu regrets that walk, why?. Because ever since taehyun got that power he's been out protecting citizens everyday, not even spending time with his boyfriend. Beomgyu was happy that the younger was protecting the city but is it really hard for him to share a time with beomgyu?..

Whenever taehyun got home he was too tired for anything, not even a talk or cuddles. Beomgyu frowns each time because taehyun wasn't saying I love you anymore, it hurts.

When taehyun was about to go out again beomgyu held his wrist, taehyun looks at him with confusion and he looks back with seriousness.

"𝐌𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲?."

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲?" Beomgyu said as if he was losing patience because he seriously is, it's snapping thread by thread and the younger couldn't respond to his simple question.

"𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝?.." Beomgyu frowns, it should be easy. Him! Taehyun should pick him?? Why is he hesitating to answer.

"𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨." Taehyun says as he disappeared again, beomgyu feels tears running down his cheeks and he knelt down. Knees slamming on the concrete floor.

He grits his teeth in frustration and he stood up to regain himself, he needs to make up for this.

When the younger arrived home, tired as always but he smelled the food from the kitchen. Beomgyu cooked for him for the first time ever.

The night ended greatly, they fell asleep with each otehe and even cuddled. But beomgyu felt something was wrong...

The next day he woke up alone, nothing irregular but a heavy feeling was telling him something. He looks at the table near their bed, he saw a note.

His heart broke into a million pieces and tears hit the paper note..

"𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤."

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧."

He rips the note and stood up angrily. He curls himself up into his bed as he cries until he falls asleep. Why? Why? Why??.

why.

Why.

𝐖𝐇𝐘.

𝟓 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Beomgyu fixes the string of his guitar and as he slowly entered a building, he goes to the balcony and he sets gasoline everywhere as he whistles.

After he kicked the last gasoline tank down and waited until it finished, he was getting his guitar ready and when the tanks as empty. He lits 2 matches at the same time and dropped it, fire started surrounding him but he paid no mind.

He starts to play his electric guitar and the fire got bigger as he did so. He played until he heard screaming.

He smirks and puts his guitar on his back before using two of his fingers and puts a gap between the fire he can go through.

Beomgyu walked through the gap and went on the edge, he looked down and saw firefighters. He smirks and jumps down.

Wings grew out of his back and he flew down slowly as he cooes at the building on fire and he could only smile in satisfaction as he heard the screams.

Why was he doing this? Well because he can.

After 2 months of breaking down beomgyu realized he also had powers so he immediately used it to his advantage.

Ha made his guitar with the same radioactive fluid that hit him and taehyun, his guitar can now control weathers and even fire. He can cause disasters with it and even make large sound waves.

Quite powerful if u think about it. Beomgyu has been harassing the hero which was once his beloved with multiple fires and disasters in 3 months.

He hasn't moved on yet but that's why he was doing this! He wants to burn and destroy this city so he can win taehyun back.

His feet slowly met the floor of another building rooftop, he smirks as he saw multiple vines breaking windows to search for people inside.

Beomgyu has observed taehyuns power a lot and he knows that taehyun has earth and water manipulation. Quite the intriguing power but beomgyu can counter it.

He watches as water was being sprayed at the building, he heard vines behind him and he saw taehyun using the vines to get up here. He claps his hands as he made eye contact with the younger.

"Hello dearie~" beomgyu greets his beloved with a mocking smile and opened his arms as if to expect a hug, which he didn't get. That's not surprise.

"When are you gonna stop beomgyu?.." Taehyun frowns as he looked at the older who was smiling, he puts his hands behind his back as he slowly retracts to the edge.

"You gotta catch me to find out" Beomgyu chuckles and slowly falls off, he saw the blonde immediately checking down. He smirks and he claps his wings.

Taehyun hisses in annoyance and he uses big vines that grew from the ground to catch the black haired that was going slow, showing a sign of mockery.

They both ended up in the center of the city where multiple citizens were, beomgyu lands slowly, followed by taehyun.

The citizens were shocked and they were just frozen, beomgyu chuckles and gets his guitar out before strumming a string.

"A little warning to everyone!" The villain shouted, he adjusts his guitar and started playing.

"𝐑𝐮𝐧."

Taehyun curses to himself because he got dragged into a trick! Taehyun shouted for the citizens to evacuate but once beomgyu started playing the sky was covered by dark louds.

Loud thunder started to appear before lightning followed, taehyun looked panicked as the citizens scream in fear while they run, police started to arrive but when they got out of the car it got stroked by lightning.

Taehyun grits his teeth and tries to strike a vine to the older's direction but it stopped when it was a few inches away. His eyes widened as he saw beomgyu was inside a barrier.

Rain started to pour and another lightning strikes a building, it collapsed on some of the people and taehyun couldn't save them in time.

"Stop this beomgyu!" Taehyun shouts at the other who was smirking, giving the city more disasters.

"Oh darling you don't get to tell me what to do anymore"

"I don't understand why you are doing this!"

"It's simple" beomgyu hums as he stops for a minute, he walks close to taehyun. The barrier giving distance to the two.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

Taehyun could only clench his fist as he glares at the older who had a victorious smirk. Taehyun knew that, he was fighting a losing battle.

_____________________________

Just a short oneshot, just to buy time for my readers to wait until a new thc update hehe sorry please have patience with me here's a cake🍰 hope y'all enjoy this mwa staysafe lovies

-Author-Nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 155 4
taegyu one shots and short stories for my fellow taegyuists out there!! (no smut, sorry!!)
5K 191 13
SYNOPSIS: For y'all deprived and thirsty Taegyuist ๐ŸคฉโœŠ Here are one shots of your ultimate ship for you to enjoy while waiting for your favourite bo...
54.6K 739 29
Tomorrow x Togethers reactions for our boys! Please feel free to send any requests or recommendations!! Please make sure to follow me on tumblr @ ith...
39.9K 331 18
txt onshots! smut and fluff. requests open! just message me on wattpad! started: June 9, 2023 ended: ???