The Mute Trainer

By SuperNerdyBoy

Just read the prologue. And if you don't want to, that's ok to. His name is Ash Ketchum, the mute trainer... More

Prologue
Chapter One: To be the very best...
Chapter Two: Battle time
Chapter 3: Calm before the storm
Chapter 4 Pla
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: To far is so my thing!
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: Siblings apart!
Chapter Nine: Mega Adventure
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Savagery
Chapter 12 Battle of the Dragons
Aces
Chapter 13: Legends
Chapter 15: Darkness
Chapter 16: 3v3s no more!
Chapter 17: Insight!
Chapter 18: Development
Chapter 19: God, we got a problem.
Chapter 20: Battle of the Exhausted!
Chapter 21: True power
Chapter 22: Water vs Water!
Chapter 23: Battle of Area Zero
Chapter 24: Inferno
Chapter 25: Kanto's Revenge
Chapter 26: Kanto's Revenge part 2
Chapter 27: Creation and Destruction.
Chapter 28: Icewire
Chapter 29: Self-imposed Guardian
Chapter 30: Annoyance that is Leaf
Chapter 31: Cost of Victory
Chapter 32: Promises: Kept or not?
Chapter 33: Plan A
Chapter 34: Battles and more Battles!
Chapter 35: Battle of Love
Chapter 36: Boom, bam, lose!
Chapter 37: Moonlight

Chapter 14: Just Business

258 6 4
By SuperNerdyBoy

Pokedex Entry:

Necrozma: The Prism Pokemon.

As soon as the pokeball signifies a capture, Ash is teleported out of the cave. Ash knew that legends told when a Legendary came out of an egg, and was captured by an aura user, darkness would unfold. Unless the Legendaries full power is fulfilled, the world will never be the same again. And not in a good way.

Ash's new mission was to make Necrozma an Ultra Necrozma.

But first he had a battle to win.

Lineskip

Ref: Trainers send out your pokemon.

Cilan: Go Crustle!

Ash: Inteltion. You know what to do.

Ref: Battle Begin!

Cilan visibly relaxed after he saw he was facing a Intletion, not an overpowered Haxorus.

Cilan: Rock Blast!

Ash: Snipe Shot.

Five rocks head straight in the starter's direction, but he calmly just has his hands up, and fires 6 beams of water. Each one demolishes a rock, while the last hits Crustle in the face. Crustle looks like he's about to cry, and there's a good reason for that.

He lost his shell. Intelion aimed for the part that would do the most damage.

Ash: Good work. It's much faster now, however we can do massive damage. Wait for it to close in, then stab it with icicle spear.

Cilan: Crustle! I am sorry buddy, but you have to keep going. Solar Blade!

Ash: Hm. Let them come.

For 2 minutes the crab charges, up a blade made from grass. When the deed is finally done, Crustle looks very proud of itself. He rushes at his opponent, who just stands there patiently. Crustle swipes at Intelions head, but the powerhouse simply ducks and stabs it with 3 spears made of pure ice. One hits in the eye, the other in the bottom of the bug, while the last hits on top of the bug. Crustle is frozen. 

Ref: Crustle is knocked out. Cilan, send out your next pokemon!

Cilan: Stunfisk, avenge your fallen teammate.

Ash: Really? Who does he think I am, a rookie? Rain dance. Combo move of Snipe shot, vacuum wave, dark pulse, and Hydro Pump.

Cilan: Stunfisk! Discharge!

It starts raining. An electric field is launched at the Galar starter. Intleion just jumps over it, and in midair fires his combo move. A jet of water is launched, and surrounding it is a smaller water stream, but much sharper. Inside the jet of water is a black laser beam. Finally, a white beam circles the move.

All in all, it was the most beautiful and dangerous move any one had ever seen. Well except Ash. Every coordinator in the world wanted this, but only the most experienced could. Yet an 18-year-old boy can do it with ease.

Safe to say, Stunfisk got obliterated.

Cilan: Simisage! Dynamax!

Ash: He can Dynamax? Interesting. My class will learn about gimmicks tomorrow. The monkey will be big and slow, so let's just shoot ice beams and air slashs till it drops.

Cilan returns his ace. The pokeball enlarges, and Cilan throws it behind him. A giant, green monkey appears, and lets out his cry. Inteltion simply glares, and fires 10 ice beams. Each one finds their mark, and one even gets a crit. The critical hit does extra damage, courtesy of sniper.

Cilan: GMAX OVERGROWTH!

Ash: Jump on the seeds. Get as close as powerful. When you're in the final position, fire anything in your arsenal. Remember it's still raining.

The Dynamax pokemon fires 3 giant seeds. Intelion jumps on one of them, then onto the other. On the final one, the starter fires a hydro pump under it. Giving a massive boost in the jump height. The spy is right in front of his adversary. Inteltion launches his combo move, except he added an air slash and ice beam to it. Inteltion landed, black widow style.

Simisage was on its last legs.

Cilan: WE CAN DO THIS! MAX STRIKE!

Ash: Glide.

A white laser comes out of the ground. Intelion jumps back, then jumps back in. But he extends his glider. The power of the move makes him take flight.

Ash: Finish this. Combo move air slash, ice beam, snipe shot, and icy wind. And make it crit. If you believe, it can be true.

Intelion glides along the strike, and in midair, fires a powerful combo move. Knives of air, coated in ice, are pushed by an ice air. 100 of them are fired and landed, and 50 of them crit.

The monkey falls.

Ref: Simisage is unable to battle, the winner is Intelion. The winner of round seven is Ash Ketchum!

Half the crowd boo, while the other half cheers.

Ash looks confused. He never expected anyone to cheer for him. Cilan looked annoyed but relented. No need to be dramatic. It was a spicy, but sweet, battle after all.

Ash walked out of there with new goals.

Find out what's going on with the Legendary's, win it all, and get some dang good clothing.

Oh, and figure out why people are cheering. Thats a big one

Lineskip:

After a couple hours of looking around, he finally got what he wanted.

Ash teleported to the battlefield and saw Brock training.

Brock: Houndoom dark pulse! Gogat, we're learning endurance. Take it.

Ash: Instead of doing what you're doing, why not make my Pokémon hit your Gogoat.

Brock jumps, before nodding. Ash throws out Roserade.

Ash: Kill.

Roserade grins, before firing 3 sludge bombs, 2 shadow balls, a dazzling gleam, and 3 Extrasensory. Gogoat bolts and attempts to dodge each one. But all of them land. The Gogoat fainted after 2 sludge bombs.

Ash: You have lots of room to improve.

Brock: You had the type of advantage! I bet we can take out one of your Pokémon, mostly with your training, at the least.

Ash: Is that so? Roserade returned. You will regret your words.

Ash returns his plant and throws out Lucario.

Brock: Houndoom flamethrower!

Ash: He really is a battle manic. Vacuum wave the pokemon up, then throw bone rush.

Flames jetted towards the aura pokemon, but Lucario jumped over it. The steel type fired a laser beam under the dog, which launched it into the air. Lucario launched 4 bones towards his adversary, and all found their mark.

Brock returned Houndoom, and sent out Swampert.

Brock: Earthquake!

Ash: This move is so easy to dodge. You know what to do.

Lucario fired a vacuum wave under it, launching her into the air. She then covered her feet in a green light. She dived at her opponent, and uppercut him. Lucairo fired her signature move, and Swampert was out. A red glow appeared around her.

Brock: Gogoat! Grassy glide!

Ash: Catch it.

Gogoat turned himself into a grass missile, then launched himself at his adversary. However Lucario just grinned and caught the grass type with ease.

Ash: Steel Beam.

Lucario grinned even wider and fired a point-blank steel beam. Gogoat fainted, and Lucario looked locked and loaded. Ash returned her.

Brock: WHAT!

Ash: Kid I can return pokemon to you know.

Brock: I'm older than you.

Ash: I'm smarter than you.

Brock: Yeah yeah. Crobat! Air cutter!

Ash: Sharpedo! Mega evolve Crunch, then fire hydro pump.

A sharpedo hits the field, and before Brock can process it on land, black tendrils surround it. A mega sharpedo launches at his enemy. It rides the air, then latches onto the bat's wing. Sharpedo fires a point-blank Hydro Pump, and Crobat falls.

Brock: Yeah no. I forfeit.

Ash: Good. We wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of your peers. *returns his shark

Brock looks around and sees Dawn, May and Lillie. None are looking at him, but at Ash.

Ash: They can't hear me. They think those lewd thoughts again.

Brock: Of course they are. You have no idea how lucky you have it.

Ash: I am aware. I miss my red clothes.

Brock: How about this. Red clothes for battles, blue clothes for non-battle.

Ash: Deal.

Ash feels a warmth inside him and senses a god like presence.

???: Aura Guardian, a legendary is in danger. Go to the galar region. Slumberweald.

Ash: Yes sir. Brock, I have to go. Business.

Ash nods towards his girls, then teleports to Galar

Brock: For such an antisocial guy, people seem to love him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 290 50
Ash Ketchum is a boy who Dream to become a Explorer Master he also lives in Altomare of Canal Town with his little sister Molly and and his big siste...
33.6K 1K 17
Ash Ketchum who had a ordinary life a trainer till kalos league only to things go upside down as he lost everything in a moment only because he posse...
62.3K 980 13
It's been six years after Ash's time with the World coronation series yet his ambition to be the very best was still unreached in his own eyes. He pl...
18.1K 286 10
Ash ketchum.... a normal boy. He had friends, cared for his Pokemon and had a happy go lucky personality.... atleast that's s what his friends thou...