๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ เผ„ แดกแด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€...

Galing kay -chlovrs

- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished Higit pa

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง.
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—›๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ.
๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง.
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—”๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก

๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก

491 16 34
Galing kay -chlovrs

CHAPTER NINETEEN, PJO PREMIER !
DECEMBER 2023.

FINE, BE THAT WAY.

TODAY WAS THE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIONS PREMIRE. the premire was being held at the metropolitan museum of art new york.

Right now, evelyn was on her way to premiere with her family and one of her best friends, dylan. evelyn had invited lacey but she politely declined, 1, lacey didn't like being in the public eye 2, she had an audition. (a/n, i what she's auditioning 4🤷‍♀️)

Evelyn's gaze fixated on the window, her leg bouncing anxiously, and her fingers fidgeting with the rings.

"You nervous?" julie asked the younger girl. "what? oh, uhm, just a little bit."

"You'll be fine, e. your gonna do great."

"She's just nervous about seeing her boyfriend." dylan said in a mocking tone. "oh shut up you rat." evelyn said ti her friend.

"Yiur the one that should be nervous, walker thinks you and evelyn like each other.

Dylan scoffed, "i could do wayyy better."

Evelyn rolled her eyes and flipped the blond boy off making the teens laugh.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

liked by laceymiller and 410,120
evelyngomez Percy Jackson and the Olympians premiere 2night!! @percyseries 🔱 stream the first 2 eps on disney+ 12.20.23!!

laceymiller so proud babes!!🩷🩷
evelyngomez @laceymiller MISS U SMM ML🩷

dylansmith WHERE IS MY PHOTO CREDITS.
evelyngomez @dylansmith photo creds: annoying white boy aka, @dylansmith there u go!!!

indigomiller 💙💙💙

evelyngomezupdates YESSS

rachelzegler My angel girly😇🩵

walkerscobell you look good ig😒
evelyngomez @walkerscobell thanks whiteboy🤗
username@evelyngomez WHITE BOY???

percyseries Our Silena Beugard!!
chlovrs @percyseries idk how to spell her name don't come for me.

username need more pjo bts!!!

diorjohnson EVIE😍
♥ liked by author !

bradynoon 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AFTER A FEW MINUTES, the group had finally arrived at the premiere. evelyn took a deep breath before stepping on the blue carpet. as soon as she stepped on the carpet, the cameras flashed rapidly.

"Evelyn, over here!"

"Smile!"

"Look to the left!!"

"Evelyn!"

Evelyn couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed but brushed off those feeling and smiled and posed. After about a minute of taking pictures, she made her way over to the cast, her friends following behind her

Evie was immediately greeted by dior, "evie, hi! you look amazing!" dior said to the gomez girl. after a few moments of catching up with cast, evelyn introduced dylan.

The cast all seem to welcome him and had a good conversation with the boy. Well, all except walker. He just stood there chiming in once in a while.

After a few minutes, the cast's family and friends went into to theater to get there seats while the cast stayed out and did some interviews.

The rest of the cast had been pulled away to film interviews, sign books and take pictures.

Evelyn and walker had somehow finished an interview at the same and were now waiting on the rest of the cast to take a group picture. "Walker?" evelyn asked the boy who had barely acknowledged her.

"Hmm?"

"Are you upset with me?"

"What? no. what makes you say that?" he said to the shorter girl. "Well, you've barely talked to me the whole time i've been here. you haven't even looked at me."

"I don't know what you're talking about, evelyn."

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "fine, be like that."

After a few moments of silence, walker spoke again, "did you bring dylan as your date?" he asked arrubtly.

Evelyn's eyebrows furrowed. "what?"

"You heard me." evelyn raised an eyebrow, why is he so damn sassy?

"Well, i don't know i just invited him," evelyn shrugged, "it no a date but, i guess he kind of is my date? i don't know how this works."

"Right." he said crossing his arms over his chest. "why do you care?" she asked.

"I don't."

Before evelyn could say something else, and interviewer walked up to them. "do you kids mind if i interview you?" Evelyn and walker looked at each other before nodding, "sure."

"Great thanks."

After about 3 minutes, the interviewer finally reached the last question. "okay, last question is for you evelyn." he said, making the girl nod.

"There been a lot of talk of you and your friend dylan," evelyn's eyes widened, "can you confirm any of them?"

"Uhm, well me and dylan are just very close. plus, he has his eye on someone else." she said nervously.

The interviewer nodded, "well is there a significant other in your life right now? a guy, maybe a girl?"

Evelyn looked at walker for help but he wasn't looking at her, he was looking at the interviewer. well, more like glaring at the interviewer with his jaw flexed. (a/n, 🧏🤫)

Evelyn laughed awkwardly, "uhm-"

"I'm sorry but we have to go now, the showing is starting soon." not waiting for a response, walker grabbed evie's had and dragged her away.

Walker had taken evelyn to a place a bit more hidden to wait for the rest of cast.

Evelyn stood there, re-playing what just happened in her head. oh gods, i hope they don't upload that. she said told her self.

Evelyn was deep into her thoughts, she didn't notice the cast had walked to them. she also didint notice that her and walkers hands were still intertwined.

"Woah, what going on here?" charlie asked the teen.

Evelyn gave a confused look, "what do mean?" evelyn look over towards dior and leah who gestured at their hand with there eyes. (a/n, yall know what i mean right?)

Evelyn and walkers face turned red as they let go of each others hands quickly. "Uhm, so are we gonna take the group picture?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AFTER THE PREMIERE, the cast had decided to go get pizza. they had decided to just walk there since it wasn't very far. evelyn had been trying to talk to walker since after the premiere but never got the opportunity.

"Walker?" evelyn said, grabbing the boys hand, pulling him back a bit. the boys face turned a light said of pink but evie ignored it. "what's up?"

"uhm, i just wanted to say thanks for what you did back there with the interviewer." she said, slightly looking up at the boy.

Walker smiled at her, "you don't have to thank me, v." evie shrugged, "i want to." the look at each other before a breeze came by making evelyn shiver.

"Are you cold?"

Evelyn let go of the boy hand and cross her arms over chest. "just a bit. we're almost the pizza place so i think i'll be- what are you doing?" evie looked over at the boy how was taking his jacket/blazer off.

"You said you were cold." walker said, placing the jacket on her shoulders. "but then you'll be cold."

"I'm fine, like you said, we're almost at the pizza place."

"Exactly, i can wait a few more minutes i won't-"

"Just keep it, v."

"Fine."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ok we're gonna pretend she's wearing his jacket in this one and yes i'm using this pic again bc i'm proud of it.
⬇️⬇️⬇️

liked by gordoncormier and 568,130 others
evelyngomez 🔱🎞️📸🍕

view all 908 comments

leenascobell MY FAVVV🤍

waylen4life GUYS SHES WEARING HIS JACKETTT

laneywilliams SO GLAD I GOT TO SEE UUU🩷

username Momona would make a wayyy better silena then you.
username1 @username mfs hating but can't use the right 'than.'

oliveamortan Such a fun night!!🩵

username1 prettiest girl ever
♥ liked by walkerscobell !

julianagomez so proud of my sister🤍
♥ liked by author !

dylansmith such a fun night!!
♥ liked by author !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CHLOVRS SPEAKS !
words, 1245
edited,

what do we think??

also how did u guys find this book like i'm just curious

anyway

working on next chapter😜😜😜

also new edit on tt PLZZZ go like😜😜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9K 93 9
"house of stone, your ivy grows. and now i'm covered in you." "i thought that i was dreaming when you said you loved me."
2.2K 55 6
She hadn't seen him in years, to be more specific she hadn't seen him since the day he left her crying on a corner after telling her he was leaving N...
11.5K 158 31
"I WROTE A SONG ABOUT HIM" "SHE MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL" When a small singer uses her celebrity crush's DM'S as her own pers...
184K 7.7K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...