Roses and Flames

By repxrevivalfiles

Spencer Stewart had grew bored of the idea of love and commitment after her failed relationship with her ex g... More

Chapter One
Characters!!
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten: I slept with my teacher!/Alexrizz
Chapter Eleven: She's Back
Chapter Twelve: The Bubonic Plague?
Chapter Thirteen: Fight For Her
Chapter Fourteen: Team Starez?
Chapter Fifteen/Not A Chapter: Serena
Chapter Sixteen: Your dildo?
Chapter Eighteen: I didn't know you were the jealous type?

Chapter Seventeen: I thought you were robbers!

51 5 0
By repxrevivalfiles

sorry i've been gone for so long but enjoy this long ass chapter!!!

Chapter Seventeen: I thought you were robbers!

Spencer's POV

Standing in front of the sleek new BMW i7 that Alex had surprised me with, I held a bouquet of flowers tightly in my hand, eagerly awaiting Isabella's appearance. Oliver, playing his part with theatrical flair, meticulously loaded our luggage into the car, ensuring everything was perfectly arranged for our trip to the tarmac, where my parents' private jet awaited.

Isabella finally emerged, her smile brightening the dim morning light, and my heart skipped a beat at the sight. Handing her the flowers, I saw her eyes light up, a moment of pure joy shared between us. "For you," I said, my voice soft with anticipation.

"Thank you, Spence, you didn't have to do this." Isabella smiled.

Oliver cleared his throat, hinting for me to ease off my rambling. "I wanted to get you roses at first... but then I thought it might be too on-the-nose, given your surname," I chuckled nervously. "So I chose Azaleas instead. The lady at the florist mentioned they symbolize passion and abundance, which I thought was fitting. Passion for our adventures ahead and abundance in... well, everything we're fortunate to experience together."

Isabella's expression softened, her eyes gleaming with warmth. "That's incredibly thoughtful, Spencer. Azaleas are perfect."

With the luggage securely loaded, Oliver opened the passenger doors for us with a flourish, maintaining his role as our mock chauffeur. "Ladies, your luxury transport to the Stewart private airstrip is ready," he announced with a smirk.

The ride to the tarmac was filled with lighthearted chatter, anticipation for the trip ahead mingling with Oliver's humorous commentary. As we pulled up beside the Stewart family's Gulfstream G700, the jet's imposing figure against the backdrop of the clear morning sky was nothing short of breathtaking. Its sleek design promised an unmatched level of comfort and luxury, setting the perfect tone for our getaway.

Oliver played the part of our driver to the very end, unloading our luggage with exaggerated care and handing it over to the flight crew. "Madams," he said, tipping an imaginary cap, "I hope your journey is as pleasant as your company."

We couldn't help but laugh at his theatrics. "Thanks, Oliver. For everything," I said, my gratitude genuine. He had turned an ordinary morning into a memorable departure.

As we ascended the steps into the jet, I glanced back to see Oliver giving us a final wave. The interior of the Gulfstream G700 enveloped us in its luxury, the promise of an unforgettable trip hanging in the air. Settling into the plush seats, I handed Isabella a glass of champagne. "To new beginnings," I toasted, our glasses clinking softly.

"To new beginnings," Isabella echoed, her smile as radiant as the morning sun.

"You know I shouldn't be letting you drink alcohol right.." Isabella added as she sipped on her glass.

"And I shouldn't be on a private jet with my teacher right now but here we are.." I smirked.

As the jet engines hummed to life, I leaned back, allowing the excitement and anticipation of our adventure to Los Angeles to wash over me.

*************

"Thank you!" Isabella and I both said to the pilot and flight staff as we exited the plane and walked down the steps to my Audi R8.

"Did someone drive your car here?" Isabella asked, knowing that I do have an Audi of this color and model at my parents home.

"No.. it's actually is- was my brothers. My parents got us all matching Audi's cause it was something stupid we all asked for one Christmas when we couldn't even drive. So after he passed they had it brought to the house in LA so if anyone was staying here it could be used since this was his favorite place to be in the whole world." I rambled as we finally reached the car and one of the security who drove the car to the tarmac handed me the keys after I opened the door for Isabella.

"Thank you Marcos," I appreciated as I revved the engine and adjusted the air conditioning.

"Now where are we going next?" Isabella inquired.

"My favorite restaurant in LA," I smiled.

"Do you want the aux?" I questioned a moment after and Isabella shook her head no.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Well good! I'm going to play my Los Angeles playlist for you!" I exclaimed as i went to connect my phone to the apple carplay.

"Do you have a playlist for everywhere you travel to?" Isabella asked.

"You don't?" I sarcastically replied. "In all honesty I don't have one for every place I travel but I do for New York, Los Angeles of course, London, Dubai, and Florida."

"God you never fail to amaze me Adeline Spencer Stewart," Isabella grinned as she turned to stare at me and I back to her before finally deciding to quickly go in for a quick kiss. It took all the strength I had in me to pull away but I didn't want us to run late for our several reservations I scheduled.

"We've gotta make our reservation.." I sighed as Isabella began to pout since I pulled away.

"Don't worry we'll have plenty of more time to make out later tonight and explore other endeavors," I smirked as I put the car in drive.

Around thirty minutes later we were driving up the Hollywood Hills to go up to the restaurant called Castaways.

AN: Castaways is literally the BEST restaurant in Los Angeles that I've ever been too!! Check it out fr fr😭 Now back to the story!

"HOPPED OFF THE PLANE AT LAX WITH A DREAM AND MY CARDIGAN!!" Isabella and I yelled the lyrics to Party in the USA as we began to reach the entrance of the restaurant.

"Castaways? I feel like I've heard of this place before," Isabella said.

"It's my favorite restaurant of all time," I said as the valet opened our doors and I handed them the keys.

"Please be safe with her!" I joked as I went to go lace my fingers with Isabella's.

"Did I tell you how sexy you looked?" Isabella questioned as she began to look me up and down, which sent shivers through my whole body.

"Yes but it's not something I'd ever get tired of you saying Mio caro." I answered, making sure to whispher the last part under my breath.

"Hello! Do you have a reservation?" The hostess questioned.

"Yes it's under Stewart part of two," I answered.

"Right this way Ms. Stewart," She said as she guided us to our table overlooking the cityscape. The view was mesmerizing, the sprawling lights of Los Angeles stretching out beneath us, twinkling like a sea of stars. As we sat down, Isabella squeezed my hand, her excitement palpable.

"I can't believe you brought me here," she whispered, her eyes wide with wonder.

I smiled, thrilled to see her so happy. "Only the best for you," I replied, gazing into her eyes, which reflected the city lights.

Our server approached, a friendly smile on her face. "Good evening, I'm Jenna, I'll be taking care of you tonight. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

Isabella glanced at the wine list, but then looked up at me and winked. "I think we'll start with a bottle of your finest sparkling water," she teased, keeping in mind our earlier conversation about drinking.

Jenna nodded, her smile broadening. "Of course, and may I recommend our chef's special for tonight? It's a pan-seared sea bass with a lemon butter sauce, paired with a side of grilled asparagus."

"That sounds wonderful," I replied, looking to Isabella for approval.

She nodded enthusiastically. "Let's go for that, and also, could we get a side of your truffled mac and cheese? I've heard it's a must-try here."

"Absolutely," Jenna confirmed before leaving to place our order.

"So how would you rate everything so far?" I questioned.

"♾️/100! This is definitely the best date i've ever been on so far," Isabella smiled.

"Oh you think I might do something to mess it up?" I teased and right as I said that some girl stormed up to our table and grabbed my glass and before I could stop her she had already threw it on me.

Luckily for me, the glass hadn't been filled with the sparkling water yet.

I, still very confused with who this woman was sat with my eyes widened but Isabella quickly asked, "Who the fuck are you?"

"I could ask you the same thing! Tell her what I am to you!" She yelled while I was still very very confused as to who she was.

I felt saying, 'Who are you' would only make matters worse so i started trying to motion to Jenna for security to come.

"Hope! We're waiting!" She yelled again and that's when I remembered, she was one of the many string of hookups I had during a very very depressive and reckless era of my life: junior year of high school. I quickly turned to look at Isabella so embarrassed that this is happening and she was just glaring at the girl the entire time.

"Hannah that was like a year and a half ago... and it was just a few flings. I'm in a relationship right now." I quickly explained.

"NO!" She screamed and I furrowed my eyebrows and Isabella just started gripping her glass.

"Leave. She is not interested in you anymore- well that's not even the correct word to use because she was never interested in you first place.. Heather." Isabella spat.l and security came to escort her out immediately.

"I'm sorry.. it's like whenever we're in a good place or something.. things from my past just always return. And now this date is ruined." I sighed as I fidgeted with the tablecloth.

Isabella immediately entangled our hands and offered me a soft smile, "I could care less about your past hookups. The only thing that matters to me right now is you and us growing stronger together."

"Thank you.. you're always so understanding and you know your right as Emily would say, it's not my fault I make women pussy whipped."

"God you're such a character," Isabella giggled.

"Mhmm and tonight I'm about to embody the role of finger goddess," I smirked.

"I can not understand how you can go from being so soft to so horny so quickly," Isabella replied.

"I guess I'm just a dick occasionally," I grin as Jenna comes back with a new glass for me and the sparkling water and bread.

"Thank you," Isabella and I both say in unison.

"No problem! Also sorry about Hannah she was just fired from here earlier today. She can be a little insane," Jenna explained as she poured the water into our glasses.

"It's ok.," Isabella sad while smiling softly.

"Your food will be right out but in the meantime please enjoy the bread," Jenna said, before going to attend her other table.

************

"That might've been the best food I've ever had," Isabella admitted as I opened the car door for her and went to go sit in the driver's seat.

"I'm glad you liked it! Hopefully we can come here more in the future." I quickly realized that I had just began talking about a future shortly after we had just finished working out whether or not we even actually had wanted to date one another given that she is my teacher and I am her student even though I am of age.

"I'm sorry- I didn't mean to even indicate that I was expecting a fut-" I stuttered before I was interrupted by Isabella smashing her lips on to mine and then quickly pulling away to hold my face between her palms.

"I would be happy to come back here in the future," She declared.

"And stop worrying about making everything perfect, baby. I love being with you no matter what the situation is. You always try to plan everything down to the smallest detail, but some of the best moments between us have been the unexpected ones. Like right now, in this beautiful city, under the stars, with no one around but us," Isabella continued, her voice soft and full of affection.

She looked deep into my eyes, and I could see the sincerity in hers, shimmering with a gentle intensity.

As the engine of the Audi roared to life, I glanced over at Isabella, her face illuminated by the dashboard lights. "How about we head over to my parents' beach house in Malibu?" I suggested, the excitement evident in my voice.

Isabella's eyes sparkled with delight. "That sounds amazing. It's the perfect way to end our day," she replied with an enthusiastic nod.

Our drive to the coast was filled with laughter and animated conversation, underscored by the soft hum of my carefully curated Los Angeles playlist. As we neared the ocean, the air grew tangy with salt, and the soothing sound of the waves reached our ears.

Upon arrival, the moon hung low over the ocean, bathing the beach in a silvery glow. "Let's go for a swim," Isabella suggested with a mischievous grin.

In a burst of spontaneity, we stripped down and dashed into the surf, the cool water enveloping us with a refreshing chill. We dove under the waves, emerging to laughter and exhilarated screams. Floating in the calm sea, under the vast starry sky, felt like floating in another world.

"This is the life," I called out to Isabella, who was splashing water in my direction with giddy abandon.

"It truly is," she called back, swimming closer to loop her arms around my neck. Our kiss tasted of salt and freedom, a perfect moment suspended in the cool night.

Eventually, the cold began to seep into our bones, prompting us to return to shore. Shivering and laughing, we raced back to the beach house in search of warmth and dry towels.

As we approached the house, a sudden noise from the balcony startled us. We looked up to see a silhouette brandishing what looked like a baseball bat. My heart skipped a beat, and Isabella instinctively stepped behind me.

"Who's there?" a familiar voice demanded, tense and ready for confrontation.

"Alex? It's me, Spencer! And Isabella!" I called out, my voice a mixture of relief and confusion.

The figure lowered the bat, and as we climbed the stairs to the balcony, I recognized my sister Alex standing there, a look of embarrassment spreading across her face. Beside her was a girl I didn't recognize, looking equally startled.

"Spence! I thought you were robbers or something!" Alex exclaimed, setting the bat down. "You scared the life out of me!"

"Sorry, Alex, we didn't mean to startle you," I replied, trying to suppress a laugh. "I thought you were still in Jersey, We're here for a date night."

Alex chuckled, shaking her head. "Oh well this is Tara, by the way," she said, gesturing to the girl next to her who gave a shy wave.

"Nice to meet you, Tara," Isabella said, her tone warm as she wrapped a towel around her shoulders.

With the misunderstanding cleared up, Alex invited us to join them inside.

"The two of us can go hang out at the other house if you two wanna stay here," Alex proposed.

"No. No, I planned for us to spend the rest of our time in Cali at the San Francisco house mostly anyway.. This was just a spontaneous decision."

"You sure?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah yeah," I answered.

**********

"You didn't tell me you had a house in San Francisco."
"Yeah, I... I forgot to mention..." But it was hard to remember about the house when you don't live there besides once or twice a year and especially when Isabella Antares or well thankfully Rose again was kissing and touching you inside a audi droptop.

"But we can talk about house later, can't we?"

"Oh, yeah..." The mischievous tone of voice made me whimper with desire, and I went to meet Isabella's mouth as the burnette approached. "We sure can..."

And between kisses, we tumbled into the first bedroom on the main floor in the house.

Doing nothing, absolutely nothing except taking off the clothes we were wearing, and rubbing myself against Isabella

The sound of the springs and platform were loud enough for us to stop, staring at each other and going as quickly as possible to the edge of the mattress, looking under the bed wide-eyed.

"Did I break something?!" Isabella seemed genuinely concerned that she might have messed up the simple guest bed. And there, under them, one of the wooden boards showed detached, loose on the floor, now so lonely and useless next to the others. "Shit, Spence, I-I'm so sorry-"

"It's okay." And indeed it was! If they hadn't fallen yet, then there was nothing to worry about! I quickly dragged Isabella up the stairs and into my bedroom and quickly lifted her t-shirt over her head and tossed it into some corner, climbing onto the brunette's lap quickly.

"Focus on me, 'kay?" I moved closer to Isabella's mouth, murmuring against her parted lips before stealing a bold kiss from her, tugging at the bottom one with my teeth. "My body is burning for you, Spenc.... You can fix that for me, can't you?"

The deep grunt that came from inside Isabella's chest was a deliciously arousing new experience for me. I even moaned when Isabella threw herself and reversed positions, chasing for a deep, hot kiss. Tongues playing with each other, intertwining as I brought one hand up to the crop top I was wearing, taking it off and also randomly discarding it.

My hands moved all over Isabella's body, squeezing and massaging the exposed curves, walking to her covered breasts and groping them with want. A double moan meeting at the contact of our mouths; desire becoming what moved our beings.

It was difficult to gather air with me practically down her throat, but throwing her head back, Isabella managed a gap so she could fill her lungs with oxygen. Making room for me to move down to her neck, licking and sucking and kissing.

"You're so beautiful... I'm gonna fucking claim every inch of you..."

"People are gonna ask who did this!" As if Isabella hadn't just warned me about her responsibilities the next day, I sank my teeth into the curve of her neck, probably leaving not only drool, but also a new crimson bruise. Isabella rolled her eyes, her fingers dipping into the golden strands and pushing them down, begging for more. "Shit, babe... that's good... So good..."

I laughed against her neck, and the most Isabella could do was laugh as well. Her nails slid against my back until they found the clasp of her bra. Oh, the sweet feeling of playing with that expensive lace fabric, tugging it in a way that slowly made it come loose. Isabella bit her own lower lip, grunting as my hands went to the dressy black pants she was wearing and undid the buttons.

My mouth kept moving around too. Down the brown neck, dropping to the valley of Isabella's breasts, right between the two mounds of breasts, sucking and kissing. Isabella faced me with a mischievous smile, pleased with the touches that climbed back up to her shoulders, pulling down the straps of her bra.
"You're gorgeous..." The kisses went down past Isabella's chin, to her neck again, and then, her breasts. "Hot, juicy, plump, perfect for me..." Isabella grunted as I kissed a boob, sliding down to her nipple. "I'm gonna love you all night long, okay? Until you can't take it anymore..."

And then, I mouthed the dark nub. Isabella moaned in a startled gasp, bringing her hands up to the brown strands and holding my head as her tit was sucked greedily. The nipples quickly hardened, one emerging into the bedroom air, while the other felt my tongue lap and lap around it. Between her legs, the heat grew and took over her probably already wet pussy.

"Spence! Ahn, that, that... T-that's so fucking hot..."
She threw her head back, looking up at the starless sky just behind the closed window, loving when I left the nipple I was on, to go after the other. Drool seemed to run down her chest, but Isabella knew it wasn't that much; she simply felt that Spence was everywhere on her body, even if she wasn't.

"Lift your ass up a bit. I want to take your pants off fully, love."

Isabella nodded, lifting her waist and feeling her jeans slipping down to her ankles. I sat up to finish removing that piece, tossing it anywhere before parting Isabella's thighs, lowering myself until my mouth was over the pussy.

Isabella moaned lustfully as I began kissing her lips, clit, and entrance. All still above her desire-stained underwear. Her tongue pushed the fabric down, before moving up and touching the bundle of nerves again.
"A-ah, man.... Spence...!" Isabela brought one hand to the bed frame, clinging to it while the other went to my hair, shoving it down. "Eat me-- T-take off my panties and make love to me, please, please--"

"Okay, okay, Bella!" My delightful giggle filled the room.

"Let me just... Take that off." And then, my hands went to Isabella's panties, pulling them down. Isabella didn't wait for me to make room to pass again; no, she simply spread her legs in a mute invitation for me to lie down and enjoy what was coming ahead. "Oh-- Wow... Are you that needy, Bella?"

"I just want to feel you on me, Spence. Please don't make jokes now..." I continued to laugh as she leaned in, holding onto the bases of her thighs and not waiting to go straight to the point.

"F-fuck, fuck, fuck! Spence! Right there, yes, s-suck it, suck it!" And I obeyed, sucking and sliding my tongue along her lower lips.

"UGH! Yes Addie... Ohwn, y-you... You're so good...!"
My heart was pounding and a pleasurable smile took over my lips. We really were here, really were... Having sex. Not even sex. This felt different, I felt like I was making love for the first time ever.

Isabella humped on my mouth, grabbing my head to keep her there, pressed against Bella, using and abusing all of the pleasure available. Isabella couldn't control the sounds coming out of her mouth, so she moaned wildly and without restraint, loving the good feeling of not having to worry about anything as the two of us were alone.

"You're so hot..." Isabella looked down, grunting and nodding; damn, that woman was fucking amazing!
My tongue interrupted the comment, running past Isabella's hole, up between her inner lips, and circling around her swollen clit. "I'm gonna make you dripping tonight... I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard..."
"Y-you will?" Isabella murmured hopefully as my mouth stopped talking, and went back to work. She wanted me to leave her limp in bed by the end of the night so badly! "Promise... P-promise you'll make me cum!"

Instead of replying, I suddenly pulled away, climbing up Isabella's body until they were face to face. The new position had taken Isabella by surprise, and she grunted in confusion at the absence of the attention she had been receiving, until then; at the serious expression on my face, so close to her.

"I'm not leaving you." I said as I finished removing my pants, pulling my panties down along with them. Soon I was completely naked on top of her, parting Isabella's legs and trying to arrange a good position. "You're mine now, and I'm yours..."

I braced myself not to shiver when Isabella's pussy touched my own. Wet, hot, sliding against each other as we talked among sighs. When our clits met, I moaned deeply, closing my eyes and bringing both hands to Isabella's shoulders. Her nails left red marks on the white skin and mine on hers too. With Isabella moaning against my ear and me hers, I couldn't give a shit about what marks she left on that godess's body. "Mine... Mine, mine, mine...!"

And so the bed began to creak. Heavy, it followed the movements of our hips, which lifted and shifted in search of more. The position forced Isabella to spread her legs even more, her feet resting on my ass, rubbing one pussy against the other.

"Spencer, baby. I'm almost there! God..." Isabella said before her voice broke into a moan, as she moved her hips one last time.

The view of my girlfriend in such a state was what was needed to drive me to the edge. My nerves were lit on fire, as she screamed, the feeling of complete and utter pleasure overpowering the both of us.
Trembling and panting, I laid next to her, kissing softly her bare and gleaming shoulder.

"How was that for you?"

Grinning, Isabella responded, "Holy shit. It was awesome."

"Wanna go again? With a strap on this time?" I questioned.

"Fuck yeah," Isabella grinned back.

***********

let me know if u want round two in the next chapter or not???

thanks for reading!! go check out my book 'The Fractured' on amazon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 82 22
" I just feel so selfish..." I say as I cry, looking down. I feel two sets of arms wrapping around me, giving me warmth and love. "That's okay." "...
796K 18.8K 21
"Miss Willis didn't reply. She seemed stuck in place, and it was in that moment I realised she wanted this just as much as me." Seventeen year old Pe...
419 31 27
*Story updated Mondays and Fridays* It's easy to crush on your teacher, especially when she's an absolute goddess that makes your stomach fill with t...
57K 2.2K 80
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** This is a rewrite of the or...