IRAADEIN.

By reevajasoos

"Ishq hai." "Kisse?" "Apni rani sahiba se." โ•ฐโ”€โžค ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐ˆ๐Š๐€ ๐“๐‡๐€๐Š๐”๐‘. โžฅ An independent a... More

โœฐ Must Read
โœฐ NOTE. (Must Read Ver.2)
Dedication
Leads' Introduction And Aesthetics
PROLOGUE
1 : Advika Thakur
2 : Yuvraj Singh Raichand
3 : The Engagement
4 : The Ring
5 : Always Here To Protect
6 : The Beginning Of Them
7 : Missed Me, Doll?
9 : Dakshit Chowdhury
10 : Ruined
11 : Confession
12 : Revelations & Promises

8 : She's His Moon

188 21 55
By reevajasoos

I guided Advika ji to my car, ensuring everyone had already left. I took two extra steps and opened the door, tilting my head towards her and gesturing to the passenger seat playfully.

"Please, Rani Sahiba," I said, realizing it was the first time I had addressed her like that out loud, although it had crossed my mind many times before. Yet, it felt like the most beautiful nickname I had ever given someone.

Nicknames? Not my thing. I don't use them even in affection. She's my Rani Sahiba, and she means everything to me.

As I called her that, she seemed slightly surprised. Her worried and anxious demeanor persisted, casting a heavy and awkward atmosphere.

She glanced around, hesitating before settling into the seat. I closed the door softly and quickly moved to the driver's seat.

I had already sent my driver home when I noticed Advika ji hadn't brought her car. It was a chance to spend a little time driving with her, and here we were.

Anything to be close to her.

I glanced at her, finding her staring blankly at the dashboard.

"What's wrong?" she didn't answer.

"Suniye?" I called softly placing a hand on her shoulder. She flinched and that made me feel like an ache in my chest. I quickly retreat my hand back.

[Listen?]

"Jii?" She blinked rapidly.

[Yes?]

"Um, well..." I trailed off, shifting my body towards her. I reached the seatbelt behind her and adjusted it near her lap. As I looked up, I realized her face was dangerously close to mine.

She blushed and sank further into the seat, almost trying to distance herself from me. With my hands on either side of her, I leaned in a bit, teasingly.

But then her eyes glistened. Guilt rushed inside me as I quickly returned to my proper seat.

"Rani sahiba, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but the seatbel-"

"Stop calling me that," she spoke with a cold expression, making me frown.

"Par aap-" She shut her eyes forcefully, causing me to pause mid-sentence.

[But you-]

I started the car and began driving.

"Advika ji, do you trust me?" I asked gently.

"H-huh? Do I trust you?" she repeated, and I hummed in response.

Her eyes shimmered with unspoken thoughts, and she replied, "Trust isn't just a word; it's a feeling, a belief. With every moment we share, that trust grows stronger."

═══════════════════════════

Advika absolutely wasn't lying, she started trusting him, developing an unexpected attraction beneath her inner turmoil, which she was unaware of.

Yuvraj hummed and drove while Advika stared out the window, tilting her head to get a better view of the sky and the moon.

"Do you enjoy gazing at the moon?" he asked, attempting to initiate a light conversation.

"Hm," she responded quietly.

"Aap chand ki zikr karna aur mai aapko aayina dikha dunga," Yuvraj said playfully as he adjusted the rearview mirror to reflect her image.

Her laughter warmed his heart.

The car came to a stop, but they weren't anywhere near her house.

"Hum kaha hain?" she asked, puzzled.

[Where are we?]

"Aap aaiye toh sahi," he says, getting out of the car and rushing to her side to open the door for her.

[You should come first,]

She steps out, a frown lingering on her face. Yuvraj smiles gently, having brought her to the place where they first met-the forest near the pond.

Advika walks forward, approaching the pond and recalling that it's the same place where she lost her anklet.

"Yeh.." she trails off, lost in memories.

[This..]

"Hm, aapko yaad hai?" he asks as he sits down on the ground, near the pond, followed by her.

[Hm, do you remember?]

"Aap the na woh?" she asks, her eyes widening in realization.

[You were here, right?]

He chuckles and nods. Advika lightly slaps his arm and giggles, followed by both of them laughing together. Yuvraj felt relieved and astonished because Advika lightly hit him.

She was opening up to him, which made his heart flutter. It was a very good start for him and he felt really good. He wants Advika to always feel good with him and to tell him everything without hesitation.

"Aap bhi na..." she says finally pausing her laughter.

[You..]

"Mai kya?" he asks back, and she shakes her head in denial.

[Me what?]

They remember that night, where Advika didn't even trust him enough to speak, and tonight she was smiling from the core of her heart. Where Yuvraj fell for her at the very first sight, and by tonight the feelings just seem to increase every moment.

Advika looked up at the sky, finding solace in its quiet beauty. The stars above seemed to promise her a future where she too could shine brightly. The moon, a silent offer about moment of peace.

While Advika sought meaning in the sky's aesthetics, Yuvraj found it in her eyes.

She glanced at him, "Mujhe kya dekh rahein hai? Chaand udhar hai."

[What are you looking at? The moon is up there.]

"Chaand ki kya zaroorat jab aap hain saamne," he whispered but enough for her to hear.

[Who needs the moon when you're right here,]

Her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue, and she coughed lightly. "Do you say such things on purpose?"

"Mhm, only with you. Who else will Yuvraj say this to, rani sahiba?"

She glanced down at her feet, finding sudden interest in the ground rather than meeting Yuvraj's intense gaze.

"Haan, sharma lijiye, pyaari lagti hai." he teased, earning a playful glare from her.

[Yes, blush away, it looks lovely on you.]

He continues to look at her shamelessly, as if she was only his to gaze at.

He takes her hand and swiftly brings their feet to the ground, causing Advika to stumble momentarily before regaining her balance. Frowning, she gazes at him, puzzled by his sudden action.

"Shall we dance?" he asks out of the blue, catching Advika off guard. There was a growing bond between them, but she remained uneasy. She was beginning to trust him, appreciating how he always put her first.

She blinks rapidly, "Maybe not tonight?"

He nods slightly, his expression softening. "I understand, it's okay. We can do whatever you feel like," he replies with a gentle smile, releasing her hand.

"Why do you call me that?" she inquires, taking a step back.

"Ab aapke saamne meri chalti kaha hai. Aap kahein toh aapke charnon me zindagi kurbaan kardu." he says, as they begin walking back to the car.

[In front of you, I have no say. If you ask, I'll gladly sacrifice my life at your feet.]

"Acha ji?" she chuckles lightly.

[Is that so?]

"Haan ji," he teases back.

[Absolutely,]

They reach the car, and Yuvraj starts driving. The entire ride remains silent as he doesn't want to disturb her further, opting to stay quiet.

As they arrive at her Manor, Yuvraj steals a glance at her only to find her eyes closed. Her lips are slightly parted, and her chest rises and falls gently with each breath, giving her a beautiful appearance as she sleeps. Yuvraj can't help but find her cute in this moment.

A few strands of her hair fall across her face, blocking his view of her beauty. Carefully, he tucks the strands behind her ear. Glancing at his wristwatch, he notes the time: 21:09.

He got out of his seat and hurried over to her side. After opening her door and releasing her seatbelt, he gently lifted her in a bridal style, closing the door with a kick.

By now, he came to realise that she was a sleepy head. She could sleep as much as she wanted without staying bothered by her surroundings.

Carrying her, he walked towards the front door, climbing the two steps of the porch slowly. As he reached the main door, it swung open to reveal Yash, her brother.

Yash frowned at the sight of Advika in Yuvraj's arms and him bringing her home.

Yash had been wondering if Advika was on her way back, and there she was in Yuvraj's arms.

He opened the door wide, allowing Yuvraj to enter. Carefully, Yuvraj laid Advika on the spacious sofa, where she instinctively cuddled a cushion, pouting in her sleep.

Yash moved closer, sitting beside her and running his fingers through her hair. Without looking up at Yuvraj, he asked, "What happened?"

"She didn't bring her car, so I offered to drop her. She fell asleep on the way," Yuvraj explained.

"Thank you for your assistance, Mr. Raichand," Yash responded sternly, finally standing up.

"Sure, no probl-" Yash interrupted him.

"You can leave now," Yash said firmly, glaring at him.

Yuvraj nodded curtly and left the house. Despite Yash's intimidating demeanor, Yuvraj understood that Yash was Advika's brother, and he didn't want to upset him in any way.

═══════════════════════════

My cellphone's ringing tone brought me out of my sleep. I click my tongue in annoyance and rummage my hand around myself to find it. My eyes were half-opened, and I didn't even know who had the freaking audacity to call me between my sleep.

"Gadha kahi ka."

[Such a nuisance.]

Once I get ahold of my phone, I quickly answer the call and place it near my ear.

"Kya hai?" I almost yelled, a frown tugging on my face.

[What's wrong?]

"Haayee, aap toh ghusse me bhi badi pyaari lagti hai," the other side of the phone spoke, throwing all my precious sleep away.

[Oh my, even in anger, you look so cute,]

My eyes widen as I recognize the voice. I inspect my surroundings and find myself on my bed. Recollecting the memories, the last I remembered was me being in his car... Hey kanha ji, did I sleep in his car and embarrassed myself? Ugh!

"Aap- I- I am sorry-"

"Arey, why are you saying sorry? It's me who called at this hour," he says in a low voice.

My brows clash against each other as I glance at my alarm clock.

It read, 04:07.

My eyes widened, "You called me at 4 in the morning?!" I almost yelled again.

"Mhm,"

"But why?" I asked in utter confusion.

"Because I wanted to hear you,"

Heat rushes to my cheeks as I feel my heart skip a beat. Something stirred inside my tummy as I swallowed nervously.

"You called... at 4 in the morning, just to hear my voice?" I confirm.

"Advika ji, I'm sorry, but I just can't help it," he adds.

My sleep was long gone now; I remove the messy hair away from my face and sit up properly.

"It's okay, you shall sleep. Sorry for ruining your sleep once again," he apologizes again.

"It's okay, is there something else?" I ask, clearing my throat. My hands make circles on my thigh as I stare into space.

"Um probably no. How was your sleep?"

"It was okay, but awkward too," I chuckled, "I fell asleep in your car, and I just... I'm sorry," I spoke with a smile on my face.

"I wouldn't mind if it's you who dozes off beside me," he assures.

We talked more and more, discussing the upcoming designs. We didn't know when the conversation went from formal to sharing our thoughts and then off to him sharing one of his embarrassing experiences.

"And I didn't even know he was there!" he says, breaking into a laugh at the end, making me giggle too.

"Well, I might add that Yuvraj ji can be dumb too sometimes!" I added, receiving a chuckle from his side.

═══════════════════════════

And finally, what felt like an eternity, she recognised me. It wasn't like I was upset or something, but I wanted her to know. I still didn't know what upset her on the phone before we left the hall, but it was quite disturbing for her.

She drifted off to sleep in my car, and Yash shot me a warning look. I knew I had to tread carefully around him, because if I were after his sister, I'd have to make sure he stayed content.

I hadn't lied when I said I was addicted to her. Every aspect of her-her eyes, voice, face, laugh-was so captivating that I couldn't resist calling her at 4 in the morning just to hear her speak.

Her sleepy voice was particularly cute, adding to her charm. Her serene voice, even in slumber, had a magnetic pull. Even though she dozed off during our call, I couldn't bring myself to complain.

Gaining her trust felt like a significant achievement, knowing that her soul found comfort and warmth in my presence.

Was this progress from where we stood before?
Definitely.

I glanced at my wristwatch, noting the time before descending to the lower floor. Mom's call for breakfast echoed through the house, but I reassured her that I would grab something at the office.

Today, I had to skip the hall; Mr. Mehta's visit demanded my attention to review the company's plans. Dad insisted I assist him.

Upon arriving at the office, I immediately contacted Mr. Kapoor. While he was an employee, he served as my representative for most teams and was the most trusted among them.

I briefed him on all the details concerning the event venue, instructing him to step into my role for the day. I emphasized the need for close supervision and ensuring her safety.

"Supervise everything closely, especially her safety," I instructed him, my concern evident.

"Absolutely, sir," he nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation.

Handing him the list of attendees and the schedule, I made sure to provide thorough instructions to avoid raising any suspicions.

"Sure sir, I will," he affirmed before turning to leave.

The door swung open wide, prompting a frown to form on my face. Who dared to enter my office without permission? No one in the office had the audacity to do so.

A man slid swiftly inside, his back turned to me, clad in a casual T-shirt and cargo pants. He gleefully popped a party popper in his hand, causing materials to scatter on the floor with a loud pop. I stood up, ready to reprimand, until he turned around, and our eyes locked in a familiar gaze.

I closed my eyes tightly, running my fingers through my hair as I heaved a deep sigh.

"Excuse me? How dare you-" Mr. Kapoor rushed forward, ready to intervene, until I raised my hand to stop him.

"It's okay, I know him. You may leave," I instructed Mr. Kapoor firmly.

"Of course, you don't recognize me? I'm his soulmate," the man quipped, draping his arm over my shoulder.

I swiftly removed his arm, "He's a friend," I reassured the bewildered employee, who left with a nod.

"Vihaan," I finally uttered, turning to face him. He enveloped me in a hug, and despite my urge to push him away, I found myself patting his back.

"Yuvraj," he replied casually, "So, how's everything?" he inquired as if nothing extraordinary had occurred.

"Wait, let me show you how much I missed you," I teased, a hint of mischief and playful anger in my voice as I lunged towards him, attempting to catch him, but he skillfully evaded me.

"Oye, washing machine ki dasvi aulad! Rukja wahi par," he teased back, pointing his index finger at me with a playful smirk.

[Hey, you! Washing machine's 10th child! Stop right there,]

Yes, I was a bit upset with him. He had left for New York without informing me, and to top it off, he hadn't even bothered to call me once during his two-week vacation.

I found out about his trip from his manager, which added to my irritation. And then, he had the nerve to claim that our bond was the best of friendships.

"Nahi, tu ruk! Teri haddiyaan tod dunga aaj mai," I warned, a playful threat in my tone.

[Stop right there! I'll break your bones today,]

I'm never quite sure about this side of my personality; it only seems to emerge around him. I suppose that's what being with a close friend does to you.

"Sorry, let me explain!" he reassured me, leading to an explanation about the business deals involving his father in New York. He had gone to lend him a helping hand.

And then, of course, Mr. Mehta's arrival diverted my attention, keeping me occupied with work.

I called up Mr. Kapoor to ensure everything was running smoothly. He confirmed it, but I insisted he provide energy beverages to everyone there, just to be safe.

I wanted their safety guaranteed, especially hers. My baby must be missing me, wouldn't she? Perhaps.

I engaged myself in work once more, and Vihaan promised to drop by at the end of the day. True to his word, he arrived, and we headed home together.

My family greeted him warmly after his two-week absence. His family had become like family to us, fostering a strong, supportive bond from the very beginning.

I double-checked that everyone had left the hall, and the day's work had gone smoothly. I looked forward to seeing Advika ji soon.

We all gathered for dinner, and eventually, Vihaan bid farewell to head back to his penthouse. His parents had relocated to New York last year, but he chose to remain here, overseeing the business.

Entering my bedroom, I couldn't shake off the feeling of missing my rani sahiba. It was as if a part of my soul had been taken from me. Her radiant smile and melodious laughter echoed in my mind.

In her presence, I felt complete, my essence of being intertwined with hers. Yet in her absence, a sense of emptiness crept in, leaving me longing for her warmth.

The emptiness in the room mirrored the void in my heart, aching for her presence.

I searched through my drawers, hoping to find her anklet-the only reminder of her presence. A frown creased my lips as I couldn't locate it anywhere, not in its usual spot nor in the vanity. My heart raced as I hurried to check my closet, but it wasn't there either.

I distinctly remembered leaving it on the nightstand, but it was nowhere to be found. Panic surged through me, intensifying with each passing moment. Where could that anklet have gone?

After five frantic minutes, my room was in total mess, yet the anklet remained lost. I stormed out of my room, rushing down the stairs and finding the ladies chatting on the lawn while the men engaged in the lobby corner.

My mom noticed me approaching, her brow furrowing as she observed my panicked state. A hush fell over everyone, tension thick in the air as they sensed my anxiety.

"Maa, woh," I began as I reached the lawn, my mom rising to meet me. No matter how composed I usually was, my mom was always my pillar of strength.

[Mom, um,]

"Uska payal..." I stumbled over my words, unsure of how to explain.

[That anklet...]

"Payal?" she inquired, her expression shifting to concern.

[Anklet?]

"I had her anklet in my room, and now I can't find it. Did you see it?"

I felt like a child who had lost their favorite chocolate-a precious gem that had become intertwined with my life and soul. Its absence felt like a part of me had been torn away, driving me to the brink of insanity.

It's just an anklet, Yuvraj. my subconscious mocked, but I couldn't brush off its significance.

"Yes, I found an anklet, but then I thought Vaani must have-"

"Did you find it, Maa? Where is it? I need it back. It's mine," I pleaded anxiously.

My mom retreated to her room, prompting me to take a seat. Chachi cleared her throat and resumed her place, while Shravani offered me a glass of water, but I declined.

My mom returned to the lawn, holding the anklet in her hand. Seeing it brought an immense sense of relief over me. All my restlessness vanished in an instant. I stood up, taking the anklet from her before she could say anything.

I held it close to my chest, feeling a wave of calm wash over me. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

"I went to your room because your dad needed the file from the cabinet. I found this on the nightstand and thought Vaani might have left it," Mom explained as I nodded in response.

"But whose anklet is it? And why does it mean so much to you?" chachi inquired.

"It's not just an anklet, chachi ji. It's the only cherished reminder I have of her for now. It's incredibly important to me, and I can't bear the thought of losing it," I explained before heading back to my room.

═══════════════════════════

Mujhe koi Yuvraj khareed ke dedo :3

Could you please take a moment to vote if you like the chapter? I've noticed that while many people read and comment, voting doesn't seem to happen often. Your feedback matters! :(((

Baaki ka take care, sending pucchisss <33

Word Count :: 3531.

- R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.9K 32
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. ๐€๐๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
161K 14.5K 15
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
38.2K 2.5K 23
Book cover edited by Graceee โœจ๏ธ As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I should give a chance...