Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!

✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.

12.5K 379 189
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
October 20, 2023 # "Landalia."

"SO HAVE YOU, or have you not seen Twitter?" Calvin approached Thalia, questioning his best friend. "Don't piss me off. I did and I'm frustrated." She groaned, blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Thalia Tran and Lando Norris spotted walking together in pit lane?" Calvin read from his phone. "A couple that would break the internet." He laughed as Thalia took off her McLaren headset, shoving it in Calvin's arms. "I need a cigarette." She mumbled, even though she doesn't even smoke.

"Okay babe, rest your face. You're gonna get wrinkles!" Calvin hung the headset back up onto the wall. "Loosen up! You're interviewing the drivers soon." He mentioned as Thalia took a breath, nearly forgetting about such a thing.

"Fuck." She muttered. "I need to search up the drivers."

"One step ahead of you! I already know all of their names." Calvin smiled as she rolled her eyes. "Any of them-"

"Gay? No." Calvin sighed as Thalia snickered. "Already looked it up."

"I was gonna ask if any of them are an eligible bachelor for me as a joke but, okay!"

"Oh, there is!" Calvin knocking smiled. "Who?" Thalia eagerly asked.

"Norris, Lando." He laughed as her expression fell. "You have three seconds to run." She said with a cold face.

"Kidding!! Kidding!" Calvin quickly came to his own defense. "I just think it's hilarious he's one of the few that are single." He shrugged, making Thalia scoff.

"Rich and good looking like the rest of them, he just probably has a terrible personality." She crossed her arms as Calvin's mouth fell.

"Oh, so you think he's good looking?" He grabbed her hand, holding it tight. "What?? I did not say that." Thalia's eyebrows furrowed.

"Girl, don't even try to gaslight me." Calvin scoffed.

"I did not say he was good looking?" She defended herself as Calvin just let it go. He knows what she said anyways.

"Ah, Miss Tran! There you are." The two were interrupted by an unfamiliar face. "Practice is about to end, it's time to get you ready for your segment."

"Oh, god." She whispered to herself. "Perfect!" Calvin spoke up, putting an arm around her. "Alright, Follow me." The woman smiled before walking off.

As they were escorted to a spot at the end of the pit lane, Calvin swiped through his phone, showing and naming different drivers for Thalia to learn, just like how he did for her before she partially hosted The Met Gala on the red carpet last year.

"And this is Lewis Hamilton-"

"Oh WOW." She gasped, grabbing his phone for a closer glimpse. "Absolute hunk." Calvin whispered. "I need him."

"Okay, keep it in your pants." She laughed.

"Do you want a headset or are you okay with a microphone?" One of the camera men asked Thalia. "A microphone is good." She quickly responded as they handed her the familiar object with the red brand printed on the black mic sponge.

"Exciting!" Calvin tried to keep her mood up. "They said you can ask any question you want. What are you trying to ask?" He questioned.

"Whatever pops into mind, but you know how intrusive I am. I need cue cards lowkey." She took a breath.

"Okay, act like I'm one of them, practice on me." Calvin stood up straight, standing with his legs apart and holding his hands together at the center of his body. He continued to suck in his cheekbones, squinting his eyes at her while Thalia had no idea what he was doing.

She soon then realized he was trying to channel his inner fuck boy.

"You're disgusting, first of all." She laughed at how stupid he looked.

"Just go! Act like I'm one of them." He paused. "Sup." He continued mewing, a random accent coming out of no where.

"You're absolutely ridiculous."

"JUST DO IT." He groaned.

"Okay, okay!" Thalia took a deep breath, bringing the mic up to her face, as if she was already interviewing someone.

"What's your name?" She asked before bringing the mic to Calvin. "Lando Norris." He smiled.

"Okay, don't piss me off." She brought her arm down, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Okay fine, whatever. Calvin Sinclair." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Calvin, how was practice?"

"It was good, yeah, I-"

"If you were a dessert what would you be." She cut him off, making him look at her weird. "Girl, be for real."

"THEY SAID ANYTHING. This is MY segment, I ask what I want. Now what dessert would you be."

"Thals, they are not gonna take you seri-"

"If you were a dessert, what would you be!" She repeated herself.

"A STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE." He answered, making her laugh. "They're gonna answer me, trust."

"Miss Tran, you ready?" The cameraman asked from behind the tripod. "Ready whenever you are." She smiled as one of the drivers were escorted to her.

"Max, you're up." They said, pointing at a marker for the driver to stand next to Thalia. "Have fun." Calvin laughed at her before walking behind the cameras.

"Introduce yourself before getting into it!" One of the producers explained.

"You're on in 3... 2... !" They rolled the cameras.

"Welcome back to F1 TV, reporting live from the Circuit of The Americas!" Thalia greeted before covering her mouth to hide her laugh. "I'm Thalia Tran and this next segment is brought to you by Chanel." She spoke into the mic, shining her sweet smile.

"How are you today?" She soon began, glancing over at Max as he was slightly panting, probably from just getting out of his racing vehicle. "I'm good, ehhh. How are you?"

"Wonderful, are you nervous?" She asked confidently as he began to stutter from the sudden topic change.

"Great, so Max, what are you thinking about when you're out on the track?" Thalia asked another question, quickly bringing the mic to his face.

"Well. Hmm, I'm usually thinking about-"

"Are you thinking about me?" Thalia asked before laughing, making him smile and blush. "Kidding." She quickly shut that down, making him nervous.

"What do you think of the brand, Chanel?" Thalia questioned as he listened intently. "It's a beautiful brand."

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" She laughed into the mic, Max rubbing the back of his neck, flustered. "Well-"

"Interview over, thank you for stopping by Max." Thalia pat his back as she noticed the producers telling her that his time was up.

"Oh, what-" Max laughed. "Next!" Thalia called as she guided him off the standing marker before they brought in another driver.

The process went on, Thalia mindlessly flirting with the entire grid, making them nervous from her confidence and charm on live television. She toned it down when it came to older drivers such as Sergio Perez or Fernando Alonso out of respect, but everyone did get a good laugh, she was always a good public speaker and was able to read body language fairly well.

"AHHHHH!" Thalia exclaimed as she saw the next driver. "My PATRIOT!" She said happily with a salute. She quickly gave a pat on the back to Logan Sargeant who had given one to her the second he was in frame. "Guys, this is my best friend right here." She pointed at him as she looked into the camera.

"Hi bestie!" Logan sounded like he didn't wanna say that, but putting on a smile just for Thalia.

"How are you today?" She asked, bringing the mic to his lips, slightly struggling like she has usually been due to height differences.

"I'm awesome, feeling great. Happy to be talking to you." He replied, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh, yeah?" She smirked, eyeing him up and down as he grinned.

"Anyways." She moved on, trying not to feed too much into flirting with him. "So of course, you're American, yeah? Right?"

"Yes I love-"

"Can you sing the National Anthem for us?" She asked, taking Logan aback since he probably didn't expect that. "Uhhh... If you want me to, I can..." He laughed awkwardly making Thalia smile wide.

"It can be a duet." She suggested as he nodded. "That would actually make me feel better." He held his hand to his heart, his smile showing how excited he was.

"Money is the anthem... of success." Thalia began as Logan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait what-"

"So before we go out, what's your address?" She continued singing National Anthem by Lana. "Come on, this is National Anthem!" She nudged his side.

"Oh wait- this isn't what I thought-" He was smiling wide at Thalia, shimmying around, mindlessly singing to herself.

"Well, you've disappointed me, that's for sure, Logan." Thalia sighed, rubbing his back. "It's time for you to go." She shrugged.

"Sorry bestie." His lips formed a line, apologizing. "It's okay. I suppose." She dramatically looked away as he walked away from the cameras.

"And up next we have-" She continued with the segment, freezing up to see the familiar McLaren boy, awaiting his turn. "Awesome..." She tried her best to keep it together as Lando walked up beside her.

"Hi." He waved politely, standing up straight as she already looked annoyed. "Well. This is awkward." She mumbled into the mic, as this was their first public interaction on live television.

"Nice to have you not running me over." He spoke, making her smile slightly fade.

"Nice to have you not running into the street!" She laughed, placing a hand on his back before pinching him slightly. "Aha! Aha." He shrieked at the touch before she moved on.

"So, Lando." She smiled, putting on a big facade for the cameras, she was dreading this interview.

"Yes, Tanya? I- I mean, Thalia." He smirked, knowing that got under her skin.

"Ah, yes. Landon." She cleared her throat, making his smile drop at the nickname, "How do you feel after practice." Thalia asked, looking him up and down.

"Practice felt good, the car felt good, knowing you were watching me felt good-" He flirted, making her a little flustered.

"Alright buddy, slow down." Thalia took the mic away from him. "Speaking of slowing down." She came to a thought.

"Do you have any speeding tickets?" She quickly moved on, trying to have the upper hand in this interview like she usually has.

"I don't know, but you should ask yourself that question. Since you almost hit me and all." He shrugged, making her eye literally twitch on live TV.

"Quite the sassy one. Aren't you?" Thalia sarcastically smiled as he laughed. "Well, of course." He began to slouch, arms crossed over his chest as he looked down at her. "Learned it from you."

"Okay, I think we're done here." She spoke into the mic, Lando laughing to the side, knowing her slightly got to her. "Lovely chatting with you, Lando." She looked back at him with a smile, but it was so obvious she was annoyed.

"Feeling is mutual!" He exclaimed before sending her a wave and walked off camera.

Thalia took a deep breath, and continued to smile sweetly like she's been doing, proceeding to interview the last couple drivers she had to speak with.

All while, Lando watched happily, enjoying himself, knowing he was the only driver that got to her head.

VERA'S VOICE!
landalia is my world btw. that max interacrion was also everything. love my awkie boys.

if u haven't already. u shoukd read my ollie book. chapters 1&2 are already out guys!

& THANKS SM FOR 3K 💕💕 SMOOCHES!!

hi belly , ily
bye bye, love vera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 21.5K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...
391K 10K 52
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season started - Apri...
649K 7.7K 43
⋆。°✩ book one in the 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 in which lando and camila does not want to admit that they are together. social media x rea...
897K 13.6K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...