π‡π€π‹π‹π„π˜π’ π‚πŽπŒπ„π“...

By fikeenthusiast

❝ π—Œπ—‚π—…π—…π—’ 𝗆𝖾 π—π—ˆ 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž ❞ π‰π”π‹πˆπ„π“ π‡π€π˜π„π’ was πŒπ€π‹π€π‚π‡πˆ 𝐁... More

π‡π€π‹π‹π„π˜π’ π‚πŽπŒπ„π“
𝟎𝟎𝟎. love & hate
𝟎𝟎𝟏. beauty
𝟎𝟎𝟐. infinite
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘. sun
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’. rose
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“. plague
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ”. limits
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ–. lovers
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ—. early seen
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
𝟎𝟏𝟎. tough love
𝟎𝟏𝟏. fumes
𝟎𝟏𝟐. ends
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘. give
πŸŽπŸπŸ’. speak speak speak
πŸŽπŸπŸ“. foes
πŸŽπŸπŸ”. ball

πŸŽπŸŽπŸ•. stars

509 16 5
By fikeenthusiast

silly me to fall in love with you

CHAPTER SEVEN
'i defy you stars!'
──────────────────

ⁱⁿ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

MUCH TO EVERYONES DISMAY it was now 10:30 meaning juliet was getting ready to return home. she had packed up her going out clothes in a bag & luckily freya and malachi allowed her to keep the clothes she was currently in so that she would be comfortable in the plane.

"i know we met last night but i'm so close to buying a plane ticket to cali." freya frowned as she sat beside juliet on the balcony, they had been waiting on mekonnen and malachi.

"i wish i didn't have to leave so soon" juliet sighed, stretching her legs out on the chair as she turned to freya. "your coming to california after filming right?"

"well i should be, the premiere won't be for a few months because of editing so i don't know about mekonnen." freya shrugged, "i think he's trying to convince his parents but i'm not sure."

juliet nodded as she looked out at the view, she lightly bit her lip as she wondered whether or not malachi would be going to la, she knew he lived there but maybe he had other plans?

freya turned to her with a knowing look, "malachis going straight to cali after filming ends so you don't need to worry about that."

juliet laughed as she shook her head, there wasn't much point in arguing with freya so she just nodded her head silently.

"why are we being depressed out here?" mekonnen said as he slid the door open and sat on the chair in front of freya.

"why else mek?" juliet rolled her eyes playfully as mekonnen made an 'o' shape before shaking his head.

"okay? you leave in like," he checked the imaginary watch on his wrist "30-ish minutes? that went by so fast."

juliet nodded with a smile, "i am going to miss you mek, promise you'll come to cali? i know ness and sky miss you."

"well of course they do, and i'm trying to convince my mom and i think it's working. i'll let you know when i find out." mekonnen shrugged, just then the door slid open again revealing malachi who turned to juliet with a sad smile.

"you want me to drive you?" malachi asked, juliet nodded as she didn't want to be stuck in an uber for twenty minutes. "you guys coming?" 

freya and mekonnen nodded before freya walked back into the hotel to call her parents on her whereabouts.

the rest of them stayed on the balcony in a comfortable silence as they watched the view, listening to the music playing from a couple streets over.

malachi moved to sit beside juliet, lightly pushing her body to the side of the large chair before sitting beside her. "dude!"

"what? i can't take freya's seat that would be rude." malachi shrugged with a laugh, juliet rolled her eyes playfully before looking down at her fidgeting hands.

"this is gonna sound so corny but i am going to miss you guys." juliet sighed as she played with her rings. mek was a playful guy, he made sure to joke around to lift the mood and really reminded juliet of leo valdez from percy jackson, but he knew when to get serious & he understood boundaries.

"i'm going to miss you to julie, and that's not corny?" mekonnen said with furrowed eyebrows, after relaxing them he let out a sigh.

"i'm just glad i won't have to listen to your lame flirts anymore." mekonnen sighed as malachi and juliet laughed with blushed cheeks.

"shut up mek!" juliet slapped his shoulder with a smile, they fell into a comfortable silence for another few moments before juliet stood up.

"i should get going now, i still have to pack." she sighed, pulling on her trainers that she had grabbed from her house after the dinner.

"yeah let's get going. malachi?" mekonnen said turning to the boy who stayed sat, lost in his thoughts before being pulled out.

"yeah? my bad let's go." he shook his head getting up from where he sat with a nod.

"you good?" mekonnen asked with a hushed voice, freya and juliet were at the other end of the room taking last minute photos in the mirror.

"yeah, just gonna miss her y'know. she is a uh, cool girl i guess." he said with a shrug, there was many other reasons why he simply didn't want her to leave but could not and would not admit them.

mekonnen nodded with a tight lipped smile, before patting malachis shoulder as he brushed past him to where the girls were taking photos.

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

JULIETHALE

•••••

•••••

•••••

•••••

LIKED BY 637,638 OTHERS
TAGGED; freyaskye ,, malachibarton ,, mekonnenofficial

JULIETHALE thanks for making auckland fun 💞

view comments

user this is adorable

user i need a 4 person friend group now 🙏

user HOLD UP MAL & JULIE??

mekonnenofficial you didn't have to post that last photo 😞
juliethale why? i think u look adorable
mekonnenofficial fine line between adorable and weird julie
juliethale WE'LL BE A FINE LINE

user her & freya are adorable

user WHO IS THE FOURTH SLIDE
juliethale the love of my life freyaskye
freyaskye my heart my soul stop

user this is what i need not a want a NEEDD

user has she met the rest of the cast!?
juliethale vry briefly since they left for the weekend but their so sweet

user this is my wish

momonatamada MY PRETTY GIRL i miss you when are you backkkk
juliethale literally boarding in an hour my love

user wow

user she knows everyoneee

freyaskye 4+4?????
juliethale =us????

malachibarton i look horrible in the 2nd & 3rd pic wow jules
juliehale stop it rn u look pretty
mekonnenofficial OH?
freyaskye OH?
nessaholt OH?
skylarjackson_ OH?
seb𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐫 OH??
xotchiltgomez OH??
realsophiegrace OH??
juliethale y'all are dramatic get out right now.

load more comment

ⁱⁿ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

UNFORTUNATELY, THE LONG drive full of songs and laughs had come to an end as they pulled up outside juliet's hotel.

"i hate this." freya sighed, pulling juliet in a hug as soon as they had climbed out the car.

"not as much as me frey." juliet hummed in her shoulder with a frown etched on her face. "i'm gonna miss this so much."

juliet huffed as freya pulled away from her, the two looking at each other with sad eyes before mekonnen pulled julie in.

"this time i will be annoying you with facetimes for an entire month okay? no more drifting." mekonnen said in her shoulder; juliet laughed in his chest with a sad smile as she nodded.

"prepare to be sick of me." mekonnen said as they pulled apart, he flicked her forehead lightly causing her to slap the back of his hand.

"dude!" she laughed before she heard a sigh from behind her, and suddenly she was being turned around & pulled into a warm hug by malachi.

"so dramatic." mekonnen sighed shaking his head as the three laughed, malachi yelled a shut up as he rocked juliet on their feet.

his arms snaked around her waist as she held the back of his shoulders, with her face covered in his chest. "your going to miss me more than anyone else here, aren't you jules"

"ok mr big ego, i'm going to be missing freya way more." juliet laughed in his embrace, "you'll be in cali after filming anyways, just a month."

"only a month." malachi sighed, tightening his grip on juliet as if it was the last time they'd ever see each other.

juliet was the first to pull out of the hug, she didn't want to but she could tell freya and mekonnen felt a little awkward standing to the side.

"man i wish i didn't have to go, thanks for the drive and the dinner and the hotel- just everything." she rambled, it was the first time juliet had ever made her own friends before.

friends that didn't meet her through nessa or skylar, she finally had her own little group away from everyone else which was refreshing.

nessa and skylar are her number ones, they've been with her through thick & thin and she knows she'll always be alright as long as she has them. they've been best friend since middle school and juliet can't imagine a life without them.

however it was nice to be with new people for once, it was like a breath of fresh air meeting new people.

mekonnen didn't hesitate to pull everyone into a group hug around juliet, they all laughed before pulling away and walking her into the hotel complex.

"see you guys in a month yeah?" juliet smiled sadly at the three who nodded with frowns.

she nodded before muttering a small bye, as she turned around and walked towards the hotel elevator.

but before she could press anything, a hand grasped around her wrist and tugged her backwards. "malachi!"

"sorry, sorry. i just, well-" he shook his head before pulling her back into a second hug.

juliet sighed in his embrace, butterflies formed in her stomach no matter how much she hated it.

they pulled away as malachi pressed a small kiss on her forehead before turning away and walking back to where freya and mekonnen were.

juliet turned to watch him, wondering if he meant anything by that second hug. she wanted him to look back at her but gave up after a few seconds

what she didn't know was that as soon as she turned away, he looked back at her not once but twice watching her figure walk into the elevator without a second look.

notes 🪩

you looked back at me once but i looked back two timessss

i love them but i'm so sad but like it'll be fine like ☹️

you idiots are insane this book has hit #2 in malachibarton and it's only been up for like two weeks??? i absolutely adore you all thank you so much for clicking and sticking around 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
887K 54.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2K 52 7
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗒 π–Ίπ—Žπ–½π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝖺 π—‹π—ˆπ—…π–Ύ 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 π—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π–ΎοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...