GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?

253 14 0
By kiriemy

We are now on the hidden door at the back of the dense forest with Yuki, Wino and me. For some reason Britney used all her mana to summon her minion so we made her sleep at the SAFE ROOM together with Nina.

“So this is the door, should we peek what behind of this?” I ask Wino

“No let’s stop here, we should enter this door together just to make sure that it we won’t get separated when we enter.” Wino advised us

“Then should we go back and sleep for today? I mean it’s 10 pm now I’m sure the outside is dark now.” I suggest to Wino and the three of us go back on the room.
**

Morning and the hand of the clock is on the 7, Nina made a simple breakfast with some horn rabbit as the main ingredient and it give us a buff of AGI up. The dish is a soup with some carrots, potato and mushrooms. It’s delicious as expected and Britney happily devour her first dish made by Nina that make her tears starts to fall. We gave some of our food to her little minions too and she happily eat the small amount of soup and we begun to get ready to head in the mysterious door but…

“How about our shower?” Britney ask Wino

“We already wipe the blood and sweats using the wet towel we put on our bags.” Wino withdraw some towels and pass it on Britney.

“Thanks uhm.. can you go out? I want to wipe my whole body?” This conservative maiden

“What are you trying to hide? Your pitiful breast?” Yuki drop some bomb and a sinister aura surround on Britney.

“Everyone let’s go outside okay? And Britney please hurry up we will wait outside.” I hurriedly push Yuki out on the room.

“Hey Yuki do hate Britney that much? We are companions now how about you made up with her? I hate it when the two of my importance are fighting.” I ask a favor to Yuki.

“It’s not that I hate her but I can’t just open up with her I mean she lie on us from the start so I can’t just give my trust her.” Yuki.

“But she already show her loyalty and I can guarantee that because of my <Demonic Enslavement>” I affirm it using my skill so I fully trust Britney.

“Yuki you are perhaps just jealous at her? Because she had this weak personality that needs to be protected so you also wish that someone will also protects you?” Wino deduce the attitude of Yuki.

“No no… of course not… I just want…” I interrupted Yuki by hugging her.

“I promised Yuki that if there’s a slight chances that you will be in a bad situation I will come to save you.” I pat her head.

“Can you stop flirting when I’m not looking?” Britney suddenly appear.

“You are just jealous, here I will give you a hug too.” Wino with open arms.

“I will be the one to hug you little Brit.” Nina opens her palm so Little Brit can land on it.

“muuuh I accept it but can’t you stop naming my property? Her name is Elizabeth Mcdaemon!” Britney jump at Wino’s arm and warn Nina to stop her for naming her minion.

“Haha isn’t that long? Lil Brit is a nice right? Lil Brit?” The minion nods at Nina’s suggestion.

“Muuuh then Lil Eliz that will be your name you understand?” The little demon nods at the command of Britney.

“Welcome to our family Lil Eliz.” I suggest and we happily starts our journey again to enter the mysterious door.
*

“It’s wider than the path on the upper floor.” I voice out my amazement. We are now inside the mysterious door and big paths greet us. As I say recently the path is double the size in the upper floor but the same cave like appearance.

“Enemy at 11, they are 10.” Yuki warn us and look at the front we see a big green monster with bulging muscles. I appraise it

[INFORMATION]
NAME: CAVE OGRE
AGE: 100 (YEARS)
RACE: OGRE
LEVEL: 35
[STATUS]
HP:300/300
MP:20/20
STR:450
DEF:680
MGC:30
MGC DEF:120
AGI:230
RES:130
[SKILLS]
SMASHING Lv. MAX

“It’s stronger than the boss of upper level we finally find the path to 51st floor but let’s forget about that and focus on the enemy.” Wino

“Hey can you let me kill the enemies? I want to level up.” Britney ask. I forgot that Britney doesn’t have Bracelet of Unity.

“Here, use this for the meantime.” Wino throws her bracelet to Britney.

“What is this? Oh I see thank you very much Wi-wino.” Britney stuttered her words because Wino ask Britney to call her by her name.

“Alright let’s go.” Yuki jump again on the center of the enemy slashing the two ogres like butter. I use my <sweet daydream to immobilize the other ogre and Nina throws some paper on the one I target and they got burned alive writhing in pain. Britney releases a sinister magic circle under our feet then suddenly I can feel that my body becomes light, Britney uses her Hell Sanctuary on us but it doesn’t have effect on Wino because of her resistance on Holy and Dark magic, well she didn’t join the fight this time because she doesn’t have the bracelet so she just watch the battle and gave advices on Yuki.

“Don’t make a sudden big move Yuki.” Wino

“<Demon voice> <Nightmare bringer>” Britney activated her skills and the two ogres collapse and writhe it pain. “I can only target two at a time…”

It’s not even 10 minutes and the 10 ogres had been annihilated and I level up by 2, Nina had also 2 level up and Yuki also had level up by 2 and Britney level up by 15.

“Wow I finally level up and it jump to level 16, I’m really glad I follow big sister Lily.” I pat her head and praise Britney.

“Congrats Britney let’s get stronger together.” And we advance and kill the ogres we encounter sometimes Wino join the slaughtering so she can gain some experience but she didn’t level up, by the way the drops of the ogres are silver coins, fangs of ogres, magic stone with the size of hands and a battery? What? I don’t understand.

“Why battery?” The battery on question is like a battery of the laptop, I ask while Britney orders Lil Eliz to loot the items that ogres drop, it’s so nice to have a pet with auto loot.

“I don’t know the reason but this battery had 1 hour life span written on the information.” Nina appraised the battery. We already had 3 of it, so we decide to keep it.

The path of this floor is no different from upper floor with normal traps and SAFE ROOM, sometimes we got some treasures but it’s just an ordinary weapons and armor. So we decide to have a meal inside before we start to our adventure again.

Finally we got on the boss room at 60th floor. By the way on our way Wino got 1 level, Yuki had 3, Nina got 3, Britney got 6 and mine got 3. Let’s see what is new

[INFORMATIONS]
NAME:LILY WHITE
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:35
JOB:SUCCUBUS
JOB Lv:11
[STATUS]
HP:6310/6310
MP:720/720
STR:267
DEF:270
MGC:415
MGC DEF:412
AGI:331
RESIST:411
[JOB SKILLS]
SWEET DAYDREAM Lv. MAX
CLAW ATTACK Lv.8
DARK MAGIC Lv.3
LIFE SUCKING Lv. 6
SUMMON MINION Lv. 1
[TITLE]
{LUSTFUL KING<ASMODEUS>}{DUNGEON CONQUEROR}
[TITLE SKILLS]
EUPHORIA PHEROMONE
DEMONIC ENSLAVEMENT
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
LUCKY LOOT
GROWTH
[BLESSINGS]
LUSTFUL KING BLESSING

Summon minions: using your mana you can summon some minions that attack your target.
Summon minions Lv.1: <Summon Bat> Summon bats that attacks your target, they will automatically use the exclusive skill of the Succubus <Life sucking> and add the effects on the user. When killed they will explode causing damage to the surrounding. Damage will be 50% of your based STR. They only last for 5 seconds and you can summon 5 bats every 10 seconds.

Oh, I got a new skill; I forgot to appraise myself constantly.

“I will open the door now get ready.” Wino warns us and they get ready their weapon, I don’t have weapons myself. By the way the weapon of Britney is a stave like Nina but with a cross at the peak
*

When Wino open the door the torches inside lit and we see a big black ogre with a blade the same as Wino. It’s height is double the height of Wino.

“It’s like a samurai in Japan.” Yuki voice her admiration, because it wear a dress screaming of “IM FROM JAPAN” it wearing the same dress like the protagonist of a certain SAMURAI with an x mark on its cheeks. The black ogre are just staring at us and didn’t move.

“Let’s appraise it first before we engage for assurance.” Wino suggested

[INFORMATION]
NAME: OGRE SAMURAI
AGE: 100(YEARS)
RACE: VARIANT OGRE
LEVEL: 68
[STATUS]
HP:1060/1060
MP:500/500
STR:1600
DEF:980
MGC:2300
MGC DEF:870
AGI:5060
RES:960
[SKILLS]
FLICK Lv. 9
BLINK Lv. 2
SWORD MASTERY Lv. MAX
WIND MAGIC Lv. 3
MAGIC BREAKER Lv. 2

Strong! Not stronger than we face on the 100th floor but this monster has 4 digit status and it has troublesome skill <flick> and <Magic Breaker>

Flick: Automatically can detect the upcoming attack. It can detect attack but can be resisted if the speed of the target are higher than the 10% (+5% per level) of the user speed stats.

Magic Breaker: can cut or smash the magic to destroyed it and lose the power. Chances to destroy or cut the magic is equivalent to 50% (+5% per level) of the user speed.

“I will challenge it.” Yuki present herself.

“But it has a flick you know? It’s troublesome skill so let’s make a strategy and defeat it together.” I tried to stop Yuki..

“It’s okay Lily, Yuki is the best opponent of it. Her speed exceeded the enemy.” Wino pats my head.

“But… okay I believe in you but be careful.” I express my worried.

“It’s just a practice match with a live target.” Yuki boast and puff her ample chest.

“I will maintain my <Heaven Sanctuary> to buff you.” Britney offers her help.

“I will buff you too so please be careful Yuki.” Nina worriedly used her Moon dance and gives her the rabbit she kept. I wonder she keep it secretly to eat. Yuki eats the rabbit soup and boast her Agility by 10% of her based agility. I try to appraise her.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:YUKI HAIL
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:36
JOB:DRACO PREDATOR
JOB:2
[STATUS]
HP:5490/5490
MP:7350/7350
STR:6220 (+622)
DEF:14160
MGC:6260 (+626)
MGC DEF:3680
AGI:11760 (+1176)
RES:3330
[SKILL]
SWORD DANCE Lv.MAX
BLINK Lv.MAX
SWORD MASTERY Lv.MAX
SILENT WALK Lv. MAX
COLD STEEL LV. 7
VITAL STRIKE Lv. 3
DRAGON AURA Lv.MAX
LIGHTNING MAGIC Lv.1
WATER MAGIC Lv.1
[TITLE]
{ENVIOUS KING<LEVIATHAN>}{DUNGEON CONQUEROR}
[TITLE SKILL]
JEALOUS PREDATOR
DRAGON SCALE
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
MAPPING
GROWTH
[BLESSING]
ENVIOUS KING BLESSING

“Hey Yuki remember what you did in our match and don’t make that mistakes again.” Wino warns Yuki.

[Yuki’s POV]

“I know so don’t worry I kill it with a jiffy.” I say that but I can’t still understand how Wino deflects all my attack.

“Hmmm… let’s see about that.” Gee… this tomboy is really sharp.

“I’ll go now.” I unsheathed my sword and readied my stances the ogre in front of me reacted too and unsheathed its sword. Did this ogre waited for us? So you underestimated me huh.

“<Blink> <Sword dance Lv.4: flower sword first stances {Flower Bud}>” I instantly teleported near the side of the ogre and use my sword skill Lv.4 with an effect of adding 50% strength on my slashes. I slash my sword sideways targeting its knee so I can combo it with my sword dance Lv. 5 but the ogre anticipated my attack and move its blade shielding its knee and when our sword clashes it made a large bang. It doesn’t anticipated my strength and widen its eyes because I made the ogre to step back on where it stand.

“To take my slash head on without falling on the ground, you are resilient one.” I praise the monster and the ogres face become twisted and finally see me as an opponent, but predicting my slash at the speed of light the <Flick> skill is really troublesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 425 102
Erotic shots
84.8K 2.5K 15
This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way around to the ending. I hope you all enjoy...
143K 4.1K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
4.4M 122K 39
"I wanna kill you.." He whispered huskily. "I dare you" I said. Seventeen year old Sonee rave win's a contest to go stay at Dracula's castle for two...