FREAKS ✶ steve harrington

By peachpick

𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 ✶ Frida Flores is sucked into the mysteries of Hawkins, Indiana when she goes t... More

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏. babysitter's club
⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟏. prologue
⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟐. palace arcade
⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟑. homophobic, indiana
⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟒. sold out
⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟓. let's get sheet faced
⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟔. home alone
⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟕. steve f-ing harrington
⠀⠀⠀𝟎𝟖. what girls want

𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺

415 21 5
By peachpick

🍂 ╱ IT'S NOT COOL TO BE A DICK

❛ Something's happening to me. A change that I can see. I thought that change was bad, you have changed my mind. 

STRANGER THINGS
▬▬ ▬ ❛ enemies to lovers ❜
© peachpick | 2024

🍂 ╱ HAWKINS, INDIANA WAS
supposed to be normal when Frida moved there with her sister. It's what her abuelo promised. But when they arrive, two people have gone missing and hardly any answers arrive when only one comes back. Then, all of a sudden, the small town was quiet with hardly any mention of the missing kids for a whole year.

As the year passed, Frida became an outcast in school and was pushed away by her sister, Inés. However, she made the most of her new life with her two best friends, Eddie Munson and June Greene. They were just as strange as she was and none of them were bothered by the fact that they were seen as freaks.

When Frida is asked to keep on her neighbor, Dustin Henderson, Frida is confronted by a monster from another world. Terrified and protective, Frida is dead set on keeping Dustin safe as he insists on finding the monster when it escapes. However, Frida will have to work together with Steve Harrington, the same person who first called her a freak.

OR . . .

In which Frida Flores helps save Hawkins despite her annoyance for Steve Harrington.

🍂 ╱ MIA GOTH as FRIDA FLORES

chaotic good ✶ the druid. 17. she/her.

🍂 ╱ JOE KEERY as STEVE HARRINGTON

neutral good ✶ the fighter. 17. he/him.

🍂 ╱ JENNA ORTEGA as INÈS FLORES

lawful neutral ✶ the rogue. 13. she/her.

🍂 ╱ AYO EDEBIRI as JUNE GREENE

chaotic neutral ✶ the warlock. 17. she/her.

🍂 ╱ JOSEPH QUINN as EDDIE MUNSON

chaotic good ✶ the bard. 19. he/him.

FEATURING

tony plana as maximiliano flores
stranger things cast as themselves

🍂 ╱ UPDATE SCHEDULE

Freaks updates every Monday.

🍂 ╱ AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello... don't look at all my other fics that have been left on hiatus. After playing a lot of hours (300 hours) of Baldur's Gate 3, I fell back into my Stranger Things phase and started writing this. This fic is technically a really old idea I had back in like 2019 but never got around to actually fleshing out. I'm really excited to do so here.

I've finished writing season 2 for the most part. I just need to edit the back half before posting. I'm praying that I can keep it up and get through season 4 because I really love that season (as I do season 3), but I'm just really excited for 4 since Frida will have an established friendship with Eddie and I think that'll be fun.

I hope you guys enjoy this and Frida!!

🍂 ╱ DISCLAIMER

There are mentions and/or depictions of graphic violence, mentions of parental death, alcohol, strained familial relationships and possibly more. Please be safe and read at your own discretion.

🍂 ╱ DEDICATIONS

Thank you to jakesperaltas for always listening to my ideas and reading my random excerpts when I get excited and finish a scene. Also for listening to me yap about Baldur's Gate for the last three months.

And thank you to the supporters before I even posted! Love you guys 💖 clearlotusHalleCareygoodwitchhour, and -ancientnames!!

🍂 ╱ COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved © 2024 by Ashley F.

This is a work of fiction using characters and plot lines from Stranger Things which is a trademarked title by Netflix. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc., are the property of the creators. The author is in no way associated with any of the copyrighted material. Any copyrighted material is used through the Fair Use Act.

(APR. 15, 2024 — PRESENT )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1.6K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - ✅ season 3 - ✅ season 4 - ✅ season 5 -
149K 3.2K 29
"Who are you?" "002." Finding a girl in the woods isn't surprising anymore. (stranger things s2-4) (fem!oc x Steve Harrington) Season 2 ✅ Season 3 ✅...
184K 2.7K 76
For Olivia Hargrove, her life felt like a ferris wheel. Sometimes she was up, and other times she was down but what she needed to learn was to enjoy...
26.3K 444 49
"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭...